Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother (44346 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by achimendy(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

Please i put up this post basically because of my elder brother. I sincerely want to know if i was wrong talking to him, or I could have just let him be. I wasn't myself ever since i talked to him, and i was somewhat having guilty conscience since then.

I have an elder brother, he's 38 years old and also the first son. I am the fourth child in the family of five. The second child is a female and she's married. We lost our third child, that's my immediate elder brother some years back, while i have a younger brother. I came from a humble background. Lost my dad while i was in JS 3, even before his death we had been hustling on a daily basis for survival, and we live happily as one big family. My mother, siblings and i do hawk daily before we could eat. All thanks to public school in Lagos, my family wouldn't have had the opportunity to basic education. We hawk daily after school, weekdays and weekend. My family was bred and brought up in Ajegunle.

Few years after the demise of my father, we struggled to pay house rent. We had to leave Ajegunle to a local and developing area. I didn't allow my family conditions deter or weigh me down. Never! I believe I'd make it in life legitimately without venturing into crime, fraud, theft etc. After my secondary school, i was into all sorts of labour work. I worked in factory, building site, cleared bushes, laundry man , just to save up and further my education. I worked for 6 years after my secondary school, bought a bike from the little savings i had and proceed to school through jamb. I gave the bike to someone who often deliver #6,000 weekly for the upkeep of my family. I was in year 2 when i let go of the bike, it was on a higher purchase and the agreement we have had elapsed. I hustled my way through school and graduated. I'm done with service last year but couldn't land a job, probably due to my age. I'd be 29 this year and most graduate trainee often request for age below 28. Although, i had a 2.1. I'm only managing in a pure water factory to make ends meet, keep soul and body together and support my family

I sat my elder brother down and talked to him. He has been hustling like every other person in the family but i don't understand what's happening. He didn't futher his education nor learn a handwork. He's 38 but still live under his parents roof. He has been doing conductor work for many years. The family had talked to him several times to look for something else. It's fine you are hustling as a man for survival but doing conductor for many years without thinking of what else to do is wrong. A family friend of ours who later got to know what he does for a living had advice him also.

The bus he was following, the driver had misunderstanding with the owner and he collected his bus back. My elder brother had been idle for months, doing nothing. He claimed he has gone virtually everywhere in search of bus he could be working with but couldn't get any. This is a family that we all had to bring something no matter how little to survive. I was talking to him as a younger brother. I asked him why didn't he heed to people's advice when they were advising him then to stop the conductor work and look for something to learn, if perhaps he doesn't want to further his education? He doesn't believe in Nigeria education, because he could count graduates without job or those with petty job. My elder brother wear almost rag as clothes. I had to give him some of my little wears I'm managing. He has just one slippers. We don't wear same size of shoe or sandals, we could have been sharing that also. He sold his phone to feed sometime ago and had been without phone. I was initially saving to get my mum a small phone but i had to give him the phone instead.

He was crying when i was talking to him. I understand the situation of things in the country, which i myself is going through. I was just trying to know what other things he could come up with. I am not happy seeing him sitting idle doing nothing. The fact that he's the first son and found himself in this condition at that age breaks my heart daily. My mum had been so worried about his condition. I had to convince her that things will be better. I don't want her to develop high Blood Pressure that could lead to her untimely death.

Please guys was i wrong talking to my elder brother?

You did a good job, you're promoting hope in your family when almost everyone is in despair. Keep doing what you doing bro. Do everything possible to see how you can help your brother too, you both need to be there for each other, and also make sure nothing disturbs mama.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Deepthoughts: 4:08pm On May 12, 2023
DownTime44:
He knows i don't have money to give to him. I can't go beyond my reach. I have given him series of advice. I have talked to him several times. If i have the money, I'd have set a business up for him. Some people are even telling me to leave him and focus on my life.
Not just you n you effort,get your other siblings involved to get something for your eldest brother,you know you all would certainly need him to stand for you in some situations in the future,if you abandoned him like some ate advising you to,you would certainly regret it in future,good luck to you in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
lomprico:
■ First of all, God bless you. You will make it. At 29 with a 2.1, you need not worry bro. Everyone lies on their CV. Reduce your age to fit in the requirement. About your bro, hmmm. Just keep praying for him, ask him what he will like to do apart from the conductor thing, if it's something reasonable, encourage him to start. I know someone that started pure water business, he hawks it, after 2yrs he now does supply of bottleed water and soft drinks with a dyna truck he purchased from his hustle. Whatever he chooses to do, with passion, he will make it. Cheers.
You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

So, going around, telling people in their unrighteous bloom to pray for this and that as part of the solution to their real-life problem amounts to prescribing they add more stress and meaninglessness to their already stress-filled situation. If you ask me, it is a very wicked thing to do. undecided
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
■ I understand u well we also grew up in Ajegunle (lawani street)....you were not wrong to talk to him and by now he should be able to scold self and rise up again as a man. You are ambitious and hardworking which is good for you...but pray more always. Send me your acct details, perhaps i can send something for him as well as money to get a phone for your mum..
Every thing wil be alright soon....keep faith n don't ever give up!
You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

So, going around, telling people in their unrighteous bloom to pray for this and that as part of the solution to their real-life problem amounts to prescribing they add more stress and meaninglessness to their already stress-filled situation. If you ask me, it is a very wicked thing to do. undecided
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by placeofallure(f): 4:11pm On May 12, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

Please i put up this post basically because of my elder brother. I sincerely want to know if i was wrong talking to him, or I could have just let him be. I wasn't myself ever since i talked to him, and i was somewhat having guilty conscience since then.

I have an elder brother, he's 38 years old and also the first son. I am the fourth child in the family of five. The second child is a female and she's married. We lost our third child, that's my immediate elder brother some years back, while i have a younger brother. I came from a humble background. Lost my dad while i was in JS 3, even before his death we had been hustling on a daily basis for survival, and we live happily as one big family. My mother, siblings and i do hawk daily before we could eat. All thanks to public school in Lagos, my family wouldn't have had the opportunity to basic education. We hawk daily after school, weekdays and weekend. My family was bred and brought up in Ajegunle.

Few years after the demise of my father, we struggled to pay house rent. We had to leave Ajegunle to a local and developing area. I didn't allow my family conditions deter or weigh me down. Never! I believe I'd make it in life legitimately without venturing into crime, fraud, theft etc. After my secondary school, i was into all sorts of labour work. I worked in factory, building site, cleared bushes, laundry man , just to save up and further my education. I worked for 6 years after my secondary school, bought a bike from the little savings i had and proceed to school through jamb. I gave the bike to someone who often deliver #6,000 weekly for the upkeep of my family. I was in year 2 when i let go of the bike, it was on a higher purchase and the agreement we have had elapsed. I hustled my way through school and graduated. I'm done with service last year but couldn't land a job, probably due to my age. I'd be 29 this year and most graduate trainee often request for age below 28. Although, i had a 2.1. I'm only managing in a pure water factory to make ends meet, keep soul and body together and support my family

I sat my elder brother down and talked to him. He has been hustling like every other person in the family but i don't understand what's happening. He didn't futher his education nor learn a handwork. He's 38 but still live under his parents roof. He has been doing conductor work for many years. The family had talked to him several times to look for something else. It's fine you are hustling as a man for survival but doing conductor for many years without thinking of what else to do is wrong. A family friend of ours who later got to know what he does for a living had advice him also.

The bus he was following, the driver had misunderstanding with the owner and he collected his bus back. My elder brother had been idle for months, doing nothing. He claimed he has gone virtually everywhere in search of bus he could be working with but couldn't get any. This is a family that we all had to bring something no matter how little to survive. I was talking to him as a younger brother. I asked him why didn't he heed to people's advice when they were advising him then to stop the conductor work and look for something to learn, if perhaps he doesn't want to further his education? He doesn't believe in Nigeria education, because he could count graduates without job or those with petty job. My elder brother wear almost rag as clothes. I had to give him some of my little wears I'm managing. He has just one slippers. We don't wear same size of shoe or sandals, we could have been sharing that also. He sold his phone to feed sometime ago and had been without phone. I was initially saving to get my mum a small phone but i had to give him the phone instead.

He was crying when i was talking to him. I understand the situation of things in the country, which i myself is going through. I was just trying to know what other things he could come up with. I am not happy seeing him sitting idle doing nothing. The fact that he's the first son and found himself in this condition at that age breaks my heart daily. My mum had been so worried about his condition. I had to convince her that things will be better. I don't want her to develop high Blood Pressure that could lead to her untimely death.

I'm weeping profusely as I read your story. I have a couple of people around me too who are like your brother. The thing is when we fold our arms and think there is time, you sneeze or blink and you find out that time has siiiiince left you behind. You did no wrong by calling him. If you don't talk to him, who will? You should have had this conversation with him years back. Now age is not his friend, what work or craft will he learn now? If there's capital he can go into business. Something that he has passion for. Passion pushes one at times to do the extra ordinary. May God come through for you. Ways will open for you and you will excel by His grace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
theophorus:
DownTime44, Please call him and tell him you are sorry and please if you don't mind, please Pray.
This Life ehn, when you don't have anyone to help you, he go be like say you no sabi anything. There are things have been through that I don't tell anyone cos it's seems more like lying to them. Bro, just keep praying and pushing, one day things will fall in line. Well Done Bro.

So, going around, telling people in their unrighteous bloom to pray for this and that as part of the solution to their real-life problem amounts to prescribing they add more stress and meaninglessness to their already stress-filled situation. If you ask me, it is a very wicked thing to do. Rather, it is better not to say anything at all than ask him or her to pray when a real-life problem is involved. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by lomprico(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Please kindly fuckoff

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
Spirit247:
Tell your brother to WhatsApp me if he has an android phone. Or you can WhatsApp me and let him talk to me through your phone. Or you can simply send his WhatsApp number to mine; check my signature.

Alternatively, advice him to go to any MFM Church for 3 Days Dry Fasting and Prayer for the Deliverance of his Glorious Destiny. He has a Glorious Destiny to Fulfill but Satan hates all First Borns with passionate Haterd because CREATOR of Humanity Declared that all First Borns of both Humanbeings and animals belong to HIM. So, the devil fight First Borns tooth and nail like he doesn't really do to others. If your brother can become a genuine BornAgain Christian that could be trusted with large sums of money, I will help him with a job.
You really hate OP and his brother, don't you? You cannot stand that they are miserable but rather you want them to become even more miserable than they currently are, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Sukkyy2010: 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

if you know you can vouch for your brother integrity then I have an offer for your brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On May 12, 2023
Algold:
I cried reading your story. Father, in the name of Jesus. By the power holding heaven and Earth together release his destiny helper to locate him In Jesus Christ. Things will get better for you and your family will sing a new song.
Do this at your at your convenience.

Pick sand from ground in your hand, ask your brother to do same.
Read Psalm 24 verse 1.
And say this prayer "Earth, Earth ... Hear the words of my mouth and release the good of the land , favour, divine relationship, businesses, Investments, employment, physical health, and material prosperity into my life in accordance with the predetermined counsel of God for my life in Christ Jesus. Amen
Return the sand back to earth... Note you must be born again. Am waiting to hear your testimony soonest.
God never answer your own prayers but you are quick to enroll and to pull others into the same miserable existence that you belong to. David who wrote the book of Psalm was a righteous man of God and as such God answered all of His prayers without blinking an eye. You are unrighteous and hence the reason why you keep attempting to mimic David in hopes that God will pay the same attention to you that He did David but that will never be since no amount of prayer can change a man's status with God from unrighteous to righteous. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Not just you n you effort,get your other siblings involved to get something for your eldest brother,you know you all would certainly need him to stand for you in some situations in the future,if you abandoned him like some ate advising you to,you would certainly regret it in future,good luck to you in advance.
Thank you so much sir.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
lomprico:
Please kindly fuckoff
You first with your deluded lies that you spread to enslave others with. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by OvertheTop(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

cry Really sad

Save some money and Sponsor him to Learn to Drive a CAR or a Keke Napep.
and then help him apply for Hire purchase for Taxi or Keke.
if he is Serious, you will be amazed with the Transformation in a Year
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by RemoveKebab: 4:19pm On May 12, 2023
bukatyne:

How would child support help them in this case?
the deed has been done by bringing them to this world to suffer for no reason. Which I don't have a solution for.
Now am taking about preventing that from happening to others.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Gokoyer0(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2023
I just want you to know that there are some people that will never listen until that age is no more thier friends.
placeofallure:

I'm weeping profusely as I read your story. I have a couple of people around me too who are like your brother. The thing is when we fold our arms and think there is time, you sneeze or blink and you find out that time has siiiiince left you behind. You did no wrong by calling him. If you don't talk to him, who will? You should have had this conversation with him years back. Now age is not his friend, what work or craft will he learn now? If there's capital he can go into business. Something that he has passion for. Passion pushes one at times to do the extra ordinary. May God come through for you. Ways will open for you and you will excel by His grace.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
godliman:
Kai! the inequities of Life. God will change your story soon. I see you getting a good job and through you your brother shall have a face lift and your mother will not die in poverty. Just give God the centre place in your life and family. You guys should begin to have series of weekly prayer and fastings and repentance, before the end of 2023 your story will change. If you download and watch the movie "The Pursuit of Happiness" it will help you. Don't blame yourself for speaking the hard truth to your brother except if you used some harsh words then you should apologize to him.

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Gokoyer0(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2023
Bro get him driving licence. Can he get a hired bus or car for transportation business?
DownTime44:
Hi guys

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On May 12, 2023
Maybaby4eva:
Father God, in the name of your holy divine son, my Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and by the power of his holy divine blood, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all powers associated with it.  Through the holy blood of the Lamb of God, I destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer, and all other powers of darkness, in my Lord Jesus name. Through the divine holy blood of my Lord God Jesus Christ, I break and destroy my enemies evil powers and their works; including the influences of witchcraft, spells, hexes, vexes, voodo, hoodo, roots, potions, or any such things off me, my life, my family, my home, my possessions and all future generations, in my Lord Jesus name. Through the divine holy blood of my Lord God Jesus Christ, I also rebuke, bind up and destroy all the spirit-guides, helps, and shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strength, stripped of their evil powers and influencee, in my Lord Jesus name.
In the name of my Lord God Jesus Christ and by the power of his divine holy blood, I bind kings, princes, and evil world rulers. I strip each evil spirit, and his hierarchy of power, armor and rank, and separate each from the other. I put confusion to the ranks of the enemy, and declare their assignments ragainst me, my life, my family, and my possessions are hereby rendered null, and void in my Lord Jesus name. In the name of my Lord God Jesus Christ, and by the power of his divine holy blood, I bind and terminate the influence and power of all spirits from the netherworld, evil 
spirits between, over and around those praying and those prayed for, and all evil and familiar spirits are completely bound, and forbidden to manifest in the name of my Lord God Jesus Christ.
In the mighty name of my Lord God Jesus Christ, and by the divine power of his holy blood, I bind, break and destroy the power of all curses spoken, all rituals or sacrifices, all divination, spells, incantations, meditations, all sorcery and magic, and all kind of evil ceremony, and any medium with evil purposes. In the name of my Lord Jesus, I plead the precious divine holy blood of my Lord God Jesus Christ; over myself and my family, my home, and everything that belongs to us. Father God, in my Lord Jesus Christ name; please send your warrior holy Angels to surround and protect us. In the mighty name of my Lord God Jesus Christ, and by the power of his divine holy blood; I break down, demolish, destroy, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, Satanists and the like, and I break and destroy the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way, my life, my home, my family members way, and my possessions. 
By the holy divine blood of my Lord Jesus, and by his mighty name, my Lord God Jesus Christ, I command to all evil spirits, and the works that evil beings have done on my life and my family; to be reversed now, be gone, get out of my life and my family, go to the abyss and never return, and do not send reinforcements, in my Lord Jesus name.  Father God, I pray that these lost souls that have attacked me and my family, will find the light of your son Jesus... In the name of my Lord God Jesus 
Christ of Nazareth; I now loose them from all mind control of Satan!..  Heavenly Father; I also ask that you please send your Holy Spirit to their hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of Satan, in my Lord Jesus name.
In the name of my Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ, and by the divine power of his holy blood, I bind, terminate and destroy, all powers, influence and evil works of all principalities, powers of the air, wickedness in high places, thrones, dominions, world rulers, strong men, and all kind of evil Mighty name of my Lord God Jesus 
Christ, and by the power of his divine holy blood, I bind, break and destroy all witchcraft, witchcraft control, mind-binding spirits, spirits that block and bind the will, spirits of mind control; destruction, lust, perversion, intimidation, rebellion, rejection, schizophrenia, paranoia, anger, hatred, wrath and rage, resentment, bitterness,  unforgiveness, slander, unteachableness, deception, doubt and unbelief, passivity, pride, false humility, panic attacks, and any kind of evil spirits to reverse all their evil works that they have done on me, my life, my family, my home and my possessions in my Lord God Jesus name, and be gone out of my life, my home and my family, go to 
the abyss and never return, and do not send reinforcements, in my Lord Jesus name. I pray all of these in the mighty name of my Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ, amen.
Please stop right there! For one, this prayer is not different from the prayer of the Pharisees which Jesus Christ warned His followers to engage in, and it reeks of unrighteousness abeg! Make we stop to dey use prayer as a tool with which to enslave others with abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On May 12, 2023
Maybaby4eva:
Father God, in the name of your holy divine son, my Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and by the power of his holy divine blood, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all powers associated with it.  Through the holy blood of the Lamb of God, I destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer, and all other powers of darkness, in my Lord Jesus name. Through the divine holy blood of my Lord God Jesus Christ, I break and destroy my enemies evil powers and their works; including the influences of witchcraft, spells, hexes, vexes, voodo, hoodo, roots, potions, or any such things off me, my life, my family, my home, my possessions and all future generations, in my Lord Jesus name. Through the divine holy blood of my Lord God Jesus Christ, I also rebuke, bind up and destroy all the spirit-guides, helps, and shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strength, stripped of their evil powers and influencee, in my Lord Jesus name.
In the name of my Lord God Jesus Christ and by the power of his divine holy blood, I bind kings, princes, and evil world rulers. I strip each evil spirit, and his hierarchy of power, armor and rank, and separate each from the other. I put confusion to the ranks of the enemy, and declare their assignments ragainst me, my life, my family, and my possessions are hereby rendered null, and void in my Lord Jesus name. In the name of my Lord God Jesus Christ, and by the power of his divine holy blood, I bind and terminate the influence and power of all spirits from the netherworld, evil 
spirits between, over and around those praying and those prayed for, and all evil and familiar spirits are completely bound, and forbidden to manifest in the name of my Lord God Jesus Christ.
In the mighty name of my Lord God Jesus Christ, and by the divine power of his holy blood, I bind, break and destroy the power of all curses spoken, all rituals or sacrifices, all divination, spells, incantations, meditations, all sorcery and magic, and all kind of evil ceremony, and any medium with evil purposes. In the name of my Lord Jesus, I plead the precious divine holy blood of my Lord God Jesus Christ; over myself and my family, my home, and everything that belongs to us. Father God, in my Lord Jesus Christ name; please send your warrior holy Angels to surround and protect us. In the mighty name of my Lord God Jesus Christ, and by the power of his divine holy blood; I break down, demolish, destroy, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, Satanists and the like, and I break and destroy the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way, my life, my home, my family members way, and my possessions. 
By the holy divine blood of my Lord Jesus, and by his mighty name, my Lord God Jesus Christ, I command to all evil spirits, and the works that evil beings have done on my life and my family; to be reversed now, be gone, get out of my life and my family, go to the abyss and never return, and do not send reinforcements, in my Lord Jesus name.  Father God, I pray that these lost souls that have attacked me and my family, will find the light of your son Jesus... In the name of my Lord God Jesus 
Christ of Nazareth; I now loose them from all mind control of Satan!..  Heavenly Father; I also ask that you please send your Holy Spirit to their hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of Satan, in my Lord Jesus name.
In the name of my Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ, and by the divine power of his holy blood, I bind, terminate and destroy, all powers, influence and evil works of all principalities, powers of the air, wickedness in high places, thrones, dominions, world rulers, strong men, and all kind of evil Mighty name of my Lord God Jesus 
Christ, and by the power of his divine holy blood, I bind, break and destroy all witchcraft, witchcraft control, mind-binding spirits, spirits that block and bind the will, spirits of mind control; destruction, lust, perversion, intimidation, rebellion, rejection, schizophrenia, paranoia, anger, hatred, wrath and rage, resentment, bitterness,  unforgiveness, slander, unteachableness, deception, doubt and unbelief, passivity, pride, false humility, panic attacks, and any kind of evil spirits to reverse all their evil works that they have done on me, my life, my family, my home and my possessions in my Lord God Jesus name, and be gone out of my life, my home and my family, go to 
the abyss and never return, and do not send reinforcements, in my Lord Jesus name. I pray all of these in the mighty name of my Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ, amen.
Please stop right there! For one, this prayer is not different from the prayer of the Pharisees which Jesus Christ warned His followers to engage in, and it reeks of unrighteousness abeg! Make we stop to dey use prayer as a tool with which to enslave others with abeg! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by RemoveKebab: 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
RenegadeX:

Honestly because of 5 minutes knocking. You create an offspring that will suffer for 60+X years lol

Especially this poor people.

When people give birth I tell them congratulations and find something to give them but anything child after the third one. I won’t congratulate you or come to any naming grin especially if you are an average or poor citizen.

Only a stupid person will birth more than 3 children in this current 21st century. This is 2023 and not 1823 for COL
You hit the nail. Even the world resources is getting scarce everyday and it won't reach everyone in near future. Less population less suffering.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by baretalk: 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
Damn, I felt this...the worst feeling of a man is being stripped of your manhood.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On May 12, 2023
Smith414:
■ Many people may not understand you but brother I know what you mean, there’s this spirit that follows first born especially when they’re boys, it takes the grace of God, prayers from parents and a lot of discipline to make sure first sons don’t go astray, I’ve seen a lot from experience, his mom really needs to pray or do something about it else na so the guy brother go remain
Stop perpetuating these lies abeg! OP's mother has probably prayed her eyes out for her sons and still nothing. Why? God never billed prayer as an answer to all ills and situations as you people have made it seems. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Itstemi10: 4:28pm On May 12, 2023
I have a job for him, get in touch please
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 4:28pm On May 12, 2023
Maybaby4eva:
Amen!
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by kiddkash(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
Good of you. There is a particular set of people who hate hustling, they prefer sitting idle, when truck passes by, they take money from them or busses. Lazy to the core and blame other for their poverty.

May God bless your family your brother is trying
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by placeofallure(f): 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
GodWrites:
Your parents are to be blamed.

They couldn't even take care of themselves, yet they went ahead to breed kids they can't take care of.

If your elder brother has been given the opportunities, such as basic education, he wouldn't find himself in this condition.

Hawking is nothing but child abuse.

I think a robot typed this; definitely not human!

2 Likes

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Majesty33(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
Well, u did no wrong advising him on a better future, it just that he scared of the unknown consequences of abandoning his conductor work and since he get paid every night , he is cool with that,. I think he needs help and financial support for a start and meanwhile, my candid advice will be that , he do his conductor work a bit, learn a vocation and when he is perfect in whatever vocation he learns, he can start up something from there and save himself the stress of hanging on buses and having issues with LASTHMA.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
godwon01:
He just need prayer. Pray for him to get his destiny back from destiny killer. He supposed to be the bread winner of the family but the power that be turned things against him. God will deliver him IJN.
Stop telling lies! Prayer hasn't solved your own life issues so why do you go around prescribing it as the solution to the problem of others? No wickedness be that? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by kiddkash(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Lagos govt recently acquired electric buses, he should go and try his luck there without delay. Hurry! With the many years of experience he has, he stand a chance
Those set of people who hate working, sipping hot drink as early as 4:30 am and wielding sledge pipes, will take all his profits
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 4:31pm On May 12, 2023
Gokoyer0:
Bro get him driving licence. Can he get a hired bus or car for transportation business?
for now i don't have the luxury to help him get a liscence. Maybe whenever i have the chance.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Godmademan(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2023
Being a first son is not easy. The pressure is unprecedented. Not being able to raise own family and cater for primary needs of his mother and younger siblings at such age can be very demoralising.
That said, he needs to learn a profitable skill. This will be difficult cos he needs funds to register for and transport to his learning centre, feed and take care of bills while learning his new skill. This is where the inertia to start arises from. However, if he has support to start and is willing to make some sacrifice too, then he can learn quickly and start earning. Alot boils down to finance. If he persists with the bus driving, then he may need to start looking for ways to improve income...perhaps interstate travels or short contracts. First thought would be on how to get him a bus.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On May 12, 2023
penceman:
Hey its not his fault. Am in a similar situation and a graduate with no good job and living in my father's house. But am land lord as my father stays in his other house, I teach at my mom school and am for music just to survive.
talking to him wasn't bad but remember that we guys of his age are the ones that lost out since advertised of Jonathan till date. and any help to him is not wasted. again the curse of the family manifest only on the first born son so he will need prayers.
Since he is in Lagos, he need to get a keke and go drive it in island. and from there move into uber. Am saying this since his already into transportation. There are many small cooperative that give keke on hire purchase. Greet him and tell him we plenty for him situation.
Cursed? OP told you they were raised in poverty by parents who felt it oK to have kids without having enough. What part of that is a curse? And why are you prescribing prayer for what you call a curse? Has prayer resolved all your own woes and issues to date? Why prescribe as solution prayer when you are more than aware that prayer does not resolve anything? No be wickedness be that? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.