Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th (19537 Views)

Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by oxygeng: 11:09am On May 13, 2023
Escoba that has been looking for pregnant woman's blood to revive his fast dwindling health and steady the shaking hands and legs.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 11:10am On May 13, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

All I know is that you go suffer for this next administration. You go cry well, well. grin

I no suffer Buhari, I no go suffer any other administration. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by joshuaidibia(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2023
I will forever be against inducing child birth. I wish them the best though.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by BRIMBRAM: 11:15am On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I no suffer Buhari, I no go suffer any other administration. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol grin. That's the spirit. So why all the noise making? Is that what brings food to your table? grin
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by reddingtonblack: 11:20am On May 13, 2023
i see cococandy, pocohantas, ishilove with their baby lawyer heading to court undecided
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 11:22am On May 13, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Lol grin. That's the spirit. So why all the noise making? Is that what brings food to your table? grin

Listening to "noise", is part what brings food to my table. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Neddyogu(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2023
If this is true, then keep enough dough for emergency Caesarean section and blood for cross match and other running around. Als get ready to pray to Jesus cos once induction fails, na emergency CS Dey end am?

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by dohyn(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2023
This is clout sha.

To the best of my knowledge, the Obstetrics team make the decision to induce when labour is not progressing as expected/ woman is past her due date or other reasons.
It's not for the husband to decide, talkless planning to induce on a specific day. But let him enjoy his moment of fame.

2 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by system21: 11:35am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he would not have come a distance third in the last election
Same way Ribadu came distance 4th when Tinubu induced him in 2011
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Bashirkareem31: 11:36am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he would not have come a distance third in the last election
grin grin grin
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by TheGift: 11:44am On May 13, 2023
oikirodah:
Anambra State Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29thΒ 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/anambra-state-business-man-to-induce-child-birth-and-name-son-asiwaju-on-may-29th/

Source iReporteronline.

May 29th is my Sons birthday, I will be too busy having fun with Him, family, and friends, I will not even have a second to spare for watching the "inauguration".
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
asiwaju politics tactics should be study is all institution

Yeah, snatching ballot boxes
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by lexy2014: 11:51am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

What are those tactics?
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2023
lexy2014:

What are those tactics?
join the school first

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by lexy2014: 11:53am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
join the school first

Since you have joined the school, what are those tactics?
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by manchyme: 12:06pm On May 13, 2023
Shokoloko:
This is mean.
Does this man's wife not have a family to help her?
He wants to induce childbirth (as painful and risky as it is) just because of another human being?

You're still living in stone age.
A friend of mine has induced two of his kids to be born on his birthday. I think the procedure is safe.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by ahnie: 12:14pm On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Maybe in the polytechnics and universities in your home state.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Savagery of the highest order wink
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by adabaraabdul: 12:21pm On May 13, 2023
WorldRichest:
Mental illness.

But one thing we cannot denounce is the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu carries a Special Grace. It’s like he is the only one all the Arch Angels are working for. Where are all the other 35 state governors that ruled the other 35 states at the same time that Tinubu was Lagos governor? Several are dead, most are forgotten, even the only one still talking which is the then Abia State governor Orji Uzor Kalu, he is currently begging Tinubu for SP position.

I think Tinubu means Grace
Facts. Anyone that becomes the number one citizen of any country has a special grace in him. Anything could have happened. It was written. We can only pray for a dispensation when the dividends of democracy will be very visible and clear for the benefits of all. God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria and God bless the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT).
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Menclothing: 12:22pm On May 13, 2023
Madups:
This thing wey oyibo dey call 'grace' don see shege.

If oil of grace come on you what you don’t work for will come your way
Because Favour is inside grace

Business you know nothing about will be giving to you.
Ask E money
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
It should infact be made a course of study do that your child can go study it.
It will be nice to see at least one of your children bad a BSc Tinubu Studies or parhaps BSc Asiwaju Politics from a Nigerian university
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by omooba74(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2023
Hmmm...you made a lot of sense o cos hatred has been in their gene.
kelvine:
He should have talked to God privately and then celebrate when the child is born.
Now he will be transferring the hate his kinsmen have for Tinubu to his prince.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

It should infact be made a course of study do that your child can go study it.
It will be nice to see at least one of your children bad a BSc Tinubu Studies or parhaps BSc Asiwaju Politics from a Nigerian university
I'm taking to normal people not people that got there advice from mad people
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by mcprince32(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2023
You just want to waste the innocent child. We know where you are from.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Madups(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2023
Tifnubu `victory' in the last presidential election has nothing to do with grace. Thanks.
Menclothing:

If oil of grace come on you what you don’t work for will come your way
Because Favour is inside grace

Business you know nothing about will be giving to you.
Ask E money
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Sammy5413(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2023
Werey go just be unfortunate and a nuisance
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Menclothing: 12:57pm On May 13, 2023
Madups:
Tifnubu `victory' in the last presidential election has nothing to do with grace. Thanks.

Pdp divided into 4 and want to win incumbent

Apc will loose if it was pdp vs Apc

Pdp
Lp
Nnpp
G5

All this vote belong to a camp

Grace brings confusion in camp of your competitors.

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by tonicyril: 1:00pm On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Maybe in the polytechnics and universities in your home state.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes, so that his home states will be more politically sagacious more.than ur home state full of redundancy
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 1:30pm On May 13, 2023
tonicyril:
Yes, so that his home states will be more politically sagacious more.than ur home state full of redundancy

I come from a state that is consistently producing the highest number of medical doctors in Nigeria, so let him and his home state be more politically sagacious as I assure you that I won't envy him.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
I'm taking to normal people not people that got there advice from mad people
How funny to see anbnormal person speak to normal people.
You will be cured soon... Amen
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2023
oikirodah:
Anambra State Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29thΒ 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/anambra-state-business-man-to-induce-child-birth-and-name-son-asiwaju-on-may-29th/

Source iReporteronline.

I hope you don't kill your wife in the name of labour inducement.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Khallicopyro: 1:36pm On May 13, 2023
Why the name "Chinedu"
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jsucre(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2023
Yoga name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / Governors Fayose, Wike Storm Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration (Photos) / Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.