Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Romantic Healing From God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Healing From God (681 Views)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / She Wants To Hear From God First / What To Do When A Close Friend U Like Is Still Healing From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Healing From God by shofu2000(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hi there! Its amazing to know that God is also interested in this romance of a thing. A friend of mine name Dorcas told me her story of love. Some times ago when she was jilted by his 3 years love. she felt bad and was getting almost frustrated as she could not gather the broken heart back. She said, she got a miracle. Just as she made a word of prayer that God should heal her heart and make her forget about the love as if nothing had happened to her, she said the next day, it was as if nothing has happened to her. She said she could not believe that the next week when she cross path with the boy, it was like she had never met him before.

Truly God wants us to put him first in our romance life, and he can direct our path.

Let me use this opportunity to inform you guys that there will be a youth empowerment program at the PBC Power Conference 2011 organise by PowerLine Bible Church PBC,

The empowerment program is on entertainment: scriptwriting, acting, singing, costume designing, cinematographer. And the registration form for participation is out and its free. See details on this page
http://connect2powerline..com/2011/09/2011-power-conference-program-schedule.html
Re: Romantic Healing From God by r231(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
undecided
Re: Romantic Healing From God by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
shofu2000:

Hi there! Its amazing to know that God is also interested in this romance of a thing. A friend of mine name Dorcas told me her story of love. Some times ago when she was jilted by his 3 years love. she felt bad and was getting almost frustrated as she could not gather the broken heart back. She said, she got a miracle. Just as she made a word of prayer that God should heal her heart and make her forget about the love as if nothing had happened to her, she said the next day, it was as if nothing has happened to her. [size=19pt]She said she could not believe that the next week when she cross path with the boy, it was like she had never met him before.
[/size]

Truly God wants us to put him first in our romance life, and he can direct our path.

Let me use this opportunity to inform you guys that there will be a youth empowerment program at the PBC Power Conference 2011 organise by PowerLine Bible Church PBC,

The empowerment program is on entertainment: scriptwriting, acting, singing, costume designing, cinematographer. And the registration form for participation is out and its free. See details on this page
http://connect2powerline..com/2011/09/2011-power-conference-program-schedule.html
This a Romantic Fallacy! grin grin grin If you believe that piece of s[b]h[/b]it, you go also believe say, Bread get Bone! grin grin grin
OP! Abeg, water no dey hook for teeth! Jeez! grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Healing From God by MrCork17: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
ok. What has God gots to do with punnny? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Dating A Nigerian Capone / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.