Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) (38832 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2023
tonye33:
Missing Port Harcourt Student, Blessing
Chioma have been found at Igbo Etche.

Information on how she was found have not been disclosed to the public.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/05/13/rivers-police-rescue-12-year-old-girl-from-forest/%3famp=1

and where are the arrested kidnappers ? ransome was paid

storm ko rescue ni
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Hopemanfx: 8:42am On May 14, 2023
igbo-etche is the headquarter of kidnapping for rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2023
You do realise his sisters might not be in support of him, so why wish them such terrible situation? Two wrongs cannot make a right!
Jennyclay:
Thank God she’s found alive and complete.

may your sisters go missing and never be found IJN. Amen!!

Then you will know how it feels

6 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Thank God she’s found alive and complete.

may your sisters go missing and never be found IJN. Amen!!

Then you will know how it feels
you are a saphead. A daft person. Nitwit. Always in a rush to quote or mention others without reading first, because you are not only an illiterate, but choose to remain one, stopping others efforts at making sure you are educated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2023
Hopemanfx:
igbo-etche is the headquarter of kidnapping for rivers state.
It is the one that is been noised.
There are other places where security is a problem in rivers state.
Besides etche is easily accessible somewhat to ph
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:45am On May 14, 2023
Ikennaford:
This kinda small small girls, don deh collect gbola upandan, as she chubby laidis, her body go deh totori her 24/7
Don’t you sound stupid with this comment?

4 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 8:46am On May 14, 2023
Okhuadams:
This aunty 12yrs old. Make I no argue no be me born her while everyone way we still thank God
that girl is no AUNTY she looks her age but plumpy and chubby, almost like adult.mostly kids from Rich home often look like that.no be ajepako wey full ghettos grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Hopemanfx: 8:47am On May 14, 2023
baralatie:

It is the one that is been noised.
There are other places where security is a problem in rivers state.
Besides etche is easily accessible somewhat to ph
97% of kidnapping in rivers state is in igbo etche. go and make research! Igbo eche is the headquarter of kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MrAgbako: 8:47am On May 14, 2023
Farid24224:

She's 12 🙄
I meant the 21 year old lady that was found on gbola last week

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 8:47am On May 14, 2023
[quote author=Ikennaford post=123124779]This kinda small small girls, don deh collect gbola upandan, as she chubby laidis, her body go deh totori her 24/7[/quote
You guys can talk trash, how can you expect that from a 12yrs old kid?is that not gojeotha sch uniform she is inn,I thought they have school bus that bring them to school and also carry them back home.

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2023
OmoOshodi:
will not be happy with this news

IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 8:49am On May 14, 2023
Ikennaford:
This kinda small small girls, don deh collect gbola upandan, as she chubby laidis, her body go deh totori her 24/7
You guys can talk trash, how can you expect that from a 12yrs old kid?is that not gojeotha sch uniform she is inn,I thought they have school bus that bring them to school and also carry them back home.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 8:50am On May 14, 2023
ukaface:

Don’t you sound stupid with this comment?

Unfortunately, you're the one who sounds even more stupid. I know your type will come out to attack the guy for stating the obvious.

Before you start displaying your daftness and ignorance online, younger girls of that age 12, 13 and above already have boyfriends scattered around. In fact, most of them always fvck on a steady. Days are gone when you see girls of that age who doesn't know anything about s$x. Nowadays You'll see them putting on big Polo shirt walking up and down with those guys. Most of these girls knows what you don't know. So why attacking the guy for saying the truth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by arantess: 8:51am On May 14, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Found in a hotel or uncompleted building.
Don't be stupid this Sunday morning

Those that stay in PH know about etche and their kidnapping activities

Almost all kidnap cases are traced to that kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2023
How this age of a thing is being calculated? I wonder why this girl is 12yrs. Hmmmmm to God be the glory she has returned.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2023
Hopemanfx:

97% of kidnapping is in igbo etche. go and make research! Igbo eche is the headquarter of kidnappers
Because that are is connected to igirata rumuookoro ,from that sme place Owerri rod,from that same place through the back I can't remember the name of that bush road.the kidnappers can easily disappear into neighbouring towns.
Unlike abua odua oromoku that has one road that ca be used to track you but security like I said is an issue in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by orikoku: 8:53am On May 14, 2023
Thank God she enjoyed the gbola before going back home.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 8:53am On May 14, 2023
Fame1309:

E be like say this one still thinks we're living in 1929. Madam girls of nowadays are far smarter in evil than you. Girls of 12 years and above knows what you don't know, considering the fact that girls gets more mature than guys. It'll interest you to know that, that girl isn't even dating her boys in her class, but a guy in the streets much more senior to her by far. So wetin u dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:53am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately, you're the one who sounds even more stupid. I know your type will come out to attack the guy for stating the obvious.

Before you start displaying your daftness and ignorance online, younger girls of that age 12, 13 and above already have boyfriends scattered around. In fact, most of them always fvck on a steady. Days are gone when you see girls of that age who doesn't know anything about s$x. Nowadays You'll see them putting on big Polo shirt walking up and down with those guys. Most of these girls knows what you don't know. So why attacking the guy for saying the truth?
And you even seem more daft and dunce than the first guy.
Stating what obvious?

4 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by arantess: 8:53am On May 14, 2023
Okhuadams:
This aunty 12yrs old. Make I no argue no be me born her while everyone way we still thank God
But you believe halaand is 21 abi, and you don't believe this

Stop sounding stupid
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by KonTagiousBull: 8:54am On May 14, 2023
tonye33:
Missing Port Harcourt Student, Blessing
Chioma have been found at Igbo Etche.

Information on how she was found have not been disclosed to the public.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/05/13/rivers-police-rescue-12-year-old-girl-from-forest/%3famp=1

And the emperor of Rivers State keep making noise up and down without providing security.

Oh...God..if it was Amaechi..wonders for don happen for that Igbo etchie..
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:55am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

E be like say this one still thinks we're living in 1929. Madam girls of nowadays are far smarter in evil than you. Girls 12 years and above knows what you don't know, considering the fact that girls more mature than guys. It'll interest you to know that, that girl isn't even dating her classmates but a guy in the streets much more senior to her by far. So wetin u dey talk?
Do you know her?
Or you’re assuming?
Probably your girl child that is already 10 has numerous body counts and so you think this said girl is like your daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2023
This one sef don dey knack...happy dey found her
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:55am On May 14, 2023
Creamypie:
No be that gender wey carry hole in between leg again? When they are found,which I thank God for, the location is never disclosed.y?

And a "whole you" dropped out from that hole, is that not embarrassing?😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2023
I hate people that assume rubbish
People that stupidly generalise
Y’all are dimwits

2 Likes

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2023
Creamypie:
No be that gender wey carry hole in between leg again? When they are found,which I thank God for, the location is never disclosed.y?

Holes***

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by KonTagiousBull: 8:57am On May 14, 2023
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=123121838]Abi she planned her own kidnap so that her parents go raise ransom for her boyfriend.[/quote

God Almighty..Alpha and Omega..Whom we call on everyday and night will make it happen to you or any of your relatives.

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by formenew: 8:58am On May 14, 2023
Amazing
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 8:58am On May 14, 2023
ukaface:

And you even seem more daft and dunce than the first guy.
Stating what obvious?

As expected. Noticed how you avoided my conversation and started ranting? Counter my point with facts if na lie I dey talk. Everything no be my emotions trying to gain emotional sympathy.

younger girls of that age 12, 13 and above already have boyfriends scattered around. In fact, most of them always fvck on a steady. Days are gone when you see girls of that age who doesn't know anything about s$x. Nowadays You'll see them putting on big Polo shirt walking up and down with those yahoo boys. Most of these girls knows what you don't know. So why attacking the guy for saying the truth?

Counter my point above with facts
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
ukaface:
I hate people that assume rubbish
People that stupidly generalise
Y’all are dimwits
The most important thing is that she was found alive.
It would not be an easy experience for her because she is a very young person to now find herself inside the bush for three days.
But let us thank God for her life
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 9:02am On May 14, 2023
So many sick and disgusting people on this forum. Just look at the feaces coming out of their accursed fingers. Maybe when your 12 year old daughter or niece goes missing you can ask her if she went to collect gbola in a notorious kidnappers' den.

Bastards

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 9:02am On May 14, 2023
ukaface:
Do you know her?
Or you’re assuming?
Probably your girl child that is already 10 has numerous body counts and so you think this said girl is like your daughter.

Who's this f.o.ol?

You don already dey wail? The truth is painful but we must keep saying.

"younger girls of that age 12, 13 and above already have boyfriends scattered around. In fact, most of them always fvck on a steady. Days are gone when you see girls of that age who doesn't know anything about s$x. Nowadays You'll see them putting on big Polo shirt walking up and down with those yahoo boys. Most of these girls knows what you don't know. So why attacking the guy for saying the truth?"

F.o.o.l counter my point above with facts if it's a lie. I.di.ot. you want to come here and start wailing so as to gain emotional sympathy. Who are you trying to use reverse physocology on here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.