Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) (48056 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth After Being Rescued From Robbers Yesterday, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2023
timiade446:

Pele o Dr Jegede

May evil not befall you I pray

AMEN.
Don't get it twisted, I believe the supernatural exist but when there is proven evidence for something it is negligible.

I've seen patient we gave a diagnosis (99% accuracy) with investigations backing and came later for check-up and we were all shocked at the miracle.

Have you seen anyone who has been proven medically to have pregnancy beyond 10 months.
What do you think CS is for?
If the baby no wan come through the normal pathway, surgery comes in.

Before antimalarial, many died from mosquito bites.
It will now be death from ignorance to die of same malaria that has cure.
Believe the supernatural but be emancipated from mental slavery.

As you have prayed, evil will not befall us in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by kkins25(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2023
emu22:

CS is an option and we couldn't afford it den and it wasn't a life threatening situation probably.
No ultrasounds?
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Lordatkinson: 8:05pm On May 13, 2023
I could have suggested that the baby should he named OMOPENU.

TRULY, there is more to the story that its being told. Six years pregnancy and she deliver herself? There is more to it.
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Bimpe29: 8:17pm On May 13, 2023
To God be the glory.
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Sweetvie: 8:46pm On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:
Are there medical records proving she was pregnant in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023?

Such claims is what the Nigerian Medical Association should follow up and do a press release on it.
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by delishpot: 9:26pm On May 13, 2023
I just hope they have not lied to a new mother somewhere that her baby died.
Govt should check to make sure it's her biological baby.
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by mtngloetiartel: 12:42am On May 14, 2023
Tor!
9182736455O1999:
So when should we start counting from as the baby's age?
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by jaephoenix(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:
It happens. But most of the time, there are spiritual powers behind the delay. It's beyond medical explanation.
Lol. Ignorance and religion are bedfellows. Not surprised here.
I remember when I was a Chrissie, my pastor said a man was delivered from a mysterious pregnancy. I believed it then even though a small voice in my brain thought its all bullshit but I said the exact rubbish you said now. grin
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Poleski: 1:38am On May 14, 2023
I didn't read the article because the title put me off. So she was pregnant for 6 years? That's absolute bullsh*t! If she were educated, she wouldn't come up with that nonsense. It is naturally impossible, unless in her dream.

The average length of human pregnancy is around 280 days, or 40 weeks, from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period.

In general, if a pregnancy goes beyond 42 weeks or 294 days, it is considered post-term or overdue. Most pregnancies do not last this long and are typically resolved through medical intervention, such as inducing labor.

Something else must've bloated her tummy before she actually got pregnant.
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by infogeneral: 3:02am On May 14, 2023
Pregnant for 6 years? What about C- Section? Where are the medical records to prove she was actually pregnant all those years?
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by isblog(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2023
Damn Lies
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by fabolousneyo: 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
It's not possible, how will the baby live that long without placenta ?? The placenta can't functions after a year , moreover no sane hospital or antenatal will allow her carry the baby once the due date has passed, they will either induce the baby to come out or do CS angry angry angry
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Rik500k(m): 3:05am On May 16, 2023
Omooooooooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker / Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.