Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. (1469 Views)

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies / Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Ceenaija(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2023
I am no more comfortable with the way Peter Obi apologises for everything,it is really getting out of hand and it now annoying. The Agbodo supporters are too wicked and desperate that they will beat the drum in forest, rush out and ask who is beating the drum. Everything about them are lies, false propaganda and deceit.

Most of these unreasonable verbal attack of on our religious leaders and other respected leaders were the hand work of the desperados of APC who believed power should be taken by all means even if it means using fake name to attack respected Nigerians to blame the innocent obidients.

The obidients are more reasonable than the agbados.They make their point very clear that even if they attack you, if you can tell yourself the truth you will equally agree that they are right.

Tinubu's supporter's have been insulting people even his spokesmen but Tinubu has never for one day apologised on their behave instead he told them to snatch it and run away with it.

Peter Obi should stop all this unnecessary apologies, I know that he can not change himself even the good manners he has acquired but Nigerians are seeing it as weakness. He should not apologise for any verbal attack made in the social media . By apologizing he is taking responsibility and people see it as admittance.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by DMerciful(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2023
Where did Peter Obi apologize? He said people who they claimed insult high standing persons in the society are not Obidients but opposition pretending as Obidients. Is this what you call apology?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 9:42am On May 11, 2023
I just pity this peter Obi.

His support base are toddlers who know nothing about politics.

Insult, curses and aggression is the only way they understand and Nigerians ain't take that shiit.

They are already attacking themselves because Peter Obi apologised for their unruly conducts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by nedu666: 9:45am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Insult, curses and aggression is the only way they understand and Nigerians ain't take that shiit.

They are already attacking themselves because Peter Obi apologised for their unruly conducts.

Pity urself with a purpose in life. Commenting on nairaland 24/7 is not wat an adult male should be doing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Ofunaofu: 9:47am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You should rather pity yourself

You are becoming a nuisance here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

if ipob terrorists don’t insults watin be their gain?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by duro4chang(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2023
Obi is effeminate. He can't control his gullible followers. Both of them are constituting nuisance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Ceenaija(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Peter Obi should not apologise because he has done nothing bad that deserves an apology. If other politicians behave like him there will never be bitterness in politics in the country. Equally the obidients are the youth with the interest of the nation at heart. Who are working very hard to redeem their tomorrow but the Agbodos are desperados, liars, corrupt individuals who are benefiting from the old corrupt system, like father like son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 9:55am On May 11, 2023
nedu666:

Pity urself with a purpose in life. Commenting on nairaland 24/7 is not wat an adult male should be doing.
Is it your commenting?

Is it your 24/7?

So what are you doing on nairaland 24/7? To be watching what I'm commenting 24/7?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 9:57am On May 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You should rather pity yourself

You are becoming a nuisance here
Of course becoming a nuisance to ipob terrorists is the purpose. Or are thinking I'm on nairaland to make them happy?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by DMerciful(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2023
Why are you obsessed with Obi? Election is over, we're in court! Face your front!
LeoDeKing:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by DMerciful(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2023
Where is Tinubu? Gone to recharge is battery?
duro4chang:
Obi is effeminate. He can't control his gullible followers. Both of them are constituting nuisance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 9:59am On May 11, 2023
Ceenaija:

Peter Obi should not apologise because he has done nothing bad that deserves an apology. If other politicians behave like him there will never be bitterness in politics in the country. Equally the obidients are the youth with the interest of the nation at heart. Who are working very hard to redeem their tomorrow but the Agbodos are desperados, liars, corrupt individuals who are benefiting from the old corrupt system, like father like son.
Obedients have interest of the nation at heart ke. Can you go say this to the marines?

Interest of the nation at heart but supporting an incompetent religious bigot. Tell us his performance as a state governor for 8 years.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Ofunaofu: 10:00am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Of course becoming a nuisance to ipob terrorists is the purpose. Or are thinking I'm on nairaland to make them happy?

I am not an Ipob terrorist

But from your antecedents here, you are a terror suspect, you are in the league of world renowned terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by duro4chang(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Where is Tinubu? Gone to recharge is battery?
The effeminate obi slept off in Court. When he was woken up he was crying yes daddy, thank you daddy. Amen daddy. Kikikikikiki!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Jones4190(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2023
Ceenaija:
I am no more comfortable with the way Peter Obi apologises for everything,it is really getting out of hand and it now annoying. The Agbodo supporters are too wicked and desperate that they will beat the drum in forest, rush out and ask who is beating the drum. Everything about them are lies, false propaganda and deceit.

Most of these unreasonable verbal attack of on our religious leaders and other respected leaders were the hand work of the desperados of APC who believed power should be taken by all means even if it means using fake name to attack respected Nigerians to blame the innocent obidients.

The obidients are more reasonable than the agbados.They make their point very clear that even if they attack you, if you can tell yourself the truth you will equally agree that they are right.

Tinubu's supporter's have been insulting people even his spokesmen but Tinubu has never for one day apologised on their behave instead he told them to snatch it and run away with it.

Peter Obi should stop all this unnecessary apologies, I know that he can not change himself even the good manners he has acquired but Nigerians are seeing it as weakness. He should not apologise for any verbal attack made in the social media . By apologizing he is taking responsibility and people see it as admittance.

ObiDENTs denied the Airport terrorist, they denied Eze Ipob. they denied insulting professor wole, they denied insulting pasto Adeboye, Most of these ipob loyalists are personally facing the law. Yesterday, Peter, just like his biblical ancestor, also denied ObiDENTs.

SAY NO TO TERRORISM

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 10:01am On May 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you obsessed with Obi? Election is over, we're in court! Face your front!
Why are you obsessed with Tinubu. Election is over, you are in court, face front and search for your mandate in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 10:02am On May 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not an Ipob terrorist

But from your antecedents here, you are a terror suspect, you are in the league of world renowned terrorist
Then he goes personal with the usual weird imagination.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by DMerciful(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2023
Nobody cares about a frail man....he has nature to contend with
LeoDeKing:

Why are you obsessed with Tinubu. Election is over, you are in court, face front and search for your mandate in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by DMerciful(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2023
You play too much for your age
duro4chang:
The effeminate obi slept off in Court. When he was woken up he was crying yes daddy, thank you daddy. Amen daddy. Kikikikikiki!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 10:06am On May 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Nobody cares about a frail man....he has nature to contend with
Then leave him alone and let nature do its job.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Exc2000: 10:10am On May 11, 2023
Self destructive Political novice

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by BossGerald: 10:19am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Is it your commenting?

Is it your 24/7?

So what are you doing on nairaland 24/7? To be watching what I'm commenting 24/7?

Have shame nau

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by LeoDeKing: 10:23am On May 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Have shame nau

Tufiakwa
Lmao 🤣.

See who talking about having shame.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Nobody: 10:24am On May 11, 2023
Jones4190:
ObiDENTs denied the Airport terrorist, they denied Eze Ipob. they denied insulting professor wole, they denied insulting pasto Adeboye, Most of these ipob loyalists are personally facing the law. Yesterday, Peter, just like his biblical ancestor, also denied ObiDENTs.

SAY NO TO TERRORISM
Ipobians by night, obidients by day. Two-faced hypocrites, full of fake patriotism, deceit and propaganda. They can keep deceiving themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by njikoka(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by BossGerald: 10:51am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lmao 🤣.

See who talking about having shame.

Yeye😂
Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Channel54: 11:08am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You are a piece of shit,go get a life.
Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Godwin4444: 11:20am On May 11, 2023
Ceenaija:

for how long will u igbos keep denying d obvious truth?

Check handles n monikers of those insulting people n their records with tribal roots n u will know y obi had to apologize

Go to all social media platforms n check d profile of those insulting everyone n u will see d truth

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Godwin4444: 11:25am On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

many didn’t vote obi cos of his supporters, if obi had become d president (God forbid) we would have another North Korea reloaded cos he’s their angel who can’t make mistakes so once u criticize him u die

Imagine how nnamdi kanu became a savior that can’t make mistakes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by wahalawahala: 11:41am On May 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Where did Peter Obi apologize? He said people who they claimed insult high standing persons in the society are not Obidients but opposition pretending as Obidients. Is this what you call apology?
he went to soyinka's house uninvited go prostrate beg for forgiveness behind closed doors na.
Re: Peter Obi Should Stop These Apologies. by Nwaetche(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2023
You have said it all, my dear brother Nedu!

That thing you are responding to is not a human being.

nedu666:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anamabra Officials Visit To Lagos What you should Know(photos) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Doing Well By Reno Omokri / North Korea's Missile Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.