Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters (23129 Views)

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Olawepo-hashim Now Leads Atiku, Buhari In Social Media Engagements / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Kukutenla: 3:49pm On May 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1656566642233556993?t=UsYlcuT4x0pftZPr8taG6w&s=19
Very true words
I'm afraid he's being blackmailed into taking responsibility for what his supporters say as if APC rats are of better behaviour.
He should ignore all those blackmail and look for ways to provide robust, stringent opposition to the useless APC.
That's what Nigeria needs right now

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Mindlog: 3:51pm On May 11, 2023
goslowgoslow:

A beg park one side...we are talking of the present u dey take us back! Obi supporters are very terrible people.

Today is a continuation of yesterday...you can't airbrush the reality of what you folks did! We must go back because you and your ilks have no moral right before God and man, to condemn Obi's supporters....you folks did worse!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by onuman: 3:55pm On May 11, 2023
jibs4lv:
Only if your tiny brain can process it that you just validated my claim.

Nearly all your comments began or ended with attributing lesser intelligence and lesser importance to your adversary. That's already a mental health problem in you. Narcissistic.

Why would a Yoruba become president 2wice before an Igbo in a Nigeria where rotation of the presidency has been it since 1999?
In 2023, you deploy your Shophistiwretched sense to find reasons to distort zoning, in order to exclude part of Nigeria from the apex political leadership of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Well said

Obidient till I die cool
Die die die die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by carl90(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2023
We have heard.
Obidients are not complaining about the speech, actions and inactions of our principal,Mr. Peter Obi.
Mr. man ,face your front.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by BOYS2MEN: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
At these point I had wished SHEHU SANI was an Igbo man and as well as peter obi....the man is a big positive turn around to the country
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1656566642233556993?t=UsYlcuT4x0pftZPr8taG6w&s=19

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
So Obi is in the same Class as Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari? Just because he ran for president! Means Sowore and Kola Abiola are in that Class also! Fools.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
In 2015, APC Bola Tinubu supporters carried a mock coffin for then sitting President, Goodluck Jonathan in Ibadan and nobody apologized for that sacrilege.

See photos below

I think it's about time that Peter Obi stops apologising to anybody that gets insulted because some of this politicians are animals in human form, they deserve the hottest part of hell.

Uhm. Keep wailing. Those great statesmen know the place they share their palm wine.

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by pacespot(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
Peter Obi wants to be nice with everyone, he thinks that is how to take power in this godforsaken corrupt country.

Look at what happened in Lagos state, people were killed and mass disenfranchised because of their voting choices, you never heard anything from so called religion and traditional leaders, rather APC goons were fueling more tribal rift and bigotry through FFK, Keyamo and Bayo ononuga.

Peter Obi, if the momentum is becoming too much for him to handle, he should just withdraw his petition against Tinubu then. People have been killed for their support for you and you are still going about trying to be nice to their killers.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by tonytony208(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

How old are you sir?

I know you're way above 40

Of course, leodeking is an old person above 40 . Don't blame him though. Tribal bigotry and blind religion bias can make a very old man behave like an uncouth baby.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by zelnababa(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2023
matcheeew, Obi wanted to impress everybody naw
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2023
pacespot:
Peter Obi wants to be nice with everyone, he thinks that is how to take power in this godforsaken corrupt country.

Look at what happened in Lagos state, people were killed and mass disenfranchised because of their voting choices, you never heard anything from so called religion and traditional leaders, rather APC goons were fueling more tribal rift and bigotry through FFK, Keyamo and Bayo ononuga.

Peter Obi, if the momentum is becoming too much for him to handle, he should just withdraw his petition against Tinubu then. People have been killed for their support for you and you are still going about trying to be nice to their killers.

Eboe boy, so you're a citizen of a "godforsaken'' country. Na wa for inherited bitterness o.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by LeoDeKing: 4:12pm On May 11, 2023
tonytony208:

Of course, leodeking is an old person above 40 . Don't blame him though. Tribal bigotry and blind religion bias can make a very old man behave like an uncouth baby.
I'm sure you can quote him directly and go discuss between yourselves without necessarily tagging me. But due to complex, you must just inform me about your conversations.

Now, I'm aware you are discussing between yourselves, can you now go make some cash outs for informing me? grin
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by deeva2: 4:15pm On May 11, 2023
tungamaje:
Shehu, I agree with you on this one. The youths are angry and want to take back their country and you are apologizing to the elders who are against the youth's aspirations. Don't you know you would soon lose their support?

IPOB youth ryt..
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Fearyourcreator: 4:15pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Well said

Obidient till I die cool
You never delete your account... Your principal once said he will die for APGA and he don comot PDP already and will soon leave LP... No integrity... Just like you said during the primary...
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Torpedo23: 4:16pm On May 11, 2023
tungamaje:
Shehu, I agree with you on this one. The youths are angry and want to take back their country and you are apologizing to the elders who are against the youth's aspirations. Don't you know you would soon lose their support?

I used to be a die-hard Obidient. But these days, Obi has made it hard for me to keep on support him. What's the needless urge to apologize to fools who're the reason we all are angry?

Normally me no dey apologize for something I deem right. The useless shalaye from Okwute go make everybody leave am soon. Make e continue. Igba Melo loku?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by BetterHeadline: 4:16pm On May 11, 2023
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood."
-- Muhammadu Buhari, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/7643403/2015-see-blood-buhari

In 2011, Buhari instigated his supporters against youth coopers, many of whom were killed. The majority of the youth coopers killed were Yoruba Christians.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by babajero(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
In 2015, APC Bola Tinubu supporters carried a mock coffin for then sitting President, Goodluck Jonathan in Ibadan and nobody apologized for that sacrilege.

See photos below

I think it's about time that Peter Obi stops apologising to anybody that gets insulted because some of this politicians are animals in human form, they deserve the hottest part of hell.

The irony now is that the same apc killer herdsmen don send many of them to early grave.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by PrinceOfLagos: 4:18pm On May 11, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You never delete your account... Your principal once said he will die for APGA and he don comot PDP already and will soon leave LP... No integrity... Just like you said during the primary...
I won't delete my account because of mad people who cannot win election without rigging

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by CSTRR: 4:21pm On May 11, 2023
I can't forget what buhari supporters did to youth corpers in the north in 2011 when buhari lost.

Till now, that hopeless president has not apologized or arrested those responsible.

Obidients are accused of insulting people. That is more civilized than what apc and their lunatics are known for.

Obi better stop apologizing to monsters.

These people don't care about any decency.
Political gain is their only objective.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by allthingsgood: 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See photos below

Ok so in essence you mean its pay back time
Tomorrow you will tell us obi is different from the others abi undecided
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by allthingsgood: 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
CSTRR:
I can't forget what buhari supporters did to youth corpers in the north in 2011 when buhari lost.

Till now, that hopeless president has not apologized or arrested those responsible.

Obidients are accused of insulting people. That is more civilized than what apc and their lunatics are known for.

Obi better stop apologizing to monsters.

These people don't care about any decency.
Political gain is their only objective.

Thot u said obi is better than buhari
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by IfnobeGod20: 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
I think Obi know what he is doing. He's a fine and refined man and not like the regular politician parading themselves as messiah but their intent full of biles of all kinds. I love people that own up to their responsibility.
The only apology he gave that I don't like, is that of Prof. Soyinka. Prof. drew the insult to himself. You're on an interview but use virtually all your time to criticize a party and her aspirants and you think the aspirants' supporters would fold their hands and say thank you for maligning our persons. If he has balanced his interview that day, he would not have received backlash. That's why I am not too comfortable that he went to apologize to Prof.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by surgical: 4:29pm On May 11, 2023
tungamaje:
obi is a weakling, even If he won he might not achieve much because he will be pandering to the wishes of those enemies of Nigeria in trying to be a gentle man
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Larryndelaw: 4:31pm On May 11, 2023
Rufai has reduced these man to internet warriors.
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by IfnobeGod20: 4:34pm On May 11, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Please can you give proof that he said, "he will die for APGA". Must you people always carry unfounded rumour?
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by BluntCrazeMan: 4:34pm On May 11, 2023
We have told Peter Obi times without Number,
that he should stop behaving like he is a saint or something like that.

The Obidients are One Entity.
And Him as Peter Obi is another entity.
He himself is supposed to be Part of the Obidient Family.. And not the head.

The Obidients just aligned with him and fronted him.
He should stop behaving as if he formed the Obidients, or as if he owns the Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Steinmann: 4:41pm On May 11, 2023
Obidient FOREVER.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Steinmann: 4:42pm On May 11, 2023
Democracy is a mark of obedients.
Obi is our humble philosopher - king.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Levels1(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Stop saying youth, always be specific so you don't mislead your readers into thinking you are talking about Nigerian youths.

You are blessed beyond curse Amen..
Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by smileyoo: 4:46pm On May 11, 2023
PO 's constant apologies to those that actually throw the first stones on the obedients, before the obedients started attacking them, is really irritating to say the least. PO must stop that immature attitude, or else very soon the obedients movement will start stoning him alongside the crooked leaders of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters by Lifestone(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2023
tungamaje:
But it has become Igbo Agenda, since igbos have been abusing the leaders of other tribes who are Obidients, they have quietly exited the movement. If there is a rerun today, OBI won't get have of what he got in Southwest for instance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki / 2019 Elections: Ex-CBN Governors On 1000 Notes Speak In Edited Video / Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.