Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You (7196 Views)

I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Life Is Izokuthoba: It Will Humble You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Keep2gether(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2023
NotAMan:
Me I have already made up my mimd. My children can never rely on education alone. The frustration is too much for graduates. A boy must play football by the Grace of God.

It's actually possible. If you have a baby boy or even a girl, start the training at a very tender age. If possible, enroll in academy.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 10:26am On May 17, 2023
Caleb15:

Use chat GPT, it takes wisdom to differenciate between stupidity and folly

Na wa o.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Trustalone(f): 1:49pm On May 17, 2023
Your own is even good. If I see the labour job now, I would be doing it everyday regardless of body pains and my condition.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Trustalone(f): 1:50pm On May 17, 2023
Chai, we have suffered in this country but sha, God dey.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Imattertoo: 4:15pm On May 19, 2023
Posts like this keep me striving to achieving my dream of opening a school. That will definitely be my little way of contribution to reduce the high rate of unemployment in the country. Right now, I don't have a job but I have a dream to open a nursery/primary and secondary school.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Onedayoneday: 11:06am On May 20, 2023
Different depressing stories. I just read another one up there before this one.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by kroger: 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
DigiPerson:
Unemployment is such a bad thing that even who you perceive as an enemy does not deserve it. It keeps you demoralized, devalued, troubled, ashamed, weakened, hungry and starving, emaciated, frustrated depressed and suicidal. God help your son(children) from unemployment. It is only who hasn't stayed jobless before that will not understand this.

I have applied for jobs online and offline but just not lucky enough to land one, and so i decided to try offline again that yesterday with hunger and frustration glaring on me.

Having witnessed all that come with unemployment especially hunger and inability to afford the basics, like I said, decided to put my faith into work once again offline. If I had stayed longer in the house, may be hunger would have destroyed me.

I left the house in faith with nothing on me to trek around from office to office. I had covered a distance and some places, from 9am till 1pm. I became tired at some point and needed to rest. When I stood up to continue, the tiredness was too much so I decided to start trekking back home. This time, using any shortcut I know to ease the journey for me. That was where I came across a construction site.

"Since I left house with nothing, what is my hope going back with nothing? If I can get any job in this site now, I'm sure of earning something" - so I was talking to myself. With the corporate way I dressed, I walked into the site and asked to see the contractor. When he came out, I was very open to him. I told the man that I am jobless and hungry and this is the last place of hope I can work to earn something to eat. In short, I need a job here. The man looked me with the tucked in shirt and thought I was joking. He said, "but you don't look like who can do labour job here". I told him, "sir, forget the way I'm dressed. I want to work and earn something even if it's half-day pay". He asked again, are you sure want to do this and I said "yes", Ok, if you can do it, I have a job for you, follow me. He showed me where to use a wheel barrow to convey gravels from and to. He still thought I was joking. By this time, other workers there were looking at us. To his surprise, I removed my shoes, removed my trouser, removed my shirt. I was only left with inner wears. I grabbed the wheel barrow with a shovel and went for the first turn. That was when the man believed I was serious. I went on with the work but later got so weak due to empty stomach. He gave me N1000 to buy food for myself and later I continued with the work. At the end of the day, he handed me another N1500. That was how I was able to earn a living working in the construction site when I never thought of.

Nigeria will humble you even with your degree.

Going back home, pains upon pains. Body pains. Joint pains. Muscle pains. Headache. I couldn't close my eyes at night. God help me.

Nigeria would humble you.

What did you study in school
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 9:24pm On May 24, 2023
kroger:

Sociology
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 8:38am On May 26, 2023
kroger:

Sir, I did reply this. I don't know if you saw it. I studied Sociology.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by VTJN(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2023
Caleb15:

Use chat GPT, it takes wisdom to differenciate between stupidity and folly
The app is trash. You have to pay for subscription after few trials.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by VTJN(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2023
NotAMan:
Me I have already made up my mimd. My children can never rely on education alone. The frustration is too much for graduates. A boy must play football by the Grace of God.
even that football you need money and connection. My younger brother can play football but no money, no connection. There are many talents out there but poverty has hindered them all
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Caleb15(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2023
VTJN:
The app is trash. You have to pay for subscription after few trials.

It is well
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2023
kroger:

Good morning to you Sir. Perhaps you have been very busy but I'm still hoping to hear from you please.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
kroger:

Sorry for the disturbances sir. I remain positive to getting a response from you, please.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by MostImportant(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Boss Kroger, please can you help me by paying for an online course for me? It's something that can help a lot and change my financial status and by extension affect others. That is the best investment you can do for me, please.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by MostImportant(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2023
MostImportant:
Boss Kroger, please can you help me by paying for an online course for me? It's something that can help a lot and change my financial status and by extension affect others. That is the best investment you can do for me, please.

Hello Sir Kroger, can you help me scale through this stage in life? I will really appreciate. I'm a talented creative writer. I just need to monitize the talent with some skills and devices. Please help me bring out my star.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2023
DigiPerson:

Sorry for the disturbances sir. I remain positive to getting a response from you, please.

Sir Kroger, I believe you showed intention of coming through for me but I have not heard anything from you again since then. My hope is still alive that you'll help me despite the silence. Please help.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sir @Kroger, please if the financial help is not feasible, I would appreciate any job offer from you from any where in Nigeria. My condition is critical at the moment and I really need help. Financial or job opportunity. That is why I'm doing this. So sorry about this please.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by MostImportant(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2023
I'm tired of this life. I'm tired of being a job seeker and unlucky enough to land one. I guess God does not want my talent to waste away by being an employee. I'm a talented creative writer. Help me turn this writing into visual and become a star Mr. Kroger. I need training and some devices and all is set. Help me in any little way possible please sir. Please be my helper.

Kindly say just Hi to me. At least I would be happy you have seen the post. Thank you.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mr. Kroger I greet you specially wherever you are. You don't know me personally neither do I know you but I pray for you everyday for God to continue to shower his blessings upon you, for the sake of humanity. Please do not forget me and my application. You have gone silent since the last time you asked a thing about me. Thank you very much for not forgetting me.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by kroger: 3:04am On Jun 27, 2023
MostImportant:
I'm tired of this life. I'm tired of being a job seeker and unlucky enough to land one. I guess God does not want my talent to waste away by being an employee. I'm a talented creative writer. Help me turn this writing into visual and become a star Mr. Kroger. I need training and some devices and all is set. Help me in any little way possible please sir. Please be my helper.

Kindly say just Hi to me. At least I would be happy you have seen the post. Thank you.

Hi sir, how are you doing today. Apologies that I have not responded. What training do you need and which kind of set up do your require. A good friend of mine is interested in assisting you. Your time has come.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by kroger: 3:11am On Jun 27, 2023
DigiPerson:
Mr. Kroger I greet you specially wherever you are. You don't know me personally neither do I know you but I pray for you everyday for God to continue to shower his blessings upon you, for the sake of humanity. Please do not forget me and my application. You have gone silent since the last time you asked a thing about me. Thank you very much for not forgetting me.

I have been a bit busy boss,send me your account details.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Aurelius1(m): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Olachase post=123096214]You no con enter one beer palour mk u order for one chill beer, well congratulations you have gotten a job,

2500 * 22 =55,000

If you ready to drop ur certificate and hustle like a drop out, I have a job on my farm for you [/qvuote] Where your farm dey?
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2023
kroger:

Me boss? How? Thanks for the compliment though. Truly some people are not hard/harsh irrespective of their social/financial standard. I'm so so so grateful that you have remembered me today sir. God will richly bless you more and more for remembering me.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by MostImportant(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
kroger:

Hi sir, how are you doing today. Apologies that I have not responded. What training do you need and which kind of set up do your require. A good friend of mine is interested in assisting you. Your time has come.

Thank you very much sir for responding to my request and sincere apologies for replying this late. I wasn't online.

By the grace of God, I'm good on creative writing especially short stories for skits. The inspiration comes naturally to me that I don't struggle to write, covering areas such as tourism, hospitality, education and entertainment. I want to visualize these writings for the purpose of education and entertainment and start making money with it via YouTube, Facebook, Instagram et al, and as well as influencing for other brands. Sir, I am 100% sure this is the direction God destined me to go and to His glory, I will win, Also, I don't do indecent writing at all.

What I mean here is CONTENT CREATION. I need a little touch/polishing as to video creation, editing and monitization and I'll be very fine. Someone like MC Mbakara offers the training for 100k and above. That's for those that can afford, plus I am not in Lagos but I have someone who is ready to put me through in all aspect, including ensuring my first 5 videos all for 60k. I also need phone with a good camera, wireless mic etc. In fact, no need to bother you with a lengthy post,

For a start will cost 130k-150k. I'm not implying you should give me all. Whatever you can for an initial deposit, please do well to help

Sir please do this for me and I will surely come back to thank and appreciate you for bringing out the star from me. Some people had this kind of dream and today, they are notable individuals and very successful. I promise I won't disappoint myself, disappoint you and disappoint the society.

Thank you very much as I believe you will consider me.

MY TIME INDEED HAS COME!

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
kroger:

Greetings to you Sir. Grace and more grace upon you. May God continue to keep and strengthen you, always. I'm confident of the blessing of God through you.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by MostImportant(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Happy Sunday to you Mr. Kroger. I'm still very hopeful to receiving a favour from you, please.

God is the ultimate and I pray that he will give you the ability to favour me. It's an unmeritted favour but there's nothing God cannot do.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by DigiPerson: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
kroger:

Greetings to your sir. Everywhere quiet since you requested for my account details. I have committed this to the hands of God and faithfully prayed that nothing shall hinder my blessing through you, amen.

As i pray for you everyday, may God give you the grace and ability to help me. Thank you very much.
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by MostImportant(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
kroger:

Good evening sir. Please I am yet to get any response from you. Any positive response for me please?
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by icankel: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
I worked as a labourer in a construction company for a year earning 60k per month, due to my efforts and what I was able to do for the company I was recently upgraded to an Engr with pay rise. Believe me it wasn't easy for me as a labourer but I thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by Tirips(f): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by MostImportant(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Employment obviously not for me. I have no doubt that the universe wants me to create jobs instead of getting job. Help my dream come true Mr. Kroger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Judicial Service Commission Started Calling For Interview / OANDO Assessment Invite / EXPOSED: The Lagos Hawker Who Makes One Million Naira Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.