Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta (28967 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by asatemple(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2023
Umuaka ogwugwu oge

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by VinnyBaba: 6:42pm On May 12, 2023
Supporters of Tinubu, the GREEDY, CRIMINALLY-MINDED President Select still join, dey condemn the Boys. shocked☹️

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by onlyboyson(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2023
they wan cash out and ball
chatter Keke carry okpo lodge for hotel buy second hand Iphone wear big polo or sweater and long stocks they parade online via TikTok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Hotwest: 6:46pm On May 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

remember, just because your father got it, doesnt mean he has to set you up in anything. thats so foolish of you to believe that he should/must.
your father's job is to raise you well, feed, clothe, educate you and basta. the fact that you believe that his money should be wasted with any kind of yeye idea you may have, is a joke. you think your father got to where he is by wasting money on kids and their yeye ideas?

someone who never worked hard to make money and invest that same money wisely, will never value money or that business. (because in your mind, if/when you fail, your father will bail you out again and again)

you father is teaching you a great lesson, yet cant comprehend it.
There is no time teaching these lessons we know already. With all his wealth he have no grand child..I really work hard to manage myself but have not been lucky to actualise my skills because no capital. My mind is off his money since

Sometimes I even envy Hausa rich men because they dont take life or this money like how we igbos take it....they build their family with their wealth. God blessed him so well to extend this gesture but he is busy micing his wealth. If he cant give me when we are all alive and well...I wont be needing it later in d feature. Sometimes is good and a better rest of mind to not have a rich father than to know he is there and you are struggling like every common person instead of being a solution to others

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by June15(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2023
Deep
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2023
westlius:
Y is ur parent hustling
Is it not a nice future for there kids
Who is the future
The kids
Sometimes some parents should pls give tips to there kids

your parents duty is to raise you right, educate you, feed, clothe and shelter you... but nothing in parenting says that they have to open a business for you (everytime some yeye idea came to your mind).... furthermore, dont you think that now that your father has done his part (aka raising you for more than 20yrs), he may now want to focus on HIS OWN LIFE?! how long more do "you" believe that your father need to take care/support you?!
the only thing your father should do is give you a loan to start something (if he has/wants it), and if that fails, then he shouldnt borrow you any more money until your repay the 1st loan...
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Saga16: 6:48pm On May 12, 2023
inoki247:
Them go colet the money finish use my buy Iphone 3 camera mostly the Youth of this Generation and chasing Jargons....

More stupid people av been deposited in this era....

Iphone?

Na to take am lodge for hotel.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by phemmie06(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2023
With this the kidnappers won't be happy because people have soiled their names.
With the fake kidnapping stories very soon people won't pay ransom again for kidnapping and which is good.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by udomma1005(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2023
longetivity:
See the avenue this guy dey take defend criminality angry
Tiff dey him eye!

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
There is no time teaching these lessons we know already. With all his wealth he have no grand child..I really work hard to manage myself but have not been lucky to actualise my skills because no capital. My mind is off his money since

Sometimes I even envy Hausa rich men because they dont take life or this money like how we igbos take it....they build their family with their wealth. God blessed him so well to extend this gesture but he is busy micing his wealth. If he cant give me when we are all alive and well...I wont be needing it later in d feature. Sometimes is good and a better rest of mind to not have a rich father than to know he is there abd you are struggling like every common person instead of being a solution to others

if you have the skills then you will make it, with or without his help... there must be a valid reason why your rich father has decided not to set you up with money. accept it and move on with your life. its time to shour your father that you can be independent and live your own life.

as for the grandchildren, whether he gives you money or not, wont change the issue....unless you believe that giving you money will make you start a family... aka emotional blackmail!
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by jimmychang: 6:52pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
Sometimes na all those parents wey no dey release money and they have these kinda thing use to happen to...

It's not good though to even reason doing something like this.

Like me now my dad is worth almost a billion but you beg him with different business idea and all for 500k to lend you or 1million so you can set up yourself well and start your own family but this man would never so far listen or release his money

Na mumu you be
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Pickmycall: 6:52pm On May 12, 2023
Yahoo local boys
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by airsaylongcome: 6:55pm On May 12, 2023
Why do we refer to female police officers as "woman police". That's so denigrating
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
Sometimes na all those parents wey no dey release money and they have these kinda thing use to happen to...

Like me now my dad is worth almost a billion but you beg him with different business idea and all for 500k to lend you or 1million so you can set up yourself well and start your own family but this man would never so far listen or release his money

🤔🤔🤔
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Hotwest: 6:57pm On May 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if you have the skills then you will make it, with or without his help... there must be a valid reason why your rich father has decided not to set you up with money. accept it and move on with your life. its time to shour your father that you can be independent and live your own life.

as for the grandchildren, whether he gives you money or not, wont change the issue....unless you believe that giving you money will make you start a family... aka emotional blackmail!
I'm like one of the last person to bring in a child to this world then start to suffer the child or not taking care of the child properly. Do you know during the cashless policy time ..I was missing my Chinese work as a translator in Abuja and sometimes I was ordering uber like a fool...One weekend I went to his house to plead for one of his cars in the house to manage until this cashless time is over so I could save and stop buying 10k with 16k or so because im not mobile...Guess what? I disturbed him to show how i want to keep my work for long throughout the weekend but he refused o. I later got sacked that period

You wont understand my grievance until you are wearing my shoes. Im not a son that takes drugs like his fellow retired major general children
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Hotwest: 6:59pm On May 12, 2023
jimmychang:

Na mumu you be
why?
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by inoki247: 7:01pm On May 12, 2023
Saga16:

Iphone?

Na to take am lodge for hotel.

Ehn after will dey not snap with the hotel mirror aw will dey validate dere win...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by MadamOk(f): 7:04pm On May 12, 2023
Smh 🤦‍♂️ children of nowadays
No small fear of God or parents
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Illegal1(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2023
longetivity:
See the avenue this guy dey take defend criminality angry

omoh.......bros abeg 4get dat tin,sum parents too stingy jare..to gv ur own pikin sum cash nah wahala to dem
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Angelfrost(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2023
Seems Faking kidnap has now become the new hustle in this daft nation!

If your husband won't give you money for your extravagances, fake a kidnap...!

If your parents won't dole out dough for your excesses, fake a kidnap...!

If your boyfriend decides not to buy you Iphone, fake a kidnap...!

...until shit really gets real and ugly!

Useless and lazy citizens!!! undecided
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by youngsahito(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

remember, just because your father got it, doesnt mean he has to set you up in anything. thats so foolish of you to believe that he should/must.
your father's job is to raise you well, feed, clothe, educate you and basta. the fact that you believe that his money should be wasted with any kind of yeye idea you may have, is a joke. you think your father got to where he is by wasting money on kids and their yeye ideas?

someone who never worked hard to make money and invest that same money wisely, will never value money or that business. (because in your mind, if/when you fail, your father will bail you out again and again)

you father is teaching you a great lesson, yet you cant comprehend it.
what kind of lesson is that if you can't benefit something from ur dad to stand on your own?

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by ahnie: 7:08pm On May 12, 2023
YSSB they looked like 2 nairaland teenagers
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by meedoLock(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2023
The kidnapping biz is buzzing and booming day by day as a result of the unchecked ridiculous ransom paid by victims.

But these boys ploy was not wise at all, if I go by the narration, he's still under the custody of his parent, which means he doesn't command alot of things but through his parent...... So if him and his Co plotters were to b successful in the operation, how will he spend the money while living under his parents without them getting suspicious?

Yoruba will say 'Ẹ ní toba gbé kàkàkí ọba, nibo ni ó ti fọ́n'
Last last, he the cat would be let out of the bag na...
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by TrenchesPreeq(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2023
Na to flog these ones with better koboko
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:

It's his money not yours, and he is under no compulsion to release a dime to fund your dreams or fantasies!

Giving you the basics of life, and a proper education ought to be enough to set you up for life... Anything else is a gift not your right!

He even has the right to leave everything to charity and the needy in his will!

This act or mentality of entitlement begins from homes... This is poor upbringing!

People like me from made homes are not even thinking of inheritance but building sustainable personal legacies!
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Dopeluiz(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you father is teaching you a great lesson, yet you cant comprehend it.
gatat
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Hotwest: 7:14pm On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's his money not yours, and he is under no compulsion to release a dime to fund your dreams or fantasies!

Giving you the basics of life, and a proper education ought to be enough to set you up for life... Anything else is a gift not your right!

He even has the right to leave everything to charity and the needy in his will!

Yes. That's why I have left him since. He can even give his girlfriend if he wants

We will all leave this money on planet earth and go to the greater beyond someday
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Angelfrost(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
Yes. That's why I have left him since. He can even give his girlfriend if he wants

We will all leave this money on planet earth and go to the greater beyond someday

Brother... Never sound bitter about such things. It damages your mental stamina!

True Kings and Leaders find their paths against all odds!

As long as your dad played his role in raising you till graduate level, he owes you nothing more except counsel and connections.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Aguiyimba(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:

Your comment said alot about you
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On May 12, 2023
onthehill:
Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta (Photos)

Three teenagers in Delta state have been arrested after one of them feigned his kidnap so they can defraud his parents of N2 million, IGBERETV reports.

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Bright Edafe, disclosed this on Twitter.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Brightgoldenboy/status/1656944201962074112?t=LQt2DgDKElIWBFZaUGM13Q&s=19

Lazy and brainless children......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) / Baby Abandoned In Umuahia, Abia With A Note That She Should Not Be Sold (Pic) / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.