Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism (31898 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Chucks13: 9:45am On May 12, 2023
Pls jail those terrorist and after finishing their jail term send them back to wherever they came from.....

No mercy for criminal idiots...

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Teeklef(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2023
Maize247:
Lamentation
Chapter 1 vs 5
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Teeklef(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

If I say I will rob a bank, should I be charged for bank robbery that Im yet to commit?

If Eze ndigbo says he will invite IPOB, should he be charged IPOB he has not brought to Lagos?

Can a person be charged for a crime they only say they will do, but have not yet done?

No US court will charge anyone to court for only shouting a form of prayer in a plane, they are not Nigeria that do not follow rule of law. At worst, the person will be ejected from plane
Oga if you say such, according to the law thats attempted Robbery case.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Uchek(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2023
OLODO RABATA!

FreeStuffsNG:
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and jail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Uchek(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2023
Nigeria is in her 4th Republic. In hiw nany of these Republic has Yorubaland been the MOST PEACEFUL?

IPOB is terrorist organization in Nigeria, a FAILED STATE. But IPOB is a free organization all over the world -- particularly in Europe and North America where rule of law and fundamental human rights of citizens are respected and protected. Can you explain the dissonance?

flokii:
The Eze ndigbo passed his boundry no doubt.. that your people are accomodating and supporting terrorist organizations doesn't mean other ethnicities find such appealing. Yorubaland has been the most peaceful for a reason.
The moment a Yoruba feels threatened, he/she will go full force to terminate such threat. I won't be surprised if that Igbo man is sent to jail for the rest of his life over that statement he made about inviting IPOB terrorists to Lagos.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Uchek(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2023
But they won't go back to SUDAN if given the option. And they are better than current SUDAN

madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself. The Southern Sudan have not been able to sleep with their two eyes closed since they go their independent.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by baretalk: 10:21am On May 12, 2023
Abagworo:
The man never threatened to attack but rather suggested self defense against incessant attacks so he committed no crime. The only thing they hold against him is use of IPOB as a word instead of vigilante.
That means he has ties and possibly a conspirator with a terrorist group, this is an offence. It's sad how you refer to terrorists as your vigilante.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Uchek(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2023
[You are nobody's host. If you want to.be a host, fight fir the dissolution of Nigeria so that non- ethnic nationalities of your new nation whi chose to stay will become VISTORS and you HOST.Until then hide your cowardly face in shame.

quote author=Maize247 post=123067018] there is no table anywhere that will turn. This country is not one and can never one. Respect your host community and stop interference arrogantly in their politics [/quote]
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by baretalk: 10:25am On May 12, 2023
slam7000:

Mc Oluomo and Bayo Onanuga should be arrested and prosecuted.

Those men should be in prison.
Crimes that borders on terrorism, is a national security crime and offence. He can be charged for threatening to breach the peace of the state and conspiring with terrorist organization. He said "we know them, we will invite them over"

Very different from the oluomo incident, that was only a joke and banter with a friend.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by LegendHero(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

And yet you want 'one Nigeria' with the same IPOB that does not want to be with you in the same country

90% of Ibos want one Nigeria and that is why they came out on Election Day to vote Peter Obi.

So why are you blaming me for what your people validate?

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Maize247(f): 11:43am On May 12, 2023
Uchek:
[You are nobody's host. If you want to.be a host, fight fir the dissolution of Nigeria so that non- ethnic nationalities of your new nation whi chose to stay will become VISTORS and you HOST.Until then hide your cowardly face in shame.

quote author=Maize247 post=123067018] there is no table anywhere that will turn. This country is not one and can never one. Respect your host community and stop interference arrogantly in their politics
We are not the one crying marginalization in Nigeria, we don't need to fight for dissolution of Nigeria. We are your host, your political lord and boss in Nigeria

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by SugarGirl44(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2023
Good news!!!
He should be jailed for life.
We don’t to relate terrorism in Yoruba, that’s why it’s been peaceful for you destitutes to come to.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Elev82014: 1:34pm On May 12, 2023
Igboslayer:
Well done! Number one statement MAKER on Nairaland. Dey play ooo

Am I surprised? Absolutely NOT! When you do NOT have the facts on your side, you resort to MEMES!!
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Lannister360: 1:49pm On May 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Then be ready to accept whatever treatment that comes your way outside of your own native land and that's because we will never see you as a part of us,especially in Yoruba land here ! You've proven yourselves to be enemies of Yoruba people and trust me,we won't shy away from treating you guys as our enemies ! Nobody will even ask you to leave,but you guys will leave on your own when you realise that the conditions are no longer favourable for your continued stay in our land !

Believe it or not,your people are being closely watched in every part of Yoruba land - from Akure to Ajah,Abeokuta to Osogbo, Ilaro to Ibadan, Ikeja to Oshodi,Ilara mokin to Oba Ile, Shagamu to Ijebu Ode,I mean,everywhere ! You're on our radar and any stepping out of boundary on your part,you're a goner in Yoruba Land ! We are more than ready to put an end to your madness and excesses in our midst. But for the sake of a few reasonable ones among you,I hope some of these lunatics who are in the majority among you won't provide the needed excuse to make our vow a painful reality for you guys !

Mr man, stop saying your people or you people, there are other tribes in Nigeria apart from Hausa Igbo and Yoruba, I'm from Delta State, there is absolutely nothing special about being a Yoruba man grin Niger Delta money is what the Hausas, the Yorubas and the Igbos rely on, without us y'all will starve, the Igbos are humble and do not feel too important in Nigeria, but you Yorubas/Hausa you keep feeling important even though you have nothing, you keep saying Yoruba land Yoruba land as if anything de the Yoruba land, na dust, dirty and brown roof full Ibadan, na Yoruba beggers/Agberho na full Lagos cheesy I'm not Igbo, if you like argue with your ancestors, in your small mind, everyone who disagree with you is an Igbo man, nobody sees you as an enemy, you choose to call yourself an enemy, there are Igbos and Yorubas doing business and marrying each other everyday, you don't speak for the entire Yoruba tribe, nobody know you, you are just another lazy and bitter little Yoruba man who is broke and is jealous of how successful the Igbos are in Lagos, you are bitter and jealous, I get it, but you can't do anything, you are too small and insignificant to make any decision that concerns the Yorubas, you can only rant online, if you say what you just typed publicly in Lagos you go collect wotowoto, some of your fellow Yorubas go join hand beat you.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by 4evayours: 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
This is same crime some people committed at same time, same city, and go free while the same set of people will be shouting one Nigeria instead of equity, justice and fairness.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by gidgiddy: 2:57pm On May 12, 2023
LegendHero:

90% of Ibos want one Nigeria and that is why they came out on Election Day to vote Peter Obi.

So why are you blaming me for what your people validate?

More than 90% of Scots also participate in UK elections, didnt stop Scotland getting independence referendum in 2014

British people participated in EU elections, didnt stop Britain leaving the EU

Participating in elections is no indicator of wanting to belong to a country

Over 90 million people registered to vote in Nigeria, not up to 25% voted

Nigeria should disintegrate so that people like you can find something better to do than think only about Igbos
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by LegendHero(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

More than 90% of Scots also participate in UK elections, didnt stop Scotland getting independence referendum in 2014

Nigeria should disintegrate so that people like you can find something better to do than think only about Igbos

I also want Nigeria to disintegrate but I don’t have the powers.

So you should at least direct your anger to those that can affect it.

If there is a proven way to disintegrate Nigeria today and I am with the power to decide, I will approve it at light speed.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by baretalk: 3:08pm On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

Do your referendum, and stop ranting, na una dey join body with south south, nobody send una. I know it's you failed igbos that are disturbing the peace for peaceful igbos.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On May 12, 2023
baretalk:

Do your referendum, and stop ranting, na una dey join body with south south, nobody send una. I know it's you failed igbos that are disturbing the peace for peaceful igbos.

Stop your unity begging, its not Lugards job to come from Britain to give you your country
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by baretalk: 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

Stop your unity begging, its not Lugards job to come from Britain to give you your country
You people are the unity beggars, lots of thread here with igbos attaching to south south, nobody wants you, build your fence round alaigbo and live there, the igbos that wants Biafra are mainly the loosers a d miscreants off the bunch, do your referendum you will see.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Airlord2030: 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
Lannister360:

Mr man, stop saying your people or you people, there are other tribes in Nigeria apart from Hausa Igbo and Yoruba, I'm from Delta State, there is absolutely nothing special about being a Yoruba man grin Niger Delta money is what the Hausas, the Yorubas and the Igbos rely on, without us y'all will starve, the Igbos are humble and do not feel too important in Nigeria, but you Yorubas/Hausa you keep feeling important even though you have nothing, you keep saying Yoruba land Yoruba land as if anything de the Yoruba land, na dust, dirty and brown roof full Ibadan, na Yoruba beggers/Agberho na full Lagos cheesy I'm not Igbo, if you like argue with your ancestors, in your small mind, everyone who disagree with you is an Igbo man, nobody sees you as an enemy, you choose to call yourself an enemy, there are Igbos and Yorubas doing business and marrying each other everyday, you don't speak for the entire Yoruba tribe, nobody know you, you are just another lazy and bitter little Yoruba man who is broke and is jealous of how successful the Igbos are in Lagos, you are bitter and jealous, I get it, but you can't do anything, you are too small and insignificant to make any decision that concerns the Yorubas, you can only rant online, if you say what you just typed publicly in Lagos you go collect wotowoto, some of your fellow Yorubas go join hand beat you.
you have crude oil, but all your Niger delta girls don turn prostitutes finish cheesy
while your youths na lazy yahoo boys and cultists cheesy
use your oil better your useless minority tribe life first cheesy

animal like you grin

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by gidgiddy: 3:47pm On May 12, 2023
baretalk:

You people are the unity beggars, lots of thread here with igbos attaching to south south, nobody wants you, build your fence round alaigbo and live there, the igbos that wants Biafra are mainly the loosers a d miscreants off the bunch, do your referendum you will see.

Yeah, who would not want part of the worlds poverty capital? Thats what we should all aspire to
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by T8ksy(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:
So with all these comments I read, can we proudly say we are enemies?

Of course.........we were never friends nor family when we were lumped together before the clever by halves Igbo man foisted One united Nigeria on us claiming that, Regionalism was the bane of Nigeria.

Even the siamese twins who were conjoined at birth by Nature were separated by Nuture and each lived his/her life as he/she deemed fit.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by occfx: 4:50pm On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

He said he will invite IPOB, he was charged for inviting IPOB

In other words, he was charged for something he was yet to do

How can a person be charged for a crime they yet to commit?

If I say I will rob a bank, can I be charged for bank robbery I have not yet commited?

The reasoning of some Nigerians is shocking

Yea you are right... A good lawyer will bail him easily... One Nigeria my ass. My problem is the time he has spent already gave the janjaweedds the power to keep him in dongeon for long. You need to follow the zoo with smartness
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by gidgiddy: 5:11pm On May 12, 2023
T8ksy:

Of course.........we were never friends nor family when we were lumped together before the clever by halves Igbo man foisted One united Nigeria on us claiming that, Regionalism was the bane of Nigeria.

Even the siamese twins who were conjoined at birth by Nature were separated by Nuture and each lived his/her life as he/she deemed fit.

An Igbo man foisted one Nigerian on you? Where were you when he was doing the foisting? Sleeping? And after he did the foisting, what have you done to unfoist?

Or is it the Igbo man that decides your destiny?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by ba7man(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

How will you describe such a situation if not war crimes where Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums engaged in ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling, threats which led to killing, maiming, voter intimidation and suppression of persons believed to come from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice
You just dey repeat wetin dem talk for CNN say e happen for Dafur and Rwanda.

Nothing like that happened in Nigeria, we are all in this Nigeria together.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ofunaofu: 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
ba7man:
You just dey repeat wetin dem talk for CNN say e happen for Dafur and Rwanda.

Nothing like that happened in Nigeria, we are all in this Nigeria together.

How then will you describe what happened in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by T8ksy(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

An Igbo man foisted one Nigerian on you? Where were you when he was doing the foisting? Sleeping? And after he did the foisting, what have you done to unfoist?

Or is it the Igbo man that decides your destiny?

what could we do after Igbo coupists have killed the few officers we had in the army whilst the ydiot Ironsi usurped power, illegimatrly.

slowpoke, how can an economic migrant to our land determines our destiny? You wish............

We yorubas want out of this du.mb contraption that's nothing but a profound impediment to our progress and development as laid out by the great sage.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by VEHINTOLAR: 5:48pm On May 12, 2023
Lannister360:

Lol,you're already denying your people Mr " I'm from Delta state" ! Chinedu,who really cares even if you're from the Jupiter ? It's not really difficult to figure out your lying okoro ass with such senseless statement as; "....... jealous of how successful Igbo are in Lagos" ! No other people talk so arrogantly like this in Nigeria except,of course,the village dwelling "Developers" from that tiny alaigbo ! Boy,own your shit;you are an IGBO and you know it,kiddo !

I'm not honestly in for any witless back and forth exchange of needless tantrums with someone who can't openly identify with his own tribe ! Mr "I'm from Delta state", I have only told you the mood of Yoruba people as far as our relationship with the Igbo people living in our land (and even elsewhere) is concerned. If you guys step out of line in any part of Yoruba land,oh my...........you'll blame yourselves for ever coming this way ! You can continue to spew your gibberish about how Yoruba and Igbo are marrying one another and doing one yeye business together. Why should I stop you from fooling yourself ? Lol,marriage and business, did you say ? Make " gbege" start first nah and let's see how that will save anybody ! I tell you again; you guys from that tiny land of criminals have proven yourselves to be our enemies and we have resolved to start treating you in the same manner going forward ! You may test our resolve to find out exactly what I mean ! May be na me go collect wotowoto or na you and your people,we go see nah !

Chinedu,why don't you guys stop coming to that dusty,brownish and dry land,according to you ? That's because your people keep arriving in their large numbers,shabbily dressed and with some miserable polythene bags in hands ? The demons that are pushing you guys away from your ancestral land must be very strong ! Why can't you stay in your Eldorado wherein ipob are using you f000Ls as some kind of daily sacrifices to the gods ? Mtchew,look at this village dweller feeling himself on top nothing !

I won't even respond any further to any of your tantrums again. Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there !

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Igboslayer: 6:20pm On May 12, 2023
Elev82014:

Am I surprised? Absolutely NOT! When you do NOT have the facts on your side, you resort to MEMES!!
Continue…Your claims are too bogus to be real. Meanwhile the time is very close to 29th of May. Your pastor wish of anarchy will never happen.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Elev82014: 6:32pm On May 12, 2023
Igboslayer:
Continue…Your claims are too bogus to be real. Meanwhile the time is very close to 29th of May. Your pastor wish of anarchy will never happen.

FYI: I am NOT dragging your useless and failed country with you. Good or bad, you and yours have to deal with it. Good luck!
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by gidgiddy: 7:48pm On May 12, 2023
T8ksy:

what could we do after Igbo coupists have killed the few officers we had in the army whilst the ydiot Ironsi usurped power, illegimatrly.

slowpoke, how can an economic migrant to our land determines our destiny? You wish............

We yorubas want out of this du.mb contraption that's nothing but a profound impediment to our progress and development as laid out by the treat sage.

Yes we know you guys cant do much, no news there

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82