Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending (1564 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / FG Charges Not Worth Defending, Kanu Tells Court, Gets Feb Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jones4190(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

All the northern elites who schooled in Sudan are terrorist including those the governors sponsored in Sudan.

Do you want me to list their names and their terrorist act?
can you tell me any different between KANU and Boko Haram leader?
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jones4190(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You defending Tinubu who's a terrorist is also a Terrorist.
tinubu is not a terrorist, he believes in one Nigeria, he is not parading any flag outside Nigeria flag
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jones4190(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Tinubu is the terrorist we all know who ordered the killings of over 50 Nigerians at Lekki toll gate.

Which court of law convicted Kanu or Ipob of terrorism?

You people are disgustingly daft...,

did any body kill at lekki? show me proof that people die at lekki, olodo like you
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
can you tell me any different between KANU and Boko Haram leader?

KANU is a messenger who was sent by God to expose the Islamization that was being prepared by the northern Islamic terrorist on Nigeria, he was kidnapped by the federal government masterminded by malami the quack lawyer.

Boko leader is a world renowned Islamic terrorist who was used by Buhari to gain political relevance in 2015, he kidnapped over 250 chibok girls in 2012, took them to the bush and till date all the girls has one or two children.
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by genkins(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

ISAAC Fayose, younger brother of former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose who was once a diehard supporter of the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter OBI has backed out of the movement.

In a comment on his Instagram Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE, Fayose said "I am no more OBIDIENT."

His reason, according to him, he realized it was same set of Lawyers defending the leader of Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu are the same set of Lawyers defending Peter OBI at the Election Petition Tribunal at the Abuja.

"I wasted my money, my time and energy for 8 months on Biafra movement thinking we are campaigning for election."

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/i-am-no-more-obidient-same-set-of-lawyers-defending-kanu-are-the-same-defending-obi-in-court-fayose/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.

Paid agents
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jones4190(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

KANU is a messenger who was sent by God to expose the Islamization that was being prepared by the northern Islamic terrorist on Nigeria, he was kidnapped by the federal government masterminded by malami the quack lawyer.

Boko leader is a world renowned Islamic terrorist who was used by Buhari to gain political relevance in 2015, he kidnapped over 250 chibok girls in 2012, took them to the bush and till date all the girls has one or two children.

both KANU and Boko Haram parade a flag different from national flag.
both KANU and Boko Haram kill Nigeria citizens

both KANU and Boko Haram want breakout from Nigeria
Both KANU and Boko Haram called for the execution of Nigeria president
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by sukar886: 5:26pm On May 13, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

ISAAC Fayose, younger brother of former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose who was once a diehard supporter of the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter OBI has backed out of the movement.

In a comment on his Instagram Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE, Fayose said "I am no more OBIDIENT."

His reason, according to him, he realized it was same set of Lawyers defending the leader of Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu are the same set of Lawyers defending Peter OBI at the Election Petition Tribunal at the Abuja.

"I wasted my money, my time and energy for 8 months on Biafra movement thinking we are campaigning for election."

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/i-am-no-more-obidient-same-set-of-lawyers-defending-kanu-are-the-same-defending-obi-in-court-fayose/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.
Mumu, nobody know u, go n hide ur face
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Couldntfigurean: 5:59pm On May 13, 2023
I pity who no really know Yoruba people
They are never behind you or will be behind you until the money stops coming

This is not news
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Khyrvxjzy: 6:03pm On May 13, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Cow regurgitating what he was told to spread. If a map was given to you now, can you even point out Awkuzu? Do you even know how to spell it? Can you point out Ezu river in a map? Urchinho

you guy are one of the most nicest people in Nigeria but una criticism will destroy una
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by CorrectionFLuid: 6:13pm On May 13, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you guy are one of the most nicest people in Nigeria but una criticism will destroy una

What would you have us do? Should we go around pretending like everything is fine when it's clearly not? We should call white black just so people will like us?

We should do what Atiku did in the case of Deborah Samuel just to please people who can never ever be pleased with us? People who despise the very air we breathe? People who would seriously hurt themselves just so we too can get hurt?
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jostoman: 6:37pm On May 13, 2023
The same lawyer also won for Adeleke
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Ohraykon: 6:44pm On May 13, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:
Even Awolowo as a lawyer defended a ritualist (and also a monarch) who was caught red handed after decapitating a little Yoruba girl.

He Awolowo, later veered into national politics and no one made any noise about it because he does not come from the tribe Nigerians love to hate.
don't you guys get tired of this unnecessary paranoia, are there no minority tribes in naija again? This is why even the niger delta people are cautious around you guys. Make una zukwanuike o. Even in Asia you are known for terrible things abi na your enemies for naija cause that one?
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by danvon(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2023
A lawyer does not have to believe his clients are on the right side to defend them.

Even the worst criminals are entitled to a lawyer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Came A Distant 3rd In February 25th / Was Obi Really A Pawn In Tinubu’s Chess Game? / Jubilation As Cement Price Falls In Abuja, Lagos, Other Nigerian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.