Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th (19501 Views)

Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by henryadex(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2023
Sicerian operation would have been better considering the complexity of inducing
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Hatrick01: 10:02am On May 13, 2023
He should be banished ASAP
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by IfnobeGod20: 10:05am On May 13, 2023
It's his choice but I just pray he won't use his choice to affect his wife and his extended family. To me, why not allow the poor boy to come at God's ordained time, instead of showing uncalled for solidarity.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Triangles1(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he would not have come a distance third in the last election

Chai see finishing of cold reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by georgeakins: 10:08am On May 13, 2023
Onelove508:

Someone that has been planning to be president for about 2 decades only managed to 'win' narrowly against someone who entered the race 8 months hitherto without structure and you are saying this?

Do you know how many obstacles he scaled over?

Cash crunch,and unending fuel scarcity was because of him,

Poor performance of Buhari as president is also another hindrance .

Muslim Muslim ticket discouraged some people from voting too

Only Jagaban could have scaled through those hurdles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by IVORY2009(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
bribing and corruption is part of the things obi should have study before joining politics

You see, this is what brought us to this level, with people like you, Nigeria cannot move forward, SMH
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Bimpe29: 10:10am On May 13, 2023
Chinedu must be weary of his kinsmen (IPOB) and the event poised to take place on Monday, infamously known for IPOB sit at home, better hold outside the subregion of South East.

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:

This fell from your bag sir 🌽🌽

Smile, that is my corn give it to me make i eat am abeg

2 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by ruffDiamond: 10:16am On May 13, 2023
Just imagine,of all the name in to the whole wide world undecided. Damn!Asiwaju awon drug moles!!
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by BarrElChapo(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Smile, that is my corn give it to me make i eat am abeg

Bon Appetit sir 😂😂😂
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by tammie24: 10:22am On May 13, 2023
Correct Anambra man wey sabi

2 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by BRIMBRAM: 10:22am On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

If Tinubu was to be a course, how would the curriculum developers come up with anything reasonable with gaps in his ancestry, siblings, childhood, pre-tertiary education, NYSC etc?

If you have studied Sigmund Freud's Psychoanalytic theory in details then you must by now be very conversant with who Sigmund was and would know that any one whose early years is shrouded has an issue with identity.....so why should anyone study such?🤔

All I know is that you go suffer for this next administration. You go cry well, well. grin

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by IfnobeGod20: 10:29am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
tinubu was already a billionaire before he join politics
With what? As a salary earner or as a drug baron? Please let us know and what he was doing that made him a billionaire. No long thing.
It is on record that Tinubu has no single enterprise as at 1999.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by georgeakins: 10:34am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
bribing and corruption is part of the things obi should have study before joining politics

If bribery and corruption could do it, Atiku could have won it.

Atiku is the grand master of corruption and bribery
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Menclothing: 10:40am On May 13, 2023
Tinubu is an ordinary politician he work hard and achieved a lot
He made men bigger and up to him

Asiwaju means first always among all
May the child always be 1st among his peers by grace not hardwork

Am not his fan. But that man has Grace 100 percent

You can’t achieve it all if not for special oil ask David and Solomon that’s God for us
I will bless who I will bless

2 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by 77up(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
He should have talked to God privately and then celebrate when the child is born.
Now he will be transferring the hate his kinsmen have for Tinubu to his prince.
May God protect his family and turn their hatred to glory for the baby and family.

They can only hate and bark like dog on social media, no success for them. Those without hate among them are progressing. Kcee and emoney invited mc last time with plenty gift, wonder why they are progressing? Can we say the same with sometimes mega star now turned back to upcoming become of their hatred...
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by 77up(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga if you can't recognise Asiwaju political modesty, you are none among the reasonable legend in Nigeria and in the world at larg. Link your wound and move on . Tinubu is our president give yourself happiness to have better future .
It's not necessary,let them continue wallow in pains of their hatred.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Alexiiydon: 10:44am On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I am already living the better future, at least I have spent only 129 days in Nigeria in the last 10 years, so which happiness should I be seeking for that the Lord have not given that I will be hoping Tinubu would bring to my life?😂😂😂😂

And by the way I don't want to be one of the reasonable legends in Nigeria rather, I want to be a legend in my field of work; Clinical Child Psychology.😎
those guys in Sudan will say something similar to this na evacuation last them I bet Nigerians in Ukraine still Dey there abi them evacuate them too? Say you Dey there no mean say Nigeria no be your country anymore you’re still a asslicker to them for all they care
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Madups(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2023
Dey play, the man `neighbour' go soon come to testify.
tommykiwi:
The man no get face?

Believe this news at your peril.

Apchit and lies are like 5 & 6
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Bluntemperor: 10:49am On May 13, 2023
olaboy33:
Those who love him, do so fanatically.
While those who hate him despise him with all they've got.

Hope IPOB wil not look for you or Obi LP castigating you,for they don't believe in Democracy, otherwise,you will allow others to make choices and that is the beauty of Democracy!
Those who are claiming sainthood now spent 17-19 yrs in PDP and with all the resources of both State and Federal could not make impacts!
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Madups(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2023
This thing wey oyibo dey call 'grace' don see shege.
Menclothing:
Tinubu is an ordinary politician he work hard and achieved a lot
He made men bigger and up to him

Asiwaju means first always among all
May the child always be 1st among his peers by grace not hardwork

Am not his fan. But that man has Grace 100 percent

You can’t achieve it all if not for special oil ask David and Solomon that’s God for us
I will bless who I will bless
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by DrMuzungu(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2023
He should give the kid a full name then, "Asiwaju Bola Thi3fnubu"
Poor kid.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by WorldRichest: 10:55am On May 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:
You want to induce childbirth for someone that will be dead or at least in a vegetative state on May 29th 😂 well he can do it in honor of the dead.

Tinubu will still be fuccking university runs girls several years after your burial
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by WorldRichest: 10:57am On May 13, 2023
Madups:
This thing wey oyibo dey call 'grace' don see shege.

You mean your runs girl fiancé called Grace? Yes, she don see shege for different diccks
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by WorldRichest: 10:58am On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I am already living the better future, at least I have spent only 129 days in Nigeria in the last 10 years, so which happiness should I be seeking for that the Lord have not given that I will be hoping Tinubu would bring to my life?😂😂😂😂

And by the way I don't want to be one of the reasonable legends in Nigeria rather, I want to be a legend in my field of work; Clinical Child Psychology.😎

You have finished serving your jail term for drugs trafficking? Good. Don’t traffic drugs again
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by WorldRichest: 10:59am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he would not have come a distance third in the last election

Somebody that graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy? We would failed woefully. The dumb can’t study anything

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by tommykiwi(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2023
Okealaaye:

E get face, e no get face, wetin konsain you, Emeka?
Oga na you be the man?

Why are you quoting me, Chiboy?
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 11:05am On May 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

You have finished serving your jail term for drugs trafficking? Good. Don’t traffic drugs again

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Madups(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2023
Sorry.. I nor get girlfriend. But wait o.. why u come feel say all 9ja babes de do runs? Na because all the females wey dey your related to you don turn am to famil¥ business?
WorldRichest:

You mean your runs girl fiancé called Grace? Yes, she don see shege for different diccks
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 11:07am On May 13, 2023
Alexiiydon:
those guys in Sudan will say something similar to this na evacuation last them I bet Nigerians in Ukraine still Dey there abi them evacuate them too? Say you Dey there no mean say Nigeria no be your country anymore you’re still a asslicker to them for all they care

Eyah. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by oxygeng: 11:07am On May 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:
You want to induce childbirth for someone that will be dead or at least in a vegetative state on May 29th 😂 well he can do it in honor of the dead.
grin na wao cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue / Edo KOWA Candidate, Osadolor Withdraws, Blames INEC / Rotimi Amaechi Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Crowned Eze Ochi Aliri Ikwerre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.