Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery (52309 Views)

Criminals, They Built No Kidney Transplant Hospital In Biafra Land ~pictures / Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2023
Run away from here... you've not made any sense with your disposition.
omoadeleye:

I should be asking you if you are okay or maybe probably needs some orientation.

Moreover, I'm done with people like you. No one can people like you again. You don't need to engage my post again. Shalom
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2023
SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
Guestlander:

Who the fcu.k are you and why don't you go to hell?
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Nobody: 8:18am On May 14, 2023
How come that girl in the North was able to have a bullet removed from her heart without going abroad and her case was life threatening, but this guy just runs abroad because of a mere knee injury?

And if really this Falz guy is against what his politicians are doing, then why is he doing the same thing as them? Who is fooling who here

If he can afford to go abroad for just a little knee injury, I'm sure he can afford to do donations for those hospitals in need of medical facilities... Actions speak louder than words... He can't be busy using his music to bash Nigerian politicians,
yet he's doing nothing about it since he knows better.
sheriffindy:
Wow..you deserve a standing ovation for sounding so stupid

If Our hospitals are this advanced, why did your president spend most of his tenure taking medical trips abroad for check ups and treatment. Now your President-select is towing the same path, abi hospitals no dey Lagos that he governed in the past?..What does that tell you?

Having a doctor is one thing and having a doctor with the needed medical facilities to work with is another thing.

The hospital that did the brain surgery was a privately owned hospital (probably owned by a foreigner) and not a government hospital whereby hundreds of billions of dollars are budgeted annually for their upkeep yet nothing to show for it.

Falz couldn't take the risk of treated here to avoid stories hence why he travelled where he is sure to get the best treatment.

Girls that bear the name Samantha are usually intelligent...your case is different.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by mayDtolu(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2023
plaindealer:

This is not about private citizens doing what they are entitled to, it's about private citizens practicing what they preach.

A better Nigeria is not just the government s responsibility especially when you call yourself an activist.

What's left of Nigeria if we all take our money abroad for treatment, leisure, education and so on or ship our money abroad to evade taxes and deny your economy and banking system needed money to lend to businesses, create jobs and develop?

This is the problem with you people, you are all hypocrites, you want a better country, but you are not willing to do your part, even the useless and fake crocodile tears G-Wagon activists are not willing to do their part or put their money where their mouth is.

Bunch of unpatriotic hypocrites..

You really sound so dumb! All the blames should be on our political leaders that has the power to build the country standard hospitals but they refused to loot our funds and travel to abroad for their health care.

As you said, “You want Falz to practice what he preaches”. If your brain is functioning, you will understand if governments had built good and standard hospitals here in the country, Nothing will stop majority of rich private citizens from patronizing hospitals here.

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2023
If the story of the girl's brain surgery is even true, be sure it was carried out in a private hospital not a government owned hospital cos we both know government hospitals are wack which is not supposed to be so.

Wait, are u of the opinion that civilians should make donations to government hospitals to equip and build them while while the people we voted in power pockets the monetary allocations given to them to equip and build the same hospitals?

Please, I'm not going further with you, your reasoning is beyond me...so low.

Samantha124:
How come that girl in the North was able to have a bullet removed from her heart without going abroad and her case was life threatening, but this guy just runs abroad because of a mere knee injury?

And if really this Falz guy is against what his politicians are doing, then why is he doing the same thing as them? Who is fooling who here

If he can afford to go abroad for just a little knee injury, I'm sure he can afford to do donations for those hospitals in need of medical facilities... Actions speak louder than words... He can't be busy using his music to bash Nigerian politicians,
yet he's doing nothing about it since he knows better.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by nkpommpko(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2023
Don't mind these sameless illiterate supporters of evil. Thief's!!!
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by nkpommpko(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
If the story of the girl's brain surgery is even true, be sure it was carried out in a private hospital not a government owned hospital cos we both know government hospitals are wack which is not supposed to be so.

Wait, are u of the opinion that civilians should make donations to government hospitals to equip and build them while while the people we voted in power pockets the monetary allocations given to them to equip and build the same hospitals?

please me mute. When a man works hard, uses his talent to make money, he is allowed to spend it as he feels fit, especially when in his country there are not good hospitals to take care of him, due to you thief's stealing our collective wealth. You think he is protesting for himself? He is protesting for the poor Masse's that don't have money to take the same trip as he.
You all have impoverished innocent Nigerians with a God blessed country full of everything. You steal from nature and not give back, you shall be judged. And you that open your flippant jaws to shout support shall receive justice shaken and over flowing. Selah!
nkpommpko:
Don't mind these sameless illiterate supporters of evil. Thief's!!!
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by highness25(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
So falz should build hospital for the government?

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
You're insane. The one Mane built is for the government? Go and buy sense.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2023
Look at this fu cktard...so you're now comparing Nigeria and Senegal in terms of wealth and how rich we are in oil and other mineral resources.

If not the looting , corruption and mismanagement of our fundz and our resources by those in government, and na our money oo ( me and you), nobody would even remember to relocate abroad sef. Nigeria would be far better than Dubai sef.

So it's the people that would build hospitals for them while they pocket the billions of dollar meant for that by the government.

Na from your nose you dey take chop?

MUGU!!
highness25:
You're insane. The one Mane built is for the government? Go and buy sense.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2023
Their sense of reasoning beats my imagination.

Some Nigerians are really mugus, The government officials using them to cash out and they don't even know.
nkpommpko:
please me mute. When a man works hard, uses his talent to make money, he is allowed to spend it as he feels fit, especially when in his country there are not good hospitals to take care of him, due to you thief's stealing our collective wealth. You think he is protesting for himself? He is protesting for the poor Masse's that don't have money to take the same trip as he.
You all have impoverished innocent Nigerians with a God blessed country full of everything. You steal from nature and not give back, you shall be judged. And you that open your flippant jaws to shout support shall receive justice shaken and over flowing. Selah!
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 14, 2023
It's heart surgery and not brain surgery, read and understand before you could comment... Are you trying to tell me that Falz can't afford to pay for a private hospital in Nigeria, but he can afford to run abroad to pay a very expensive hospital for just a small knee injury

It's not only the responsibility of the politicians to make a better country, but it's also the responsibility of the citizens... If you as the citizens feel that your politicians are not doing enough, then it becomes your responsibility as the citizens to show them how things should be done... You can't just sit at home and say you're waiting for your politicians to do something about it.

You're the ones that voted for bad leadership, so it becomes your duty to do something about it once they start failing you.

I really don't see the difference between your politicians and this Falz guy because he doesn't really care about the citizens of Nigeria too... He's from a rich family and he can run abroad like his politicians at any time he wants.. He's just using his music to bash the politicians just so he can profit from it because he knows that a lot of Nigerians are going to support him thinking that he's a human rights activist, when he's just like your politicians.

What is he doing to make a better Nigeria if he keeps blaming the politicians for everything?

sheriffindy:

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by highness25(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
Look at this fu cktard...so you're now comparing Nigeria and Senegal in terms of wealth and how rich we are in oil and other mineral resources.

If not the looting , corruption and mismanagement of our fundz and our resources by those in government, and na our money oo ( me and you), nobody would even remember to relocate abroad sef. Nigeria would be far better than Dubai sef.

So it's the people that would build hospitals for them while they pocket the billions of dollar meant for that by the government.

MUGU!!
Condom 50n would have saved us this mess. You're a total mess

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by highness25(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:

MUGU!!
Condom 50n would have saved us this mess. You're a total mess.

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by nkpommpko(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
Their sense of reasoning beats my imagination.

Some Nigerians are really mugus, The government officials using them to cash out and they don't even know.
maybe we should start teaching logical reasoning in schools, to raise IQ levels , we are getting more dumb by the day, and our so called leaders know it and are using it big time. It's really pitiful.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2023
Madam...you no get talk again.

When you have another stupid point..I'm always here for guidance since you lack one.
highness25:
Condom 50n would have saved us this mess. You're a total mess.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2023
Chai!!...another one bites the dust

Stop taking crack..

Ewu Gambia

Nkakwû
dapsoneh:
werey, madness of the highest order is worrying you
U are Bastard! Yes without any iota of regret I say it again. If u Cant take the heat, leave the kitchen. I made my comment, but u were stupid enough to jump into my quotes
Now listen... Ere tete ni afinju fin w'oka
Ada ti alagemo ba da ni orisha oke ngba
Eyi ti mo wi losan yi di asher
Rush now into the market naked and never come back!!! Tueh! Tueh!! Tueh!!!
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2023
What have you done (single-handedly) to improve the situation of this country as a responsibility?
Samantha124:
It's heart surgery and not brain surgery, read and understand before you could comment... Are you trying to tell me that Falz can't afford to pay for a private hospital in Nigeria, but he can afford to run abroad to pay a very expensive hospital for just a small knee injury

It's not only the responsibility of the politicians to make a better country, but it's also the responsibility of the citizens... If you as the citizens feel that your politicians are not doing enough, then it becomes your responsibility as the citizens to show them how things should be done... You can't just sit at home and say you're waiting for your politicians to do something about it.

You're the ones that voted for bad leadership, so it becomes your duty to do something about it once they start failing you.

I really don't see the difference between your politicians and this Falz guy because he doesn't really care about the citizens of Nigeria too... He's from a rich family and he can run abroad like his politicians at any time he wants.. He's just using his music to bash the politicians just so he can profit from it because he knows that a lot of Nigerians are going to support him thinking that he's a human rights activist, when he's just like your politicians.

What is he doing to make a better Nigeria if he keeps blaming the politicians for everything?

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by sheriffindy(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2023
A child of a thousand fathers
dapsoneh:
you are a bastard, the one wey dey smoke can still be called ur father since he assumed he fu cked and impregnated ur mother, so you are still a bastard whether u like it or not
Try get the antidote for the cocaine u snuffed, else u die! However, what's is the essence of your existence before? U can go die like the mad fellow u bleeped ur Moda fucker mother behind ur assumed godforsaken father
Death is ur portion
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 8:13pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
A child of a thousand fathers
that bleeped your prostitute of a mother... Go naked in to the mark by full moon and never return
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by dapsoneh: 8:15pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
Chai!!...another one bites the dust

Stop taking crack..

Ewu Gambia

Nkakwû
i already told you, u need your wretched father to give u antidote.. But it will be my pleasure not to give u cos , you will quickly run enter market naked. I want u to Ru mad ni se
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 14, 2023
Unfortunately, I'm not a Nigerian and I've never been to Nigeria... grin grin grin

sheriffindy:
What have you done (single-handedly) to improve the situation of this country as a responsibility?
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by highness25(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
Madam...you no get talk again.

When you have another stupid point..I'm always here for guidance since you lack one.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. How can a sane person be calling a guy "madam"?. You need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.