Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

See Finish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Finish (521 Views)

Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. / My Wife Don See Me Finish. / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Finish by tunjilomo(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2023
As per say on this forum, asking people for help don turn begging.

I have decided to be an honest worker.

I am now selling artworks and NFTs.

If you have money you are not using and can't give away. Try investing that money into this NFT, and cashout multiple of this money successfully in the future.

Quickly and shapaly go see my collections on different marketplaces using the links on my signature.

Good luck o, see u later.
Re: See Finish by PedoBear: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nice one
Re: See Finish by DrDoc: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
tunjilomo:
As per say on this forum, asking people for help don turn begging.

I have decided to be an honest worker.

I am now selling artworks and NFTs.

If you have money you are not using and can't give away. Try investing that money into this NFT, and cashout multiple of this money successfully in the future.

Quickly and shapaly go see my collections on different marketplaces using the links on my signature.

Good luck o, see u later.

Sorry, i do not have access to the email i used in setting up this account. I didnt ignore your DM

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Are Wealthy People Not Always Active On Social Media / He That Findeth A Wife......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.