Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi (1370 Views)

2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by danijesus(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Lol, see shibuzor

That's why i don't join them in this Lagos state
Go and make your research, you can't compare any eastern state to Oyo or ogun state
you mean the brown roof state of Oyo?or the skull mining state of Ogun??
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by HydraFeeds(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2023
danijesus:
you are not intelligent,how can you compare Ekiti and Abia State??Aba alone is more industrious than Ekiti,Oyo and Osun combine
compare their GDPs alone ,you go fear . It’s not by mouth .

I have many friends from Abia ,they consider the state a lazy state . Not to even talk about your Ikpeazu who’s among the least performing governors in Nigeria .

Osun is richer than the biggest state in Southeast called Anambra . Not to talk of Ondo or Oyo .

2 Likes

Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by seanfer(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2023
MUST is not the right word to use if you did you want to serve the people.

1 Like

Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

He is part of the present administration...A high ranked official at that, so he wouldnt have won the election cause people would have asked what he was gonna do differently if he couldnt give us that glipmse upfront under this present regime

Dont be hypocritical

I'm not hypocritical....each time Buhari left the country and Osinbajo was in charge dollar came down a bit..the difference between tinubu and Osinbajo is clear.

Now run along
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by HydraFeeds(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2023
Rayban25:

I'm not hypocritical....each time Buhari left the country and Osinbajo was in charge dollar came down a bit..the difference between tinubu and Osinbajo is clear.

Now run along
osinbajo is just one of Tinubu’s many boys .
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by kestolove95(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2023
Obi d ipob terrorist ND religious bigot
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2023
yarimo:
Must kee you there you these wanted criminal

When u see the real criminal...u will be quiet right?
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 6:50pm On May 12, 2023
danijesus:
you mean the brown roof state of Oyo?or the skull mining state of Ogun??

No, i mean the red mud erosion ravaged abia
And the Anambra where you people drink corpse water
https://www.nairaland.com/7685843/inlaws-force-widow-drink-corpse
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by novaris(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin
When will pandora Obituary stop taking advice from madman men? grin grin
when your hunger ravaged lineage liberates themselves from poverty
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by novaris(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Craze will soon enter this thing. I've never seen someone so desperate
coming from an inconsequential thing whose family line has a history of incurable mental deficiencies
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 7:06pm On May 12, 2023

“I must be the president of this country; if not today, it will be next time. I’m not desperate; I’m not in a hurry. I’m committed to cause of better Nigeria,” he said.
Ok
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by novaris(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

coming from an inconsequential thing whose family line has a long history of incurable mental deficiencies
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2023
Only an IDIOT would believe Tinubu will rule this country
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2023
Maize247:
Are you God sir. Go and ask Atiku. If you continue with your desperation you won't smell it
U don't know him.

Tinubu messed with the wrong guy.
Ask any Anambra person
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2023
Let us start by asking Willie Obiano, who defeated him and his anointed candidate not once but twice
Burruchaga71:
U don't know him.

Ask any Anambra person
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Maize247(f): 7:33pm On May 12, 2023
Burruchaga71:
U don't know him.

Ask any Anambra person
The wrong guy as in. He may be king and champion in the SE, when we talk of national politics, Obi is a boy
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by jconsulting(f): 7:34pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Hotwest post=123096802]You are already our president sir

We don't recognize that other greedy old power drunk man. He is just deceiving himself enforcing himself on us. He is not our president [/quote)

No problem

When they ask your child who is the president of Nigeria after May 29, tell your brain dead child that is Peter Obi
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Antipob777(f): 7:44pm On May 12, 2023
Ok
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by ZombidiotFools: 7:45pm On May 12, 2023
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by sonature1: 7:48pm On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yes, we are desperate to save the country and our children's children from the despicable druglord and his minions.
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Akungitit: 7:50pm On May 12, 2023
Can someone tell that IPOB goat that Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens, Nigerian presidency is only for Nigerians not IPOB.
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2023
Maize247:
The wrong guy as in. He may be king and champion in the SE, when we talk of national politics, Obi is a boy
Just like your Tinubu who loses his so-called state of origin Osun, loses in Lagos where he governed for good eight years and was rejected in the country FCT Abuja. As long as am concerned Tinubu is no body in today's politics. No one even knows him in South east.
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2023
9jatriot:
Let us start by asking Willie Obiano, who defeated him and his anointed candidate not once but twice
Anointed Candidate? We are talking about Peter Obi and you are talking about anointed candidate.
Peter Obi is a no go area. Tinubu is too small for him.

For real!!
Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:36pm On May 12, 2023
lmao @ Emi lo kan of Onitsha..

What a clown..

grin grin

Re: I Must Be Nigeria's President-Peter Obi by Roger3D(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2023
Peter needs to take a chill. He can't be president without our consent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Nigeria, Angola Cuts Petrol Subsidy ‘to Promote Economic Growth’ / FG Announces Plans To Collect VAT From Market Traders, Informal Sector / I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.