Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters (23135 Views)

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Olawepo-hashim Now Leads Atiku, Buhari In Social Media Engagements / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by crackhouse(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2023
It makes him a weak man. That's why reno will keep attacking him. And also even reno that's complaining that obidients are attacking people is attacking obi directly and he have never apologised for one day.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2023
paramakina202:

Court will decide that not you.
tinubu ll be ur president til 2027... Obi can rule u here online no wahala...
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
When Nigerians remember the bile from Tinubu supporters, PO's apology Shows he is a man of peace. He apologized and he was attacked by thesame supporters who Prior and through 2015 rained insults and hate on GEJ and his supporters.

The man PO is a fine Gentleman who knows how to take responsibilities even if he has nothing to do with such responsibility.
And Nigerians don't want nice or gentle man to become the president bcs the post of Presidency is hight for someone like him . Who has no national confidence . Dey beg up an down like who them snatch his wife. Fear !! Fear!!! presidential candidate . If he becomes the president Na so he go dey prostrate for national Assembly to approve his bills . Yeye

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Fearyourcreator: 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, is there any party of saint in anywhere in the wide world? This mindset and culture of telling people to go and build their own party is myopic and unintelligence. That's the mindset that have caused proliferation of parties in Nigeria and has been causing untold wahala in our political space. America have been maintaining two major political parties and no one has told anyone to go and build their own party but little thing myopic mind that think building of a party is the basis for political relevance.
Simple question I asked, you went berserk. Can you show where and when he said so or you just heard people spreading unfounded rumour and you join them doing so without knowing the root. Go and check my comments for years, I don't throw issues that I don't have concrete evidence about. That's how intelligent people do.
America na Nigeria... Is Obi no more a saint?
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Justiceleague1: 8:44pm On May 11, 2023
The people obi is trying to assuage don't have his time...cos they are wicked idiots with fixated mindsets.
Everyday on here,you see them,'obi did not congratulate mufutaus,Obi did not congratulate Ajanaku,obi this,Obi that!
Was Obi the only presidential candidate?!

Horrible Nigerian!!!

Look at that one that oughtta be a gentleman opening his mouth to say Obi came to him to apologise!!!

Very cheap and shameful thing he has turned out to be cos of plates of porridge grin

They won a fraud election yet they have been acting like opposition since 2015.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by goslowgoslow(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2023
onuman:

Are senility, roguish and forgery mindset, partake in drug trafficking in the past, being insentient, living between hospital beds, not your yardstick to determine who will be president of Nigeria?
That wasn't your comment! Don't twist it!
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by goslowgoslow(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Today is a continuation of yesterday...you can't airbrush the reality of what you folks did! We must go back because you and your ilks have no moral right before God and man, to condemn Obi's supporters....you folks did worse!

Lol you are now fighting for GEJ? GEJ that almost join APC at a point. The man has moved on you are here bothering yourself
By the way APC attack GEJ not his supporters but you Obi supporters attack everybody! You people are the worst!
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by WorldRichest: 9:33pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
In 2015, APC Bola Tinubu supporters carried a mock coffin for then sitting President, Goodluck Jonathan in Ibadan and nobody apologized for that sacrilege.

See photos below

I think it's about time that Peter Obi stops apologising to anybody that gets insulted because some of this politicians are animals in human form, they deserve the hottest part of hell.

Any trouble that idiots and nincompoops bring, we the BAtified will match you. When we asked you to come out during Lagos governorship election, why did ou all go to hide under your grandma's bed? Bring on your trouble online and offline, and we will macth and surpass you.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Stop saying youth, always be specific so you don't mislead your readers into thinking you are talking about Nigerian youths.
I'm not Igbo yet I'm fully Obidient. How do you expect someone in his right senses to be supporting a man like Tinubu?
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by LeoDeKing: 9:48pm On May 11, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

I'm not Igbo yet I'm fully Obidient. How do you expect someone in his right senses to be supporting a man like Tinubu?
Same way I'm wondering why a man with functional brain will support an incompetent religious bigot whose performance as a governor for 8 years is a curse to the state.

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by PrinceOfLagos: 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
WorldRichest:

Any trouble that idiots and nincompoops bring, we the BAtified will match you. When we asked you to come out during Lagos governorship election, why did ou all go to hide under your grandma's bed? Bring on your trouble online and offline, and we will macth and surpass you.
When a Yoruba man comes beating drum of war, I just go back to sleep. IBB
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Mindlog: 10:24pm On May 11, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Lol you are now fighting for GEJ? GEJ that almost join APC at a point. The man has moved on you are here bothering yourself
By the way APC attack GEJ not his supporters but you Obi supporters attack everybody! You people are the worst!

Look for who you can stick that cheap defense mechanism on, certainly not me!😂😂😂😂
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by onuman: 10:36pm On May 11, 2023
WorldRichest:

The couple who have this as offspring have nothing.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by simplyvic17(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:
The thing in Obi is different from that thing in Buhari.

There's a gulf difference between them .

In other news: Do you have a LinkedIn account for sell? I wanna buy
I have, but can't you create one yourself?
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by OloyeVIII: 11:13pm On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Stop saying youth, always be specific so you don't mislead your readers into thinking you are talking about Nigerian youths.
For your mind now, you get sense..
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by goslowgoslow(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2023
Mindlog:

Look for who you can stick that cheap defense mechanism on, certainly not me!😂😂😂😂
Lol ..😂😂😂😂 you obviously have no good response.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Mindlog: 3:13am On May 12, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Lol ..😂😂😂😂 you obviously have no good response.

Good response to one who said, we should ignore their R.I.P campaign against a political opponent but focus on those who are accused of being"verbally abusive"....it is like a murderer who feels he has a moral right to pass judgement on a man who is being accused of insulting his neighbour. ....like I said, in my first post on this thread, they are more mentally unstable people outside than inside psychiatric facilities.😂😂😂😂😂

Worst still Nigeria has less than 500 Psychiatrists for over 200million people, so manage your mental health well .... because the waiting list is too long!
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by baretalk: 4:50am On May 12, 2023
tungamaje:
Shehu, I agree with you on this one. The youths are angry and want to take back their country and you are apologizing to the elders who are against the youth's aspirations. Don't you know you would soon lose their support?
Obidients not youths, APC youths outnumber obidients.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by goslowgoslow(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2023
Mindlog:

Good response to one who said, we should ignore their R.I.P campaign against a political opponent but focus on those who are accused of being"verbally abusive"....it is like a murderer who feels he has a moral right to pass judgement on a man who is being accused of insulting his neighbour. ....like I said, in my first post on this thread, they are more mentally unstable people outside than inside psychiatric facilities.😂😂😂😂😂

Worst still Nigeria has less than 500 Psychiatrists for over 200million people, so manage your mental health well .... because the waiting list is too long!
Your own mental problem is worst couple with the fact that you are unemployed. For a man who is fighting for someone who has moved on and even pay visit to his so called enemy.
Bro there is one baba I know that can help you with your mental issues because no doctor home or abroad can save you.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Mindlog: 9:06am On May 12, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Your own mental problem is worst couple with the fact that you are unemployed. For a man who is fighting for someone who has moved on and even pay visit to you called his enemy.
Bro there is one baba I know that can help you with your mental issues because no doctor home or abroad can save you.

One Baba? You still dey Baba level?😂😂😂😂

I work with consultant psychiatrists and I don't need saving rather UK govt pays me for working with people like you whey dia mind don waka.....I hope we don't get to meet, should I be involved in a project in either Yaba left or Aro.😂😂😂
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:48am On May 12, 2023
His right bus is passing his bad blood,he is leaving a terrible monstrous unapologetic footprint of hate,saddist,insensitivitt,wickedness at new level,uncaring attitude to nontribe men,selfcentred,mistrusts,acute tribalism,collosal religious bigotry and gamut of all revanous behaviour you can think of. angry
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by luluosas(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2023
Obi is wise, and therefore calculative of his actions, hence he is being careful. Don't mistaken this for weakness please
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by goslowgoslow(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2023
Mindlog:

One Baba? You still dey Baba level?😂😂😂😂

I work with consultant psychiatrists and I don't need saving rather UK govt pays me for working with people like you whey dia mind don waka.....I hope we don't get to meet, should I be involved in a project in either Yaba left or Aro.😂😂😂
See person wey dey one corner for hin village dey talk about getting paid by British government lol..😂😂 Don't worry God will answer your prayers but for now enjoy your poverty!
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Mindlog: 2:05pm On May 12, 2023
goslowgoslow:

See person wey dey one corner for hin village dey talk about getting paid by British government lol..😂😂 Don't worry God will answer your prayers but for now enjoy your poverty!

Uncle, God don answer my prayers tey, tey.... school no be scam, it paid off than being a sycophant who lives in one hell-hole in Nigeria.😂😂😂
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by goslowgoslow(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2023
Mindlog:

Uncle, God don answer my prayers tey, tey.... school no be scam, it paid off than being a sycophant who lives in one hell-hole in Nigeria.😂😂😂

Lol..😂😂😂😂 na internet we dey keep deceiving yourself. You and your low budget British data...😜😜😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / How Yusuf Bichi Emerged As DSS DG - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.