Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,886 members, 7,824,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran (964 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 9:01pm On May 13, 2023
The New World Order is the rise of Lucifer's kingdom. No holy book can point out so specifically what pagans did that tells why God outlaws paganism, as the Bible does. This is due in part to cultural differences, Latin speaking nations which includes English are low context communicators, therefore everything must be scientific and spelled out more. Arab cultures and many Indigenous cultures are high context communicators, meaning they require less literal translation and more metaphor and nuances. This is the reason the Bible is so dangerous because it educates you. In low context cultures if you don't know you can at least get educated via communication but in high context cultures if you don't know then you don't know. Some things are better left unsaid but if it's a life or death matter then LORD send me a low context Savior. grin

Richwallet:
Brown skin Jews demonized in scripture Egyptian religion. That religion spread out into Sumeria becoming Babylon and across Africa it spread to becoming traditional religion. It then spread with slaves to Brazil and Islands of the New World. The entire Bible condemns many religions and I can see why those pagans loyal to their religions desire to ban the Bible. The New World Order is a spiritual war manifesting into the physical world everyday and soon one day the Bible will be banned worldwide!

A list of 52 countries where the bible is illegal and/or severely persecuted:

Afghanistan
Iran
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Maldives
Mauritania
North Korea
Saudi Arabia
Somalia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Yemen
Algeria
Bhutan
Brunei
China
Cuba
Djibouti
Eritrea
Kuwait
Laos
Libya
Malaysia
Morocco
Oman
Sudan
Tunisia
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Central African Republic
Columbia
Egypt
Ethiopia
India
Iraq
Jordan
Kenya
Lebanon
Mali
Myanmar (Burma)
Nepal
Niger
Nigeria
Pakistan
Philippines (Mindanao)
Sri Lanka
Syria
Tanzania
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Vietnam

52 counties there is only 195 countries in all the world. Banning the Bible seems not a far off conclusion.

1 Share

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 10:09pm On May 13, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 2:06pm On May 14, 2023
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 5:22pm On May 14, 2023
You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods.

The Bible has very literal translations letting you know in detail what the pagans did that earned God's hatred of them.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 6:19pm On May 14, 2023
The Quran is poetry, by definition.
In a conversation on a Discord server for learning about Islam, I described the text of the Quran as "poetry", because it fits the definition. Oxford gives this:

"Literary work in which the expression of feelings and ideas is given intensity by the use of distinctive style and rhythm; poems collectively or as a genre of literature."

And that is to the letter what the Quran is, surahs usually contain verses that end in the same syllable, such as Surat Maryam where nearly every verse ends in an -iyyā or -iyyan syllable, or such as Surat al-Qasas, Yunus, Yusuf, where nearly every verse ends in an -īn or -ūn syllable, a masculine sound plural. Even simply in its use of wording, the Quran is incredibly poetic, it makes ample use of metaphors and idioms. I have been called an idiot and anti-Muslim for this claim, or that I don't know what I'm talking about, even though I can clearly read Arabic well enough to see these patterns and I can clearly speak English well enough to know what the term "poetry" means.

But there seems to be some desire to avoid fitting the text into this category and label "poetry", even though it obviously fits inside it, supported by numerous papers on the subject and numerous opinions claimed to be from poets at the time of Muhammad, claiming that the text is too advanced to be counted as poetry or that it somehow exceeds the bounds of the term. I have asked many times for a definition of "poetry" which excludes the Quran and my request has never been taken up.

It has been put to me that it cannot be called poetry because it does not fit the style of the 16 types of traditional Arabic poetry, but this is nonsense, as poetry is not confined to one set of styles, it is simply a definition of a type of text, that the Quran without question fits into. It seems to me that it is purely a dogmatic doctrine that cannot actually be proved correct, and cannot be proven wrong in the minds of believers.

Can someone shed light on this? Is the nearest Arabic translation of the word "poetry" defined differently? How does the Quran differ in such a way that it can be considered outside of the same category?

It's not just my opinion but alot of those familiar with the Quran can sense its very poetic nature. Poetry is high context communication it relies on metaphors and similes.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 12:59am On May 15, 2023
Prophet Muhammad and his companions were prayer warriors. The Quran has tons of mystical knowledge literally for every occasion if you know how to interpret its poetic meanings.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 7:48pm On May 15, 2023
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 11:23pm On May 16, 2023
The Bible will one day be banned worldwide and it's not just a movie script.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:34pm On May 16, 2023
Richwallet:
The Bible will one day be banned worldwide and it's not just a movie script.
Books can never be banned.
And also israel will never ban their tanakh and torah, you lack knowledge of what “bible” means.

See why i said you are empty

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:36pm On May 16, 2023
Richwallet:
Prophet Muhammad and his companions were prayer warriors. The Quran has tons of mystical knowledge literally for every occasion if you know how to interpret its poetic meanings.
Prayer warriors yet they didn’t leave their battle for allah?
The quran is a poor copy of the tanakh especially the torah, we also have the barnabas bible too.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 11:41pm On May 16, 2023
Maynmann:

Prayer warriors yet they didn’t leave their battle for allah?
The quran is a poor copy of the tanakh especially the torah, we also have the barnabas bible too.

Wars and won and fought in the spiritual realm before any victory can be achieved on this side when forces outnumber you.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:46pm On May 16, 2023
Richwallet:

Wars and won and fought in the spiritual realm before any victory can be achieved on this side when forces outnumber you.

All the concepts you know about “spiritual realm” is gotten from Animism. Can you now see you are the animal worshipper, you lack knowledge on your religion and israelite deity that created you and your ancestors.

Explain “spiritual realm”, and how wars are fought in it.

This is the same illiterate that doesn’t know YHWH is a hieroglyphs, and it can be tetregrammed into different names, fool said yahwe is different from yahweh, is yahwe different from jehovah too and yahwe different from yahu? cheesy

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 1:01am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

All the concepts you know about “spiritual realm” is gotten from Animism. Can you now see you are the animal worshipper, you lack knowledge on your religion and israelite deity that created you and your ancestors.

Explain “spiritual realm”, and how wars are fought in it.

This is the same illiterate that doesn’t know YHWH is a hieroglyphs, and it can be tetregrammed into different names, fool said yahwe is different from yahweh, is yahwe different from jehovah too and yahwe different from yahu? cheesy

True to form, a pagan Cushite referring back to animal worship as the origin of belief in Souls. Always have to wrestle for top position O Kush.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:05am On May 17, 2023
Animism is the oldest Religion.
Richwallet:

True to form, a pagan Cushite referring back to animal worship as the origin of belief in Souls. Always have to wrestle for top position O Kush.

True to slavery, a ignorant yahweh worshipper brainwashed with “spiritual and spirit realm” without knowing they are concept gotten from animism.
Always have to bask in ignorance to maintain their delusion in worshipping Abrahamaic gods, O jewish Slave.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 1:11am On May 17, 2023
Monkey God
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:13am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

The origin of the word “spiritual/spirit” is the same with the origin of the word “animal”.
You are fighting war in a “spiritual realm” yet you don’t even understand the term gotten from Animism, just regurgitating what your ancestors that worshipped yahweh told you.
Have you ever wondered why your god in Old Testament that claims he created everything needed one of his creations(animals) as atonement/sacrifice?
Richwallet think na cheesy

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:14am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:
Monkey God
Dummy God.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:19am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Look at the excuse some christians gave for animal sacrifice.
Look at it this way, your god created everything yet he needs you to sacrifice one of his creations before he can forgive you, think am well oo grin

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 1:23am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Look at the excuse some christians gave for animal sacrifice.
Look at it this way, your god created everything yet he needs you to sacrifice one of his creations before he can forgive you, think am well oo grin

Yes animal sacrifice was apart of the ancient faith of Shem, Yapeth and Ham. Yet which have evolved and continued to grow?
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:25am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Yes animal sacrifice was apart of the ancient faith of Shem, Yapeth and Ham. Yet which have evolved and continued to grow?
We can even see it in genesis where a snake was talking, wonder if that was sophia

So as Animism which created your yahweh and other gods which are idols.
Animism also believes objects contain “spirits”.

See your creator.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:32am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Stones were regarded as sacred in ancient Israel.
The worship of sacred stones constituted one of the most general and ancient forms of religion; but among no other people was this worship so important as among the Semites.
These stones were called Baetylus or Bethel which comes from the Semitic bet el, “House of EL.”

The original signification of the sacred stone is well illustrated by the account of the one at Beth-EL.
Jacob slept with stones for pillows, and dreamed that the Lord addressed him. When he awoke he said, "Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not"; then he anointed the stones (Matzevah) or, in other words, rendered an offering to it.
Bethel was known as Luz in pre-Israelite times.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 2:09am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Stones were regarded as sacred in ancient Israel.
The worship of sacred stones constituted one of the most general and ancient forms of religion; but among no other people was this worship so important as among the Semites.
These stones were called Baetylus or Bethel which comes from the Semitic bet el, “House of EL.”

The original signification of the sacred stone is well illustrated by the account of the one at Beth-EL.
Jacob slept with stones for pillows, and dreamed that the Lord addressed him. When he awoke he said, "Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not"; then he anointed the stones (Matzevah) or, in other words, rendered an offering to it.
Bethel was known as Luz in pre-Israelite times.

That's a stone altar not a deity. You have a polytheistic bloodline and you probably were raised that way because the tradition is strong in you. Yet nevertheless, I respect your religion as being contrast to mine. grin

What is altar in Hebrew?

a place of slaughter or sacrifice
Altars (Hebrew: מִזְבֵּחַ, mizbeaḥ, "a place of slaughter or sacrifice"wink in the Hebrew Bible were typically made of earth (Exodus 20:24) or unwrought stone (20:25).

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 2:12am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

That's a stone altar not a deity. You have a polytheistic bloodline and you probably were raised that way because the tradition is strong in you. Yet nevertheless, I respect your religion as being contrast to mine. grin

And what does “altar” mean, also look up “ Matzevah”, I know you are empty like your ancestors!
You have a theistic bloodline but it is also mixed with ignorance which is evident in your generation worshiping idols wink
Yahweh worshipper you lack knowledge of your religion and your israelite deity.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 2:19am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Do you now see your religion and deities stems from Animism, Richwallet cheesy

“What is altar in Hebrew?a place of slaughter or sacrifice
Altars (Hebrew: מִזְבֵּחַ, mizbeaḥ, "a place of slaughter or sacrifice"wink in the Hebrew Bible were typically made of earth (Exodus 20:24) or unwrought stone (20:25).”

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 2:20am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

And what does “altar” mean, also look up “ Matzevah”, I know you are empty like your ancestors!
You have a theistic bloodline but it is also mixed with ignorance which is evident in your generation worshiping idols wink
Yahweh worshipper you lack knowledge of your religion and your israelite deity.

The application is what defines an altar which is alternate or current. It's a placement to channel energy to and from the spiritual realm.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 2:23am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

The application is what defines an altar which is alternate or current. It's a place to channel energy to and from the spiritual realm.

The origin of the word and how it is been used will define the meaning of any word.
Also the concept of “spiritual” is gotten from Animism, the concept of objects like stones having “spirits” come from Animism.

If you look up the origin of the word “god”, it first originates from “tumulus”, what are “tumulus”, what are stones?

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 3:00am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Do you now see your religion and deities stems from Animism, Richwallet cheesy

“What is altar in Hebrew?a place of slaughter or sacrifice
Altars (Hebrew: מִזְבֵּחַ, mizbeaḥ, "a place of slaughter or sacrifice"wink in the Hebrew Bible were typically made of earth (Exodus 20:24) or unwrought stone (20:25).”

You are being delusional for a moment to suggest a highly civilized people like ancient Sumerians worshipped stones.

Animism is animal deification which is actually making an animal into a deity of worship, that's what ancient Cushites did.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 3:07am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

You are being delusional for a moment to suggest a highly civilized people like ancient Sumerians worshipped stones.
You are the delusional and ignorant one, boy. I know you are empty, all your ignorant assumptions you always pull from your ass will ALL be BUSTED!.

Sumerians believed in the existence of spirits or divine beings that inhabited natural objects, including STONES. This belief in the animistic qualities of objects and the potential presence of divine or spiritual forces within them was a widespread belief in many ancient cultures.

animistic beliefs were a significant component of Sumerian religious worldview, interwoven with their pantheon of gods and goddesses and their reverence for natural objects as vessels or embodiments of divine presence.

Furthermore, certain stone structures or sites held religious significance in Sumerian culture. For example, ziggurats, which were massive step-pyramid structures, were considered sacred and served as platforms for religious rituals and ceremonies. These structures were constructed using stones and were believed to facilitate communication between humans and the gods.

Just like your ancestors you are Empty and a jewish slave.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 3:12am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Animism is animal deification which is actually making an animal into a deity of worship, that's what ancient Cushites did.

Not only did they worship animals, they also worshipped objects, one example is ki-sikil-lil-la-ke

Richwallet, Animism does not only mean animal deification, animism is not only making an animal into a deity of worship. Richwallet your ignorance is irritating, Because it reads “animism” you have assumed like you ignorantly do that it refers to only animals lol
Animism is not only about “animals”. I already showed you the origin of the word “animal”, but your indoctrinated mind won’t let you reason.
Animism is the belief that EVERYTHING, whether it is an animal, plant, rock, river, mountain, celestial body, or even an inanimate object, possesses a spiritual essence or soul.
Save yourself from the ignorance that has inflicted your bloodline.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 3:19am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Shut up illiterate!

Ziggurats were massive step-pyramid structures that served as temple complexes dedicated to specific deities.

These monumental structures were believed to be the earthly dwelling places of the gods and were constructed to facilitate communication and interaction between the human realm and the divine realm. Each ziggurat was associated with a particular deity, and the temple at the top of the ziggurat was the sacred space where rituals, offerings, and ceremonies took place.

The ziggurats were regarded as sacred and were considered the focal points of the cities in which they were built. They represented the connection between the earthly and divine realms and were seen as the physical manifestations of the gods' presence on Earth.

Worship at the ziggurats involved various rituals and practices, including offerings of food, drink, and incense, as well as prayers and processions. The priests and priestesses played a central role in the ceremonies conducted at the ziggurats, serving as intermediaries between the people and the gods.

The ziggurats were symbols of religious power and authority, and their construction and maintenance were significant endeavors undertaken by the rulers and the community. They were revered as sacred structures, and their importance in religious worship cannot be overstated in the context of ancient Mesopotamian civilizations.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 11:09am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Shut up illiterate!

Ziggurats were massive step-pyramid structures that served as temple complexes dedicated to specific deities.

These monumental structures were believed to be the earthly dwelling places of the gods and were constructed to facilitate communication and interaction between the human realm and the divine realm. Each ziggurat was associated with a particular deity, and the temple at the top of the ziggurat was the sacred space where rituals, offerings, and ceremonies took place.

The ziggurats were regarded as sacred and were considered the focal points of the cities in which they were built. They represented the connection between the earthly and divine realms and were seen as the physical manifestations of the gods' presence on Earth.

Worship at the ziggurats involved various rituals and practices, including offerings of food, drink, and incense, as well as prayers and processions. The priests and priestesses played a central role in the ceremonies conducted at the ziggurats, serving as intermediaries between the people and the gods.

The ziggurats were symbols of religious power and authority, and their construction and maintenance were significant endeavors undertaken by the rulers and the community. They were revered as sacred structures, and their importance in religious worship cannot be overstated in the context of ancient Mesopotamian civilizations.

You haven't done the anthropological research of Sumeria to figure out whether they worshipped one God with many names or those were actually separate deities like in Egypt. And possessing animal symbolism could be that a king or lord is being described with the attribute of a specific animal. Uses such as he is a great lion. Wikipedia will not educate you completely and it will leave you lost which is where you are. Do you know where you are? This post is about the Bible and Quran which are two books you don't believe in.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:19am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

You haven't done the anthropological research of Sumeria to figure out whether they worshipped one God with many names or those were actually separate deities like in Egypt. And possessing animal symbolism could be that a king or lord is being described with the attribute of a specific animal. Uses such as he is a great lion. Wikipedia will not educate you completely and it will leave you lost which is where you are. Do you know where you are? This post is about the Bible and Quran which are two books you don't believe in.

Shut up illiterate. You think I’m dumb like you?
I’m sure sumerians don’t speak English, where will they worship “God”.

there is evidence that the Sumerians worshipped multiple gods, it is important to note that their religious system was polytheistic, meaning they believed in and worshipped a pantheon of deities.
The Sumerians believed that various gods and goddesses ruled over different aspects of life, such as nature, fertility, and warfare. These deities had specific roles and were associated with specific cities or regions. Some of the well-known Sumerian deities include Enlil, the god of wind and storms, Inanna, the goddess of love and war, and Utu, the sun god.
Facts is staring at you because you’ve been indoctrinated you rather bask in your beliefs.

State your own source and what is educating your ignorance self, basing your life on jewish books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS will make you are live a empty life.

You don’t even know what “bible” and “quran” means.
You are empty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are U A Caleb ? / Festival Of Life / Let's All Get Drunk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.