Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery (52296 Views)

Criminals, They Built No Kidney Transplant Hospital In Biafra Land ~pictures / Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by losky83: 9:05pm On May 14, 2023
onthehill:
Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For His UK Surgery

Nigerian singer, Falz has hit back at Governor Nasir El-Rufai's son, Bashir El-Rufai and others who criticized him for undergoing a knee surgery in UK instead of Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Some supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress including Bashir had accused Falz of hypocrisy for taking medical treatment abroad after he (Falz) criticized Nigerian leaders that did same.

Reacting to this, Falz said they are being audacious with stupidity, adding that they are so desperate for “ammunition” which is why they are latching on to his knee surgery gist.

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1656979354117713920?t=QMg8xSmOhGCGGazZfhHICA&s=19

The singer also retweeted a follower's tweet accusing Bashir's father and others of failing to build good hospitals that'll cater for the health needs of citizens.

The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/DrVic_Exotic/status/1656669506033573892?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444880/dad-built-hospital-falz-knocks-el-rufai-mocked-uk-surgery/
FALZ SHOULD STOP USING THE POOR IN NIGERIAN TO DEFEND HIS ACTIONS.
YES WE KNOW THE GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS ARE NOT VERY EQUIPPED,BUT WE HAVE HIGHLY EQUIPPED PRIVATE HOSPITALS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by plaindealer: 9:50pm On May 14, 2023
mayDtolu:

You really sound so dumb! All the blames should be on our political leaders that has the power to build the country standard hospitals but they refused to loot our funds and travel to abroad for their health care.

As you said, “You want Falz to practice what he preaches”. If your brain is functioning, you will understand if governments had built good and standard hospitals here in the country, Nothing will stop majority of rich private citizens from patronizing hospitals here.

Silly unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian losers cry and wail every day about a better Nigeria where things work, they abuse and insult other people for doing the same thing that they are now defending while hiding under private citizen nonsense as if being a private citizen mean you are not a Nigerian and you don't have any personal or any civic obligation to make your own country better.

If the rest of us or your so-called private citizens carry all our money outside the country to patronize their businesses and services and create jobs and promote development, how's that helping your own country, your own businesses, services, jobs and development in Nigeria?

If you don't support and patronized LUTH with your patronage, do you have any moral right to even say anything about the government or other people? Do you think LUTH operates for free or get its equipment, supplies and manpower for free?

Always quick to point their rotten and hypocritical fingers at other people and political classes while doing the exact same thing.

hypocrites, unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian elements.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2023
Cos you talk like a sissy.

Look it up for more explanation.

I'm outta here...MADAM
highness25:
This is exactly what I'm talking about. How can a sane person be calling a guy "madam"?. You need help
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2023
Then you must be very stupid for arguing with a Nigerian...who knows the system more than a fu ckin outsider like you.

I always knew there was something odd about your comments.

Fu ck outta here
Samantha124:
Unfortunately, I'm not a Nigerian and I've never been to Nigeria... grin grin grin

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2023
My father said that u were a BASTARD
dapsoneh:
i already told you, u need your wretched father to give u antidote.. But it will be my pleasure not to give u cos , you will quickly run enter market naked. I want u to Ru mad ni se
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2023
Smoke some more...your brain go scatter
dapsoneh:
that bleeped your prostitute of a mother... Go naked in to the mark by full moon and never return
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 14, 2023
I find it funny that you're supporting the same person that doesn't give a damn about you, the same person who's no different from your politicians.. grin grin grin

Falz is loaded and he doesn't give a damn about your frustrated ass.. He'll keep convincing you guys to believe everything he says in his music just so he can keep scamming you guys.. grin grin grin

But good luck supporting your fake human rights activist musician... I'm out...🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
sheriffindy:
Then you must be very stupid for arguing with a Nigerian...who knows the system more than a fu ckin outsider like you.

I always knew there was something odd about your comments.

Fu ck outta here
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2023
As long as you've admitted that you're not a Nigerian..I choose not to meddle words with you on this topic anymore.

REST

Samantha124:
I find it funny that you're supporting the same person that doesn't give a damn about you, the same person who's no different from your politicians.. grin grin grin

Falz is loaded and he doesn't give a damn about your frustrated ass.. He'll keep convincing you guys to believe everything he says in his music just so he can keep scamming you guys.. grin grin grin

But good luck supporting your fake human rights activist musician... I'm out...🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 14, 2023
But you already did and I was already done with you anyways.

Bye.
sheriffindy:
As long as you've admitted that you're not a Nigerian..I choose not to meddle words with you on this topic anymore.

REST

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 11:33pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
Smoke some more...your brain go scatter
I told u earlier you needed help.. Tel ur father to load you with more cocaine cos I don't want u to get antidote. I want u to con sum it until u enter market
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 11:35pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
My father said that u were a BASTARD
And tell him ur mother was fu cked by a hundred mechanics, so he's not ur father. Your mother doesn't even know who among them got her pregnant. Can u see ur mother's life? 50naira condom could have presented u grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2023
You were not making any sense...it's now obvious why.

Rihanna to build hospital for U.S government..

What is now the function of the government if not to provide safe and comfortable amenities for it's citizens.

How many hospitals have you built for whichever country you're commenting from?

Samantha124:
But you already did and I was already done with you anyways.

Bye.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2023
I'm with them now....they both said you're a BASTARD
dapsoneh:
And tell him ur mother was fu cked by a hundred mechanics, so he's not ur father. Your mother doesn't even know who among them got her pregnant. Can u see ur mother's life? 50naira condom could have presented u grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2023
My father said that you're a BASTARD..still surprised you still alive sef.
dapsoneh:
I told u earlier you needed help.. Tel ur father to load you with more cocaine cos I don't want u to get antidote. I want u to con sum it until u enter market
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 11:46pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
My father said that you're a BASTARD..still surprised you still alive sef.
tell ur father ur mother was fuc ked by 100 mechanics, he's not ur father.. U no get father, omo olosho, na im u be
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 11:47pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
I'm with them now....they both said you're a BASTARD
give the phone to ur prostitute mother, she knows she can't tell who it father is, let me talk to her and see if she will deny it.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2023
You don dey talk like small pikin

dapsoneh:
give the phone to ur prostitute mother, she knows she can't tell who it father is, let me talk to her and see if she will deny it.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2023
Small pikin
dapsoneh:
tell ur father ur mother was fuc ked by 100 mechanics, he's not ur father.. U no get father, omo olosho, na im u be
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by mayDtolu(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Silly unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian losers cry and wail every day about a better Nigeria where things work, they abuse and insult other people for doing the same thing that they are now defending while hiding under private citizen nonsense as if being a private citizen mean you are not a Nigerian and you don't have any personal or any civic obligation to make your own country better.

If the rest of us or your so-called private citizens carry all our money outside the country to patronize their businesses and services and create jobs and promote development, how's that helping your own country, your own businesses, services, jobs and development in Nigeria?

If you don't support and patronized LUTH with your patronage, do you have any moral right to even say anything about the government or other people? Do you think LUTH operates for free or get its equipment, supplies and manpower for free?

Always quick to point their rotten and hypocritical fingers at other people and political classes while doing the exact same thing.

hypocrites, unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian elements.

This is the reason I said you sound so dumb.

If you have visited LUTH or UCH before, You will understand they lack enough medical equipments to save lives even though we have a lot of medical practitioners here.

Our politicians prefer to loot the funds instead of investing in our healthcare system and they run to UK to enjoy better medical service.

As a “private rich citizens”, You will not want to endanger your life by using poor medical facilities which is caused by negligence of our selfish politicians.

I hope you reason well because It’s not complicated.

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by plaindealer: 2:15am On May 15, 2023
mayDtolu:

If you have visited LUTH or UCH before, You will understand they lack enough medical equipments to save lives even though we have a lot of medical practitioners here.

Our politicians prefer to loot the funds instead of investing in our healthcare system and they run to UK to enjoy better medical service.

As a “private rich citizens”, You will not want to endanger your life by using poor medical facilities which is caused by negligence of our selfish politicians.

So, you do agree that LUTH lacks medical equipment, but you still think LUTH doesn't deserve the needed patronage and revenue to better their services.?

In your upside-down world, LUTH and our hospitals will get better when you, falz the G-Wagon fake activist and the rest of Nigeria ignore our hospitals and our institutions with our money to foreign countries to dash them our money to develop and keep improving their own hospitals and create jobs while yours remain the same lacking and ill-equipped hospitals?

Where is the sense and wisdom in the idiotic and nauseating rubbish you people spew just because you hate and loath your own country?

Do you not see how, pointless, mentally warped and hypocritical you sound?
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by ogmask: 8:55am On May 15, 2023
plaindealer:

You mean private citizens are not obligated to do their part to better Nigeria and they must not contribute to the social and economic development of Nigeria, they all must travel and take their money abroad for goods and services?

If you as a private citizen thinks your only contribution to Nigeria is to be a hypocrite, point fingers, insult, and abuse other people for the same thing that you do every day, then, how different are you from the people your abuse and criticize.?

In America, you borrowed democracy from and that you run to and love to cluelessly compare Nigeria to, all their hospitals and medical facilities are owned by private citizens and cooperation, not the American government.

One of our major problems in Nigeria is our self-absorbed, self-centered and self-entitled Nigerians, they think the government must brush their teeth for them, tie their shoes for them, and reserve air condition offices for them after their NYSC.

We have too many mentally lazy, unpatriotic and self-entitled youths with nothing going on for them beyond mopping, whining and spewing anti-Nigerian garbage like a professional anti-Nigerian town crier.

You people are never serious.

With the level of corruption in public service how would private enterprise thrive? You sound like the thieves in govt have done their bit while the private operators are lagging. The America you mentioned have a working public sector where the grounds and foundations for prosperity is built and regulated. If there will be legislation against medical tourism it will start with public servants and not private citizens. That's where u missed the point. If our NASS have the balls to stop education and medical tourism it will start with them not people that are not politically exposed. This is simple Na... Nor be every talk person dey put mouth, you dey hear me? Sometimes relax and think deep before you contribute to a discussion. Why you never ask yourself why doctors and other medical practitioners dey run leave Naija? Abi Na falz cause that one too. Instead of you to challenge the policies, corrupt practices, insensitivity and lack of political will to strengthen our institutions you are here blaming a private citizen who went abroad because people like you in power have refused to do what is right. Falz is more patriotic than you will ever be. He calls out the govt for their failures, you are here licking your wounds... A case of suffering and smiling. Go find food eat make your head think straight abeg.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by ogmask: 8:57am On May 15, 2023
mayDtolu:

That guy carry gild medal for mumurity. Don't waste your time on him abeg

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by ogmask: 8:59am On May 15, 2023
plaindealer:

So, you do agree that LUTH lacks medical equipment, but you still think LUTH doesn't deserve the needed patronage and revenue to better their services.?

In your upside-down world, LUTH and our hospitals will get better when you, falz the G-Wagon fake activist and the rest of Nigeria ignore our hospitals and our institutions with our money to foreign countries to dash them our money to develop and keep improving their own hospitals and create jobs while yours remain the same lacking and ill-equipped hospitals?

Where is the sense and wisdom in the idiotic and nauseating rubbish you people spew just because you hate and loath your own country?

Guy reason straight for ones na. It's not so difficult to understand Na. Na dull you dull or you just dey catch cruise? Or maybe you are a 13yr old. This level of reasoning nor fit come from an adult aswearugad.

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by mayDtolu(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
plaindealer:

So, They should use the poor medical facilities and endanger their lives or die in the process?

You are not serious.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by kennyamusan(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2023
dapsoneh:
Must he build hospital? Building new hospitals isn't the priority of all govt, the tantrum should have been 'your dad did not maintain the hospitals' Not all Govs must build new hospital
He can build new hospitals and not equip them, Akpabio is a prime examples
So, maintenance of previously existing with human and non- human resources is key
We dey talk one thig, this one dey talk another, cant u just think for one ?
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
kennyamusan:
We dey talk one thig, this one dey talk another, cant u just think for one ?
u dey mad, u should use ur brain
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
sheriffindy:
You don dey talk like small pikin

get the fu ck out, I'm back

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.