Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi (45897 Views)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by viodemus: 9:22pm On May 12, 2023
go and rest. You tried. Go and relax with your family for now; and then become a states man.

The fraudulent one has a handful of issues. I wish him wisdom. Many people can see that he is a dedicated divider and suppresser. He never even enter, he dun dey encourage tribal targeting.

many people told you about their plans to hack, and adviced you to hack, but you said the Nigerians will vote on principle. They sure did vote on their principle. Even atiku was advised, but he thought it was a scam, and didn't respond.

to be president of a useless country is not an achievement at this time.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by BossLA: 9:22pm On May 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Mumu , me that owns my own house and office building in Lekki Phase one is struggling to eat ?😅😅😅😅🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Lolz
🤣🤣
Social media na leveller sha
U get house for lekki🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Illegal1(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:
Desperate fellow who could not build a party to achieve his ambition.

How is he different from Emilokan?

At least, Tinubu built a party and waited his turn after serving the ambition of others?

Now Obi shows us his true colours that he is not different from any other unscrupulous ambitious politician, who have no loyalty to anyone or party, except their own unbridled ambition to rule.

Let him learn patience and hardwork from Tinubu, and be observant of such virtues like Aisha Yesufu.

omoh........u said it all bro.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by arex4bb: 9:25pm On May 12, 2023
Not in this generation

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

So Emilokan is not a constitutional right within APC by its chief founder?

Hypocrite you are.

We have always told Obi to stop forming righteous when he is not different to any other politician out there.

There is no religious warfare that will make him President.

He has already expended his 1-trick joker.

He has no one to fool again except his tribesmen.
You are one of those who have no dreams and aspiration. Just follow follow..
That's why you are foolishly against someone who has a dream and aspiration..word! grin
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by jibs4lv(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2023
The chance is slim, your game plan is based on religion and tribal not about Nigeria.

Your game plan is cast already, no reasonable Nigerians, I said Nigerians (not Senseless bitter Ipob) can ever vote you again.

Just so you know that after Tinubu 8years, power returns back to North 😎

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by NovusHomo(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/i-must-be-president-of-nigeria-peter-obi/

The final surrender. Obidients, are you listening?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by naijapikin2(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2023
Spoken like a true visioneer. I also know it so.
Naija must change for the better
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by fabolouz1(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2023
Definitely you will but probably 2031 or there about.
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by GambaOsaka: 9:49pm On May 12, 2023
Desperate man. Better start building structure now. Your lies wouldn’t get you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by gawu1: 9:51pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lies

Nigerians are loving Peter Obi the more
Not those Nigerians he declared war against them.
What your Obidunce failed to understand when he was making those " I must become president of Nigeria" statement is that Nigeria is not Anambra neither are the people of Nigeria Anambra people.
Let me put it clearly to you, if Nigerian voters constituted only Igbos, then surely that his statement would have been 100% true.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2023
You can take that to Kanu . You can be president in Biafra land if Kanu can allow you to do it .

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 9:54pm On May 12, 2023
You have thrown the chances in a canal. And rain has washed it into the Atlantic ocean.

Tinubu will use 8 years. And the north will use 8years. By then you will be in your late 70. And nobody will be willing to vote for you .

Keep looking for your stolen MANHOOD. Yeye

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Lincton: 9:54pm On May 12, 2023
Obi is dreaming or reading too much of motivational books
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Lazyreporta(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

Which politician in the history of this country has pulled the feat that he was able to? The man did his best please, stop clowning.

Tinubu that won, na what? Electrician?

No be ex governor both of them be before? Both contested first time, one lose, one win, but you say the loser pull a feat no politician ever pull in Nigeria.. Explain. Let's even forget bubu

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2023
I thought they want Biafra. What happened?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Enice(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

Yeah! Tinubu is very magnanimous. He started the Governor for one day idea in Lagos state when he was governor. He can also start a president for one day project when he becomes president. grin grin grin. That's the only way Obi can become president grin and for only one day!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

Which politician in the history of this country has pulled the feat that he was able to? The man did his best please, stop clowning.

A lot of politicians have lost elections before, losing is not unique to obi but he can be the face of what a loser looks like after losing the federal elections.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by ismodiwa(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2023
You wish
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 10:28pm On May 12, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
God willing, the time is now. Nigeria shall be liberated from this unholy grip!

Obi said it may not be today and you're saying the time is now.

Obi doesn't have a convincing evidences to overturned the election results. He knew that and that's why he's preparing the minds of obidients for the imminent loss at the Tribunal.

He said he was not in a hurry to be president bcoz he knew that all his petitions aren't weighty enough.

That's why you see him sleeping at the Court.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Tremple8v: 10:29pm On May 12, 2023
Obi is a boy grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2023
Not in this lifetime clown

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 10:31pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So says one of the supporters of international drug baron .

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.

2039 I guess.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Gentew(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians unconditionally and will be president someday, Insha Allah , we are confident.

How come most reasonable people didn't vote for him......

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by adanny01(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

All I see is subtle acceptance of defeat. Finally.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Augustenite(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
God willing, the time is now. Nigeria shall be liberated from this unholy grip!

He has given up now. He said tomorrow. Realities don dey set for am.. BAT till 2027 for the first leg. If he do well, then second leg sure for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2023
Throwback:

So Emilokan is not a constitutional right within APC by its chief founder?

Hypocrite you are.

We have always told Obi to stop forming righteous when he is not different to any other politician out there.

There is no religious warfare that will make him President.

He has already expended his 1-trick joker.

He has no one to fool again except his tribesmen.
OBI will become president one day bi e fe bi e ko awon jegudu jera ti won ba NIGERIA je OBI nbo lati wa le gbogbo won patapata lagbara olorun oba
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

full confident lagbara olorun oba
Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 10:42pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

princeofLagos you're welcome back from your hiding.

Here's Tinubu your enemy.

Despite all you said about him from before the primary till now, Tinubu no gree die o and he's about to be sworn in.

What are you going to do next?

princeofLagos, recall I told you that Tinubu would scale all the hurdles you guys would place on his path.

Honestly, I expect you to honor your words. Remember what you said you would do if Tinubu should win. Though you didn't honor your own words when he won primary of APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Olatrent: 10:50pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone exercised his constitutional right and you called that being desperate ?

Stop talking nonsense

Good! Constitutional right.. oya make he go aso villa na.
Someone told u how to how tinubu came from bottom to top. U are there saying constitutional right. U think politics is just what I can achieve in a day. This is national politics inugo😳

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 10:53pm On May 12, 2023
adanny01:

All I see is subtle acceptance of defeat. Finally.

This is what he should have done on March 1st bcoz he knew he lost the election.

If Obi said he doesn't have the results he's lying. He has it and he's done the calculation.

All these 25%, double nomination of Shettima, $460,000 forfeiture, citizen of Guinea are all trash which the Justices would describe as frivolous, time wasting, and cannot be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

Remember the Tribunal chairman said he would not base his judgement on technicalities but the substance of the case.

Just show proof that you won.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 10:56pm On May 12, 2023
Holylands:
How did he blow It?

What he's telling you is that Obi cannot repeat that feat again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship / Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.