Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets (29514 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Abolodje: 4:21pm On May 13, 2023
More children to touch sexually abi I see your doings pope man😂

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by dazzlingd(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2023
As long as the system discourages and punishes men for getting married, na so e go be

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Judybash93(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2023
LMAO... Go and rot in hell Pdaddy
Lead by example... And tell your priests and nuns to get the ball rolling...

3 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by seunny4lif(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2023
The same Pope dey welcome Gays and Lesbians, so how does he want LGTB to produce children angry

6 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by scrolldown88: 4:23pm On May 13, 2023
Lol
I find it funny that people who have decided not to have kids are considered selfish. Especially when the sole reason behind most people desire to have kids is inherently selfish. No body wants to have kids for the good of the kids. It's always to gratify the parents desire.

So this people want us to 'keep feeding the machine ' abi. Give birth to more people to come continue the rat race. And to what end I ask?

Now giving that this is a pope speaking let's consider the religious end for a minute. Christians believe that the final destination of every individual can be heaven or hell.... depending on who you believe. People who believe in Christ to save them will go to heaven while everybody else goes to hell. Considering this, we can say there's a 50% chance that your child will be born in this world and end up in hell forever.
I don't like those odds.
And it seems like wickedness to bring a child into this world when you know that those are the odds. No child would take that deal if it was possible to ask them before giving birth to them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2023
inoki247:
Lol pet people fit start protest for that side like this and start telling us is saying derogatory word against pet....

Those oyinbo people are really sick. one told me at work that he is saving 15k pounds for health that her dog has cancer

4 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2023
The white race is heading towards doom. They want pets but not kids. Imagine rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2023
Its their choice, i also treasure pets. I would take good care of my pets. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Ohraykon: 4:29pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
Arabs, Indians and blacks will take over Europe with time, all thanks to feminism, gay right, and skewed divorce laws in Europe and all western countries
you think dey are like you Africans, that make slaves in the name of go into the world and multiply. The oyinbo people don wise, dey dere make religion dey make you dey inside illusion. If want them to have children make life easier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2023
Their choice. but how do you know we are also not heading for doom.

ednut1:
The white race is heading towards doom. They want pets but not kids. Imagine rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On May 13, 2023
wman:
It's happening all over the western world. People are calling themselves dog mums and car mums instead of having kids.

Very weird.

Now most of these countries are having more elderly people than young people thus needing people to migrate.

fkj950ax:
Honestly the madness needs to stop
franchasofficia:
Arabs, Indians and blacks will take over Europe with time, all thanks to feminism, gay right, and skewed divorce laws in Europe and all western countries

Y’all be the first to insult them for having kids they can’t afford meanwhile daycare is over $1,000 per month. Moms with 3 small kids are having to quit their jobs to stay home and avoid paying thousands of dollars every month for childcare. But you know what they call them, lazy gold diggers who want to sit at home and wait for a man to provide.

I whole heartedly support anyone who chooses not have kids. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

This one is saying skewed divorce laws. if you ask him what laws now, he’ll mention child support and alimony. Literally the only things that can help SAHP post-divorce to get back on their feet after quitting jobs to tend to little kids.

Lack of which makes them choose not to marry or have kids because no one in their right senses should willingly mortgage their future for a marriage and child bearing process that will most likely crush their earning potential if they don’t have anything to fall back on afterwards. Ignorance in high places

11 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by BigName101: 4:30pm On May 13, 2023
rezy15:
Las las na migrants go balance that deficit. Marriage is less attractive these days. Especially among Europeans
they made it unattractive; they hoe around from young age thereby increasing body count by the time they're ripe for marriage, now tell me how can someone who's used to having numerous sex partners settle in marriage with one man?

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Pakman: 4:32pm On May 13, 2023
There should be moderation in the things we do as humans, but some people choose the extremes in this day and time. At the end of the day, nature will teach us her lesson as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2023
Who does not hoe around, so black people don't do the same.

Don't you see it on social media, abi maybe they are lesser in the act.
BigName101:
they made it unattractive; they hoe around from young age thereby increasing body count by the time they're ripe for marriage, now tell me how can someone who's used to having numerous sex partners settle in marriage with one man?
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On May 13, 2023
EU's population generally is ageing. One minister in Germany lamented terribly last night on aljazeera. He said they needed young generation to replace the old ones and those applying for immigration from other continents aren't skilled.

I think it serves them.right. Had they been as Liberal and flexible as US in their immigration policies, skilled Africans would have flooded Germany and other EU countries by now. Each time I visit Germany, I feel I'm the only black amongst them and if I see a black man or woman by chance I'd be staring at him/her with enthusiasm.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2023
wman:
It's happening all over the western world. People are calling themselves dog mums and car mums instead of having kids.

Very weird.

Now most of these countries are having more elderly people than young people thus needing people to migrate.
And some of our poor black heads dey follow the mumu trend, wey dia parents no follow.. How dem for take borne dem..if dem busy dey love pets as human... I love Africa Sha

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2023
Thats odd, why are they crying, but it is the consequences of their lifestyle.

The no child ideology has infected many of them, some women just think its not okay to have children, and they can still take care of them, not like they are poor.

haha, its personal to you O, this is serious, grin grin because they don't like blacks, i watched a documentary it was explained, they also systematically reduced their black population during world war 2, they sent most black men to the front in the east to die, and then, they made the ones at home infertile.

Anyways, its was during hitlers time, black men were seen as a threat to the racial purity, so they had to sterilize them and the white women were threatened to divorce their husbands, also the children were ostracized and prevented from attending schools, it would have eventually lead to the concentration camp, or they would have left the remaining to serve as slaves and other uses.

Eriokanmi:
EU's population generally is ageing. One minister in Germany lamented terribly last night on aljazeera. He said they needed young generation to replace the old ones and those applying for immigration from other continents aren't skilled.

I think it serves them.right. Had they been as Liberal and flexible as US in their immigration policies, skilled Africans would have flooded Germany and other EU countries by now. Each time I visit Germany, I feel I'm the only black amongst them and if I see a black man or woman by chance I'd be staring at him/her with enthusiasm.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by nairalanda1(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2023
More children means more workers who will pay the taxes and provide the services that would take care of, among other things, the older generation.

There is nothing wrong with choosing not to have children, but if everybody does the same thing, many nations will soon start struggling with budgets and things like that...because it costs money to look after the old.

Most developed countries have the same issues, the ones that manage to hide it are those who take in immigrants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Princeton92(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2023
Please we don't ooh... Earthquake everywhere
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2023
smiley
Pakman:
There should be moderation in the things we do as humans, but some people choose the extremes in this day and time. At the end of the day, nature will teach us her lesson as usual.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by nairalanda1(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Immigration too does not necessarily work....because immigrants.........assimilate. Maybe gen 1 has 2-4 children, and then generation 2 starts having one or no child like the natives.

There was a study done on one part of Spain....they took a lot of immigrants, population grew....then they checked back 25 years later, and ...guess what. Back to square 1. Immigrants assimilated.

Also, European countries may have low immigrants because...language. A skilled African immigrant is highly likely not going to go to Germany(they do go by the way)...because he or she has to learn GERMAN , and most African skilled immigrants speak English or French. Same issue with countries like Czechia, Hungary, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by InvertedHammer: 4:42pm On May 13, 2023
/
That's life for you.

Those with the resources or assistance do not want kids while the poor ones are breeding like rabbits.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On May 13, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Thats odd, why are they crying, but it is the consequences of their lifestyle.

The no child ideology has infected many of them, some women just think its not okay to have children, and they can still take care of them, not like they are poor.

Exactly. As if they fell from the skies and nobody gave birth to them...they just dont want children. Meanwhile, there are several benefits you can derive by having children, not only money or care. If you go to Europe, you'd think you're in a ghost town. You only see crowd in the cities . Their towns are filled with old people peeping through their windows with nobody to cheer them up. Some die or collapse in their homes unnoticed.

5 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 4:43pm On May 13, 2023
cococandy:

Y’all be the first to insult them for having kids they can’t afford meanwhile daycare is over $1,000 per month. Moms with 3 small kids are having to quit their jobs to stay home and avoid paying thousands of dollars every month for childcare. But you know what they call them, lazy gold diggers who want to sit at home and wait for a man to provide.

I whole heartedly support anyone who chooses not have kids. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

This one is saying skewed divorce laws. if you ask him what laws now, he’ll mention child support and alimony. Literally the only things that can help SAHP post-divorce to get back on their feet after quitting jobs to tend to little kids.

Lack of which makes them choose not to marry or have kids because no one in their right senses should willingly mortgage their future for a marriage and child bearing process that will most likely crush their earning potential if they don’t have anything to fall back on afterwards. Ignorance in high places
The best practice remains the old way of marriage which is Bible's standard of marriage, anything less won't work on the long run.

I love the idea of the wife deciding not to work until their kids turn 10 and above. With their stable economy, it won't be too difficult for the man to cater for them if the wife will accord him his due respect as the breadwinner and head of the family, but due to the western culture of feminism, gay right, skewed divorce laws that encourages and empowers women to seek for divorce, the husband will be risking his whole life embarking on marriage, and for this, a lot of Caucasian men are beginning to see marriage as a big baggage, so they either stay unmarried and keep mistresses or cuncubines for sexual needs. Some that so desire children go the babymama way, sadly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 13, 2023
SLOVFO:
Very apt. If Italy and co are not careful, Some non European folks that are very prolific will take over their homelands.
Lol... Already happening with all their stupid laws promoting the unnatural. In the end thier worl will be taken over completely and they will only see how they used to be in history books

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Kayouzka(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:
The Pope has a point. Whoever says otherwise isn't intelligent

What is intelligent about bringing someone into this world?

What is the point of life if I may ask?

Only thing sure in life is death and suffering

I think any intelligent person with empathy would not want to have children take a look at the world hungry people imprisoned people sick people depressed people your child could just be one of them yet after it all we all die. So what then is the point of life?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by BRIMBRAM: 4:48pm On May 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa......Pope wan increase the sexual libido of young Italians grin. Indirectly telling dem to stop abortion by all means tongue.

Instead of promoting celebacy. This Pope sef. angry. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by LOVEGINO(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Italy here I come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by adioolayi(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2023
Na things like this dey make these people open up their boarders to immigrants...forming policies for immigration, citizenship and asylum...

No be say na so dem like immigrants reach, they want you to come and help their failing country that is lacking human resource...simply because they have chosen to cheat nature,..same sex marriages, adopting pets instead of giving birth and other nonsense acts...
We immigrants, will now go there to work and they use your taxes to pay their pensioners and do all sorts of social welfare programs for the TRUE Citizens grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na immigrants go soon rule all these countries later, if the real citizens no wake-up ..they should continue same sex marriage and adopting pets as children grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 4:50pm On May 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Americans are very wise, UK is learning fast from them. Canada wants to do same but their so called skilled Immigration process is more of a scam that is aimed at collecting huge money from immigrants to run Canada.

This is what made Lagos state a huge success in Nigeria, and Tinubu is foolishly inspiring an ill-informed Yoruba youths of our time to destroy that welcoming ambience Lagos is known for and reason it was nicknamed a no man's land to positively describe how welcoming Lagos is to all people and culture without segregation. They should continue until they use their hands and destroy Lagos. People that refuse to learn from other people's history always end up on the wrong side of history.

3 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by BRIMBRAM: 4:51pm On May 13, 2023
Kayouzka:

What is intelligent about bringing someone into this world?

What is the point of life if I may ask?

Only thing sure in life is death and suffering

I think any intelligent person with empathy would not want to have children take a look at the world hungry people imprisoned people sick people depressed people your child could just be one of them yet after it all we all die. So what then is the point of life?

Please don't go and commit sucide. You are already showing signs of depression.

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:
The Pope has a point. Whoever says otherwise isn't intelligent

Is it by force to have children? Shut up if you dont know what to say

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) / Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.