Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery (52301 Views)

Criminals, They Built No Kidney Transplant Hospital In Biafra Land ~pictures / Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by detectivejones: 12:41pm On May 13, 2023
orion7:
Baashir is a useless pig. Sit behind keyboards cursing people. Falz with 1 leg will break that his skinny long neck
grin I had to double check the neck even when I'm aware of its unsual length
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2023
plaindealer:

This is not about private citizens doing what they are entitled to, it's about private citizens practicing what they preach.

A better Nigeria is not just the government s responsibility especially when you call yourself an activist.

What's left of Nigeria if we all take our money abroad for treatment, leisure, education and so on or ship our money abroad to evade taxes and deny your economy and banking system needed money to lend to businesses, create jobs and develop?

This is the problem with you people, you are all hypocrites, you want a better country, but you are not willing to do your part, even the useless and fake crocodile tears G-Wagon activists are not willing to do their part or put their money where their mouth is.

Bunch of unpatriotic hypocrites..
there are private hospitals that could do that surgery and the money spent ll circulate Nigeria economy but many Nigerians are to binary in thinking... Osinbajo had his surgery in a private hospital in Lagos so why didn't falz to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by VTJN(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Have you left your current state of residence
? Have you even traveled outside Nigeria before? The answer is no

Try and leave your compound small and get exposure before you quote me

You apc supporters are unexposed which is the main cause of your ignorance..above all una IQ low join...go and play with sand
LOl

In your empty head you assume anyone who isn't in support of your views is an APC supporter grin

Even my grand mother of about 97 years old know that an average Nigerians are far worst than the very few fraction politicians out there

You clown is asking me if I've ever left my domain before grin

Like i need to leave my country, region or state, before i i could know how an average Nigerian is?

Lol, very weird human grin
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by ersonleads(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2023
plaindealer:

This is not about private citizens doing what they are entitled to, it's about private citizens practicing what they preach.

A better Nigeria is not just the government s responsibility especially when you call yourself an activist.

What's left of Nigeria if we all take our money abroad for treatment, leisure, education and so on or ship our money abroad to evade taxes and deny your economy and banking system needed money to lend to businesses, create jobs and develop?

This is the problem with you people, you are all hypocrites, you want a better country, but you are not willing to do your part, even the useless and fake crocodile tears G-Wagon activists are not willing to do their part or put their money where their mouth is.

Bunch of unpatriotic hypocrites..
oga, tell me one good hospital with better equipment in Nigeria to conduct knee surgery. Abeg shifttt

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by mmsen: 12:46pm On May 13, 2023
dapsoneh:
Must he build hospital? Building new hospitals isn't the priority of all govt, the tantrum should have been 'your dad did not maintain the hospitals' Not all Govs must build new hospital
He can build new hospitals and not equip them, Akpabio is a prime examples
So, maintenance of previously existing with human and non- human resources is key

Yes, he should build hospitals.

What kind of useless post is this.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by izubext007: 12:46pm On May 13, 2023
falz is right KD governor eho has a sick face never built an hospital
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Teymanhenry(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2023
dapsoneh:
Must he build hospital? Building new hospitals isn't the priority of all govt, the tantrum should have been 'your dad did not maintain the hospitals' Not all Govs must build new hospital
He can build new hospitals and not equip them, Akpabio is a prime examples
So, maintenance of previously existing with human and non- human resources is key
Oga Kaduna state need more hospitals
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 13, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

In your empty head you assume anyone who isn't in support of your views is an APC supporter grin

Even my grand mother of about 97 years old know that an average Nigerians are far worst than the very few fraction politicians out there

You clown is asking me if I've ever left my domain before grin

Like i need to leave my country, region or state, before i i could know how an average Nigerian is?

Lol, very weird human grin

For someone like you you need to leave your domain and go to a place like canada so that when you see your Nigerian mates earning times 3 of what you earn in Nigeria and think your politicians value you is when your eyes will open.

You think what they're paying you here is your actual salary? This is why I said exposure is important...try and smuggle yourself as an immigrant at least if you have to. Life is not Limited to Nigeria. Your politicians that have dual citizenship and many visas you think they dont know what they are doing? Be wallowing in ignorance there

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:52pm On May 13, 2023
Highways:

With the number of patients sleeping outside government hospitals in the north, I think the north need more hospitals and definitely maintenance of old ones too

But the northerners are cowards that are afraid of holding their terrorist politicians accountable.
Biafrans built schools, good quality roads and other infrastructures in the north, but the same northerners bombed them because of hatred on Igbos....

Can you put 5 different animals in one room with food and water?
Nigeria(lord lugard) amalgamation (room) the East, the North and the South ( different animals)....
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by bayelsaowei(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2023
MasterJayJay:
The brain of an average APC supporter is filled with dust.

Falz is a private citizen. Calling him out for going abroad for treatment is just a display of foolishness by APC supporters.

Currently, Buhari President, Tinubu president elect are outside seeking medical treatment with public purse.

8 years and Buhari can't even build a good clinic, even in his 'Real country' Niger Republic.
el furais son is a compound fool...an idiot like every other apc supporter..
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2023
seguno2:

Osinbajo is a government official who is overpaid to ensure that things work properly in our country.
What is the basis of comparing him with Falz please
so as Nigerian u can't contribute to ur country except govt de pay u... ?? Why falz no go private clinic for Nigeria... U guys are just hypocrite govt.. is there any law forbidin osinbajo going abroad for treatment??
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by favour32(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2023
Upper cut to Bashir El Rufai.
If nor be mumu dey worry Bashir El Rufai.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by emmy512: 1:04pm On May 13, 2023
plaindealer:
Oponu G-Wagon activist, you mocked old Tinubu for going to the UK for knee surgery, but you are only 30 years old and you are in the same UK for the same knee surgery. How are you different from the same people you mannerless and poorly raised clown insult and abuse every day.

See life and sad karma..

They shout and raise their dirty hypocritical fists that they are fighting for poor people, but they hardly hesitate to display their jet-setting and elite status when push comes to shove.

Bunch of liars, hypocrites and anti-social losers forming activists.

How do you think this way.

Falz isn't a public official first off.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by delishpot: 1:06pm On May 13, 2023
orion7:
Baashir is a useless pig. Sit behind keyboards cursing people. Falz with 1 leg will break that his skinny long neck

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The boy is enjoying his father's loot and connection hence is quick tongue.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Downey(f): 1:07pm On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Falz my real niggar anyday anytime twice on Saturday morning. Tinubu miscreants insulted and mocked falz for using UK hospital. This is exactly why they're so stupid, falz isn't a politician or public office holder. Your politicians, most esp the drug lord travel regularly for treatment in France. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for medical treatment? When I say Tinubu supporters are daft y'all will think I'm joking. Pussy ass niggars everywhere!!!!!

His dad was once Governorship aspirant in Ekiti state. So, stop hailing Fazl
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by kingyakos: 1:10pm On May 13, 2023
Falz my nigga for life why u dey answer person wey Sen. Shehu Sani don place am for him rightful position. " Product of an exhausted (akamu) semens of a polygamist"
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Jostoman: 1:12pm On May 13, 2023
Acidosis:

Falz is Yoruba, Tinubu is Yoruba, I am Yoruba. You should look in the mirror when you use words like "tribalism."

If your Igbo imaginations about everybody don't end you, nothing else would. Igbos are your nemesis and it's obvious. You can't see anyone else criticizing bad leadership except Igbos. That is how bad you have sunk - to accept retrogression and ruin so long as the perpetrators are Yoruba-Fulani people!
chaii this your comment just dey give me joy. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Freemasonry: 1:17pm On May 13, 2023
This hell rufai son supposed to be sold off as a slave in a banana plantation.

He's so dumb. Always looking for something stupid to say for cheap political points.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by zomby(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2023
onthehill:
Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For His UK Surgery

Nigerian singer, Falz has hit back at Governor Nasir El-Rufai's son, Bashir El-Rufai and others who criticized him for undergoing a knee surgery in UK instead of Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Some supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress including Bashir had accused Falz of hypocrisy for taking medical treatment abroad after he (Falz) criticized Nigerian leaders that did same.

Reacting to this, Falz said they are being audacious with stupidity, adding that they are so desperate for ā€œammunitionā€ which is why they are latching on to his knee surgery gist.

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1656979354117713920?t=QMg8xSmOhGCGGazZfhHICA&s=19

The singer also retweeted a follower's tweet accusing Bashir's father and others of failing to build good hospitals that'll cater for the health needs of citizens.

The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/DrVic_Exotic/status/1656669506033573892?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444880/dad-built-hospital-falz-knocks-el-rufai-mocked-uk-surgery/

PRIVILEGED Fake activist needs to simply shut up!
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by chidiokay: 1:18pm On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Falz my real niggar anyday anytime twice on Saturday morning. Tinubu miscreants insulted and mocked falz for using UK hospital. This is exactly why they're so stupid, falz isn't a politician or public office holder. Your politicians, most esp the drug lord travel regularly for treatment in France. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for medical treatment? When I say Tinubu supporters are daft y'all will think I'm joking. Pussy ass niggars everywhere!!!!!

Be what you Preach no suppose turn world war lll naw, if our politicians refuse to be the change is it tew much to OBedient lead by example cheesy
FALZ response is lame, there good Hospitals in Nigeria that can handle common neck surgery as long as You have your money i know that for a fact. FALZ should just shutup he as no temerity to insult politician

Anyone on hospital bed is very vulnerable and easy to kill, Politicians feel they have tew much enemies around them and they don't trust Naija hospitals & staff, imagine Tinubu finds himself in an hospital were the nurse to fix IV fluid is an Obedient or Obi supporter ... the rest is history šŸ¤£ those politicians run abroad cos it reduce there circle and eliminate betrayal nigerians are prone to be

2 Likes

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by StrongAlphMale: 1:20pm On May 13, 2023
Downey:

His dad was once Governorship aspirant in Ekiti state. So, stop hailing Fazl

Don't you have sense? Is falz himself a politician? His father was just an aspirant but was never a governor. This is bashirr El_ruia who has a federal appointment from buhari. His father El-rufia is the gov of Kano state. What hospitals did he built there? Your Lord and saviour called the drug lord, the self acclaim builder of Lagos flies to France for medical treatment on a daily basis and you you see nothing wrong with that? Na falz be your problem?
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by slimfit1(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2023
plaindealer:
Oponu G-Wagon activist, you mocked old Tinubu for going to the UK for knee surgery, but you are only 30 years old and you are in the same UK for the same knee surgery. How are you different from the same people you mannerless and poorly raised clown insult and abuse every day.

See life and sad karma..

They shout and raise their dirty hypocritical fists that they are fighting for poor people, but they hardly hesitate to display their jet-setting and elite status when push comes to shove.

You people are so foolish that you don't know when to be quiet and when to shout. You can only attack fals if he is using foreigners to shoot his videos, let me coach you hoe it works, that is when you attack him because he has control over that. But to attack him for going abroad for treatment that is on Tinubu and Buhari because they could have built standard hospitals in each state.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by hkidola00(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Is Falz Living in Kaduna?
it doesn't matter, if rufai built one world class in kaduna,falz will use it
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Khallicopyro: 1:24pm On May 13, 2023
Falz just Adesanyanlized the governor's son
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by baretalk: 1:28pm On May 13, 2023
Falz we know private businesses run hospitals and all businesses now, you can open an hospital falz.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Badguy77(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2023
Acidosis:

Falz is Yoruba, Tinubu is Yoruba, I am Yoruba. You should look in the mirror when you use words like "tribalism."

If your Igbo imaginations about everybody don't end you, nothing else would. Igbos are your nemesis and it's obvious. You can't see anyone else criticizing bad leadership except Igbos. That is how bad you have sunk - to accept retrogression and ruin so long as the perpetrators are Yoruba-Fulani people!
all I have to say is God bless you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by 00FFT00(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2023
plaindealer:

See life and sad karma..

Tinubu was Lagos governor for 8 years and a godfather since then. Which hospital(s) did he build, and which of them has successfully managed any of his increasing health challenges?.
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Majesty7: 1:34pm On May 13, 2023
onthehill:
Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For His UK Surgery

Nigerian singer, Falz has hit back at Governor Nasir El-Rufai's son, Bashir El-Rufai and others who criticized him for undergoing a knee surgery in UK instead of Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Some supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress including Bashir had accused Falz of hypocrisy for taking medical treatment abroad after he (Falz) criticized Nigerian leaders that did same.

Reacting to this, Falz said they are being audacious with stupidity, adding that they are so desperate for ā€œammunitionā€ which is why they are latching on to his knee surgery gist.

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1656979354117713920?t=QMg8xSmOhGCGGazZfhHICA&s=19

The singer also retweeted a follower's tweet accusing Bashir's father and others of failing to build good hospitals that'll cater for the health needs of citizens.

The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/DrVic_Exotic/status/1656669506033573892?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444880/dad-built-hospital-falz-knocks-el-rufai-mocked-uk-surgery/

Fals just an empty skull like his fellow colleagues..

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/health-industry-awaits-speedy-completion-of-300-bed-kaduna-ultra-modern-hospital/

Read that
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Majesty7: 1:35pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Boldkrammy: 1:36pm On May 13, 2023
orion7:

But why that guy neck long like that? Na long throat abi throat enlongation. Tufiakwa!
Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by Majesty7: 1:37pm On May 13, 2023
favour32:
Upper cut to Bashir El Rufai.
If nor be mumu dey worry Bashir El Rufai.

Upper cut to the mumu fals. The problem with Nigerian youth is that they don't read.

Can you just read this? There are many more just don't be too lazy to read

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/health-industry-awaits-speedy-completion-of-300-bed-kaduna-ultra-modern-hospital/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.