Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi (45908 Views)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by bolademi(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/
Mr president in the next generation we are waiting
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Darnell9(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2023
"it is Nigeria that will face hunger not Peter Obi"

"it is NIGERIA"

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:13pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:
Desperate fellow who could not build a party to achieve his ambition.

How is he different from Emilokan?

At least, Tinubu built a party and waited his turn after serving the ambition of others?

Now Obi shows us his true colours that he is not different from any other unscrupulous ambitious politician, who have no loyalty to anyone or party, except their own unbridled ambition to rule.

Let him learn patience and hardwork from Tinubu, and be observant of such virtues like Aisha Yesufu.

The wise have moved on after the election to associate with their friends and love ones who have different candidate ideology with them and allow the candidate to battle themselves in the tribunal but you are still here panting or maybe the payroll stipen is still on the roll

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Cj4charles(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2023
Just Imagine how everyone has been waiting for Obi to speak up so they can comment?? That shows how powerful he is
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Darnell9(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2023
Stop lying

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Neddstark: 8:16pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense

Okoro the wailer😀

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by tableshaker: 8:17pm On May 12, 2023
I thought he is already the president of obedient na

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by sangresan(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/

Obi you cannot rule Nigeria in the foreseeable future. This is not an Anambra project.

It took more than 100 years for someone from the Southern U.S. to be elected president after the American Civil War. Ponder on this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Kcdojoto(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

At least, Tinubu built a party and waited his turn after serving the ambition of others?

Now Obi shows us his true colours that he is not different from any other unscrupulous ambitious politician, who have no loyalty to anyone or party, except their own unbridled ambition to rule.

Let him learn patience and hardwork from Tinubu, and be observant of such virtues like Aisha Yesufu.
thunder fire 🔥 you
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Basic123: 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
He said I must be president not I will be president.
The media is still romancing this guy.

Assume for a second that it was Tinubu that said I MUST BE PRESIDENT....The whole OBIDIENT bloggers OMORUYI,LEKUTE TV,BROTHER MIKE,OSENI RUFAI will have gone to town..

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by jojothaiv(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
Mindlog:
We all have our aspirations,
Exactly.

And as it stands in today Nigeria, there are dreams/aspirations money can buy.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by PecE2Make: 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
By God's grace
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by emilo2bad: 8:20pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So says one of the supporters of international drug baron .

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.
Love by IPOB, Biafra Republic and Yahoo boys not Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by feedthenation(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2023
---How is it possible for Peter Obi to become the president---when he cannot win in the core Northern states---will he be able to defeat the Kwankwasiyya Political movement in Kano?---

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Humble432: 8:21pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

See reasoning.
He(Obi) should serve others and wait for his turn just like Tinubu.

He should build his own party just like Tinubu.

What about Obi also push drugs and falsify his age like Tinubu?

What about him waiting till he becomes as old or sick as Tinubu as well before he can contest to be the president?

You didn't advice Obi to go back to Anambra state govt house and make sure he gets paid as an ex governor, get the govt to give him exotic cars, get them to pay his domestic staffs, etc before he can contest.

So the same way your friend approach his wife and won her heart before getting marri d to her must be the exact way you will do your own? Mr. Adviser

Same way you write essay about yourself or your last holiday is the exact way your other friends will write their own, I guess your life stories are the same.

People know the truth yet for whatever reason they keep bending it just to suit their argument. Na all of us dey the country and whatever happens, we go see together.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by izubext007: 8:21pm On May 12, 2023
for sure sir .
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by emilo2bad: 8:22pm On May 12, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

Which politician in the history of this country has pulled the feat that he was able to? The man did his best please, stop clowning.
History ?: you don't know it can you compare him to Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011 mere 6 millions you are making noise

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Alliswell248: 8:22pm On May 12, 2023
Dreamer....
We dash you .. Twitter President...
Clown

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by olas24u(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense
Which constitutional rights ?brain washing ignorant people,that he can win an election without other zones contributing to it.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Auto58(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2023
I pray that's comes through in my life time
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by riverbird: 8:23pm On May 12, 2023
Rayban25:
Agbado people will start having erections now

What peter obi said is his own way of saying "emilokan" as he is the rightful owner of that mandate not that packed vegetables you call tunumbu

Easy comrade grin, hbp is sure for some pipo l, easy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Akharmony: 8:23pm On May 12, 2023
God bless you Sir as you withdraw your case from the court.Just accept the mistake of division from you party and restrategiz3. We love you but for now we have a New President elect.Our Prayer is that he shouls deliver.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by favour32(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2023
"Go to court if you're not satisfied with the presidential election results."_Agbadorians.
The man has gone to court yet you guys remained restless.

Prove how you won the election,APC nai be wahala?
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Basic123: 8:24pm On May 12, 2023
sangresan:

Obi you cannot rule Nigeria in the foreseeable future. This is not an Anambra project.

It took more than 100 years for someone from the Southern U.S. to be elected president after the American Civil War. Ponder on this.
I Learnt from this information.
I have never read that.
Thank you
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by sangresan(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2023
Humble432:

See reasoning.
He(Obi) should serve others and wait for his turn just like Tinubu.

He should build his own party just like Tinubu.

What about Obi also push drugs and falsify his age like Tinubu?

What about him waiting till he becomes as old or sick as Tinubu as well before he can contest to be the president?

You didn't advice Obi to go back to Anambra state govt house and make sure he gets paid as an ex governor, get the govt to give him exotic cars, get them to pay his domestic staffs, etc before he can contest.

So the same way your friend approach his wife and won her heart before getting marri d to her must be the exact way you will do your own? Mr. Adviser

Same way you write essay about yourself or your last holiday is the exact way your other friends will write their own, I guess your life stories are the same.

People know the truth yet for whatever reason they keep bending it just to suit their argument. Na all of us dey the country and whatever happens, we go see together.

Is there any sensible thing in your epistle?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:24pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

So Emilokan is not a constitutional right within APC by its chief founder?

Hypocrite you are.

We have always told Obi to stop forming righteous when he is not different to any other politician out there.

There is no religious warfare that will make him President.

He has already expended his 1-trick joker.

He has no one to fool again except his tribesmen.

Why Yoruba mods allow things like you to deface Nairaland with your ethnic stupidity is disgusting.

Tinubu brainwashed you.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 8:24pm On May 12, 2023
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by mymadam(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2023
Ha, ha, ha! 'Emi l'okan pro max' loading in 6G grin
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Alliswell248: 8:26pm On May 12, 2023
Somebody should wake this ipo* man up.
This is Nigeria not Anambra.
No one knows you in the core north.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ginggerxy: 8:27pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

I don't even know that the emilokan statement is even wrong.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 8:27pm On May 12, 2023
By then we go don move to youth as president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.