Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage (482 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by BleedingPen: 5:01am On May 11, 2023
By Ogochukwu Isioma

A Nigerian journalist, Mr Ifeanyi Okali Fakzy, and his wife have welcomed their first child, a baby girl, after eleven-years of childlessness.

The Abia-based journalist and publisher of 'Abia Breaking News (ABN TV)', took to Facebook on Wednesday to share the good news with his friends and followers.

Fakzy, who revealed that himself and his wife have suffered tantrums and mockery in the past agonising eleven years, expressed great joy over the child’s arrival.

He wrote, “I am glad that after 11 years, God has graciously blessed my family in a special way. We have just welcomed a baby girl and our very first child since our marriage in 2012.

“My wife and I can now be called ‘parents’, having suffered tantrums and mockery in the past agonising one decade and more. God still answers prayers. May His name be praised.”

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/05/11/journalist-wife-welcome-first-child-after-11-years-of-marriage-metrowatch/

Lala Mynd44 Omp44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by BleedingPen: 5:02am On May 11, 2023
Congratulations
Hallelujah!
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:13am On May 11, 2023
What a great joy for them.
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by Fattesticles: 5:14am On May 11, 2023
Thank God he is not an accomodating landlord

E for don marry like 88 wives then become alfar

1 Like

Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by Nuhskhut: 7:13am On May 11, 2023
That man's stomach gan na baby bump itself.Long live the baby.
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by Westerhoffe(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2023
Congrats man!
Congrats.
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by youngsahito(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2023
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by fyzaila: 10:33am On May 11, 2023
See how they even look alike abi it's my eyes only. Well, who gave those people the right to make mockery of somebody faced with the challenges of life? What audacity! Is God not the giver and he chooses whom he gives and not gives and that doesn't mean He didn't like those he didn't give. Or those he gave, did they bribe him? Arrant nonsense from those mockers. As if they have it all perfect in life.
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by fyzaila: 10:34am On May 11, 2023
See how they even look alike abi it's my eyes only.

Well, who gave those people the right to make mockery of somebody faced with the challenges of life? What audacity! Is God not the giver and he chooses whom he gives and not gives and that doesn't mean He didn't like those he didn't give. Or those he gave, did they bribe him? Arrant nonsense from those mockers. As if they have it all perfect in life.

Congratulations o'jare!
Ema jeun omo!
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by Mindlog: 1:04pm On May 11, 2023
I can only imagine what they passed through... congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Journalist, Wife Welcome First Child After 11-years Of Marriage by Exmilitant(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2023
I am not trying to spoil their joy but, that baby no resemble the man at all, at all. cool

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales For Sale Within Lagos And Ogun / Truth Becomes Scary / Kids And The Danger Of Cell Phone Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.