Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta (29035 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Kingabia1998(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2023
Which one resemble nonso, which one resemble precious.?
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Emdebby2: 7:33pm On May 12, 2023
As young as they are, their eyes dey shook for money. Even if they are given 1 million, they won't make good use of it.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by hedonido: 7:34pm On May 12, 2023
Morally bankrupt generation.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Vendee: 7:35pm On May 12, 2023
"Aieyekoto", this movie that year.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by freeman67: 7:43pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
Sometimes na all those parents wey no dey release money and they have these kinda thing use to happen to...

It's not good though to even reason doing something like this.

Like me now my dad is worth almost a billion but you beg him with different business idea and all for 500k to lend you or 1million so you can set up yourself well and start your own family but this man would never so far listen or release his money

And some humans liked this post? However bastardly rich your dad is, he worked for his money. So any right thinking and not over pampered or entitled kid will either be contented with whatever he is given or find a way to work for his own. Most times over pampered and entitled kids are not good money managers. They don't do anything reasonable with money. All they do is squander and once their parents; especially those that worked hard for their money sees that, they will not entrust the kids with anything tangible until they see signs of responsibility in them.

There are orphans and those whose parents have no means that have legitimately worked for themselves and have come off better. So thinking about crime is not an option let alone kidnapping with all of it's strict consequences.

I just hope that when the law decides to take its course their parent will not be blamed for it.

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by FireUpNow(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
Sometimes na all those parents wey no dey release money and they have these kinda thing use to happen to...

Like me now my dad is worth almost a billion but you beg him with different business idea and all for 500k to lend you or 1million so you can set up yourself well and start your own family but this man would never so far listen or release his money
Some men na aradite and na pliers you fit use collect money from their hands though I am not in support of the boys move

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by kelspinall(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2023
mumu children
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by BOYS2MEN: 7:46pm On May 12, 2023
E b like na diz one dey reign like diz....well Sha na who get reach parents dey play diz kine game
onthehill:
Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta (Photos)

Three teenagers in Delta state have been arrested after one of them feigned his kidnap so they can defraud his parents of N2 million, IGBERETV reports.

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Bright Edafe, disclosed this on Twitter.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Brightgoldenboy/status/1656944201962074112?t=LQt2DgDKElIWBFZaUGM13Q&s=19
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Enemyofpeace: 7:48pm On May 12, 2023
E be like sey kidnapping has come to stay in Nigeria
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by fof1: 7:48pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:

Meanz What,Pls? Did Ur Parents Satisfy All ur Yearnings? This is d Results of Bad Companionship and Negative influences of the Society, Pls. Greed is Brewing in them.

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Fearyourcreator: 7:50pm On May 12, 2023
longetivity:
See the avenue this guy dey take defend criminality angry
Person wey dey crase
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2023
Soon this one will graduate to full kidnapping business,but fortunately his metamorphosis was cut short.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by themanderon: 8:00pm On May 12, 2023
The new generation of criminal minds. Train up a child in the way he should go. If Ade was well trained he wouldn't have the mind to do such to his parents.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by headboyprince(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

remember, just because your father got it, doesnt mean he has to set you up in anything. thats so foolish of you to believe that he should/must.
your father's job is to raise you well, feed, clothe, educate you and basta. the fact that you believe that his money should be wasted with any kind of yeye idea you may have, is a joke. you think your father got to where he is by wasting money on kids and their yeye ideas?

someone who never worked hard to make money and invest that same money wisely, will never value money or that business. (because in your mind, if/when you fail, your father will bail you out again and again)

you father is teaching you a great lesson, yet you cant comprehend it.
shut your mouth, what stupid lesson is that... I am sure your father is poor and wretched that's why you're talking like this... cheesy will the father take the money to the grave..be careful grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by OgbeniOja1: 8:07pm On May 12, 2023
Who lent him money to startup, entitled lot
Hotwest:

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2023
headboyprince:
shut your mouth, what stupid lesson is that... I am sure your father is poor and wretched that's why you're talking like this... cheesy will the father take the money to the grave..be careful grin
youngsahito:
what kind of lesson is that if you can't benefit something from ur dad to stand on your own?

so you mean to say that being a great human being, well fed, well educated, well raised, but most importantly, smart enough to have great ideas for business etc is NOTHING?! i guess in your narrow minded world, unless your father pays for whatever yeye business ideas you may have, he hasnt done a great job with your life, abi?!

the lesson here is that.....ITS TIME TO START WALKING ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET AND STOP SEEKING FOR YOUR PARENTS HANDOUTS! just because your father got it, does NOT mean you are automatically entitled to it.

Hotwest:
I'm like one of the last person to bring in a child to this world then start to suffer the child or not taking care of the child properly. Do you know during the cashless policy time ..I was missing my Chinese work as a translator in Abuja and sometimes I was ordering uber like a fool...One weekend I went to his house to plead for one of his cars in the house to manage until this cashless time is over so I could save and stop buying 10k with 16k or so because im not mobile...Guess what? I disturbed him to show how i want to keep my work for long throughout the weekend but he refused o. I later got sacked that period

You wont understand my grievance until you are wearing my shoes. Im not a son that takes drugs like his fellow retired major general children

- have you ever raised a child for 20yrs?!
- do you know what it takes to do so?
- have you ever held a successful business for more than 10yrs?
- do you know what it takes to do so?

if you believe that you are suffering because you father doesnt want to bankroll your whatever business idea and/or he didnt borrow you his car, then no wonder your father is NOT willing to give you any money etc AND is teaching you a very valuable life lesson.

here is a simple clue: why dont you ask your father why he is like this, and let him tell you to your face that you are an adult and need to start living as such.

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Arbiter9(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
Kids
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by millionboi2: 8:22pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:

try to raise capital or borrow money to start first, when you start he can then support you.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by sageb: 8:25pm On May 12, 2023
onthehill:
Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta (Photos)

Three teenagers in Delta state have been arrested after one of them feigned his kidnap so they can defraud his parents of N2 million, IGBERETV reports.

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Bright Edafe, disclosed this on Twitter.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Brightgoldenboy/status/1656944201962074112?t=LQt2DgDKElIWBFZaUGM13Q&s=19

Bad influence

Teenage boys now having criminal tendency
so sad
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by goldloading(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2023
JaySmart4422:
This generation is finished
Nigeria is finished

Nothing else matters to people except MONEY

Even kids who are suppose to be in school have joined the business of kidnapping.

What else is remaining in Nigeria?
Same thing I’m thinking

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by isabi2lof: 8:45pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:

Lol side chicks never finish, maybe na woman dey chop him money.

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by CartelKenneth: 8:49pm On May 12, 2023
Ugly boys
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by FiftyFifty(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2023
Hypocrites like Pwettylinda won't see this since it happened in their crime-infested enclave not the North they love to hate. Bunch of good-for-nothing nonentities.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Chykes403: 10:01pm On May 12, 2023
Omo see Dem face. Upcoming Armed robbers
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by olisaEze(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2023
What do these ones want to use N2 million for now?? The system in Nigeria is all but broken and our value system is upside down, but the unthinking ones believe it’s all politics when we say positions of authority are not rewards to be handed out because of easy handouts! undecided
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by ezewealth(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's his money not yours, and he is under no compulsion to release a dime to fund your dreams or fantasies!

Giving you the basics of life, and a proper education ought to be enough to set you up for life... Anything else is a gift not your right!

He even has the right to leave everything to charity and the needy in his will!

This act or mentality of entitlement begins from homes... This is poor upbringing!

People like me from made homes are not even thinking of inheritance but building sustainable personal legacies!
Your parents is the only people rage owe everything, they only hands up when u have stood on your feet
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by bigiyaro(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2023
Lol......as a thieving govt official, rotten politician, bribe chopping policeman, a scammer and an average thieving nigerian, if or child is like you, are safe or you are finished? If pikin no resemble papa, him go resemble mama
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by obaidan: 11:40pm On May 12, 2023
Loool na family matter they should tie them to a tree and give them 100 strokes with peppered cane
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Federalis: 2:24am On May 13, 2023
Future yahoo boys.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Tessyraph: 4:25am On May 13, 2023
longetivity:
See the avenue this guy dey take defend criminality angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.