Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,755 members, 7,862,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Earn Money From Kdp Selling Books With Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Money From Kdp Selling Books With Smartphone (124 Views)

Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 / Easier And Better Strategies For Making Consistent Profit From KDP As A Beginner / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money From Kdp Selling Books With Smartphone by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 12, 2023
If your struggle with Amazon KDP is not getting orders for your books.

Most times it's not because your course doesn't provide enough information or because the course creator doesn't respond to you.

Most times; The problem might be YOU.

"Get paid on Amazon Blueprint"

• Find a market niche
• Look for a niche with less than 700 competitors.
• BSR less than 20,000
• Work on a topic on that niche
• Design your book cover
• Fix any price of your choice
• Upload your book and earn (either organically or running Ads on it)

If you know you're too lazy to write a book don't worry they are tricks you could do like copy and pasting, combining article to form a book, but trust me if you put your interest in it your effort will pay off

When I'm creating books on Amazon I focus on creating quality books atleast a book per day.

Quality book is the gateway to creating asset

You can get started today with 5k for the full tutorial from opening amazon KDP account and even a USA account. Message me through the link on telegram https:///EaztegEririe
Or Whatsapp me +2348021072009

(1) (Reply)

Clear Ram Cars Nigeria: How Much? / Unleash Your Business Potential: Learn How To Hire A Web Developer Online / Talk To A Realtor Today +2349027082953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.