Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,558 members, 7,958,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran (1214 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 11:23am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Shut up illiterate. You think I’m dumb like you?
I’m sure sumerians don’t speak English, where will they worship “God”.

there is evidence that the Sumerians worshipped multiple gods, it is important to note that their religious system was polytheistic, meaning they believed in and worshipped a pantheon of deities.
The Sumerians believed that various gods and goddesses ruled over different aspects of life, such as nature, fertility, and warfare. These deities had specific roles and were associated with specific cities or regions. Some of the well-known Sumerian deities include Enlil, the god of wind and storms, Inanna, the goddess of love and war, and Utu, the sun god.
Facts is staring at you because you’ve been indoctrinated you rather bask in your beliefs.

State your own source and what is educating your ignorance self, basing your life on jewish books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS will make you are live a empty life.

You don’t even know what “bible” and “quran” means.
You are empty.

Wikipedia.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 11:24am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Shut up illiterate. You think I’m dumb like you?
I’m sure sumerians don’t speak English, where will they worship “God”.

there is evidence that the Sumerians worshipped multiple gods, it is important to note that their religious system was polytheistic, meaning they believed in and worshipped a pantheon of deities.
The Sumerians believed that various gods and goddesses ruled over different aspects of life, such as nature, fertility, and warfare. These deities had specific roles and were associated with specific cities or regions. Some of the well-known Sumerian deities include Enlil, the god of wind and storms, Inanna, the goddess of love and war, and Utu, the sun god.
Facts is staring at you because you’ve been indoctrinated you rather bask in your beliefs.

State your own source and what is educating your ignorance self, basing your life on jewish books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS will make you are live a empty life.

You don’t even know what “bible” and “quran” means.
You are empty.

Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for citations elsewhere on Wikipedia. As a user-generated source, it can be edited by anyone at any time, and any information it contains at a particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or simply incorrect.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:24am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Wikipedia.

Better than Assumption.
If you are not careful your ignorance will be your end.

This is world history cheesy
https://www.worldhistory.org/Enlil/

Which lie will you tell yourself again

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 11:26am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Better than Assumption.
If you are careful your ignorance will be your end.

This is world history cheesy

Is Enlil just one of many names for the same God? You don't know.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:28am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Is Enlil just one of many names for the same God? You don't know.
Illiterate, there is nothing like “God” in sumerian language. And “God” means IDOL in English language.
Not to forget that enlil has parents, all of them are IDOLS. I already showed you yahweh statue.
You are ignorant, keep looking for excuse.

This is world history not Wikipedia

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 11:30am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate, there is nothing like “God” in sumerian language. And “God” means IDOL in English language.
Not to forget that enlil has parents, all of them are IDOLS. I already showed you yahweh statue.
You are ignorant, keep looking for excuse.

This is world history not Wikipedia

Monotheism as the Predecessor of Polytheism in Sumerian Religion
In: Evangelical Quarterly: An International Review of Bible and Theology
Author: S. Langdon

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:32am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

What does “theism” mean.
Whether poly or mono. What does “theism” mean wink

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:34am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Exactly basing your life on jewish books and playing victims of color.
Condemning yourself and believing you need a jewish man to come save you.

This picture speaks to you.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:36am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

You just copied a title from google verbatim, have you ever Read this book before now?
You see how desperate you are?

I would need more information or specific details about the content to provide a more accurate response.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 11:40am On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

I took this excerpt from the book.
Can you now see that your religion stem from Animism cheesy

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 12:33pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

You just copied a title from google verbatim, have you ever Read this book before now?
You see how desperate you are?

I would need more information or specific details about the content to provide a more accurate response.

I gave you a source for you to read because you seem at odds with any notion that you could be wrong about Sumeria. Monotheism was the faith of Noah and his family then Ham rebelled and he started polytheism. It spread to Sumeria and all over the world the religion of Egypt aka Ham aka Africa. I am not in support of all Sumeria being innocent of this rebellion as there were some who also practiced Polytheism in many city states which came later in history. Did you know the Moors were originally Sumerian? Yes the Moors aka Moab one of the most powerful empires in world history are Semitic in origin. They practiced Islam along side pagan polytheistic traditions.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 12:34pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

I gave you a source for you to read because you seem at odds with any notion that you could be wrong about Sumeria. Monotheism was the faith of Noah and his family then Ham rebelled and he started polytheism. It spread to Sumeria and all over the world the religion of Egypt aka Ham aka Africa. I am not in support of all Sumeria being innocent of this rebellion as there were some who also practiced Polytheism in many city states which came later in history. Did you know the Moors were originally Sumerian? Yes the Moors aka Moab one of the most powerful empires in world history are Semitic in origin. They practiced Islam along side pagan polytheistic traditions.

Have you read the source you gave me before or you only hurriedly went on google looking for anything to defend your claims.
Where exactly in the source supports what you are saying, quote it out.
Whether mono or poly what does “theism” mean.

Moors is an ISLAMIC empire. Where does “islam” come from?
The Moors were a medieval Muslim people of North African and Iberian descent who established a civilization in the Iberian Peninsula during the Middle Ages. They were primarily of Berber and Arab origins, and their cultural and ethnic makeup was shaped by various influences.

On the other hand, the Sumerians were an ancient civilization that flourished in Mesopotamia (modern-day southern Iraq) around 4,000 to 1,800 BCE. They were a distinct culture and civilization that predates the medieval era by thousands of years.

Moab refers to an ancient kingdom located in what is now modern-day Jordan. The Moabites were a historical people who inhabited this region during ancient times, and they are mentioned in various ancient texts, including the Bible. The Moabites had no direct connection to the Moors or the medieval period.

Just like your ancestors you are empty!, keep bringing out assumptions from your ass, it will all be BUSTED!

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 12:36pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

The gobekil tepe predates the Sumerian by thousands of years, they were also highly civilized.
Guess the name of their religion cheesy

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 12:41pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

The gobekil tepe predates the Sumerian by thousands of years, they were also highly civilized.
Guess the name of their religion cheesy

The Sumerians were the people of southern Mesopotamia whose civilization flourished between c. 4100-1750 BCE.Oct 9, 2019

Sumerians - World History Encyclopedia
Their homeland in Mesopotamia, called Sumer, emerged roughly 6,000 years ago along the floodplains between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in present-day Iraq

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 12:44pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Göbekli Tepe, located in modern-day Turkey, dates back to the Pre-Pottery Neolithic period and is estimated to have been constructed around 9600 BCE to 8000 BCE.

The period of 9600 BCE to 8000 BCE is around 1600 years older than the period of 4100 BCE to 1750 BCE.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 12:44pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Exactly basing your life on jewish books and playing victims of color.
Condemning yourself and believing you need a jewish man to come save you.

This picture speaks to you.

I am a Judean. I am not an African. Cushites are so arrogant suggesting all humanity started in Ethiopia.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 12:47pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

I am a Judean. I am not an African. Cushites are so arrogant suggesting all humanity started in Ethiopia.
“Judea” is not a continent.
Jewish slaves are so ignorant on what they base their entire lives on.

What’s the religion of judea cheesy
Monotheist, You are yet to tell me what “theism” mean cheesy
The book you gave as source did more damage to your argument, only if you had read it before you won’t have posted it, but desperation got the better of you.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 1:12pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

“Judea” is not a continent.
Jewish slaves are so ignorant on what they base their entire lives on.

What’s the religion of judea cheesy
Monotheist, You are yet to tell me what “theism” mean cheesy
The book you gave as source did more damage to your argument, only if you had read it before you won’t have posted it, but desperation got the better of you.

Where do you find these lying sources? Are you trying to prove your Cushite polytheism is the true religion of man?
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:16pm On May 17, 2023
Göbekli Tepe Is older than this “cushite” jargons you keep saying, bwahahaha

Richwallet:

Where do you find these lying sources? Are you trying to prove your Cushite polytheism is the true religion of man?

World history, where are you finding your own jargons sources from?
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/#:~:text=Yahweh%20is%20the%20name%20of,have%20revealed%20to%20his%20people.

You have been lied to and indoctrinated with jewish beliefs from birth, I know it’s hard to see your beliefs busted.

Jewish slave that’s worshipping an orphan god, he keeps regurgitating “polytheism”, but when we ask him what “theism” means, he becomes empty like his jewish creator.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:18pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

I gave you a source for you to read because you seem at odds with any notion that you could be wrong about Sumeria.

What exactly in the book agrees with what you are saying?
I ask again, what does “theism” mean cheesy

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:34pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Where do you find these lying sources?

You said moors were originally sumerians, please provide original sources.
You said moors are also called moab, please provide original sources.

Do not be an hypocrite.
Your ignorance is irritating.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

You said moors were originally sumerians, please provide original sources.
You said moors are also called moab, please provide original sources.

Do not be an hypocrite.
Your ignorance is irritating.

What race were the Moabites?
Moabite, member of a West-Semitic people who lived in the highlands east of the Dead Sea (now in west-central Jordan) and flourished in the 9th century bc. They are known principally through information given in the Old Testament and from the inscription on the Moabite Stone.

After the fall of Moab and destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah alot of Moabites received land west of Egypt from the King of Egypt. The Berbers and Moabites mixed and later became known as Almorivids shorten to Moors. Berbers are Barbra Nubian cattle herders that migrated with the seasons.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

After the fall of Moab and destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah alot of Moabites received land west of Egypt from the King of Egypt.

What century was the fall of moab and destruction of sodom and gomorrah?

Moab was an ancient kingdom that existed in the region east of the Dead Sea, in what is now modern-day Jordan. It had its own distinct culture and history. While it is mentioned in biblical accounts and had interactions with neighboring regions, such as Israel, there is no historical evidence to support the claim that Moabites received land west of Egypt after the fall of Moab.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

After the fall of Moab and destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah alot of Moabites received land west of Egypt from the King of Egypt.

Sodom and Gomorrah are cities described in biblical narratives, particularly in the Book of Genesis. According to the biblical account, these cities were destroyed due to their wickedness. The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah is not directly connected to the Moabites or the events you mentioned.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

The Berbers and Moabites mixed and later became known as Almorivids shorten to Moors. Berbers are Barbra Nubian cattle herders that migrated with the seasons.

The term "Moors" historically referred to Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb (Northwest Africa) and the Iberian Peninsula during the medieval period. However, it is important to note that the origin of the term "Moors" does not derive from the mixing of Moabites and Berbers.
The Berbers are an indigenous ethnic group in North Africa who have a long history and distinctive culture in the region. The mixing and blending of various cultures and populations have occurred throughout history, but the specific claim that the Berbers and Moabites mixed to become known as Moors is not supported by historical evidence.

EMPTINESS!

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 1:55pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

After the fall of Moab and destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah alot of Moabites received land west of Egypt from the King of Egypt. The Berbers and Moabites mixed and later became known as Almorivids shorten to Moors. Berbers are Barbra Nubian cattle herders that migrated with the seasons.

In the definition you copied from google,
“What race were the Moabites?
Moabite, member of a West-Semitic people who lived in the highlands east of the Dead Sea (now in west-central Jordan) and flourished in the 9th century bc. They are known principally through information given in the Old Testament and from the inscription on the Moabite Stone.

What does the moabite stone say about what YHWH? grin
https://www.worldhistory.org/Moabite_Stone_%5BMesha_Stele%5D/

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 2:21pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

The term "Moors" historically referred to Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb (Northwest Africa) and the Iberian Peninsula during the medieval period. However, it is important to note that the origin of the term "Moors" does not derive from the mixing of Moabites and Berbers.
The Berbers are an indigenous ethnic group in North Africa who have a long history and distinctive culture in the region. The mixing and blending of various cultures and populations have occurred throughout history, but the specific claim that the Berbers and Moabites mixed to become known as Moors is not supported by historical evidence.

EMPTINESS!

There are Moors descendants here in America. You simply are unaware. They have loads of evidence which proves they are Moors. My family came from Germany, we are Franks and the history books aren't clear about us either. We have loads of evidence proving that we are German Franks and our oral history is different from recorded history.

A portrait of King Clovis De France the first unified king of all Franks.

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 2:28pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

There are Moors descendants here in America. You simply are unaware. They have loads of evidence which proves they are Moors. My family came from Germany, we are Franks and the history books aren't clear about us either. We have loads of evidence proving that we are German Franks and our oral history is different from recorded history.

A portrait of King Clovis De France the first unified king of all Franks.

I see you are regurgitating drew Ali victim mentality words which has been busted and debunked the way I’m busting yours here.

First off, in the tanakh you are using as a history source, let’s see how moabite came about.

“This chapter is fraught with fallacies. Firstly, these characters are eponymous and not actual people.
it must be pointed out, how were these two daughters able to trick a righteous man such as Lot to drink so much on back to back nights? How do you
trick a man into drinking in the first place? How did Lot drink so much on the first night, that he blacked out (obviously), woke up without a hangover (usually the result of drinking until you black out), and then, tricked into drinking the same exact amount of wine the next night, until he blacked out? How did these virgin girls who had “not known man,” even get Lot’s member inside of them? If he was in a drunken stupor which he would ve be in to not realize that he is having sex with his own daughters, then, how did this act actually play out? As graphic as these questions seem, they must be asked and answered as this story defies logic. The allegories of these types of stories have never truly been questioned because it would eventually show that the biblical narrative is a book largely concocted from actual historical events and people, but completely revised in a way to demean and degrade certain groups of people while praising and upgrading others. What this passage ultimately highlights is a bloodline continuity of endogamy explained in an attempt to distance Moab from a bloodline link to the biblical Israelites (descendants of Abraham)”

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 3:13pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

I see you are regurgitating drew Ali victim mentality words which has been busted and debunked the way I’m busting yours here.

First off, in the tanakh you are using as a history source, let’s see how moabite came about.

“This chapter is fraught with fallacies. Firstly, these characters are eponymous and not actual people.
it must be pointed out, how were these two daughters able to trick a righteous man such as Lot to drink so much on back to back nights? How do you
trick a man into drinking in the first place? How did Lot drink so much on the first night, that he blacked out (obviously), woke up without a hangover (usually the result of drinking until you black out), and then, tricked into drinking the same exact amount of wine the next night, until he blacked out? How did these virgin girls who had “not known man,” even get Lot’s member inside of them? If he was in a drunken stupor which he would ve be in to not realize that he is having sex with his own daughters, then, how did this act actually play out? As graphic as these questions seem, they must be asked and answered as this story defies logic. The allegories of these types of stories have never truly been questioned because it would eventually show that the biblical narrative is a book largely concocted from actual historical events and people, but completely revised in a way to demean and degrade certain groups of people while praising and upgrading others. What this passage ultimately highlights is a bloodline continuity of endogamy explained in an attempt to distance Moab from a bloodline link to the biblical Israelites (descendants of Abraham)”

Moabites are not Israelites nor were they Hebrews. I am saying that Moors are here in America. They love weaving themselves into being God's chosen just the same Cushite Ethiopians with the story of Queen Sheba and Menelik I. And the white Khazars Askenasks who say they are Jews. History is reap with liars.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 3:16pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Moabites are not Israelites nor were they Hebrews. I am saying that Moors are here in America. They love weaving themselves into being God's chosen just the same Cushite Ethiopians with the story of Queen Sheba and Menelik I. And the white Khazars Askenasks who say they are Jews. History is reap with liars.

Moabite, member of a West-Semitic people who lived in the highlands east of the Dead Sea (now in west-central Jordan) and flourished in the 9th century bc. They are known principally through information given in the Old Testament and from the inscription on the Moabite Stone.”

What does the moabite stone say about what YHWH?

Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Richwallet: 3:25pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Moabite, member of a West-Semitic people who lived in the highlands east of the Dead Sea (now in west-central Jordan) and flourished in the 9th century bc. They are known principally through information given in the Old Testament and from the inscription on the Moabite Stone.”

Moabites are just one of a group of Semitic people who rebelled against God. They were Semitic trying to convert other Semitic people to join them in polytheism so they weaved pagan worship right in along side the monotheism. This is called syncreticism. Haitian Vodou is a syncreticism of Catholicism and Vodoun of Dahomey now called Benin Republic.

Moabites were enemies of God and fought with King David.
Re: The Bible Is More Literal Than The Qu'ran by Maynmann: 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
Richwallet:

Moabites are just one of a group of Semitic people who rebelled against God. They were Semitic trying to convert other Semitic people to join them in polytheism so they weaved pagan worship right in along side the monotheism. This is called syncreticism. Haitian Vodou is a syncreticism of Catholicism and Vodoun of Dahomey now called Benin Republic.

Moabites were enemies of God and fought with King David.

Read what i said slowly….

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Death Sentence / Song Of Solomon / Overlooked Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.