Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? (1205 Views)

Naira Falls To Record Low Of N1,515 /$1 At The Black Market / N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? by Unicorno: 11:12am On May 13, 2023
if you don't like story,summary:
Sell your PI as high as #450 per pi today, only KYC'ed and migrated users

According to the PI Network's There will be a total of 100 billion in circulation. 20% will be for the core team, 5% for liquidity and 65% as mining rewards for pioneers.
Out of the 65%, 30% has already been mined by over 30 million pioneers so far.

So there is still 35 billion pi remaining to be mined.

I have seen different price prediction for pi, most of them are laughable, I have seehn 1pi for $300,$1000, even $300,000, most people don't understand how the crypto market works.

Now let me put into perspective what $2/pi means
it simply means $200 Billion market cap, mind you etherium market cap is $217 billion. Which begs the question who will pump $200B into pi,the answer is nobody,people are now smart and nobody will pump billions of dollars into a coin for you so just you can withdraw!.
There is no magic in crypto, if you get an airdrop and you make $100, that's $100 that someone has put there.

in conclusion, if you are lucky enough to have done your KYC and you have been migrated to mainnet, now is the best time to sell your PI!

at $0.24 means pi is valued at around $24 billion(black market value) even though the real market cap is $0 which means pi is actually currently worthless but all thanks to the black market anyways

My advice is for anyone with KYC'ed pi to take advantage of this opportunity,pi might never even get to $0.1 dollars when it is listed.

Lastly I buy PI at very good rate, you can chat me up on WhatsApp +234 7036625532
or dm me on twitter https://twitter.com/UnicornXchange?t=ApQqdN86Lqhv_gyvQbKCZA&s=08

2 Likes

Re: Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? by zinaunreal(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
Unicorno:
According to the PI Network's There will be a total of 100 billion in circulation. 20% will be for the core team, 5% for liquidity and 65% as mining rewards for pioneers.
Out of the 65%, 30% has already been mined by over 30 million pioneers so far.

So there is still 35 billion pi remaining to be mined.

I have seen different price prediction for pi, most of them are laughable, I have seehn 1pi for $300,$1000, even $300,000, most people don't understand how the crypto market works.

Now let me put into perspective what $2/pi means
it simply means $200 Billion market cap, mind you etherium market cap is $217 billion. Which begs the question who will pump $200B into pi,the answer is nobody,people are now smart and nobody will pump billions of dollars into a coin for you so just you can withdraw!.
There is no magic in crypto, if you get an airdrop and you make $100, that's $100 that someone has put there.

in conclusion, if you are lucky enough to have done your KYC and you have been migrated to mainnet, now is the best time to sell your PI!

at $0.24 means pi is valued at around $24 billion(black market value) even though the real market cap is $0 which means pi is actually currently worthless but all thanks to the black market anyways

My advice is for anyone with KYC'ed pi to take advantage of this opportunity,pi might never even get to $0.1 dollars when it is listed.

Lastly I buy PI at very good rate, you can chat me up on WhatsApp +234 902 166 2949
or dm me on twitter https://twitter.com/UnicornXchange?t=ApQqdN86Lqhv_gyvQbKCZA&s=08

Don't sell your pi to this scammer. You say pi dont have value yet you want to buy. Guy slide away

4 Likes

Re: Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? by Amin11(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
I buy pi network for good price dm 08033020474
zinaunreal:

Don't sell your pi to this scammer. You say pi dont have value yet you want to buy. Guy slide away
Re: Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? by MindOnMatters00(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Prosper42:
I b u y network coins at 3.5$ per pi. Mainnet verified coins. I am a reseller, i resell to Chinese holders and crypto whales

Whats app me here: +234 903 774 0295

I have lots of to sell. Do you use escrow?
Re: Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? by Unicorno: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

I have lots of to sell. Do you use escrow?

Do you still have it??
Re: Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? by Unicorno: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Up and buying
Re: Pi Is Now Worth $0.24+ In The Black Market, Sell Or Hold?? by Unicorno: 1:59pm On Feb 19
Up and buying pi

(1) (Reply)

The Man Roman Abrahmovic / Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? / What are the Requirements of Starting a Newspaper Stand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.