Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) (1936 Views)

4 UNIPORT Teaching Hospital Nurses Die In Six Months, Staff Blame Workload / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Neatest: 5:44pm On May 13, 2023
Manufacturer:Tobacco kills.
Authority: Keep mum.
Victim: Is he on a suicide mission?

This is really disheartening but who does one blame among these three?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by donbachi(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2023
It's paid for.not forced on anyone

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by RealityBender(f): 5:48pm On May 13, 2023
Neatest:
Manufacturer:Tobacco kills.
Authority: Keep mum.
Victim: Is he on a suicide mission?

This is really disheartening but who does one blame among these three?
It’s funny that this is totally legal while the totally harmless weed with great medicinal properties is considered illegal🙄

10 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Ofemannnu: 5:48pm On May 13, 2023
Blame the authority who allowed it in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Hotwest: 5:50pm On May 13, 2023
Smoke responsibly

Something must kill a man
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by richmond500: 5:50pm On May 13, 2023
Ofemannnu:
Blame the authority who allowed it in the first place.
Smoking is to keep people warm.
The addiction is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2023
donbachi:
It's the duty of the authority to checkmate what their citizens consume. Can you say it's paid for in the case of noddles saga?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Neatest: 5:52pm On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
Smoke responsibly

Something must kill a man
How can one smoke responsibly when that cigar contains 70 poisons according to the makers?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by donbachi(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2023
Treasure17:

It's the duty of the authority to checkmate what their citizens consume. Can you say it's paid for in the case of noddles saga?
forget that Noddle saga.its a strategy used by new brand fighting to gain ground to bring down already existing big brands.
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Hotwest: 5:54pm On May 13, 2023
Neatest:

How can one smoke responsibly when that cigar contains 70 poisons according to the makers?
Like take few sticks when you want to calm nerves down.

Not smoking like Chinese who can bug rolls and on it all day long though they still live long
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Neatest: 5:57pm On May 13, 2023
donbachi:
forget that Noddle saga.its a strategy used by new brand fighting to gain ground to bring down already existing big brands.
lol
Some people were pointing to Dangote.
I dont believe that insinuation.
Meanwhile,cigars are even more dangerous.
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Neatest: 5:59pm On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
Like take few sticks when you want to calm nerves down.

Not smoking like Chinese who can bug rolls and on it all day long though they still live long
One stick contains 70 substances that cause cancer.That's huge shocked
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by nairalander2020(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2023
I think if the stop selling cigar their will be riot, because millions of Nigerian's smoke cigar.
So The producer and authority have no fault because here the are basically responding to demands so the user here is at fault.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Hotwest: 6:01pm On May 13, 2023
Neatest:

One stick contains 70 substances that cause cancer.That's huge shocked
Others things can cause cancer also including somethings u eat. So don't take it seriously and do what you gat to do responsibly
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by donbachi(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2023
Neatest:

lol
Some people were pointing to Dangote.
I dont believe that insinuation.
Meanwhile,cigars are even more dangerous.
river no dey swallow who no put leg inside am
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Ken4Christ: 6:23pm On May 13, 2023
Smoking is the result of emptiness in man and that emptiness can only be filled by Christ.

When Jesus comes into your life, you don't need to smoke to feel high because the most high lives in you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2023
Smokers are to be blame period! They consciously commit suicidal gradually. A wise man learn from the mistake of a foolish man . If a the damning massages and pictures on the pack of cigarettes not enough to stop a smoker , he his consciously digging his grave .

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by balaclava: 7:51pm On May 13, 2023
Blame the user.

However, the man whose beautiful lungs are in this image is also dead.

Something must kill a man.

Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Neatest: 8:04pm On May 13, 2023
balaclava:
Blame the user.

However, the man whose beautiful lungs are in this image is also dead.

Something must kill a man.
Why would you like to blame the victim.
What about the makers or even the govt that allowed them?
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by HenryTimes: 9:11pm On May 13, 2023
British American tobacco are the owners of the killer one and that makes it legal
RealityBender:

It’s funny that this is totally legal while the totally harmless weed with great medicinal properties is considered illegal🙄
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by HenryTimes: 9:13pm On May 13, 2023
Million of Nigerians also smoke weed yet it is illegal and no protest

nairalander2020:
I think if the stop selling cigar their will be riot, because millions of Nigerian's smoke cigar.
So The producer and authority have no fault because here the are basically responding to demands so the user here is at fault.
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by HenryTimes: 9:15pm On May 13, 2023
They should also legalize cocaine and simply give same warning.

Luckylife:
Smokers are to be blame period! They consciously commit suicidal gradually. A wise man learn from the mistake of a foolish man . If a the damning massages and pictures on the pack of cigarettes not enough to stop a smoker , he his consciously digging his grave .
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by HenryTimes: 9:21pm On May 13, 2023
donbachi:

Same way codeine and tramadol are being paid for, not forced on anyone yet they're banned. Why not just give the warning instead
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Ofemannnu: 9:24pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
Smoking is to keep people warm.
The addiction is the problem.
Why smokng.Why not hot tea?
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2023
they are ALL THREE to blame and/or part of the problem.... you cant put the blame on just one of them.
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by SUPERPACK: 12:23am On May 14, 2023
RealityBender:

Cigar leads to self harm of the smoker. Weed on the other hand can lead to self harm and also a threat to the life of non users. I am yet to hear that someone took cigar and end up commiting a crime unintentionally but same cannot be said of weed. Self harm is a lesser crime.
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by MrAgbako: 2:35am On May 14, 2023
Thank God I don't smoke
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Ofemannnu: 1:43pm On May 14, 2023
MrAgbako:
Thank God I don't smoke
Are you saying 'no thanks to God'for those who smoke? cheesy
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Originalsly: 11:27pm On May 14, 2023
SUPERPACK:

Cigar leads to self harm of the smoker. Weed on the other hand can lead to self harm and also a threat to the life of non users. I am yet to hear that someone took cigar and end up commiting a crime unintentionally but same cannot be said of weed. Self harm is a lesser crime.

Hmmm.... so weed is more dangerous than cigars. How can weed cause a threat to non users ? Explain. Weed is criminalized... if someone smokes weed then he is committing a crime unintentionally. Cigars/cigarettes are not criminalized. Ask yourself if any benefit is derived from cigars/cigarettes. Then ask yourself if any benefit is derived from smoking weed. Then finally... ask yourself why weed is criminalized and not cigarettes. I know you can give answers.... but sensible ones?... I know you can't.
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by SUPERPACK: 6:17am On May 15, 2023
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... so weed is more dangerous than cigars. How can weed cause a threat to non users ? Explain. Weed is criminalized... if someone smokes weed then he is committing a crime unintentionally. Cigars/cigarettes are not criminalized. Ask yourself if any benefit is derived from cigars/cigarettes. Then ask yourself if any benefit is derived from smoking weed. Then finally... ask yourself why weed is criminalized and not cigarettes. I know you can give answers.... but sensible ones?... I know you can't.
I don't discuss with scallywags. Now run along kid, before I design your back with my USB cord.
Re: Who Is To Blame.the Killer,the Authority Or The Victim? (photos) by Originalsly: 7:04am On May 15, 2023
SUPERPACK:

I don't discuss with scallywags. Now run along kid, before I design your back with my USB cord.

Not at all surprised by your response .... after all .... " if you can't attack the message attack the messenger."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:i Can't Go To School Cause I Will Scare Other Kids.agony Of A Kid / You Can Reduce Your Cholesterol Level & Stay Healthy-here's How / Why Nigeria Has Low DEATH RATE In Comparison To Europe ~ COVID-19 Hypothesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.