Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? (14939 Views)

My Experience As A Recruiter-chika Uwazie @chikauwazie / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by HopeAlive16(f): 11:29am On May 28, 2023
TheGift:

Many recruiters come to recruitment with an air of superiority. Meanwhile, they may not be able to talk to some of those candidates eye to eye on a very good day. Your job as a recruiter is to find the person's fitness (or otherwise) for the role. Not to make them feel small or uncomfortable, or begin to act as a counselor for their personal affairs. It is highly unprofessional.
On point!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by Talk2Suzan(f): 11:30am On May 28, 2023
TheGift:

Many recruiters come to recruitment with an air of superiority. Meanwhile, they may not be able to talk to some of those candidates eye to eye on a very good day. Your job as a recruiter is to find the person's fitness (or otherwise) for the role. Not to make them feel small or uncomfortable, or begin to act as a counselor for their personal affairs. It is highly unprofessional.
A very disgusting and unprofessional behavior and it's very common, If men were God smh
Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by QuinModah(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2023
wink
HopeAlive16:

On point!
Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by QuinModah(f): 9:05pm On May 18
grin
Rubyjade:
Why not married?

I simply told her to give me her brother or any man in her family that has money and will gladly marry him the next day.

The whole office turned into a grave yard followed by thanks and God bless you for honoring our invite
Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by QuinModah(f): 9:07pm On May 18
undecided
backtovillage:
I pity op.
If I am an employer I will ask stupid question.
Some employers might want to test your tolerance and how you handle difficult issues, but you here woke gen z "I must report everything on social media" "feminist madam" thinking you are at the top of your game
Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by QuinModah(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13
grin
Rubyjade:
Why not married?

I simply told her to give me her brother or any man in her family that has money and will gladly marry him the next day.

The whole office turned into a grave yard followed by thanks and God bless you for honoring our invite

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by QuinModah(f): 10:08am On Jul 14
Buffalo2:
If you ever sat infront of the disgraced former registrar of Covenant University, Muyiwa Oludayo eh! you will understand this topic. The guy was so power drunk that he asked almost all unthinkabe questions
I heard of the mans stories.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? by QuinModah(f): 10:10am On Jul 14
cheesy
OmoOshodi:
SSS interview.....sitting in the waiting room from 7am till 6pm and nobody to tell you someone is coming to attend to you....only for someone to show up at 6pm to come he following day....for 3 days

Only the smart ones will notice the hidden camera in the room and knows that while sitting down there it is already your interview

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 - Has Anyone Received A Message? / Have You Ever Fired Someone On Their First Day In Office / Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.