Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets (29981 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Nelx(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
anche tu
RPG2020:

Sei pazzo grin
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by RPG2020(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2023
Nelx:
anche tu

anche tu
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by cococandy(f): 12:08am On May 14, 2023
Robbinhood:
I see them in Tech and Sciences, I see them heading blue chip companies but I don't see them in family court destroying their families.
. Have you listened to them?
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by cococandy(f): 12:08am On May 14, 2023
mmsen:

They don't want the truth, they want their stereotypes and mythology.

Keep fighting the good fight all the same.

Can only try I guess
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by YoshihideSuga: 12:40am On May 14, 2023
fkj950ax:
Honestly the madness needs to stop

Ease on the gas pedals a bit.
A child and an animal are different things and cannot be substituted for each other.
It’s a western world craziness which doesn’t operate with other nationalities living in this same western countries.
Asians and Arabs and even South Americans also live in the US and they have 3-4 children (plus one or two animals), and all the points you raised above don’t hinder them. Even the Jews all over NY have 3-4 children per family.
It’s possible to have children even in those societies and not die. These groups don’t mortgage their earning potentials. These groups don’t lose their right senses.
The Pope didn’t single out women, which is evident in all of your comments. It’s not about childbearing or career suicide or staying at home or gold diggers. These are all talking points of women groups these past years.
I have a lot of friends with 3-4 kids who don’t quit their jobs but work together with the husbands to plan their family (including $1k/math day care expenses).
Female doctors and CPAs and Engineers and CEOs in these countries have children.
USC had a graduation yesterday and there were thousand of people who came as family. It’s about planning and dedication to the home.
If financial independence and reasons are why you prefer not to have a child so your future isn’t mortgaged or ruined by the child bearing process and you don’t have something to fall back on afterwards, that’s all on you and the decisions you make today.
Instead of these societies (or race) seeking the alternatives to raise animals, they should fix the problems in the societies making them seek not to have children.
In the US, whites are becoming the minority. White under the age of 18 are already a minority population. There are more Latinos and Asians under 18 than white Americans of the same age. Black American population has same data trend. All they do is copy and follow trends.
Women shouldn’t bear the brunt of having a family, but these argument has been debunked because women from other race or nationalities raise children and aren’t punished or held back in life in the western societies.
In fact Asians are the highest income earners in the US. Asian women have better jobs and earn more than white or black women in the US. And they still get to have 2-3 children

Nice rebuttal I must confess. Thanks for providing that angle especially relating to racial groups and income earnings. In summary, the major difference is culture. The western culture is seeing children as a burden, but others don't see it as such. Tomorrow, they will wonder why their population is declining. Another illogical reason they give is because of climate change. grin

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by YoshihideSuga: 12:53am On May 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Language barrier is never an issue. Only France in Europe doesn't have much of an immigration or working population problem cos they're liberal. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first entered France. The black population was like that of US. There are people from anglophone countries who migrated to France. They had to learn French and coped.
There are Nigerians that I know who schooled in Germany. They learned German in 6 months.

The major problem is racism. Most of the EU countries don't want Africans to be integrated into them. Their brains are wired just that way. The Spain you mentioned, how many Africans migrated there or are still living there till date compared to Asians there? Are you aware there 10s of thousands of Nigerians living in china today? You see much more Africans in Belgium than in Spain, maybe because they're as Liberal as France too. When Germany wanted to open doors for asylum seekers, they went to the Arab countries instead of considering Africans. Some of the few they integrated into their society later became terrorists

You're right sir. The major reason is the focus on racial purity. If not, I don't see why they had to import Arab Muslims who have a distinct culture than black Africans who are partly westernised as a result of Christianity. They're in a catch-22 situation because it's either they import Arabs who bring in Islam and its cultural practices or Africans who will change the racial composition of the country.

As for Belgium, that's because French is also spoken there compared to Spain, which has few colonies in Africa. There are many blacks in France due to the large number of Francophone countries in Africa. Germany doesn't have one, and the one she had influence on (Namibia) is sparsely populated.

Also, immigration in the long run doesn't increase birth rates. The same Germany invited thousands of Turks during the 1990s to work in factories. Today, the birth rates of that generation has flattened just like native Germans. Generally, prosperity begets low birth rates. The more prosperous a country is, the lower her birth rates.

3 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by YoshihideSuga: 12:55am On May 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Has less to do with leaving biblical ways, and a lot to do with costs of childcare.

Take Italy, a lot of young italians are struggling to get jobs. And then living space. Naturally, such people won't be thinking about having children at all.

Same issue in Japan. A lot of Japanese would want to have children. But with salaries in a poor state for bringing up a family...wahala dey.

And yeah, am sure you would be thinking that a woman needs to work at home. But the rising cost of living makes a two income home inevitable, even in Nigeria. That means some form of childcare...which is expensive.

Yeah.

You are very knowledgeable about the whole issue. Most people commenting aren't. Italians would love to birth children, but the lack of stable and good jobs are major deterrents. In Japan, the issue is low salaries. As for childcare, they should adopt the system of Africans - have your parents take care of the children aka their grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by YoshihideSuga: 1:00am On May 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I understand all that. Racism plays a.major role, not language barrier. My brother deals in Chinese phones. He's popular in Ibadan. The man supplying him is a Nigerian whose dad had migrated over 30 years ago to China. The number of Nigerians living in China outweighs those living in most EU countries, despite how tough their language is. There are non English speaking people who emigrate to America on a regular basis and in large number via lottery, immigration and employment. You've got to get an interpreter for them during their interviews.

I remember my experience in Budapest in 2014 with my technician. We entered a small train to another city called Buda from Pest side. Budapest is a combination of 2 cities, separated by a river... Buda and Pest. The moment we entered a train, there were 2 family members who sat beside us. They stylishly stood up and sat elsewhere. At the Best Western Hotel, Hungariala, same experience. We queued to have our room details. Those who were supposed to queue behind us left and stayed aloof. Italy is even worse of, going by what we hear always, our players aren't left out.

The difference between China and those European countries is that China never had a negative historical relationship with black people. Europeans have enslaved Africans and see us in a negative light. Asians are very indifferent because there has never been a master-slave relationship like with the Europeans. It's part of the reasons I am glad their populations are declining. They should suffer for it!

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by YoshihideSuga: 1:06am On May 14, 2023
djon78:

With exception of Japan, other Asian countries don't have low birth rate. The Chinese because of there population put one child policy, now they are seeing it may affect there population in the future have started encouraging more children

Actually, South Korea has the lowest birth rate in the world. Japan has the highest birth rate in East Asia. Birth rates across Asia are declining, but not as drastic as the west.

3 Likes

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by seunayantokun(m): 2:30am On May 14, 2023
LGBTQ + should give you good and well-behaved children. Why are you troubling young people you've not encouraged to live decent and God-fearing?
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Robbinhood: 2:34am On May 14, 2023
cococandy:
. Have you listened to them?
I don't see them in family courts destroying their families. I don't see them queuing up to collect handouts from government in exchange to tear down their husbands. I don't see them earning above $80K as nurses and talking down on their husbands or benefactors. I don't see them celebrating single parenthood.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by mmsen: 3:10am On May 14, 2023
djon78:

With exception of Japan, other Asian countries don't have low birth rate. The Chinese because of there population put one child policy, now they are seeing it may affect there population in the future have started encouraging more children

Korea’s birth rate is lower than Japan’s. It is the roost in the world at 0.86.

China’s (1.16) birth rate is lower than Japan’s (1.3).
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by cococandy(f): 3:57am On May 14, 2023
Robbinhood:

I don't see them in family courts destroying their families. I don't see them queuing up to collect handouts from government in exchange to tear down their husbands. I don't see them earning above $80K as nurses and talking down on their husbands or benefactors. I don't see them celebrating single parenthood.

Do you see Asian men sleeping around and having multiple babies with their mistresses and expecting their wives to tolerate? Didn’t think so.

While you were regurgitating your ill informed and white supremacist talking points did you also fail to see the black women who you clearly intend to talk down on have over taken every demographic in self improvement, education and entrepreneurship?

You’re obviously a conquered negro so I know you have absolutely no intentions of acknowledging that Asian women have always and still do complain about patriarchal oppression in their communities because that won’t fit in your agenda.

One advice I can give you though is that if you want to marry , marry an Asian woman. Treat her the way y’all have been raised to treat women, then come back and tell us about it.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by gloryman91: 4:21am On May 14, 2023
Are they our Creator ?

Only Allah can decide and have the final say.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by BlackyOne: 8:30am On May 14, 2023
The should keep encouraging the false concept of same sex marriage, adoption of pets in place of children and let's see how far they can go... mentally unstable bunch
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by DeKing234: 8:58am On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa......Pope wan increase the sexual libido of young Italians grin. Indirectly telling dem to stop abortion by all means tongue.

No mind that Pope. Pontiff who said that SEX is sweet
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by appini: 11:56am On May 14, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Those oyinbo people are really sick. one told me at work that he is saving 15k pounds for health that her dog has cancer

That dog is a demonic dog.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by mmsen: 12:21pm On May 14, 2023
nedekid:
Lolz, pets are replacing kids. Latest one na to carry money as pikin de dress am, wear am pampas.
Them no gree born. Even Russia way back has been paying couples to have 2,3 kids.
If families in Italy complain of poor heathcare, social benefits, poor wages, what then should Nigerians say?
Meanwhile our people, especially the poor ones wan use nacking over populate the country.
No be juju be that?

If by juju you mean rank stupidity then, yes, you are correct.

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by mmsen: 12:24pm On May 14, 2023
cococandy:

Do you see Asian men sleeping around and having multiple babies with their mistresses and expecting their wives to tolerate? Didn’t think so.

While you were regurgitating your ill informed and white supremacist talking points did you also fail to see the black women who you clearly intend to talk down on have over taken every demographic in self improvement, education and entrepreneurship?

You’re obviously a conquered negro so I know you have absolutely no intentions of acknowledging that Asian women have always and still do complain about patriarchal oppression in their communities because that won’t fit in your agenda.

One advice I can give you though is that if you want to marry , marry an Asian woman. Treat her the way y’all have been raised to treat women, then come back and tell us about it.

Chinese men most certainly do have mistresses. They may not have children as often as some other women because of the ease with which they can have abortions and the level of shame attached to having a child out of wedlock to an already married man.

I will be surprised if other Asian men don't also do the same where they can afford to do so financially. As in elsewhere in the world women and money are 1 and 2. I say that based on the proliferation of brothels throughout Asia. Even Japan is full of places where women sell companionship.

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Robbinhood: 12:32pm On May 14, 2023
cococandy:

Calm your tits, Jezebel. You lots are called ABW for a reason.

Infidelity is not the most important reason why blacks and migrants like you destroy their families, rather they do it cos divorce is incentivised and you lots are to greedy and daft that you grab the crumbs.

Your ABW broke all the records but they still earn the least and are the least desired in a long time committed relationship. They should take a cue from Asians on how they balance career and family.

You're obviously a fortunate witch whose life changed when a Nigerian man took you out of poverty and changed your miserable life. Asians are more patriarchal after Arabs but their wives will never destroy their homes for peanuts from the white man or maybe they don't know the road to divorce lawyers offices. Oh, even other women from other African countries don't destroy their homes but degenerate Nigerian women and their "FBA" counterparts will gladly do.

Nigerian women are so "good" that the UK metro police holds a seminar for them yearly on the need why they should stop destroying their homes cos children from such dysfunctional families are making their jobs difficult. Despite other nationalities present in UK, Nigerian women were single out.

I hope the unfortunate man that took you to Canada is not regretting his decision cos if not for him you'd be working in Zenith Bank or selling pant on WhatsApp. Be grateful to him until you die.

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by cococandy(f): 1:03pm On May 14, 2023
If you all are so desirable and your women are not, why are they leaving you in droves? Why is peanut change from the government enough to make them want to leave such awesome desirable men like you?

Something is not clicking

Robbinhood:
Calm your tits, Jezebel. You lots are called ABW for a reason.

Infidelity is not the most important reason why blacks and migrants like you destroy their families, rather they do it cos divorce is incentivised and you lots are to greedy and daft that you grab the crumbs.

Your ABW broke all the records but they still earn the least and are the least desired in a long time committed relationship. They should take a cue from Asians on how they balance career and family.

You're obviously a fortunate witch whose life changed when a Nigerian man took you out of poverty and changed your miserable life. Asians are more patriarchal after Arabs but their wives will never destroy their homes for peanuts from the white man or maybe they don't know the road to divorce lawyers offices. Oh, even other women from other African countries don't destroy their homes but degenerate Nigerian women and their "FBA" counterparts will gladly do.

Nigerian women are so "good" that the UK metro police holds a seminar for them yearly on the need why they should stop destroying their homes cos children from such dysfunctional families are making their jobs difficult. Despite other nationalities present in UK, Nigerian women were single out.

I hope the unfortunate man that took you to Canada is not regretting his decision cos if not for him you'd be working in Zenith Bank or selling pant on WhatsApp. Be grateful to him until you die.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by cococandy(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2023
So the virtuous Asian women also partake in prostitution?

mmsen:

Chinese men most certainly do have mistresses. They may not have children as often as some other women because of the ease with which they can have abortions and the level of shame attached to having a child out of wedlock to an already married man.

I will be surprised if other Asian men don't also do the same where they can afford to do so financially. As in elsewhere in the world women and money are 1 and 2. I say that based on the proliferation of brothels throughout Asia. Even Japan is full of places where women sell companionship.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2023
LGBTQ, will further reduce population.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by FarmTech(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2023
Whites are always mad. I hope this one dont come down to africa as usual.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Robbinhood: 4:36pm On May 14, 2023
cococandy:
If you all are so desirable and your women are not, why are they leaving you in droves? Why is peanut change from the government enough to make them want to leave such awesome desirable men like you?

Something is not clicking

Mongolia was good but Khan had to conquer other empires, England was/is good but English men had to conquer other empires, Nigerian politicians are not poor but they keep looting; they were/are possessed with GREED.

India is an ultra patriarchal society, they have the largest population of migrants in North America where there is "freedom " but they don't wreck their families for peanuts cos they are not GREEDY.

Take one mgbeke from west Africa across the pond and she will immediately remember that cooking and cleaning for her family is slavery.

An Indian woman makes over $200K while the husband is mechanic and I've NEVER heard her talk shxt about the husband, when she invites us to her house, I've NEVER seen her disrespect him but let a witch from Africa make ordinary $80K ( especially nurses) the whole world will know that the man she married is a truck driver, "toxic", "manipulative" and some other word salad.

The Chinese have been in USA way before African slaves got there but they don't throw away their family values. Maybe, Chinese women don't know how to dial 911 and Chinese men are angels.

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by djon78(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Actually, South Korea has the lowest birth rate in the world. Japan has the highest birth rate in East Asia. Birth rates across Asia are declining, but not as drastic as the west.

Ok

Thanks for the enlightenment
We learn everyday!!
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by djon78(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2023
Robbinhood:
Mongolia was good but Khan had to conquer other empires, England was/is good but English men had to conquer other empires, Nigerian politicians are not poor but they keep looting; they were/are possessed with GREED.

India is an ultra patriarchal society, they have the largest population of migrants in North America where there is "freedom " but they don't wreck their families for peanuts cos they are not GREEDY.

Take one mgbeke from west Africa across the pond and she will immediately remember that cooking and cleaning for her family is slavery.

An Indian woman makes over $200K while the husband is mechanic and I've NEVER heard her talk shxt about the husband, when she invites us to her house, I've NEVER seen her disrespect him but let a witch from Africa make ordinary $80K ( especially nurses) the whole world will know that the man she married is a truck driver, "toxic", "manipulative" and some other word salad.

The Chinese have been in USA way before African slaves got there but they don't throw away their family values. Maybe, Chinese women don't know how to dial 911 and Chinese men are angels.

Bro you don't need to talk much your word is very straight and well understood

I think there problem is not just greed but not fully understanding who they really are and undermining the values of our culture

Also poor home training too is another major reason

Our women that were raised well don't have these problems, but those ones that were badly raised.
They give so much problem

I have a blood sister that lives in Canada with her husband and two sons and we have never had issues to settle there problems whatsoever

Another of my blood sister is about joining her pharmacist husband in the states

They can't give problems because they were raised by well educated responsible parents
No never

Most of the times, these women giving trouble were never raised well

Check there family background

That's why men coming down here to marry must vet very well.

There are women here who are well raised and cannot go over there and mess up.
Although the man in question should be also responsible

That's how my childhood friend, born in the US, when his Dad studied at Boston MIT in early1980s, they came back and after our secondary School here he relocated back

Dude came back to look for wife around 2007, saw one babe I ask am if he knew her well? His reply was not assuring
Well married the chick brought her to the US.

After giving birth to twins for my guy, filed for divorce, left him.
My guy was devastated but he soldierd on.

Dude still later came back and picked another Lady, very stubborn guy. Although this one was from a well vetted family from his village in Anambra State

They are living very well now with this present one

He told me the first wife though couldn't take his properties during the divorce battle, the guy was a sound engineer having worked with top IT companies in the US

Then she even became madder when the guy brought another woman from Nigeria who was now good to my guy. And they are living peacefully now.

So I believe it's the kind of woman an abroad guy marries
Not many of them are worth it because of poor upbringing and raising

There are women well raised even if they go to the end of the world, they cannot go against there family values back in Nija

So men should look very well

1 Like

Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by Robbinhood: 6:32pm On May 14, 2023
djon78:

Bro you don't need to talk much your word is very straight and well understood

I think there problem is not just greed but not fully understanding who they really are and undermining the values of our culture

Also poor home training too is another major reason

Our women that were raised well don't have these problems, but those ones that were badly raised.
They give so much problem

I have a blood sister that lives in Canada with her husband and two sons and we have never had issues to settle there problems whatsoever

Another of my blood sister is about joining her pharmacist husband in the states

They can't give problems because they were raised by well educated responsible parents
No never

Most of the times, these women giving trouble were never raised well

Check there family background

That's why men coming down here to marry must vet very well.

There are women here who are well raised and cannot go over there and mess up.
Although the man in question should be also responsible

That's how my childhood friend, born in the US, when his Dad studied at Boston MIT in early1980s, they came back and after our secondary School here he relocated back

Dude came back to look for wife around 2007, saw one babe I ask am if he knew her well? His reply was not assuring
Well married the chick brought her to the US.

After giving birth to twins for my guy, filed for divorce, left him.
My guy was devastated but he soldierd on.

Dude still later came back and picked another Lady, very stubborn guy. Although this one was from a well vetted family from his village in Anambra State

They are living very well now with this present one

He told me the first wife though couldn't take his properties during the divorce battle, the guy was a sound engineer having worked with top IT companies in the US

Then she even became madder when the guy brought another woman from Nigeria who was now good to my guy. And they are living peacefully now.

So I believe it's the kind of woman an abroad guy marries
Not many of them are worth it because of poor upbringing and raising

There are women well raised even if they go to the end of the world, they cannot go against there family values back in Nija

So men should look very well

Go listen to the Arabs and hear how they see these girls as nothing cos of their greed. We were in class when a Nigerian lady said she can't date down and immediately our Saudi tutor rebuked her that she was earning twice her husband's salary but still a good wife, that she cannot place money over her marriage cos family is all you have when the chips are down.

Go to the UK and you'll see thousands of single black ladies, nobody wants something serious with them cos of their stinking attitude.

My friend's Aunt is in Canada and she was telling us how there are lots of single Nigerian women there without ordinary steady boyfriend, not that they are ugly or don't have money but the men just fxck them and never consider them for marriage.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by mmsen: 7:15pm On May 14, 2023
cococandy:
So the virtuous Asian women also partake in prostitution?

Economic needs.
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On May 14, 2023
mmsen:

Economic needs.
whereas black women who do it are just evil not for economic reasons??
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by djon78(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2023
Robbinhood:

Go listen to the Arabs and hear how they see these girls as nothing cos of their greed. We were in class when a Nigerian lady said she can't date down and immediately our Saudi tutor rebuked her that she was earning twice her husband's salary but still a good wife, that she cannot place money over her marriage cos family is all you have when the chips are down.

Go to the UK and you'll see thousands of single black ladies, nobody wants something serious with them cos of their stinking attitude.

My friend's Aunt is in Canada and she was telling us how there are lots of single Nigerian women there without ordinary steady boyfriend, not that they are ugly or don't have money but the men just fxck them and never consider them for marriage.

It's a stinking attitude

Many guys are already taking notes

Our women are turning into something else

Men should just be very ware

Let not person bring fire into his treasured space
Re: Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets by mmsen: 8:15pm On May 14, 2023
cococandy:
whereas black women who do it are just evil not for economic reasons??

Did I say that?

Are you sure that you're responding to the right person?

I'm not one of those black women hating Africans. Please don't mistake me for such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rep Your Church / How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.