Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) (54995 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by isabi2lof: 8:15pm On May 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Arbiter9(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2023
The popsie has done what his mind told him to do. That's his baby girl that he raised. She don't need no make up
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Georgejeez: 8:17pm On May 12, 2023
almarthins:

U self stop to dey wear six pockets combat trousers. You wan go battle field. Ni😊😊😊😊

Anyway, make sure you are heaven bound sha
grin grin grin Una go use laff kill person one day for this Nairaland o , which one be battlefield...

Na so I de bored during Covid lockdown , nai go plait my hair , Akara style . Na so one elderly lady when never talk to me before for the area call me begin load my head with advice and preachings ...lol

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by mywells: 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
Push and start make up on wedding day.
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by eben97: 8:27pm On May 12, 2023
dominique:
Typical African fathers being unnecessarily mean to their children. If the children want nothing to do with them in their old age, they start blaming the mother. Why publicly humiliate your child like this on her big day? It's her day ffs. If she feels like looking like a clown, oblige her! African fathers need to realize that there's a thin line between being strict, principled and being mean to their children.
how do you define that man's action ??mean /principled or modesty ? I would go for the last.Honestly you ladies have turned the world to a system were only the abnormal reign, were the senseless idea is gradually becoming the opposite.i have never seen any lady going for her own wedding looking real or modest....most of you all just prefer looking like scarecrow or devils agent like we find in our local movieS. some one the other day borrowed out my daughter , (a 6years old) for bride thing abi na flower girl..na so the makeup or( fake up ) artist transformed my daughter into an ogbanje over night with this horrible look !!it was after the wedding few days later that I saw the pics and behold !!my adorable pretty daddys angel looking like a teenager !!I shouted seriously at my carelessness and just ignored the mum who obviously is just "the same specie of people"we talking about ..una virtually reason alike, negative lust of the eyes !!
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2023
Unnecessary drama

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:00pm On May 12, 2023
That's just stupid and disrespectful. I'm not sure this is her biological father

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by dominique(f): 9:09pm On May 12, 2023
eben97:
how do you define that man's action ??mean /principled or modesty ? I would go for the last.Honestly you ladies have turned the world to a system were only the abnormal reign, were the senseless idea is gradually becoming the opposite.i have never seen any lady going for her own wedding looking real or modest....most of you all just prefer looking like scarecrow or devils agent like we find in our local movieS. some one the other day borrowed out my daughter , (a 6years old) for bride thing abi na flower girl..na so the makeup or( fake up ) artist transformed my daughter into an ogbanje over night with this horrible look !!it was after the wedding few days later that I saw the pics and behold !!my adorable pretty daddys angel looking like a teenager !!I shouted seriously at my carelessness and just ignored the mum who obviously is just "the same specie of people"we talking about ..una virtually reason alike, negative lust of the eyes !!

There's nothing modest about aggressively wiping off make-up from your ADULT daughter's face on her own wedding day. It's her special day, she wants to look different, leave her the hell alone! Comparing your six year old daughter to the bride is totally out of context.

2 Likes

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Walamide: 9:10pm On May 12, 2023
No child is too old in the face of the parents.
Child parenting is a continuous exercise till death
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Illegal1(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2023
Omoh.......her papa no wn hear story
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by WorldRichest: 9:40pm On May 12, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
angry
He did the right thing. I can't stand two faced people.

But you dey dance to 2-Face Idibia's music, abi?

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Gospel2Day: 9:45pm On May 12, 2023
Makeup 💄 does TWO EVILS:
1. It deceives the beholders and suitors.
2. It seduces the beholders and suitors.
It is Satan's weapon of deception and seducrion, used by women to promote sexual promiscuity and immorality among men.
You can't embrace makeup on earth and be embraced by Jesus in heaven.
You had served Satan on earth by making men commit the sins of lust and heart adultery while alive.
You will join Satan in eternity to share his everlasting torment and torture in the Lake of Fire 🔥.
Repent.
Without HOLINESS, no one will see God or enter heaven. .
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Chykes403: 9:59pm On May 12, 2023
The father no get sense. Primitive man

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by purples25(f): 11:54pm On May 12, 2023
Dad just acted like a barbarian. Like he was handling a slave or a piece of property without a will of her own or respect in her being.

How you parents treat your child like a slave but expect her to rise to the expectations of a queen! Can an apple tree produce bananas?

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 1:07am On May 13, 2023
Dad must be Deeper Life or Jehovah Witness. I don't get it why we don't like our natural beauty. As someone who studied and received a degree in Chemistry, those chemicals have lasting effects. Ladies, use them and wipe them off once the events are over. You have been warned.

emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFCW6ACGY54

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:22am On May 13, 2023
BigJoe19:
I can't stand my daughter looking like half mannequin on her wedding day, at least let the man I'm giving her to for marriage see her for herself and not say I didn't know you gave me a prototype later, good to avoid future explanation.
Yes you're right about that but he didn't have to embarrass the young lady like that in public.he for carry her go private place and say he wants to pray for her and clean off the make-up.besides didn't he see her from home before they went to the wedding venue? He for clean the make-up from home instead of in public.that was extremely embarrassing, controlling and too much.haba.its your daughter's wedding day,why would you want to make her embarrassed or sad on her wedding day
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:24am On May 13, 2023
purples25:
Dad just acted like a barbarian. Like he was handling a slave or a piece of property without a will of her own or respect in her being.

How you parents treat your child like a slave but expect her to rise to the expectations of a queen! Can an apple tree produce bananas?
exactly

Those are signs of narcissistic parents.they always want to control every situation and dominate their children even if it's at the expense of their to self esteem.how do you want the girl to dance or feel after the wedding ?

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:26am On May 13, 2023
Walamide:
No child is too old in the face of the parents.
Child parenting is a continuous exercise till death
and that is the reason he must embarrass his daughter in public?
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:30am On May 13, 2023
SonofGod231:
Na deeper life pastor this man go be.
They can embarrass even their neighbors children for the Kingdom.
Na so one call me they talk to me for almost 1hr,when I enter house my elder sis asked me wetin we bin dey discuss I tell her say papa Emma say why i dey wear 6pocket combat trousers like those worldly children wey don dey hellbound,say make I change and desist from wearing worldly clothes,by the time I finish narrating everything the man dey preach,She just taya.
lol you sef want make the man waste your time.so you no fit walk out on him ?
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by descarado: 4:40am On May 13, 2023
Aarenasbaba:
You don give her to her husband

Na the husband go determine either to wear make up or not
Her husband will determine whether she will put on make up or not

Weak ass men wey full Nigeria. Only get strength on top woman matter while their fellow men all over the world are breaking record.

Look at common running of country that others do with pride and patriotism, Nigerian men only have one thing in mind while running for office. Embezzlement. There is this psychological breakdown that make Nigerian men have very low self esteem which they mistook as pride, and courage. Instead of facing fellow man, they descend on women to have the " I'm on top and the man" feeling.
Something is definitely wrong with the way we raise boys.
We need child psychologists in preparatory schools.

I also noticed this low self esteem is deep among religious people cos Nigerian men were not like this pre religious time. The more churches and mosques we build, the more men are becoming their own shadows through some religious indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Dchampion65: 5:02am On May 13, 2023
What he did can cause him to loose the young girl forever.
It can strain the relationship between him and his son in law as well.
If he had trained the girl well, he does not need the stunt to show his super father.
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2023
BigJoe19:
I can't stand my daughter looking like half mannequin on her wedding day, at least let the man I'm giving her to for marriage see her for herself and not say I didn't know you gave me a prototype later, good to avoid future explanation.
and you think dem never nack well well before coming to you abi 😕😏
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Tradepunter2: 8:03am On May 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
I nearly passed my friend on the way last week... I barely recognized her through all the foundation, cement and concrete on her face!

Una go use makeup turn Portable to Poco Lee! undecided

Hahahaha foundation, cement and concrete.... You right tho 😁😁
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2023
Baba you did the right thing...
Obviously the makeup was too much baba couldn't recognise his daughter again oo kaii the people that did the makeup no try at all...

Can't these women do a very lighter makeup ni at least so that someone will not look like my village ojuju grin grin
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by eben97: 9:45am On May 13, 2023
dominique:

There's nothing modest about aggressively wiping off make-up from your ADULT daughter's face on her own wedding day. It's her special day, she wants to look different, leave her the hell alone! Comparing your six year old daughter to the bride is totally out of context.
ehhhh!!madam oh madam good morning to my senior admin NLD.NO Allow your blood over hot.i really didn't know if there was a video to this so I can't speak for d 'aggressive 'part. So because it's your day ..looking like a jezebel is worth the Looks right ??you don't need to look differently like Satan ma ,your original looks dignifies God that that hellish look you ladies carry on during wedding or whatever!!let's start correcting wrongs and return back to norms ma.All this our ' compromise so as to belong to a class that is truly classless won't take us far to see reality.i rest my case ma.
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by writeprof(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2023
Good father.

What is the joy of looking at your wedding photograph and one begins to wonder if it's another woman that's in the house.

This happened to me once on a visit to greet a couple on the birth of their first child. Their wedding picture was conspicuously located in the sitting room, by the time the woman who appeared came out, I had a lot of difficulty reconciling the pretty dark lady greeting me with the ugly-looking fair personality I was seeing in the wedding photograph. There was no resemblance whatsoever.

I wonder if women look at their wedding photographs after the wedding day...
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2023
I wonder what that bride and her siblings went through growing up under his roof. This one go be Ten Commandments daddy!
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Jeamillz2020(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2023
Why do i feel like laughing?
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Greattie08: 7:52pm On May 13, 2023
This man is too young to be her father...

probably, her groom.
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Poleski: 11:00pm On May 13, 2023
The father is stupid. That day is her day not his! He just ruined her daughter's happiness.
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Weknowbetter: 3:28am On May 14, 2023
Foolishness
Re: Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59am On May 15, 2023
That must be a very cheap make-up or make-over..
For her not to be recognisable again after the whole thing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup / Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) / Bride And Groom Exchange Head-Wear At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.