Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory (19559 Views)

IGP Baba Inspects Equipment Ahead Of 2023 Elections. / Ikpeazu Inspects Newly Renovated Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia (Photos) / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Airlord2030: 3:30pm On May 12, 2023
saintkel:
what if truly he's Yoruba?
he is a bloody flatthead like you nwanne
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Airlord2030: 3:31pm On May 12, 2023
KingFrank01:
cone head
bloody igbo like you
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Nyceguy92: 3:33pm On May 12, 2023
If I were the governor, I would have established a garment and shoe factories within my first 2 years in office.
Wonder what the numerous Special Advisers were doing.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by thundafire: 3:44pm On May 12, 2023
PreyingMantis:
I can guarantee you that Okezie Ikpeazu did far better than whoever your Governor might be. I'm sure you will never be proud enough to mention the name of your State Governor
ayade na calamity
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Blake755: 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
ObongBassey:
Oga na lie oh, the only thing is that Igbo people hate mediocrity, I live with them, I know them, that's why they are always vocal about good governance and criticizes anyone they see as bad.
But I can tell you, Ikpeazu is far more better than Kogi state governor, he's better than most governors in the North and some southwestern governors.

The only problem is that his people are always ready to throw you under the bus if you f'ck up which other people doesn't do. Other people are more like slaves to their governors.

I was telling someone, if Obi enters into power and f'ck up, his worst critics will be Igbo people. I know them
Fact everybody dey collect wotowoto from Igbo we don pamper shit πŸ’―πŸ’―
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by FabulousAutos(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed As an Osun indigene I envy these people, despite Awo's plan to relegate them to the abyss of financial ruins they keeping succeeding and growing wealth, kudos to the people of Abia state.

They'll soon come for you grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by SLOVFO(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
KingMack:
abeg na back of screwdriver dem take dey operate this wanπŸ˜πŸ™„
cheesy eye for detail...eye for details.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by KingMack(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
SLOVFO:

cheesy eye for detail...eye for details.

πŸ€”πŸ˜
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by KingMack(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
oxygeng:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wetin your eye go find for there brother cheesy cheesy

Bro the thing no weak you πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Menclothing: 4:44pm On May 12, 2023
ObongBassey:
Oga na lie oh, the only thing is that Igbo people hate mediocrity, I live with them, I know them, that's why they are always vocal about good governance and criticizes anyone they see as bad.
But I can tell you, Ikpeazu is far more better than Kogi state governor, he's better than most governors in the North and some southwestern governors.

The only problem is that his people are always ready to throw you under the bus if you f'ck up which other people doesn't do. Other people are more like slaves to their governors.

I was telling someone, if Obi enters into power and f'ck up, his worst critics will be Igbo people. I know them

Mention state in west owing salary like Abia
Worst road like Abia
Government house is on rent

Dave umahi is a working gov in ebonyi no one criticizes him he is working

Someone like Abia state gov can’t win second term in west.

West have one term gov than any other region
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by blowjohn(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2023
Felabrity:
You are stil the worst governor in South East bro

Tbh I can't say the whole of Nigeria because those governors in the north are shiit
Sokoto, jigawa, Taraba etc

Then there is Delta and Ekiti governor

Edo, zamfara,nassarawa etc

Ehen! Cross river
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed As an Osun indigene I envy these people, despite Awo's plan to relegate them to the abyss of financial ruins they keeping succeeding and growing wealth, kudos to the people of Abia state.
you are not proud of your tribe.
You are not Yoruba.
Shame on your lineage
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by chatinent: 7:36pm On May 12, 2023
Ikpeazu is only for the camera.

A failure per se.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by adefitim(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2023
Remo Star is the most organized club in Nigeria for now
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Dmama1991: 7:30am On May 13, 2023
Menclothing:

Mention state in west owing salary like Abia
Worst road like Abia
Government house is on rent

Dave umahi is a working gov in ebonyi no one criticizes him he is working

Someone like Abia state gov can’t win second term in west.

West have one term gov than any other region
but someone like drug baron can win in ogun dats y i hate dus pple dat claim dat the are falling demon aka children from sadwest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction / Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner / Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.