Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism (31884 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by colestephan86: 11:45am On May 11, 2023
kettykings:
This is very good for all igbos, the man will come out free but this should serve as the much needed tonic to stimulate divestment from hostile territories. I just hope igbos will see this as what it represents
Na grammar u dey speak.
What have non Igbos benefited from igbo land, now you call states where your brothers make money , build houses hostile..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Never4getU: 11:46am On May 11, 2023
And I don't know why they think lagos is their right to perpetrate any act unchecked. I won't blame them since we are trying to be a cosmopolitan state in the federation appointing useless igbo into our govt system and allowing our federal constituency to be represented by flat heads and feels normal thinking ourselves a new UK of Africa forgetting we're in Africa where heritage isn't a joke.

Since independence, exception of military govt who by decree deployed senior officer regardless of tribe as governors of state I don't know any time in history anyone has been appointed in whatever capacity under any government in the east.

You have a got to come here to make ends meet for Greener pasture only to start planning to turn our space and land to ur own domain simply cos we accommodate u, allows u to prosper you then think we're stupid...

We're peaceful and want peace at all cost but to think us a cowards is a joke take too far

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Dafresh: 11:47am On May 11, 2023
Draslo:
Someone was saying in their geopolitical zone, they're not subjects to any monarch just to justify their insults on the Ooni of Ife, the direct descendant of Oduduwa yet they're quick to have an Eze Ndigbo in every street corner. Go to any country on the planet, you will find an illegal Eze Ndigbo. The only requirement for this illegal title is either to have lived in that foreign land for long or simply to have a lot of money. I have it on good merit that a great many of all the Eze Ndigbos in foreign lands are drug dealers
Go and arrest them or you don't know the roads to police stations in those countries na una go tire
Day and Night we go torment you people
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by slam7000(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and hail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.

Mc Oluomo and Bayo Onanuga should be arrested and prosecuted.

Those men should be in prison.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by YesDaddy1: 12:35pm On May 11, 2023
Simple: mc didn't invite terrorists like your 'king' did.
Pikin and elders wey nor get sense, na outside den go receive am.
If lagos/sw tire u and ur generation, kindly relocate to alaigbo bikonu, instead of causing nuisances upandan.

What effrontery!
cool

Sergio101:
Hmm...

I'm not partaking much in politics nowadays but....Need I ask a question.

Who are really the problems of Nigeria?

All fingers are pointing a culprit which in actual Sense ain't.

How the hell did MC Oluomo walk free and this man arrested in a similar unfoldings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by YesDaddy1: 12:56pm On May 11, 2023
Sebi una get 2 heads (wey still nor dey hear word abi. U can as well replicate ur 'king's' fuulishness by also inviting ipob - d terrorist organization.
Whether na bushrat get d farm or na d farmer, we shall see!

No time for long story!
cool

Sergio101:
The Said Eze ndiigbo made such move because because the government of the day weren't perturbed on what's happening to his people.

As the person people looks up to......you already know it's part of your responsibility to seek solution in the time of trouble.

Trust me.......A day will come when table will turn around.

Either in this nation or Another

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by YesDaddy1: 1:08pm On May 11, 2023
'True leaders' from alaigbo?
I laff!
Get rid of d OSU caste system fess, dn we can talk!
cool
OfoIgbo:
To be honest, I have no sympathy for that idiotic Eze Ndi Igbo.

As I keep saying, Igbos have to do away with all these wannabe Igbo leaders, who may even be in the payroll of Igbo detractors.

I have no sympathies for such people. They make themselves easy targets so as to distract Igbos.

When true leaders come, we will know.

Discount these wannabees

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Creeper: 1:41pm On May 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Eze Ndigbo Ajao estate is in court for defending himself and his people, while Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums who instigated the ethnic profiling, ethnic cleansing, killing, maiming destructuction of lives and properties of the Igbos walk free

So, you’re comparing brave Yoruba men who spoke up to defend the territorial integrity of their ancestral land and an invading beast from the east (a vandal) who made a threat about bringing a proscribed terrorist group from the east to Yoruba land? The audacity stinks.

Then again, from what I read here and whenever I check the Nigerian timeline on Twitter - most of you are delusional. I don’t blame you - I blame the docile/weak Yoruba who allowed you weak puppies to keep roaring at them like lions.

Anyway, Nigeria is on its last legs and has been running on a deficit for a while now. And you can’t keep running a business enterprise on a deficit forever - it will eventually fold. When that finally happens, the law of nature will separate the wheat from the chaff. And we shall see how delusional you would be then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Christistruth02: 1:42pm On May 11, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Christistruth02: 1:42pm On May 11, 2023
Draslo:
Someone was saying in their geopolitical zone, they're not subjects to any monarch just to justify their insults on the Ooni of Ife, the direct descendant of Oduduwa yet they're quick to have an Eze Ndigbo in every street corner. Go to any country on the planet, you will find an illegal Eze Ndigbo. The only requirement for this illegal title is either to have lived in that foreign land for long or simply to have a lot of money. I have it on good merit that a great many of all the Eze Ndigbos in foreign lands are drug dealers

If there are only 2 of them in a Town
One of them must still be crowned the Eze Ndigbo yet they call themselves republicans

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Creeper: 1:44pm On May 11, 2023
The audacity for this clown to parade himself as a king in Yorubaland.

He needs to be stripped naked and flogged before he gets thrown in a dungeon.

Man, Bleep him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Christistruth02: 1:44pm On May 11, 2023
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by DonXavi(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2023
These people are doing all these because this man is Igbo. How many of the people who threatened other nationalities was called for question? How many of the people who killed and inflicted injury on innocent people was arrested? How many people who went around burning Igbo businesses was apprehended to face the law? This man made the statement he made because of the attacks his people received during and after election. We should know that there can never be sustainable peace when we take pleasure in selective judgment.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ezmans: 3:10pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and hail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.
please when will lagos state arrest & prosecute MC oluomo and his gang that threatened non yorubas in lagos during election even with weapons on street
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ezmans: 3:12pm On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
Is MC Oluomo also inviting the IPOB terrorist to come and defend him in Lagos?

is MC oluomo Igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ezmans: 3:16pm On May 11, 2023
Draslo:
Yoruba stated drug pushing in nigeria since 1800, that is why we lost the previlege of going to UK visa free
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ezmans: 3:19pm On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
The Lagos Police command have said to the general public, bring evidence forward for them to arrest and prosecute MC Oluomo. So i don't see why you guys are still wailing.

MC Oluomo message was directly to Mama Chukwudi which mama Chukwudi herself came publicly that MC is her good customer that always patronize her fruit business.

you people don't have shame & it is caused by lack traveling around the nation
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Lannister360: 3:24pm On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
Is MC Oluomo also inviting the IPOB terrorist to come and defend him in Lagos?

Stop being biased, you know the truth, you know that MC OLOMO Is a criminal who should have been arrested a long time ago, if MC OLOMO had be arrested this man wouldn't have reacted the way he did, it was because the police did nothing to protect Igbos.

Why am I even explaining? You know the truth, you're not fooling anybody. May you be treated the way this man is being treated, maybe then you'll learn to stand for what is right no matter your tribe
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Lannister360: 3:26pm On May 11, 2023
kettykings:
This is very good for all igbos, the man will come out free but this should serve as the much needed tonic to stimulate divestment from hostile territories. I just hope igbos will see this as what it represents

Stop being biased, you know the truth, you know that MC OLOMO Is a criminal who should have been arrested a long time ago, if MC OLOMO had be arrested this man wouldn't have reacted the way he did, it was because the police did nothing to protect Igbos.

Why am I even explaining? You know the truth, you're not fooling anybody. May you be treated the way this man is being treated, maybe then you'll learn to stand for what is right no matter your tribe
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Lannister360: 3:27pm On May 11, 2023
Draslo:

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Lannister360: 3:29pm On May 11, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
You are in another man territory where you have been living when you are nobody you want to destroy it when you become somebody. Who will save you from this serious problem you about to put yourself?

Point of correction, he is not in another man's territory, he is in his Country, he is a Nigerian. Imagine telling an American from New York that he is in another man's territory just because he lives in Chicago.

Try to reason things properly

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Lannister360: 3:30pm On May 11, 2023
flokii:
The Eze ndigbo passed his boundry no doubt.. that your people are accomodating and supporting terrorist organizations doesn't mean other ethnicities find such appealing. Yorubaland has been the most peaceful for a reason.
The moment a Yoruba feels threatened, he/she will go full force to terminate such threat. I won't be surprised if that Igbo man is sent to jail for the rest of his life over that statement he made about inviting IPOB terrorists to Lagos.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by flokii: 3:44pm On May 11, 2023
Lannister360:

Police can't arrest MC Oluomo because he didn't commit any crime.. the Igbo woman he allegedly threatened came out to clear the air. I watched the video clip myself,not dem say and the woman was not under duress giving that rebuttal.

You people want to displace Fulanis as terrorists to be dislodged from Yorubaland with the way that old Igbo man was issuing threats of inviting proscribed terrorist group IPOB to Lagos.

It's not by force to live in Lagos.. If you're no longer comfortable living among Yorubas, quietly pack your bags back to the East or relocate to other parts of the country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by genkins(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2023
flokii:

Police can't arrest MC Oluomo because he didn't commit any crime.. the Igbo woman he allegedly threatened came out to clear the air. I watched the video clip myself,not dem say and the woman was not under duress giving that rebuttal.

You people want to displace Fulanis as terrorists to be dislodged from Yorubaland with the way that old Igbo man was issuing threats of inviting proscribed terrorist group IPOB to Lagos.

It's not by force to live in Lagos.. If you're no longer comfortable living among Yorubas, quietly pack your bags back to the East or relocate to other parts of the country.

I hope when the country gets it's act together people behind monikers like yours will be fished out and put on trial for all the hate and ethnic manipulations you have spilled here.
Life imprisonment.
the 30k they are giving you would not save you.i hope u are using VPN and don't forget your email.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by LegendHero(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2023
Eze Ndibo don turn Eze Kiririri.

Imagine the audacity of inviting IPOB terrorists to Lagos thinking it’s their lawless SE enclave.

Can a Kanuri leader go to Anambra and tell them he is inviting Boko Haram to defend his people in Anambra. It is these same hypocrites that will cry on Twitter about it but they want Yoruba to keep mum when it’s IPOB terrorists time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu / Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.