Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. (3033 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Scorty23: 9:57am On May 13, 2023
A student of the Abia State University Uturu is trending for kissing her best friend who finished her Final year exams yesterday.

One of them Precious Eberechukwu Nnabuike posted it on her Facebook page alongside other photos.

"The happiness I’m feeling is unexplainable. You’ve been working so hard to reach this goal, and you finally did it. Seeing you smiling so joyfully melts my heart. Nobody can predict the future. People aren’t almighty but still we can try to make our own way through unfathomable life and find a place in the Sun. I wish from the bottom of my heart that your life bring you much joy, pleasure and happiness.Congratulations on your graduation, buddy"

https://puoreports.ng/2023/05/13/absu-female-student-kissing-her-best-friend-after-completion-of-her-final-exams/

1 Like

Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Tompson88: 10:16am On May 13, 2023
Nothing special here,just the happiness of ending a turbulent time=A student of the Abia State University Uturu is trending for kissing her best friend who finished her Final year exams yesterday.

One of them Precious Eberechukwu Nnabuike posted it on her Facebook page alongside other photos.

"The happiness I’m feeling is unexplainable. You’ve been working so hard to reach this goal, and you finally did it. Seeing you smiling so joyfully melts my heart. Nobody can predict the future. People aren’t almighty but still we can try to make our own way through unfathomable life and find a place in the Sun. I wish from the bottom of my heart that your life bring you much joy, pleasure and happiness.Congratulations on your graduation, buddy"

https://puoreports.ng/2023/05/13/absu-female-student-kissing-her-best-friend-after-completion-of-her-final-exams/[/quote]
Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2023
So how's does this news make tomatoes cheaper?

4 Likes

Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Oppsin: 10:39am On May 13, 2023
cool
Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by fyzaila: 10:57am On May 13, 2023
It's normal naaw, ladies do it alot to their close friend and nothing special there. It's only when guys do it that it becomes abnormal and weird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by MuMuOnBail: 11:15am On May 13, 2023
na wa ooo

I have sent her a DM.

She and her friend can keep me company next weekend for $5000.

I mean it.

I will create my first ever post on NL and tell you guys how it went.

Am waiting for her responds.
Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Cyril44: 2:28pm On May 13, 2023
DEY ARE LOVERS,,,, CONGRAT TO HER
Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Ohraykon: 3:00pm On May 13, 2023
fyzaila:
It's normal naaw, ladies do it alot to their close friend and nothing special there. It's only when guys do it that it becomes abnormal and weird.
una hipocrisy ehn naso women for your family dey kiss abi?
Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Ohraykon: 3:01pm On May 13, 2023
Tompson88:
Nothing special here,just the happiness of ending a turbulent time=A student of the Abia State University Uturu is trending for kissing her best friend who finished her Final year exams yesterday.

https://puoreports.ng/2023/05/13/absu-female-student-kissing-her-best-friend-after-completion-of-her-final-exams/
will you say same if two men did this? Yahoo gender i wonder why God created you guys!!!
Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by KingDash09(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2023
Wait nigga you for real??
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I have sent her a DM.

She and her friend can keep me company next weekend for $5000.

I mean it.

I will create my first ever post on NL and tell you guys how it went.

Am waiting for her responds.
Re: ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. by Ginomel(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2023
Most women that are very close to themselves have high potential of being involved in lesbianism,unlike men

(1) (Reply)

Love Without Reciprocating / She Set Me Up / Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.