Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career (34903 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by MRDEE01: 8:49pm On May 12, 2023
Every parent will be proud if a successful child.
I pray I make my parents proud someday
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by sageb: 8:52pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by gbolswag(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2023
There is nothing related to pride here.....boasting about your son has nothing to do with pride
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by isabi2lof: 8:53pm On May 12, 2023
The joy of every parent is seeing their kids doing great exploits than them .
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by omoadeleye(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2023
Lol, waiting for some fact checkers to go back in time and fact check WizKid pa claims.

To confirm maybe he wasn't capping
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by dododawa1: 8:58pm On May 12, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

Yorubas Will say the son that is successful is for the father but a failure of a son is his mother's child.meanwhile Na this kain man dey shout you must be a lawyer,you must be a doctor,can't you see Mr topes son,he is an engineer.cant you see Mrs Chinedus daughter,she's a nurse and those days if you tell your Papa say you wan be musician or footballer,them go dey look at you like an unserious person or a looser who cannot think now Na those people who where sitting in the Studio or playing ball dey cash out in millions pass those who carry 1st class.the papa should better thank God and his wife for raising a successful son he shouldn't get too carried away

football and music good
Na threatre work, parents no dey like hear pass
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by SAMBARRY: 9:02pm On May 12, 2023
dododawa1:
football and music good
Na threatre work, parents no dey like hear pass
Theatre work too dey pay but e don already dey invaded by oloshos, Yahoo boys and drug pushers fronting as actors and actresses

4 Likes

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by obaidan: 9:07pm On May 12, 2023
Doing well and wishing ur parents were alive to witness and enjoy ur glory is another level of sadness I wish plenty people won't experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by FireUpNow(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2023
The joy of every and reasonable father
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Illegal1(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2023
Ever8090:
The joy of every parent us to see his children doing well in life...but no responsible parent would be proud of his or her child who is doing well as a Nigerian politician because, it is worst than blood money.

Nigerian politicians feeds their families on people's blood and tears...

omoh.......u go even do worst if u dey their(politicians) position.
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Illegal1(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2023
Omoh......normally nah so e suppose be.
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Illegal1(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2023
Triangles1:
Our girls of nowadays would have used postnu and bitter lemon orange to flush people like WizKid and Elon musk inside toilet.

I come in peace ohhhh.

omoh.......dis vawulence u dey cook,go too hot to serve ooh..

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Menclothing: 9:23pm On May 12, 2023
This is good
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

Yorubas Will say the son that is successful is for the father but a failure of a son is his mother's child.meanwhile Na this kain man dey shout you must be a lawyer,you must be a doctor,can't you see Mr topes son,he is an engineer.cant you see Mrs Chinedus daughter,she's a nurse and those days if you tell your Papa say you wan be musician or footballer,them go dey look at you like an unserious person or a looser who cannot think now Na those people who where sitting in the Studio or playing ball dey cash out in millions pass those who carry 1st class.the papa should better thank God and his wife for raising a successful son he shouldn't get too carried away

Yes wizkid once said in an interview how his father told him he should stop hanging out with bad guys I.e
the guys at the studio and he should face his studies that they usually fight over the matter everytime.

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Domistar5(f): 10:50pm On May 12, 2023
It feels good to be alive to see your children succeed.

Wish my Mom was alive to see me climb the ladder success. I will just spoil her with smiles cool
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by sojayy(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2023
Triangles1:
Our girls of nowadays would have used postnu and bitter lemon orange to flush people like WizKid and Elon musk inside toilet.

I come in peace ohhhh.
U r bad mouthed bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Adebowalay(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2023
And wizkid visited his father and told him POP man, my partner davido, claims his father is baba olowo, baami, them no know you ni?.....hence baba's Response...👆
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Federalis: 1:06am On May 13, 2023
XunLeu:
Wizzy baby..

As long as you have money and balling steady , you are the best child in the world.

If you like draw tattoo and smoke Igbo from morning till night , your parents go even encourage you make you take COLOS on COLOS and canadian loud.

Lol. Guy you no go kill me with this kind comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by ObalendeCMS: 1:55am On May 13, 2023
Most African parents especially Nigerian are grossly irresponsible.

Especially father s
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Babastrong(m): 2:58am On May 13, 2023
And one man cannot proud of his first class son after years of joblessness.
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by SAMBARRY: 4:13am On May 13, 2023
RenegadeX:

Yes wizkid once said in an interview how his father told him he should stop hanging out with bad guys I.e
the guys at the studio and he should face his studies that they usually fight over the matter everytime.
I'm not surprised.i sure say even his mother go don collect insults from her husband and his people because of her son.now God really helped wizzy turn out well
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:29am On May 13, 2023
Proud father 👏
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Prettychild(f): 5:15am On May 13, 2023
Drupzempire:
The joy of any parents is to see their children doing well...... even me self I don make my papa proud clap for me.
I think it should be, the joy of every good parent cos not every parent wants their children to be more successful than them sha
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Yungmil: 6:06am On May 13, 2023
Wizkid?

Please who is he?

Have not heard of that name before.
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by written007: 6:15am On May 13, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Is wizkid an electrician??

I don't fking know how the subject of this interview is wizkid. Seems bloggers are either by choice or subconsciously getting dumber by the day,
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Sheggy13(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2023
I never knew this guy's father is still alive. He has never raved about him for once or made any post to celebrate him even on his birthdays. It's only the mum he posts about. I really pity men in this world.

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by seeyounow: 8:23am On May 13, 2023
sad sad sad

Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Streetmovement(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Blessings
Re: Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2023
Omoh that joy sweat ghannn.
May you live long and enjoy because e no easy for Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms / Binta Diamond Diallo: I Am A Not A Babymama, I'm A Mother / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.