Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 (2087 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu's Trial To November 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by ivolt: 2:09pm On May 11, 2023
mrvitalis:
Kanu case is simple ....you can't commit a crime to bring a criminal to book

Kidnapping him has unvalidated all the crimes n commited ...FG has lost moral ground to prosecute him in any law

Truth is you can't keep adjoining forever
You are ignorant.
There is no "moral ground" in law, it is either you violate the law or not.
Hushpuppi was transported to the US despite UAE having no extradition procedure
to transfer him.
Go and ask his lawyer, how his "illegal" transfer argument worked out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by darkwan: 2:11pm On May 11, 2023
the thing is igbos dont even have any type of bargainin power like the shiites....

shiites have iran that can get pissed off....
who igbos have to bargain for them....??

yorubas,northerners,south southerners,europe....??

they managed to piss everybody off,off pissable....

you wan fight and you let yourself get caught....

ehn....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by darkwan: 2:22pm On May 11, 2023
look how they are treating him like a common poor criminal....
like his court case is not even worth lookin into....

haiyaa....
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by gidgiddy: 2:23pm On May 11, 2023
ivolt:

You are ignorant.
to transfer him.

Except that in the case of Nnamdi Kanu, not only have the courts released him, they also awarded him billions
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by darkwan: 2:25pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Except that in the case of Nnamdi Kanu, not only have the courts released him, they also awarded him billions

oya na....let him use the billions awarded to him to get out of jail....
you igbos always tellin yourselves lies and believin it....

before inec annouced results,una were already proclaimin that obi won on blogs....
una wahala too much....nobody in the world wants to get involved in it....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Saga16: 2:28pm On May 11, 2023
Antipob777:
To be frank im pitying now for Kanu. I wish to appeal to the FG to forgive him as im very sure he has learnt his lesson.

His supporters must also at this time tow down with there loud mouths and stop all form of insults. Threats and killings in the SE.

Can you tell Dr. Akunyili's family to forgive Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by gidgiddy: 2:28pm On May 11, 2023
darkwan:

oya na....let him use the billions awarded to him to get out of jail....

Thats why they can only do adjournment, thats where their power ends

When you know you have no case, the case becomes about adjournment grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by ivolt: 2:29pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Those are kangaroo judgement of lower courts.
Wake me up when the highest court agrees with such verdict.
There is absolutely no part of Nigerian law that make it illegal to
transport criminal suspect from foreign countries however the
government sees fit.

We are even talking about a fugitive who jumped bail here and not some first time offender.
The fact that Malami is incompetent doesn't make Kanu's case weak.
I just hope there is a political solution because any decent AGF will get him locked
up for a long time even without touching the main charges.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Emma513: 2:30pm On May 11, 2023
ivolt:

You are ignorant.
to transfer him.
THEN THEY SHOULD PASS JUGEMENT OR RELEASE HIM. YOU SUPPORT INJUSTIC BECAUSE HE IS NOT FROM YOUR TRIBE. THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT INJUSTIC SHOULD KNOW THAT TOMORROW MIGHT BE YOUR TURN. WHAT YOU SOW YOU SHALL REAP
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by darkwan: 2:31pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats why they can only do adjournment, thats where their power ends

When you know you have no case, the case becomes about adjournment grin grin grin

ehen na....his case is not worth it to nigerian judiciary....
everybody is busy with obis case anyways....

na cownunu always the file cases upandan....
or else lawyers wouldnt even bother....lawyers only care about their pays....thats all....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:36pm On May 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Ha!

I was thinking you would say " on or before the 8th day in office"

Hmmmmmmm!
I would be very surprised if tinubu release him

Buhari representing the fulani heirachy have passed the ball to tinubu court.

If tinubu releases him atleast in his first four years it would be like sending the wrong signal that he can't be trusted to the north.

It would be like taking side with seccesionists, shebi he won't go back to them for reelection

We all know how fulanis really took the kanu case seriously Dem adamu Garba Dem and myetti allah

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On May 11, 2023
ivolt:

Those are kangaroo judgement of lower courts.
Wake me up when the highest court agrees with such verdict.
There is absolutely no part of Nigerian law that make it illegal to
transport criminal suspect from foreign countries however the
government sees fit.

We are even talking about a fugitive who jumped bail here and not some first time offender.
The fact that Malami is incompetent doesn't make Kanu's case weak.
I just hope there is a political solution because any decent AGF will get him locked
up for a long time even without touching the main charges.

Well I suggest that rather than talk like an ignoramus, you google Nigerias extradition act. If you do not follow that law to bring a wanted suspect back to Nigeria, bringing him to court becomes a wasted effort as you cannot come to court with stained hands

Thats why the appeal courts released Kanu unconditionally, and why the authorities are wasting time with adjournments at the Supreme court that will eventually do the same
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Saga16: 2:36pm On May 11, 2023
Beans with weevils.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Saga16: 2:37pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Well I suggest that rather than talk like an ignoramus, you google Nigerias extradition act. If you do not follow that law to bring a wanted suspect back to Nigeria, bringing him to court becomes a wasted effort as you cannot come to court with stained hands

Rubbish.

He's in Nigeria, in a prison which would be his home for 25 years.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by gidgiddy: 2:39pm On May 11, 2023
Saga16:

Rubbish.

He's in Nigeria, in a prison which would be his home for 25 years.

But it is your government that is running around for adjournment?
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by darkwan: 2:40pm On May 11, 2023
Emma513:
THEN THEY SHOULD PASS JUGEMENT OR RELEASE HIM. YOU SUPPORT INJUSTIC BECAUSE HE IS NOT FROM YOUR TRIBE. THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT INJUSTIC SHOULD KNOW THAT TOMORROW MIGHT BE YOUR TURN. WHAT YOU SOW YOU SHALL REAP

they already passed verdict....
he will remain in prison....

dss is very interested that he stays in prison....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Saga16: 2:40pm On May 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol. You created a thread yesterday saying kanu would be a free man today..

Government didn’t kidnap Kanu. He was arrested! If you don’t understand the meaning of kidnap, you can visit Evans in prison for tutor..

Btw - government placed a bounty on Kanu’s head! E no reach 3months, them catch Kanu! Government knew he was coming to Kenya, when and where in Kenya. His hotel room! They also knew he a woman was waiting for him in the hotel room... But Igbos have failed to asked till date who would have sold out that information! Only few people would know Kanu’s movement & routine cuz he can’t trust many people!

I don’t think FG would know all of these if somebody didn’t snitch on Kanu!

They are squealers by nature.
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Saga16: 2:41pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

But it is your government that is running around for adjournment?

Running around?

The fast forward button is a simple while loop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by darkwan: 2:42pm On May 11, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I would be very surprised if tinubu release him

Buhari representing the fulani heirachy have passed the ball to tinubu court.

If tinubu releases him atleast in his first four years it would be like sending the wrong signal that he can't be trusted to the north.

It would be like taking side with seccesionists, shebi he won't go back to them for reelection

We all know how fulanis really took the kanu case seriously Dem adamu Garba Dem and myetti allah

tinubu....??
the same tinubu that he was rantin online to his people to go after....??

that tinubu....??
hilarious....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On May 11, 2023
Nigeria is a zoo... you see am now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Emma513: 2:46pm On May 11, 2023
darkwan:

they already passed verdict....
he will remain in prison....

dss is very interested that he stays in prison....
WHEN, HOW, WHERE. I THINK GOVERNMENT IS OWNING HIM OVER 1BILLION NAIRA FOR WRONG EXTRADITION. AND COURT HAS DISCHARGE HIM BEFORE. STOP TAIKING RUBBISH LIKE LIA MOHAMEND
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by orisa37: 2:47pm On May 11, 2023
After FAPRES AND CTTRFG WOULD HAVE BEEN ADOPTED FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
THANK YOU SUPREME COURT. YOU ARE REALLY SUPREME.
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by darkwan: 2:53pm On May 11, 2023
Emma513:
WHEN, HOW, WHERE. I THINK GOVERNMENT IS OWNING HIM OVER 1BILLION NAIRA FOR WRONG EXTRADITION. AND COURT HAS DISCHARGE HIM BEFORE. STOP TAIKING RUBBISH LIKE LIA MOHAMEND

billion kini....??

chaii....
you people love tales by moonlight....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Broveens42(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2023
I can confirm to you that Kanu has gotten biafra.
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by paramakina202: 3:08pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:
Thats all they are good for, endless adjournments

You go all the way to Kenya to kidnap a man and bring him back to Nigeria under the guise that you want him to face justice

But all you can do is endless adjournments, rather than admit you have no case against the man

Im just surprised that the Supreme Court also allowed its self to become a place of judicial rascality by allowing these endless adjournments

Let's go on sit at home from tomorrow until September 14 to suffer nde zoo.
In the voice of Sir Dr Warrior 'Omere Mmadu mee onwe yaa eeeeh.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Chibuzoc(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2023
Walk to freedom is not a red carpet walk. Okike continue to strengthen Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless Biafra
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by ambale(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2023
Why is the case being adjourned all the time

Shey the evidence never complete ni?

How buhari take scam over 200m people needs to be studied in all institution of learning

Werey man
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Lannister360: 3:17pm On May 11, 2023
Is04970:
I'm beginning to pity Kanu. Dude was handicapped by natural immaturity. His followers also made him see himself more than what he his.
I call on president elect Bola Tinubu to release him before the end of his 8th year in office.
Abeg shut up
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by udede(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2023
Is04970:
I'm beginning to pity Kanu. Dude was handicapped by natural immaturity. His followers also made him see himself more than what he his.
I call on president elect Bola Tinubu to release him before the end of his 8th year in office.
na them be this ooo
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Brek: 4:22pm On May 11, 2023
Can you give me the link?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure On Two Presidential Tribunal Justices To Resign, NGO Raises Alarm / Insecurity!!! This Country Is Gone. If You Have The Means, Please Japa / Militants Threatens To Strike Port Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.