Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo (25716 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Inspects Construction Of Oguta Naval Base / Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by zoedew: 9:07am On May 12, 2023
sonnie10:

This is exactly what they want you to believe. Few days to governorship election in IMO state they came up with this crap.
What an insult to the intelligence of ndi Igbo.
I thought Sen. Nzeribe once was influential in FG and hails from Oguta. He was too busy making money for himself to have facilitated the successful dredging of the waterway.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Otunbakayce: 9:07am On May 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You might not know the meaning of landlock. Chad is a landlocked country even though it has a lake.
Lake chad that leads to where?
When an illiterate speaks in public you will know.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Investorozay: 9:09am On May 12, 2023
SMGGroup:
Every project in Igbo land is politicized

They built big bridge all over naija. E reach Niger bridge them put toll gate
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Jiokejohn: 9:11am On May 12, 2023
zoedew:

They will need the Rivers people they have conscripted into Biafra without first securing their buy-in! They can sell the products they import to themselves! The often threatened Igbo disinvestment from Lagos will only cteate the space for ethical business standards in the electronics and household equipment business in Lagos. The other day, at Lagos Alaba market one sold a video playing machine to a friend of mine claiming it was brand new only for the pictures to be blurry! My friend who is an electrical/electronics engineer grabbed his screw driver and opened the player only to discover it was full of cobwebs and an overused piece of crap! Only God knows how many have died from the use of the fake drugs the Igbo have imported into Nigeria. She tried hard to stop them but they wouldn’t listen to her as all that matters to them is money, money and money!
No tribe has a monopoly on importation.

Other tribes are very free to import and flood the market. Stop blaming a tribe or trying to profile a whole tribe because of your envy or ignorance. Your hands and brains are not tied that you can't import. If not as a result of laziness and weak mindset, why should you all blame the so-called 'Dot nation' over all your misfortune? If truly they are inconsequential, why all these unnecessary eyebrows and cries?

Please, align with your kinsmen and tribe to dominate the market and economic space and render their products, imports, and services inconsequential.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by sonnie10: 9:14am On May 12, 2023
zoedew:

I thought Sen. Nzeribe once was influential in FG and hails from Oguta. He was too busy making money for himself to have facilitated the successful dredging of the waterway.
Dredging that small lake for what exactly?
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Inosky: 9:16am On May 12, 2023
Make Buhari dey play, someone that's already leaving government in two weeks time. Yeye
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by BossLA: 9:16am On May 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You might not know the meaning of landlock. Chad is a landlocked country even though it has a lake.
Since when did lake becomes a free flowing water connecting states?
Nawa o
See useless comparison

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Ttipsy(f): 9:19am On May 12, 2023
duro4chang:
because the lake doesn't have a channel Link to the River Niger, Sea down to the Atlantic ocean

??
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by duro4chang(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2023
BossLA:
Since when did lake becomes a free flowing water connecting states? Nawa o See useless comparison
That is what I am saying
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Nobody: 9:20am On May 12, 2023
Jokerman:
I so much love this Man... Along with Peter Obi and Fasola.

How I wish this man /Peter or Fash, were to be Nigerian president... sad

You called him Mere Commissioner when you thought he might secure the presidential ticket of APC. Never a good word for him!
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Shemadex(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2023
[quote author=tammie24 post=123086745]Abeg make they dredge am make these savages carry their load comot for southwest [/quote abio we can't wait for them to leave
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by duro4chang(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Lake that leads to where?
That is what I am saying
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by duro4chang(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2023
Ttipsy:
because the lake doesn't have a channel Link to the River Niger, Sea down to the Atlantic ocean

??
A landlocked is a landlocked. Period
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by sencekompis: 9:24am On May 12, 2023
Finally we can rest in the south west yet the hate children will still complain oooo.. Awon wereys
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by paramakina202: 9:24am On May 12, 2023
zoedew:

Yes! We should live together. So much to share together but they appear resolute on secession though Chief Iwuanyanwu lies about that when he speaks differently here.

Please speak on what you know.Who appears resolute on secession?
Chief Iwuanyawu is speaking authoritatively on behalf of ndi Igbo as Ohanaeze ndi Igbo president general.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Ttipsy(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2023
duro4chang:
A landlocked is a landlocked. Period
I need you to clearify your statement.... Just like lake Victoria in the middle of Kenya and Uganda
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by viodemus: 9:27am On May 12, 2023
Prof, your squad are leaving the nation in a worse state than the bad state you guys met it.

I wish you were given the opportunity to drive the country to a unifed progressive glory, like Obi probably would have done. Is okay. It's a woulda coulda shoulda thing right now. It is and was clear to see who was diligent and put in more work between you and illiterate. Some even saw that you were better than the fraudulent tribalist.

I wish you the best. Your squad failed but you were a very good player in that weak 100 day hospital no pass team.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by duro4chang(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2023
Ttipsy:
I need you to clearify your statement.... Just like lake Victoria in the middle of Kenya and Uganda
Please google the net
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 9:31am On May 12, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Lake that leads to where?
You are the illiterate here...lake that lead into Bayelsa state, does the Oguta river has direct access to Atlantic ocean?...

I swear most Okoro are illiterate..stop shaming Nigeria education system and get yourself an Atlas.

Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by justmondris: 9:31am On May 12, 2023
It will soon turn to an abandoned project. Since they only have few days left in the office. If they were actually serious about it, they would have done it ever since.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by emmanuelowenn: 9:31am On May 12, 2023
My hometown, good one
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by bionixs: 9:31am On May 12, 2023
zoedew:

They will need the Rivers people they have conscripted into Biafra without first securing their buy-in! They can sell the products they import to themselves! The often threatened Igbo disinvestment from Lagos will only cteate the space for ethical business standards in the electronics and household equipment business in Lagos. The other day, at Lagos Alaba market one sold a video playing machine to a friend of mine claiming it was brand new only for the pictures to be blurry! My friend who is an electrical/electronics engineer grabbed his screw driver and opened the player only to discover it was full of cobwebs and an overused piece of crap! Only God knows how many have died from the use of the fake drugs the Igbo have imported into Nigeria. She tried hard to stop them but they wouldn’t listen to her as all that matters to them is money, money and money!
your point is off . Stick to the topic. Most of the scam I have fallen victim of in Lagos were all perpetrated by Yorubas. At least the phone you are using now is probably not fake and was most likely imported or sold to you by same Igbo. People are travelling all the way from cotonou, Togo, Ghana to buy things from Alaba( you can verify)
If they import to Rivers or Imo, Edo , Rivers, Osun , Ondo , Cross river etc will still come to buy from them. Someone once told me that he went to NNEWI Anambra from Senegal to buy Motor parts . When custom at Lagos airport rose against those importing phones and accessories at Ikeja computer village, they started flying it to Enugu and then back to Lagos on the road. They factored the cost to the cost of phones and accessories of course. It was custom officers at Lagos that raised the white flag before they started using Lagos airport again

Please, , stick to the topic. If you have any personal issues with Igbo people, go settle it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by backtovillage: 9:35am On May 12, 2023
Counterfeit:
I am quite sure you were born in 2009, birthed by a LovePeddler, of course. Do not ask me how I knew.

Okay
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Phoen1X: 9:36am On May 12, 2023
Jiokejohn:

Conversely, your choice of Chad as an example in this argument doesn't entirely fit in.

The logic is that with dredging, cargo can directly arrive in some Southeast states from the likes of Europe, America, Asia, etc. But it is not so for Chad.
You dont have to reply that pessimist ,sir,..the only light he sees at the end of the tunnel is always an incoming train (that will crush him).

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Jokerman(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2023
Okealaaye:

You called him Mere Commissioner when you thought he might secure the presidential ticket of APC. Never a good word for him!

Who called him "Mere commissioner"?
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Phoen1X: 9:42am On May 12, 2023
zoedew:

Yes! We should live together. So much to share together but they appear resolute on secession though Chief Iwuanyanwu lies about that when he speaks differently here.
But ,why are you so much afraid of life without igbos ?..despite your wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Litmus: 9:45am On May 12, 2023
Hope while they're on about these river dredging stuff, it reminds them of urgent preparations required in lieu of next flooding season.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2023
SMGGroup:

How? Did Jonathan do anything in igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by freemanq(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2023
Waste after 8 years I hope the next government will consider the project, Apc just gave this person false hope
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by twilliamx(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2023
SMGGroup:

Because una go still claim later say dem no do am, just d same way some people believed the 2nd Niger Bridge was a lie until dey started driving on it.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by zoedew: 10:31am On May 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
But ,why are you so much afraid of life without igbos ?..despite your wickedness.
It is incumbent on you to prove my alleged fear of life without the Igbo and your perception of me as a wicked person. For your information, I am not a tribal bigot. Some of my closest friends for over four decades now, with whom I share mutually beneficial relationships are Igbo and we are still good to go! Till date, my preferred cuisine is Igbo having lived in Igboland and introduced to Ofe-Owerri et al. Check all I ever said here about the Igbo and you should soon see that they are not motivated by ill will or affection but a desire for the Igbo to see that inclusiveness and good neighbourliness is best fostered by humility. Baba Achebe said that much about the Igbo of which he was a most prominent part in his lifetime. Check ancient and modern history and you will not find a people group who succeeded by parading the sort of mentality widely exhibited by most Igbo especially in recent times. That has to change. Do have a nice day.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo by Adelekan40(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2023
This initiative will impact positively on the economic activities in the eastern part of Nigeria and the country as a whole. This is a welcome initiative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / Super Tucano Jets Pound Boko Haram Enclaves In Sambisa Forest, Kill 49 Terrorist / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.