Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism (31811 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47am On May 11, 2023
Lagos arraigns Eze Ndigbo for terrorism

The Lagos State Government has arraigned the Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate in Lagos, Frederick Nwajago, for alleged terrorism.

He was arraigned before the state high court sitting Tafawa Balewa Square on nine counts, in which he was accused of “attempt to do acts of terrorism, participation in terrorism, meeting to support a proscribed entity, attempt to finance an act of terrorism and preparation to commit an act of terrorism, preferred against him by the state government.”

The PUNCH reported that Nwajagu was arrested on April 1 following a viral video, in which he threatened to invite members of the Indigenous People of Biafra to Lagos to secure properties of Igbo people living in the state.

In the49-second viral video, Nwajago was heard saying, “IPOB, we will invite them. They have no job. All of the IPOB will protect all of our shops. And we have to pay them. We have to mobilise for that. We have to do that. We must have our security so that they will stop attacking us at midnight, in the morning, and in the afternoon.

“When they discover that we have our security before they will come, they will know that we have our men there. I am not saying a single word to be hidden. I am not hiding my words, let my words go viral. Igbo must get their right and get a stand in Lagos State.”

However, the Lagos Police Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, reacting to his statements, said the command would resist IPOB presence in the state.

had earlier been taken before the Lagos State Magistrates’ Court in Yaba, which made an order that he should be remanded in the prison custody.

He was on Tuesday taken before Justice Yetunde Adesanya, where he was arraigned by the Lagos State Ministry of Justice.

A Deputy Director in the Ministry of Justice, Jonathan Ogunsanya, who represented the Attorney General of Lagos State, Mr Moyosore Onigbanjo, told the court that the Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate violated the provision of sections 403(2) and 12(c), 18, 21, 29 & 12(a) of the Terrorism (Prevention & Prohibition) Act, 2022.

When the charges were to him, the defendant, however, pleaded not guilty.

The judge adjourned till July 4 for commencement of trial.

https://punchng.com/lagos-arraigns-eze-ndigbo-for-terrorism/

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47am On May 11, 2023
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and jail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

330 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2023
Hmm...

I'm not partaking much in politics nowadays but....Need I ask a question.

Who are really the problems of Nigeria?

All fingers are pointing a culprit which in actual Sense ain't.

How the hell did MC Oluomo walk free and this man arrested in a similar unfoldings

214 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by endsarrrs(f): 8:49am On May 11, 2023
Thats for the court to decide.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by madridguy(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2023
Is MC Oluomo also inviting the IPOB terrorist to come and defend him in Lagos?

Sergio101:
Hmm...

I'm not partaking much in politics nowadays but....Need I ask a question.

Who are really the problems of Nigeria?

All fingers are pointing a culprit which in actual Sense ain't.

How the hell did MC Oluomo walk free and this man arrested in a similar unfoldings

285 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Flick490(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2023
Wittch Hunt

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
Is MC Oluomo also inviting the IPOB terrorist to come and defend him in Lagos?

You threatened a group of people.

Later on.....fingers were raised on the people you threatened.

The fingers raised are from people that are loyal to you.

Can we not say you are the one that commanded them directly or indirectly?

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by kettykings: 8:56am On May 11, 2023
This is very good for all igbos, the man will come out free but this should serve as the much needed tonic to stimulate divestment from hostile territories. I just hope igbos will see this as what it represents

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Draslo(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2023
Someone was saying in their geopolitical zone, they're not subjects to any monarch just to justify their insults on the Ooni of Ife, the direct descendant of Oduduwa yet they're quick to have an Eze Ndigbo in every street corner. Go to any country on the planet, you will find an illegal Eze Ndigbo. The only requirement for this illegal title is either to have lived in that foreign land for long or simply to have a lot of money. I have it on good merit that a great many of all the Eze Ndigbos in foreign lands are drug dealers

145 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by BuhariAdvocate: 8:57am On May 11, 2023
You are in another man territory where you have been living when you are nobody you want to destroy it when you become somebody. Who will save you from this serious problem you about to put yourself?

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by flokii: 8:57am On May 11, 2023
The Eze ndigbo passed his boundry no doubt.. that your people are accomodating and supporting terrorist organizations doesn't mean other ethnicities find such appealing. Yorubaland has been the most peaceful for a reason.
The moment a Yoruba feels threatened, he/she will go full force to terminate such threat. I won't be surprised if that Igbo man is sent to jail for the rest of his life over that statement he made about inviting IPOB terrorists to Lagos.

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by madridguy(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2023
The Lagos Police command have said to the general public, bring evidence forward for them to arrest and prosecute MC Oluomo. So i don't see why you guys are still wailing.

MC Oluomo message was directly to Mama Chukwudi which mama Chukwudi herself came publicly that MC is her good customer that always patronize her fruit business.

Sergio101:

You threatened a group of people.

Later on.....fingers were raised on the people you threatened.

The fingers raised are from people that are loyal to you.

Can we not say you are the one that commanded them directly or indirectly?

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Draslo(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2023
kettykings:
This is very good for all igbos, the man will come out free but this should serve as the much needed tonic to stimulate divestment from hostile territories. I just hope igbos will see this as what it represents
Go back and read the charges. He's going back to prison till July after which his trial will officially begin. An example will be made out of him

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2023
The Said Eze ndiigbo made such move because because the government of the day weren't perturbed on what's happening to his people.

As the person people looks up to......you already know it's part of your responsibility to seek solution in the time of trouble.

Trust me.......A day will come when table will turn around.

Either in this nation or Another

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
The Lagos Police command have said to the general public, bring evidence forward for them to arrest and prosecute MC Oluomo. So i don't see why you guys are still wailing.

MC Oluomo message was directly to Mama Chukwudi which mama Chukwudi herself came publicly that MC is her good customer that always patronize her fruit business.

Mama chukwudi on two to three occasions?..... wonderful

Let me tell you......

The people that thought they owned Sudan were all crucifying South part of Sudan..

Southern Sudan were "wailing" ......till they gained freedom.

The people that owned power didn't see who to crucify again and began crucifying each other.

A good day is coming

46 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by madridguy(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself. The Southern Sudan have not been able to sleep with their two eyes closed since they go their independent.

Sergio101:

Mama chukwudi on two to three occasions?..... wonderful

Let me tell you......

The people that thought they owned Sudan were all crucifying South part of Sudan..

Southern Sudan were "wailing" ......till they gained freedom.

The people that owned power didn't see who to crucify again and began crucifying each other.

A good day is coming

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by flokii: 9:10am On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:
The Said Eze ndiigbo made such move because because the government of the day weren't perturbed on what's happening to his people.

As the person people looks up to......you already know it's part of your responsibility to seek solution in the time of trouble.

There is nowhere in the world terrorism is tolerated.. he left Police, Vigilantes, Civil defense etc. to be clamouring for a proscribed terrorist group in another region.
He is lucky the authorities got to him first.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Jones4190(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2023
People who sincerely work for the nation don't find it difficult to be loyal.

ObiDENTs denied the Airport terrorist, they denied Eze Ipob. Both of these ipob loyalists are personally facing the law. Yesterday, Peter, just like his biblical ancestor, also denied ObiDENTs.

SAY NO TO TERRORISM

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by seanfer(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:

Markets in the east were affected by fire too... between February and April this year there are 2 fire incidents at Onitsha market, are you saying it is done by the yorubas also?
Or is it only during elections that we have fire incidents in lagos markets?
The Eze should not made such comment knowing fully well what happened during the elections that tension was still high...

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by MasterJayJay: 9:12am On May 11, 2023
Draslo:
Someone was saying in their geopolitical zone, they're not subjects to any monarch just to justify their insults on the Ooni of Ife, the direct descendant of Oduduwa yet they're quick to have an Eze Ndigbo in every street corner. Go to any country on the planet, you will find an illegal Eze Ndigbo. The only requirement for this illegal title is either to have lived in that foreign land for long or simply to have a lot of money. I have it on good merit that a great many of all the Eze Ndigbos in foreign lands are drug dealers
The only universal fact about drug trafficking is that Tinubu forfeited 460,000 dollars to USA, which are proceeds of drug trafficking.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself. The Southern Sudan have not been able to sleep with their two eyes closed since they go their independent.

But whose war/tension causing your citizens and the one of other nations fly back home.

South Sudan right?.

Delusion and shift of goal post are really a perpendicular line

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Maize247(f): 9:16am On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:

there is no table anywhere that will turn. This country is not one and can never one. Respect your host community and stop interference arrogantly in their politics

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Draslo(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2023
MasterJayJay:

The only universal fact about drug trafficking is that Tinubu forfeited 460,000 dollars to USA, which are proceeds of drug trafficking.
If all the accountants and financial advisors in the world are investigated, many if not all of them will have to forfeit some of their money. Use your brain ko ma so ri bu

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2023
seanfer:

Markets in the east were affected by fire too... between February and April this year there are 2 fire incidents at Onitsha market, are you saying it is done by the yorubas also?
Or is it only during elections that we have fire incidents in lagos markets?
The Eze should not made such comment knowing fully well what happened during the elections that tension was still high...

With whose word to be shifted to?.

If a soludo has said "if you ain't voting APGA, Don't come out".

Will Anambrarians call it a joke.

Again.....there are video evidence of people that are chased out of the PU because they speak and look igbo.

So I'm not talking about burning of shops here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by MasterJayJay: 9:23am On May 11, 2023
Draslo:

If all the accountants and financial advisors in the world are investigated, many if not all of them will have to forfeit some of their money. Use your brain ko ma so ri bu
Na you wey suppose go buy brain cos your skull is empty.

Keyamo admitted Tinubu shared apartment with drug dealers. Tinubu and his wife also had a joint account with drug dealers. Obvious he was working parttime as 'accountant' to a drug cartel.
Babablu bulabu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by seanfer(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:

Again.....there are video evidence of people that are chased out of the PU because they speak and look igbo.

Was the Eze talking about election or he was talking about fire incidents in the markets?
Are there no videos of people been beaten and intimidated in the SE just because they voted for other parties?
You people should not be making this look like it is only Igbos that are hated in this country...
An elderly man was beaten by young boys in Enugu just because the man voted APC... the man that celebrated APC win in anambra was murdered less than 2 weeks after and you guys are not saying anything about that, but always complain about what happen in lagos.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2023
Maize247:
there is no table anywhere that will turn. This country is not one and can never one. Respect your host community and stop interference arrogantly in their politics

Arrogantly?.

You see..... what's actually happening in Nigeria is that a certain tribe is being used as a shield.

If there's arrogancy in politics of Nigeria.....Yolloba won it, followed by Hausa/Fulani.

Let's take the just concluded election for instance.

Who went for campaign in another person's land and began talking bad about their son??

Began telling them that if they must eat the national cake, they must support Him??

Answer me.

Or is there another meaning of "arrogant" that I don't know

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ofunaofu: 9:27am On May 11, 2023
Eze Ndigbo Ajao estate is in court for defending himself and his people, while Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums who instigated the ethnic profiling, ethnic cleansing, killing, maiming destructuction of lives and properties of the Igbos walk free

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sergio101(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2023
seanfer:

Was the Eze talking about election or he was talking about fire incidents in the markets?
Are there no videos of people been beaten and intimidated in the SE just because they voted for other parties?
You people should not be making this look like it is only Igbos that are hated in this country...
An elderly man was beaten by young boys in Enugu just because the man voted APC... the man that celebrated APC win in anambra was murdered less than 2 weeks after and you guys are not saying anything about that, but always complain about what happen in lagos.

My simple submission here is that.....if the Eze must be arrested and charged, A man whose own word led to physical actions at the same tensed situation should be arrested too.

Let justice be for all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by ProphetM0hammad: 9:31am On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:

That's the consequence you okoros misbehavior during the presidential election.

Someone already told you, Nigeria is only one on paper.

As long as your dream is to flee your 5 plots of landlocked eastern state, don't pass your boundary wherever you are.

Let the ibos go and queue behind another candidate in the next election again in order to disrupt the local politics, the consequences will be more dire.

You are even lucky, if you all had tried this in the north, they will slit your throats on the spot

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Draslo(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Na you wey suppose go buy brain cos your skull is empty.

Keyamo admitted Tinubu shared apartment with drug dealers. Tinubu and his wife also had a joint account with drug dealers. Obvious he was working parttime as 'accountant' to a drug cartel.
Babablu bulabu
Which year was this? Was it when he was a student in the university or when he was working in corporate America because in about 3-4 years after graduation, he worked with 3 corporate financial organizations before moving to Mobil Nigeria. Una go just dey talk waaaaa without doing your own investigation to get a timeline of events. If Tinubu was ever a drug dealer, he would have served prison time especially during a period when America no dey follow black man laugh and Ronald Reagan made the war on drugs a new trend in America. Your IPOB propaganda machine has even brought new lies to add the incoming first lady to your long list of lies. Use your brain, swine!

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ofunaofu: 9:32am On May 11, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That's the consequence you okoros misbehavior during the presidential election.

Someone already told you, Nigeria is only one on paper.

As long as your dream is to flee your 5 plots of landlocked eastern state, don't pass your boundary wherever you are.

Let the ibos go and queue behind another candidate in the next election again in order to disrupt the local politics, the consequences will be more dire.

You are even lucky, if you all had tried this in the north, they will slit your throats on the spot

The day of reckoning is coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.