Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa (741 Views)

Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa by Omihanifa: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Embattled Nollywood actress, Yetunde Akilapa, who was allegedly caught with a bunch of keys, suspected as tools used in breaking into people’s homes, is said to have returned from a spiritual home, where she went for rehabilitation.

The actress claimed that her ‘kleptomaniac’ habit was not natural, saying she needed spiritual cleansing to regain her normal life.

Akilapa, who revealed she is back from the spiritual exercise, said she is ready to continue with acting.

“I am not quitting again. God has finally shamed my critics and enemies. It’s true I have not been around for two weeks. I was going through marathon fast and prayers.

First, I had to go to my hometown on my mother’s invitation. That was where I stayed for about two weeks for spiritual cleansing, and I thank God I have triumphed over my enemies. The devil has lost the battle. I am a conqueror forever,” she said.

Yetunde, who said her ordeal was a spiritual attack, revealed that although she is a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), she had to attend other churches to get well again.

“I am a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God in Ikorodu, where I reside. But I only attend ChristEmbassy Church, Agidingbi, Lagos, once in a while. My friend also introduced me to a Christ Apostolic Church in Ketu, Lagos, where I also attend deliverance services. I don’t discriminate , as long as it’s all for my benefit. Now, I am happy that the battle is over. As I speak to you, I am on a movie location with some of my colleagues. They are all happy that I am back. I pray that any weapon fashioned against me again shall never prosper,” she said.

https://keteekitipost.com/ive-cleansed-stealing-says-actress-yetunde-akilapa/

Cc lalasticlala nlfpmod

1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa by incandescentena: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thief.

I do not even know her or heard of her before!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
God will deliver us from village people.
Re: I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa by nepapole(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sad
Re: I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa by solmusdesigns: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
I hope she's no telling lies

Stealing and lies are 5&6

But People are wicked oo

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Eke Finally Reveals Why She Chased Ike Onyema From Her House / "Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi / Top 10 Richest Kids Actors In Nigeria 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.