Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets (29558 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
The best practice remains the old way of marriage which is Bible's standard of marriage, anything less won't work on the long run.

I love the idea of the wife deciding not to work until their kids turn 10 and above. With their stable economy, it won't be too difficult for the man to cater for them if the wife will accord him his due respect as the breadwinner and head of the family, but due to the western culture of feminism, gay right, skewed divorce laws that encourages and empowers women to seek for divorce, the husband will be risking his whole life embarking on marriage, and for this, a lot of Caucasian men are beginning to see marriage as a big baggage, so they either stay unmarried and keep mistresses or cuncubines for sexual needs. Some that so desire children go the babymama way, sadly
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Franking: 4:53pm On May 13, 2023
Who needs more children? Pope, how many do you have?

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by nairalanda1(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2023
cococandy:

Y’all be the first to insult them for having kids they can’t afford meanwhile daycare is over $1,000 per month. Moms with 3 small kids are having to quit their jobs to stay home and avoid paying thousands of dollars every month for childcare. But you know what they call them, lazy gold diggers who want to sit at home and wait for a man to provide.

I whole heartedly support anyone who chooses not have kids. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

This one is saying skewed divorce laws. if you ask him what laws now, he’ll mention child support and alimony. Literally the only things that can help SAHP post-divorce to get back on their feet after quitting jobs to tend to little kids.

Lack of which makes them choose not to marry or have kids because no one in their right senses should willingly mortgage their future for a marriage and child bearing process that will most likely crush their earning potential if they don’t have anything to fall back on afterwards. Ignorance in high places

You make some good points...but on the other hand...less children means less tax revenue (a child born today is a future worker tomorrow), which means less revenue for things like welfare, which many older people would fall back on in due time.

That's the issue countries like Japan and South Korea have. Italy too has this issue.

Some governments try by bringing in subsides for childcare for example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2023
smiley
Franking:
Who needs more children? Pope, how many do you have?
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Franking: 4:55pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
Arabs, Indians and blacks will take over Europe with time, all thanks to feminism, gay right, and skewed divorce laws in Europe and all western countries

The same group will mess Europe up.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Eriokanmi: 4:55pm On May 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Immigration too does not necessarily work....because immigrants.........assimilate. Maybe gen 1 has 2-4 children, and then generation 2 starts having one or no child like the natives.

There was a study done on one part of Spain....they took a lot of immigrants, population grew....then they checked back 25 years later, and ...guess what. Back to square 1. Immigrants assimilated.

Also, European countries may have low immigrants because...language. A skilled African immigrant is highly likely not going to go to Germany(they do go by the way)...because he or she has to learn GERMAN , and most African skilled immigrants speak English or French. Same issue with countries like Czechia, Hungary, etc.
Language barrier is never an issue. Only France in Europe doesn't have much of an immigration or working population problem cos they're liberal. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first entered France. The black population was like that of US. There are people from anglophone countries who migrated to France. They had to learn French and coped.
There are Nigerians that I know who schooled in Germany. They learned German in 6 months.

The major problem is racism. Most of the EU countries don't want Africans to be integrated into them. Their brains are wired just that way. The Spain you mentioned, how many Africans migrated there or are still living there till date compared to Asians there? Are you aware there 10s of thousands of Nigerians living in china today? You see much more Africans in Belgium than in Spain, maybe because they're as Liberal as France too. When Germany wanted to open doors for asylum seekers, they went to the Arab countries instead of considering Africans. Some of the few they integrated into their society later became terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 13, 2023
ednut1:
The white race is heading towards doom. They want pets but not kids. Imagine rubbish

Oga...stop criticizing people about reproduction. Bringing a child into this modern day era is not childs play. Times have changed for the worse. Will you feel comfortable if a teacher forced your 4 year old child to engage in LGBTQ activities?

That is what they are introducing right now..dont guilt trip people..allow them

Let them not start what they cant finish

3 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Kayouzka(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol
I find it funny that people who have decided not to have kids are considered selfish. Especially when the sole reason behind most people desire to have kids is inherently selfish. No body wants to have kids for the good of the kids. It's always to gratify the parents desire.

So this people want us to 'keep feeding the machine ' abi. Give birth to more people to come continue the rat race. And to what end I ask?

Now giving that this is a pope speaking let's consider the religious end for a minute. Christians believe that the final destination of every individual can be heaven or hell.... depending on who you believe. People who believe in Christ to save them will go to heaven while everybody else goes to hell. Considering this, we can say there's a 50% chance that your child will be born in this world and end up in hell forever.
I don't like those odds.
And it seems like wickedness to bring a child into this world when you know that those are the odds. No child would take that deal if it was possible to ask them before giving birth to them.

Wisely said but the sheeple do not think this deep

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by nairalanda1(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
The best practice remains the old way of marriage which is Bible's standard of marriage, anything less won't work on the long run.

I love the idea of the wife deciding not to work until their kids turn 10 and above. With their stable economy, it won't be too difficult for the man to cater for them if the wife will accord him his due respect as the breadwinner and head of the family, but due to the western culture of feminism, gay right, skewed divorce laws that encourages and empowers women to seek for divorce, the husband will be risking his whole life embarking on marriage, and for this, a lot of Caucasian men are beginning to see marriage as a big baggage, so they either stay unmarried and keep mistresses or cuncubines for sexual needs. Some that so desire children go the babymama way, sadly

Has less to do with leaving biblical ways, and a lot to do with costs of childcare.

Take Italy, a lot of young italians are struggling to get jobs. And then living space. Naturally, such people won't be thinking about having children at all.

Same issue in Japan. A lot of Japanese would want to have children. But with salaries in a poor state for bringing up a family...wahala dey.

And yeah, am sure you would be thinking that a woman needs to work at home. But the rising cost of living makes a two income home inevitable, even in Nigeria. That means some form of childcare...which is expensive.

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 4:58pm On May 13, 2023
Franking:

The same group will mess Europe up.
Yes, that is how the world will most likely come to an end through self-destruction by humans.

The world desperately need to preserve Caucasians, the whole world need that race to be the dominant race on earth for this world to remain in good shape and of course sustainable

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2023
We are ignoring one factor, the Europeans are still very smart, this is why they tell us not to have children, this is why they talk about the digital world, this is why they are changing the system and talkin about climate change, this is why they are producing babies in lab. smiley smiley smiley

At least they will feel the effects of not having babies to some extent, but they also could have seen into the future and have contingencies.

Although not all of them are that smart.

franchasofficia:
Arabs, Indians and blacks will take over Europe with time, all thanks to feminism, gay right, and skewed divorce laws in Europe and all western countries
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Femi8586(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2023
Kayouzka:

What is intelligent about bringing someone into this world?

What is the point of life if I may ask?

Only thing sure in life is death and suffering

I think any intelligent person with empathy would not want to have children take a look at the world hungry people imprisoned people sick people depressed people your child could just be one of them yet after it all we all die. So what then is the point of life?

If there's no essence of living or birthing new humans, then let everyone in Italy or all over the world remain celibate for life and we all go extinct since life is pointless to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Kayouzka(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Please don't go and commit sucide. You are already showing signs of depression.

Lol, I am in no way depressed

I am only saying the bitter truth

Humanity need lies to keep this worthless existence full of suffering going

Facts still remains non existence is better than existence.

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2023
The gloom and doom expectations, abi outlook.

Kayouzka:

Lol, I am in no way depressed

I am only saying the bitter truth

Humanity need lies to keep this worthless existence full of suffering going

Facts still remains non existence is better than existence.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 5:03pm On May 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Has less to do with leaving biblical ways, and a lot to do with costs of childcare.

Take Italy, a lot of young italians are struggling to get jobs. And then living space. Naturally, such people won't be thinking about having children at all.

Same issue in Japan. A lot of Japanese would want to have children. But with salaries in a poor state for bringing up a family...wahala dey.

And yeah, am sure you would be thinking that a woman needs to work at home. But the rising cost of living makes a two income home inevitable, even in Nigeria. That means some form of childcare...which is expensive.

The world need to go back to the old ways in so many things, especially in family affairs if not the whole world is in big trouble.

There is a reason for the lack of jobs, and I will point some to you:

introduction of automation in manufacturing and production, coupled with introduction of computer and robotics in virtually all sectors. These are some of the things western governments needs to reevaluate and either outlaw or reverse back to the old ways to protect jobs and to create more jobs for their citizens.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Kayouzka(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:

If there's no essence of living or birthing new humans, then let everyone in Italy or all over the world remain celibate for life and we all go extinct since life is pointless to you.

By the time we all dead it wont matter nothing matters even the desolation and desertion of earth wont matter for there'll be non to mourn all extinction. Just like Mars is. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by nairalanda1(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Language barrier is never an issue. Only France in Europe doesn't have much of an immigration or working population problem cos they're liberal. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first entered France. The black population was like that of US. There are people from anglophone countries who migrated to France. They had to learn French and coped.

Most black French are from Francophone countries...so they have the lingo skills.

Not everyone has time or effort to learn a language. And when you have to work straightaway....

There are Nigerians that I know who schooled in Germany. They learned German in 6 months.

By taking a preparatory course in the lingo.

Same thing happens (In Italy for example, you get a year to learn Italian for undergrad course. Ditto Russia)

The major problem is racism. Most of the EU countries don't want Africans to be integrated into them. Their brains are wired just that way. The Spain you mentioned, how many Africans migrated there or are still living there till date compared to Asians there? Are you aware there 10s of thousands of Nigerians living in
china today? You see much more Africans in Belgium than in Spain, maybe because they're as Liberal as France too. When Germany wanted to open doors for asylum seekers, they went to the Arab countries instead of considering Africans. Some of the few they integrated into their society later became terrorists

Racisim is everywhere...but it also depends on opportunites

Belgium has got more opportunities than Spain (economy stagnant for a while). Ditto china.

Germany does take in black immigrants (racisim exists there tho)...but I guess the issue again is language (more Africans would prefer to go to an English speaking country or French speaking country...and even Africans that learn an international language are more likely to learn English)>

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 5:05pm On May 13, 2023
SeriouslySense:
We are ignoring one factor, the Europeans are still very smart, this is why they tell us not to have children, this is why they talk about the digital world, this is why they are changing the system and talkin about climate change, this is why they are producing babies in lab. smiley smiley smiley

At least they will feel the effects of not having babies to some extent, but they also could have seen into the future and have contingencies.

Although not all of them are that smart.

Test tube babies can never fill the gap, it may either lead them into producing a more useless specie of humans that will burn down the whole earth a day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
Peace ke.

Kayouzka:

By the time we all dead it wont matter nothing matters even the desolation and desertion of earth wont matter for there'll be non to mourn all extinction. Just like Mars is. Peace!
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Dhoneymix(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2023
From Someone who refused to have children undecided

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by SeriouslySense(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2023
Not only test tube, they can incubate babies in bags.

Have you perceived into their futuristic goals.

1) The digital era, meta verse, there is reason for that
2) Advances in Robotics, making its act exactly like humans, replacing workers with robots and centralization with A.I
3) Tapping into quantum mechanism, that could make it easy to copy human consciousness, or making a duplicate that diverges from the original, one guy from Asia, told me he is studying quantum computations, i think, but quantum computers are not yet ready. quantum computing could also make it possible to tap into the multiverse or to the spirit world possibly.

Imagine, if they can copy peoples minds and emotions or personality and store them in a quantum computer, and the copies can wear robot bodies, and they can store human genetics and information. and they have control over world populations, then they do not need people anymore. but can also control the rate of their population, since they can store genetics, hence they attempt reviving ancient or extinct animals, I dont know the latest, maybe they already succeeded.

franchasofficia:
Test tube babies can never fill the gap, it may either lead them into producing a more useless specie of humans that will burn down the whole earth a day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by nairalanda1(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
The world need to go back to the old ways in so many things, especially in family affairs if not the whole world is in big trouble.

There is a reason for the lack of jobs, and I will point some to you:

introduction of automation in manufacturing and production, coupled with introduction of computer and robotics in virtually all sectors. These are some of the things western governments needs to reevaluate and either outlaw or reverse back to the old ways to protect jobs and to create more jobs for their citizens.

We can't go back to the old ways, we left that since the Industrial revolution in the 1750's....unless you want to go back to a world without computers, electricity, running water, and even bicycles.

It costs more to run a household now than it did say even 60 years ago. People want to be paid better, you need labor saving devices for your house, and so forth...all that adds up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Femi8586(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Is it by force to have children? Shut up if you dont know what to say

The Pope is not forcing you and them to have children. He only encouraged them to and cited some valid reasons like significant depopulation over the years and security threats etc.
He's only calling for a steady, normal and healthy population growth

2 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
Americans are very wise, UK is learning fast from them. Canada wants to do same but their so called skilled Immigration process is more of a scam that is aimed at collecting huge money from immigrants to run Canada.

This is what made Lagos state a huge success in Nigeria, and Tinubu is foolishly inspiring an ill-informed Yoruba youths of our time to destroy that welcoming ambience Lagos is known for and reason it was nicknamed a no man's land to positively describe how welcoming Lagos is to all people and culture without segregation. They should continue until they use their hands and destroy Lagos. People that refuse to learn from other people's history always end up on the wrong side of history.
I agree with you. UK too used to be Conservative on immigration policies. They just woke up. To get a 6 month multiple UK visa in those days was tough. I was refused UK visa despite having visa of powerful countries on my passport, just imagine. I had to write a strong letter to them and reapplied alongside that letter. They read the letter and approved my visa. I met all the requirements still they denied me....see whats happening tiday...na one student go apply for visa but na the whole family dem go give visa. Brexit took a great toll on them. Most of their expatriates who came from Europe to work in the UK had left after UK exited EU.

The point these EU countries don't seem to note is, its not the immediate generation of immigrants that would develop their countries but the successive ones. They live, stay and develop their countries. Canada is waking up too.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 5:12pm On May 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

We can't go back to the old ways, we left that since the Industrial revolution in the 1750's....unless you want to go back to a world without computers, electricity, running water, and even bicycles.

It costs more to run a household now than it did say even 60 years ago. People want to be paid better, you need labor saving devices for your house, and so forth...all that adds up.
Anyway, future will take care of itself or the world will end like religious people had been predicting, maybe that could be it grin
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by pikechukwu6(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2023
Bless my baby grin grin grin... The Oyibo them no go stop amazing me
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 5:15pm On May 13, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Not only test tube, they can incubate babies in bags.

Have you perceived into their futuristic goals.

1) The digital era, meta verse, there is reason for that
2) Advances in Robotics, making its act exactly like humans, replacing workers with robots and centralization with A.I
3) Tapping into quantum mechanism, that could make it easy to copy human consciousness, or making a duplicate that diverges from the original, one guy from Asia, told me he is studying quantum computations, i think, but quantum computers are not yet ready. quantum computing could also make it possible to tap into the multiverse or to the spirit world possibly

Maybe that's what Christian prophets of the ancient saw and knew the world would one day come to an end grin
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by occfx: 5:15pm On May 13, 2023
Now I see why God gave blacks powerful mamba... If Italians like make them go into extinction... Population no go ever drop for here. We Nak any how for this place.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Femisol(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2023
You are the kind of person I’ll have as a friend
scrolldown88:
Lol
I find it funny that people who have decided not to have kids are considered selfish. Especially when the sole reason behind most people desire to have kids is inherently selfish. No body wants to have kids for the good of the kids. It's always to gratify the parents desire.

So this people want us to 'keep feeding the machine ' abi. Give birth to more people to come continue the rat race. And to what end I ask?

Now giving that this is a pope speaking let's consider the religious end for a minute. Christians believe that the final destination of every individual can be heaven or hell.... depending on who you believe. People who believe in Christ to save them will go to heaven while everybody else goes to hell. Considering this, we can say there's a 50% chance that your child will be born in this world and end up in hell forever.
I don't like those odds.
And it seems like wickedness to bring a child into this world when you know that those are the odds. No child would take that deal if it was possible to ask them before giving birth to them.

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 13, 2023
Rubbish Talk.

Without the Gullible Masses. All these ConMen are Nothing. If not for too many Stupid People on Earth. The Sufferings & Hardship in the world will be very minimal.

Someone said here some weeks ago that A time is coming when these Tyrants will start sending Men who refuse to Pro-Create to Prison.

3 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by franchasofficia: 5:23pm On May 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I agree with you. UK too used to be Conservative on immigration policies. They just woke up. To get a 6 month multiple UK visa in those days was tough. I was refused UK visa despite having visa of powerful countries on my passport, just imagine. I had to write a strong letter to them and reapplied alongside that letter. They read the letter and approved my visa. I met all the requirements still they denied me....see whats happening tiday...na one student go apply for visa but na the whole family dem go give visa. Brexit took a great toll on them. Most of their expatriates who came from Europe to work in the UK had left after UK exited EU.

The point these EU countries don't seem to note is, its not the immediate generation of immigrants that would develop their countries but the successive ones. They live, stay and develop their countries. Canada is waking up too.
Yeah UK really woke up in terms of immigration policy, all thanks to BREXIT.

UK have also awaken European countries with the kind of money they are making from international students coming to UK for postgraduate studies which made all the EU countries that use to offer free masters degree for students from developing countries to start collecting tuition fee starting this 2023 grin

Canada is trying sha, but they need to change some of their yeye policies like the useless "Canadian experience" and "Canadian education" nonsense.

Imagine Canadian hospitals not giving a UK trained military surgeon a slot just because according to them he or she doesn't have Canadian experience, as if Canada have any known impact in global economy and technology to demand for Canada experience but US recognizes professional experiences from outside US, same with UK, EU countries that are running the world, and one forgotten country called Canada using false immigration promises to aggressively market their developing economy will be demanding for yeye Canada experience, I no blame them sha lol

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On May 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Most black French are from Francophone countries...so they have the lingo skills.

Not everyone has time or effort to learn a language. And when you have to work straightaway....

By taking a preparatory course in the lingo.

Same thing happens (In Italy for example, you get a year to learn Italian for undergrad course. Ditto Russia)

Racisim is everywhere...but it also depends on opportunites

Belgium has got more opportunities than Spain (economy stagnant for a while). Ditto china.

Germany does take in black immigrants (racisim exists there tho)...but I guess the issue again is language (more Africans would prefer to go to an English speaking country or French speaking country...and even Africans that learn an international language are more likely to learn English)>
I understand all that. Racism plays a.major role, not language barrier. My brother deals in Chinese phones. He's popular in Ibadan. The man supplying him is a Nigerian whose dad had migrated over 30 years ago to China. The number of Nigerians living in China outweighs those living in most EU countries, despite how tough their language is. There are non English speaking people who emigrate to America on a regular basis and in large number via lottery, immigration and employment. You've got to get an interpreter for them during their interviews.

I remember my experience in Budapest in 2014 with my technician. We entered a small train to another city called Buda from Pest side. Budapest is a combination of 2 cities, separated by a river... Buda and Pest. The moment we entered a train, there were 2 family members who sat beside us. They stylishly stood up and sat elsewhere. At the Best Western Hotel, Hungariala, same experience. We queued to have our room details. Those who were supposed to queue behind us left and stayed aloof. Italy is even worse of, going by what we hear always, our players aren't left out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / The Impulse To Watch Leaked Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.