Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN (5535 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by DamnnNiggarr: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2023
Today, I stand in solidarity with the global community to commemorate United Nations Day. It's a moment to recognize the vital roles played by the United Nations in fostering global peace and security, nurturing friendly relations among nations, and championing social progress, improved living standards, and human rights. The United Nations was founded at a historic moment when the world United to seek and consolidate peace. It rests on four fundamental pillars: Peace and Security, Human Rights, The Rule of Law, and Development.

These principles are the cornerstone of any progressive nation . Regrettably, these fundamentals remain lacking in our beloved country, Nigeria. As we strive to create a New Nigeria , we must diligently establish peace and security, uphold human rights, and demonstrate unwavering commitment to the rule of law in our nation. By doing so, we will pave the way for a progressive and developed nation, allowing us to claim our rightful position among the comity of nations.

A new peaceful and secure Nigeria is possible and within reach. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1716905629812736487?t=D2byZzBE15fGzktvnJGX5Q&s=19

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by LeoDeKing: 1:01am On Oct 25, 2023
Has he finished walking around agulu?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by GoodRocks: 1:18am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Has he finished walking around agulu?

Dude a thread was posted about Tinubu supporter who blasted GEJ when dollar was 160 and euro was 280 respectively as compared to now that the drug lord is in charge, you completely avoided the thread like plague.

But only to jump up in this post because it has to do with obi, and of course you'll soon tag Igbo people to it. Are you a 🤡?

The drug lord has crippled down Nigeria, but as usual obi is your target? Don't you have sense? How much are you buying a liter of fuel? How much is dollar now compare to when GEJ was president?

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by LeoDeKing: 1:23am On Oct 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude a thread was posted about Tinubu supporter who blasted GEJ when dollar was 160 and euro was 280 respectively as compared to now that the drug lord is in charge, you completely avoided the thread like plague.

But only to jump up in this post because it has to do with obi, and of course you'll soon tag Igbo people to it. Are you a 🤡?
Shebi you were on the thread and you have sufficiently insulted Tinubu to your satisfaction?

You can go drink water and get out of my mention. I'm not even aware of your existence until you now brandished yourself before me.

And for the last statement, you know who exactly Nnamdi Kanu described as such. Now get out.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by GoodRocks: 1:30am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shebi you were on the thread and you have sufficiently insulted Tinubu to your satisfaction?

You can go drink water and get out of my mention. I'm not even aware of your existence until you now brandished yourself before me.

And for the last statement, you know who exactly Nnamdi Kanu described as such. Now get out.

I'm not a fan of Nnmadi kalu and never will be. I don't see how this co-relate with Nnmadi kalu. Why always shifting the goal post?

Oga why do you always disappear from threads that opens the daftness and visionlessness of your drug lord on how he has crippled down Nigeria, but only to show up with full speed on threads that talks about obi? Even if it doesn't concerns obi you'll still find a way to bring him into the conversation, is it that you don't have sense or what exactly? Are you a 🤡?

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by victorclean(f): 5:12am On Oct 25, 2023
See civility of the highest order. Heroin addict presidents with limited knowledge are you learning?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by UselessBuharist: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2023
The man whose mandate was grabbed and stolen by Mahmood Yakubu, Bola Tinubu and APC

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by STEWpid(f): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2023
Chai..

Forever in our heart,,

Awkuzu SARs!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by HeadNigga: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2023
Rel
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by stuffs2002: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2023
Obi the chief mouner who is always mourning sef dey talk

8 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Lilchilz(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2023
Werey ofo

6 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Phils: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2023
Let there be peace in Israel and in nations that are facing unrest. We pray for an end to terrorism and it's sympathizers.

Equity, Freedom and Justice for All.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by kennyz247(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2023
Nice gesture....

1 Like

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by newoffer: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2023
The World is not United. United Nation is even a platform to cause division. A United Nation where sales of war machines are more important than the existence of others. There's nothing United in United Nation. Just a broad platform to scheme and undermine less underdeveloped nations
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Trapnews: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2023
grin
Very unpatriotic. Former governor wey no perform self dey complain.

5 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2023
The President we voted and Was Yakubuud

10 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Oboto700(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2023
I think Peter obi is too available.. and there's no power in that

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Valuesharp3: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2023

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Houseofglam7(f): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2023
😎😎😎
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2023
This guy is just trying to compete with the president.

Even ex-presidents are looking away but he's always on every event which he wasn't doing before the 2023 elections.

I hope he'll sustain it even after the supreme court verdict.

Òbí is a 4kin attention seeker

7 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by rinzaugustine: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2023
Wailers you all are invited to this thread to pour your tears of bitterness for Peter Obi

9 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by PussyKing(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2023
♥️♥️♥️
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Deadan: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2023
stuffs2002:
Obi the chief mouner who is always mourning sef dey talk
una never tire. Tinubu premium shege go reach everybody

12 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by pandoragirigory: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Always chasing shadows

34 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Toluwanise247(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2023
I don’t think this one know what he saying, you are calling for peace when you are the father of trouble maker..

34 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by khalling2008: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Who knows terrorist sympathizers in the UN, go and find a solution to the terrorist Ipob in your region, tell the terrorist to stop kidnapping, rape, and sit at home in your region, and let the UN hear your voice.

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by accordadoga29(f): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Hehehe

This social media nuisance again.

Since Jagaban flogged him and the headless mobs, they have been behaving abnormally

No third-class citizen will ever rule Nigeria not even in the 50th generation

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Says He Will Send Buhari To His Ancestors On Live Tv / Reps Panel Alleges Theft Of $20b Crude Oil In Seven Years / Senate Approves N2.17trn 2023 Supplementary Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.