Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) (39217 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
hope I’m not the one you’re referring to as local dogs Well I wish your sisters whatever you wish me.

I don’t know why stoop so low replying you. Biko don’t quote me again oo!!

Broke men everywhere!!! Shame!!!

Hahahah, stupid Child! Seems the way you sing with brokenness, it's something that runs in your household. Since the beginning of this year I have not even used the word broke and I think it's broke people that use the word frequently. Cash gift I have given out from April till this month runs into millions, so cook up another thing you this local girl!!
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Krublog(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2023
baralatie:

Is she 18

The permission of her parents is not needed. They can only be requested to be there. It's not a criminal indictment procedure.

This debrief is like her walking the police through what happened from the time she left for school until she was kidnapped and rescued.

However, she can refuse to answer and request for a lawyer to be present. At that point, she becomes a suspect in the case of her own kidnap.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Krublog(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2023
baralatie:

You have created a new meaning of underwear for women

Common sense my brother, common sense!!!

Why do they even call it common
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2023
Krublog:

The permission of her parents is not needed. They can only be requested to be there. It's not a criminal indictment procedure.

This debrief is like her walking the police through what happened from the time she left for school until she was kidnapped and rescued.

However, she can refuse to answer and request for a lawyer to be present. At that point, she becomes a suspect in the case of her own kidnap.
One her parents will be there and if the parents refuse the police to press on the matter.
There is nothing the police can do other than to sign off
At that point the child was picked she was not half naked as you claim.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 14, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Found in a hotel or uncompleted building.
No worry, men don handle your account. "Idan wey Dem dey ban na wetin"?🤣🤣

Take a break from this forum, make you use am better yourself. Come up with another account Dem kill am. I warned you from the onset.
Behave! 😋
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Breastfeed: 10:42am On May 14, 2023
Nice, thank God she has been found safe and sound.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Krublog(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2023
baralatie:

One her parents will be there and if the parents refuse the police to press on the matter.
There is nothing the police can do other than to sign off
At that point the child was picked she was not half naked as you claim.

No my friend, the parents cannot obstruct an investigation into a crime against the state.

That is why even after a murderer has been forgiven by the family of the deceased and all charges dropped, the government steps in.

Kidnapping is not a civil offense. It is criminal in nature and as such, the government is interested. If the family gives up their will to pursue the case as victims, then the government can step in and make them cooperate as witnesses. Hope you get the difference

Either ways, the girl must be debriefed.

That girl was not covered. They could have covered her up better.

Leaving her open like that before the public would make many assume the worse with all the stigma that comes with it.

It is basic psychology.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by iukpe: 10:55am On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Thank God she’s found alive and complete.

may your sisters go missing and never be found IJN. Amen!!

Then you will know how it feels

If a child is missing for an hour no matter the gender, be certain that the parents have visited hell. The trauma is unspeakable. Making fun of the situation is not unusual but anytime anyone does, consider the situation from the family perspective.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by phartymart(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2023
Thank God 🙏
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Guava: 10:58am On May 14, 2023
Very disgusting people on nairaland. Tufia

She's 12!!!
Disturbing comments undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ahnie: 11:06am On May 14, 2023
Creamypie:
No be that gender wey carry hole in between leg again? When they are found,which I thank God for, the location is never disclosed.y?
Hi,you know you can do better than this dear.
I hardly hold people in high esteem,but I hold you.
She's 12yrs for God sake dear!I m a parent and I find this comment of yours very disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ahnie: 11:09am On May 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

No worry, men don handle your account. "Idan wey Dem dey ban na wetin"?🤣🤣

Take a break from this forum, make you use am better yourself. Come up with another account Dem kill am. I warned you from the onset.
Behave! 😋
The mod should ban his account,there re very disturbing people with cruel intentions on this forum.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:21am On May 14, 2023
What's wrong with the males in this forum? Am embarrassed to identify as a male after reading the majority of statements here all in the name of likes and trolling.
Instead of jumping into silly conclusions, why not rejoice that she's been found alive and wait for the police to finish their investigation? Is it not bad enough that her family had to go thru the ordeal of not knowing where their daughter was that you all see the need to continue the ordeal with your insensitive comments?.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cvarinzechukwu: 11:26am On May 14, 2023
Chioma blessing don go sleep over for her boyfriend house
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sageb: 11:30am On May 14, 2023
lozanni:

Honestly, the vast spaces of arable forests and grasslands in that area, makes it a very conducive location for kidnappers and other evil elements to operate from.
Igbo Etche, with the active participation of the indigenes, should be converted into large scale farmlands and ranches in order to make it the food basket of the state and also earn foreign exchange through export of highly desirable cash crops.

You are right, Rivers State Government should build another Songhai farm in Igbo Etche.

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:34am On May 14, 2023
Fat Girl
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Merrygold37: 11:38am On May 14, 2023
Thank God for preserving her life.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

E be like say this one still thinks we're living in 1929. Madam girls of nowadays are far smarter in evil than you. Girls of 12 years and above knows what you don't know, considering the fact that girls gets more mature than guys. It'll interest you to know that, that girl isn't even dating her boys in her class, but a guy in the streets much more senior to her by far. So wetin u dey talk?
Am taking my kid as case study,I don't imagine her at that age doing such.more importantly,the way u raise them up matters .both parents doing their duties as father and mother.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Rivers State Government should do something about this particular Igboeche

They have been notorious for kidnapping

Flush the idiots out

Wike this is your job but you are busy romancing thiefnubuu undecided
Wike is a big fool from same LGA as mine. So shameful that he happen to be my brother. Instead of him to focus on leaving a legacy behind, he is busy chasing that Lagos big thief, the drug kingpin and number one most corrupt politician in Africa. Thiéfnubu.
Karma will deal with him and I will laugh at his foolishness when it happens
😡😡😡😡😡😡
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2023
MrAgbako:
Found on a gbola
Small girl like this dey hunt for gbola? It's weird
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2023
Farid24224:

She's 12 🙄
And so?

Some of these kids do bad things pass adults sef.....It's like you have forgotten that cowgirl Chrisland student.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
Abi she planned her own kidnap so that her parents go raise ransom for her boyfriend.

Kaii.. shocked shocked
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 1:20pm On May 14, 2023
Fame1309:

Am taking my kid as case study,I don't imagine her at that age doing such.more importantly,the way u raise them up matters .both parents doing their duties as father and mother.

Now you're talking like a sensible girl unlike the other 🤡 that was insulting her father. Of course, the way you train your kids matters alot. And scientific research has shown that the girl child tends to be more exposed early in life as regards sexual activities far than the boy child.

I hope you know a 15ears old girl and a 15years old boy are not age mates at all? The girl of 15 is already an adult due to her maturity in body and exposure. she goes after guys far above her age. While the boy child of 15 is still a kid playing around with tyres in the street.
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
And so?

Some of these kids do bad things pass adults sef.....It's like you have forgotten that cowgirl Chrisland student.

Cc: ukaface

Bro, ukaface will soon comma insult you now just watch. The 🤡 kept attacking guys who calls out these small small girls. Even despite telling her that these small small girls knows bad things more than adults, the 🤡 kept insulting her father. Chrisland student cowgirl is a good example.

Ukaface abi wetin dem dey call you, I'm sure you'll insult this guy instead of countering his points with facts!!!! 🤡
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 1:33pm On May 14, 2023
Fame1309:

Girls of 12years and above nowadays knows bad things far more than you. Y'all should stop this silly habits of insulting guys here whenever they say these small small girls went to chop dicks because it's true.

Chrisland student cowgirl is a case study here. No be 12years she dey? U think say that girl never chop lots of dicks by now? Or were you expecting them to record it? Madam a girl child is far different from a boy child

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 1:37pm On May 14, 2023
FireUpNow:

Small girl like this dey hunt for gbola? It's weird

It's not weird bro. That chrisland student cowgirl, abeg no be on top gbola dey see am? No be 12years she dey? So wetin u dey talk?

It's like you dey underrate all these small small girls of 12years and above. Not when tiktok and twerking is onboard. Underrate them at your own peril
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2023
ukaface:

I don’t even understand how some people think
A girl went missing, she gets found. And, the first thought some dimwits can come with is that she went Fvcking . I don’t know how people reason.

To think that one stupid mofo up there wants me to come up with facts counteracting his stupid claims about 12&13 years old girls sleeping around is another absurd and ridiculous thing. How do people even think?

There is no justification whatsoever for these comments actually. These unfortunate persons are potential fathers too.the lack of empathy amongst some young men tho… I even saw someone talking bout her bre*st. Omo I weak

1 Like

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2023
arantess:

But you believe halaand is 21 abi, and you don't believe this

Stop sounding stupid
no be say I cause you na my own opinion I give you open your useless mouth call yourself stupid. No wonder all ur family pple and friends warn me of ur stupidity and foolishness i been think say dem just wan yeye you but now I know say say true dem dey ralk truly ur sense don leave ur brain
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ukaface(f): 2:29pm On May 14, 2023
Kellie069:

There is no justification whatsoever for these comments actually. These unfortunate persons are potential fathers too.the lack of empathy amongst some young men tho… I even saw someone talking bout her bre*st. Omo I weak
I weak pass you o
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by raphy(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
How many days she slept out outside
They must have screw her omo
Thank God she is found
Re: Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bringbackmandat: 3:21pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Thank God she’s found alive and complete.

may your sisters go missing and never be found IJN. Amen!!

Then you will know how it feels
how do you know she was found complete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos / Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Reacts To Ritualist Who Killed 7 Including Students / Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.