Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola (4149 Views)

I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Lawly: 12:18pm On May 14, 2023
Tyriq:
They have learnt to thrive when marginalised , that is, even when deliberately excluded from government largesse , they still have a lower level of poverty than we and their killers of the 1960s.*

God bless you. It pays to be honest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by CSTRR: 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
waynetee:

Boundary in their own land? That is why they beat you retards all the time.
Keep beating.

Very soon, you would know that you guys are not the only ones with land and non-indigenes.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by goodnessme1(f): 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
Creeper:

Lol, what businesses? Or you mean trading a la buying and selling? Lol.

Let me tell you a little secret young blood: historically, in Yoruba culture, trading is for women and I’m sure most of the Yoruba people who do trading today are Yoruba women. And the fact that Igbo men are primarily involved in trading exemplifies why Igbo men are inherently feminine/effeminate - while Yoruba men exemplify pure African masculinity. Can you see the clash of civilisations?

Yoruba men are industrialists and nation builders hence Yorubaland is the most industrialised and developed in Nigeria and Yoruba men are over-represented on the richest Nigerians list.

Anyway, young blood, the only reason I’m on here early is because I have pounding some big booty East African chick all night - booty so huge, you can see it from the front, from a mile away. And I’m just bored whilst waiting for her in the car because I need to drop her off somewhere before I zoom off to my yard and get some sleep. What I’m saying in essence is that: go get yourself a baddie with some good pussy and a fat bum and stop celebrating trading. Make yourself useful by doing masculine shyt - trading is for women, lol.
Just say most Yoruba men are lazy unlike their women.

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by goodnessme1(f): 12:23pm On May 14, 2023
Adebowale89:
Check the Kola Odetola he has igbo as one of his parents, I don't know why mixed tribal marriage produce pained child

I agree that Yoruba sell their properties to igbo that you can't rent common shop in their land, very naïve and unaware that Igbo give no damn about anyone not even themselves

there should be redress of selling off lands to these people in Yoruba land
Cry cry baby 🤣😂🤣😜 you can't stop a hungry Yoruba man from selling his land to take chop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by goodnessme1(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2023
waynetee:

Boundary in their own land? That is why they beat you retards all the time.
Remember it's one Nigeria grin grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by mbaise1000: 12:51pm On May 14, 2023
Adebowale89:
Check the Kola Odetola he has igbo as one of his parents, I don't know why mixed tribal marriage produce pained child

I agree that Yoruba sell their properties to igbo that you can't rent common shop in their land, very naïve and unaware that Igbo give no damn about anyone not even themselves

there should be redress of selling off lands to these people in Yoruba land
You just proved the man correct,

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:51pm On May 14, 2023
LeopardX:

Lol you wey dey talk, how many property(ies) you get for Yorubaland sef? And why are y'all so desperate to be neighbours to the Yorubas?

Na just noise una sabi make. More than 70% of properties in Lagos are owned by the Yorubas. Go and verify.

Onye ala si nor 70percent..

I have 6 without stress.. my parents nko..Dey Play. My siblings nko..

Dey play
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Insecured kee you there

Insured that won dominate National Politics since 1999
Insecured thats most industrialized region in West Africa
Insecured that monopolize the music, tech, CEO, banks etc
Insecured thats most peaceful region in Nigeria
Isecured that's the destination of foreign investors

Insecured of IPOB 😂😀😀

Stop latching onto Lagos xtics. We are not seeing such in Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun . The industries at Ogun are spillover from Lagos proximity.

Abeg say something else

You monopolized banks my foot

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2023
Creeper:

Let me tell you a little secret young blood: historically, in Yoruba culture, trading is for women and I’m sure most of the Yoruba people who do trading today are Yoruba women. And the fact that Igbo men are primarily involved in trading exemplifies why Igbo men are inherently feminine/effeminate - while Yoruba men exemplify pure African masculinity. Can you see the clash of civilisations?

Yoruba men are industrialists and nation builders hence Yorubaland is the most industrialised and developed in Nigeria and Yoruba men are over-represented on the richest Nigerians list.

Anyway, young blood, the only reason I’m on here early is because I have pounding some big booty East African chick all night - booty so huge, you can see it from the front, from a mile away. And I’m just bored whilst waiting for her in the car because I need to drop her off somewhere before I zoom off to my yard and get some sleep. What I’m saying in essence is that: go get yourself a baddie with some good pussy and a fat bum and stop celebrating trading. Make yourself useful by doing masculine shyt - trading is for women, lol.

If they leave you, Yoruba men count as masculine?
The least masculine men in Nigeria from physique to actions.
I will blame it on the yam species though.

Your masculinity is all channeled to thuggery and ballot-box snatching.
Classless, fearless mofos

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by willibounce1(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2023
Phuck kola otedola and his silly a.ss opinion. Yorubas won't take sh.it from flat headed hateful animals and Yorubas won't play that useless diplomatic politics anymore with some cursed hateful mongrels. You wish us bad we wish you bad. You bring your madness close to us , we return it in 100 folds. No time to play any nonsense civility or big brother to evil , hateful cannibals from the sad beast. The next 8 years will be fire for fire 🔥

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Creeper: 3:40pm On May 14, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Lol, you sound very insecure, emotional and feminine.

You can ask your women, they’ll explain it to you, lol.

I’m sure some Yoruba man is fccking your wife long-d1ck style while you’re out there in the market trading like a b1tch, lol. You gotta learn how to handle yourself with masculine shyt like Yoruba men.

Don’t cry, it’s just Yoruba tradition for women to handle trading while the men focus on nation building hence Yoruba men built two empires and ten kingdoms. Conversely, Igbo men never built anything and still can’t build anything in 2023, lol.

Also, I’m sure you’re posting from a Yoruba state. And that’s cos Yoruba men built a region you can thrive in, after running from your desolate and backward region.

Masculine shyt, lol.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by onumadu: 3:56pm On May 14, 2023
PreyingMantis:

We fear a yoruba man because he has an ibo mother?
Are Yoruba now matrilineal?

Thats how supine, how fearful we have become.

We forget the Yoruba killed in their hundreds last year by state protected fulani gunmen because we are desperate to be awarded office by those who defile our women and pillage our land.

*Principle counts for nothing.* We are *up for sale and not for very much.*

This is how far we have fallen.

We have won an election but lost our soul, we are in office but not in power.

We are now a pale imitation of the Fulani, a frightened, insecure, tremulous and second rate nation clinging like leeches to power we seek at any cost because we have nothing else to offer..

The *Ibos have not held power for 60 years and thrived.*
We have just won it for the 3rd time in the same period and still like the fulani fear them.
This is how low a once great people have fallen.

The first bolded is an earth-shattering question.
Are Yoruba people now matrilineal?

All I can say to this whole article is THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE PA AYO ADEBANJO. There are a few Yoruba like him but they are in the minority these days. That tiny minority is a tiny ray of light for the Yoruba nation in these dark and evil days of "Emilokanism".

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:51pm On May 14, 2023
So, because Shinedu lost an election now means Yorubas are frightened?.

Dey play.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:10pm On May 14, 2023
CSTRR:

Keep beating.

Very soon, you would know that you guys are not the only ones with land and non-indigenes.

I heard one of your Ezes has now by elevated to Eze of Kirikiri in Yorubaland. Is God not wonderful?

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:12pm On May 14, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, why were you crying that these men who you say are not 'masuline' STOPPED you from voting in the last election? To this day, you're still crying, so someone who is not 'masculine' STOPPED you from voting? What does that make you?

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:19pm On May 14, 2023
onumadu:

The first bolded is an earth-shattering question.
Are Yoruba people now matrimonial?

All I can say to this whole article is THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE PA AYO ADEBANJO. There are a few Yoruba like him but they are in the minority these days. That tiny minority is a tiny ray of light for the Yoruba nation in these dark and evil days of "Emilokanism".

It seems to me that its the Ibos that are afraid. You thought that you could play the Yorubas for fools and they treated your fvck up, now you're grabbing at straws by encouraging any Obi/GRV supporting Yorubas to speak up. Let me make it clear to you: The days of Yorubas been silent when you insult, denigrate and attack their culture is gone. The will return your hate back to you a 100 fold. The useless Zikism agenda that you're hiding, Yorubas will expose it to the whole world to see you okoros for what you really are. Conniving, bitter and hateful beings that do not deserve pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Airlord2030: 6:28pm On May 14, 2023
willibounce1:
Phuck kola otedola and his silly a.ss opinion. Yorubas won't take sh.it from flat headed hateful animals and Yorubas won't play that useless diplomatic politics anymore with some cursed hateful mongrels. You wish us bad we wish you bad. You bring your madness close to us , we return it in 100 folds. No time to play any nonsense civility or big brother to evil , hateful cannibals from the sad beast. The next 8 years will be fire for fire 🔥
God bless you omo iya..

no more liberal bullshit..

they bring hatred, they get hatred pro max..

Thunder fire igbos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 14, 2023
PreyingMantis:
See one of the insecure tramps Omoluabi Kola was talking about. Go and face Kola Odetola, a true Yoruba son. Wetin concern Mr Odetola with IPOB?

Nah tithe him read. He no get head for book. Forgive am
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Bridget95(f): 6:56pm On May 14, 2023
I keep telling Yorubas you will lose than gain. No wise son will think twice to invest in your land with the display of hooliganism in 2023.

There will be great depression of investors confidence in your land. This is what made you stronger
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by JOemmy(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2023
Wow this is best write up I have read this year this really summed up the current state of the yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Adebowale89(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2023
mbaise1000:

You just proved the man correct,

I prove a dumb writer correct just as you dummies prove Nnamdi KANU calling you people piigs and iidiot correct okwaya?

Ndi Izuzu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Adebowale89(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2023
goodnessme1:
Cry cry baby 🤣😂🤣😜 you can't stop a hungry Yoruba man from selling his land to take chop.

hungry Yoruba men are those you run to leave your wretched region to meet in their land

you this bloody immigrants, these naive people don't know you people killed yourselves on land tussle, if they know you don't give outsider breathing space in your useless region they won't even reason it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

So, why were you crying that these men who you say are not 'masuline' STOPPED you from voting in the last election? To this day, you're still crying, so someone who is not 'masculine' STOPPED you from voting? What does that make you?

Because the police were in their support.
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2023
Creeper:

I’m sure some Yoruba man is fccking your wife long-d1ck style while you’re out there in the market trading like a b1tch, lol. You gotta learn how to handle yourself with masculine shyt like Yoruba men.

Don’t cry, it’s just Yoruba tradition for women to handle trading while the men focus on nation building hence Yoruba men built two empires and ten kingdoms. Conversely, Igbo men never built anything and still can’t build anything in 2023, lol.

Also, I’m sure you’re posting from a Yoruba state. And that’s cos Yoruba men built a region you can thrive in, after running from your desolate and backward region.

Masculine shyt, lol.

Emprires easily overran by fulanis, Benin empire and Benin Republic.
Easily fell to colonization either.

Igbo don't operate stupid kingdom whatever which is why it took the British a century to administer.
Go and learn precolonial Igbo democratic system which is what is practiced in the modern world and see that your empire whatever is so outdated.

See how your men scream in fear that Igbos are taking over your land daily .

Don't reply me , your fellow Yoruba Kila wrote that epistle not me

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Because the police were in their support.

Excuses. You don't sound masculine at all.
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by goodnessme1(f): 10:08pm On May 14, 2023
Adebowale89:

hungry Yoruba men are those you run to leave your wretched region to meet in their land

you this bloody immigrants, these naive people don't know you people killed yourselves on land tussle, if they know you don't give outsider breathing space in your useless region they won't even reason it
I love your tears🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Adebowale89(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2023
goodnessme1:
I love your tears🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜

Iigbo love tears naturally that's why your Simon Ekpa caused you people more pains and agony in your poor region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Bringbackmandat: 10:12pm On May 14, 2023
Creeper:

remove Lagos and some parts of Ogun state that is noman's land then show me 5 industries owned by Yoruba.
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by Armaggedon: 8:30am On May 15, 2023
Creeper:

Every one in Nigeria and across the world knows that Yoruba men are the only people who advertise sexual stamina. But this is betrayed by the pattern of accusations made by women who ended their marriages with Yoruba men such as Tonto dike and Precious Chikwendu. Even same rumours of impotence hangs around your Ooni.

I have seen countless posts on nairaland and other social media that are like "why you should marry a Yoruba man" Note that these posts are made by Yoruba men themselves and are actually a form of advertisement. No other ethnic group does it. Not even Hausa fulani.
They even invented the term 'Yoruba demon' just to improve their public perception, yet it made things worse. Yoruba is the only group investing to create a public view of their masculinity, yet they are the only group who their women run away from.

I will not spend time on how women of other ethnic and beyond the country flock around Igbo men because that will be unbecoming of me as an Igbo and, too, it is a fact you know well. You saving grace is that Igbomen are always "inward looking" when it comes to marriage and are monogamous, coupled with the fact that Yoruba girls leave a whole lot to be desired by available men. If not, finding available Yoruba girls will be difficult for your men. Your ridiculous protest will not only include "they are dominating us" but also "they have taken all our women"

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by BOYS2MEN: 8:53am On May 15, 2023
Just calm down and read that gibberish u just typed.....does it make sense?
Ola9ja23:
Insecured kee you there

Insured that won dominate National Politics since 1999
Insecured thats most industrialized region in West Africa
Insecured that monopolize the music, tech, CEO, banks etc
Insecured thats most peaceful region in Nigeria
Isecured that's the destination of foreign investors

Insecured of IPOB 😂😀😀

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by BOYS2MEN: 8:54am On May 15, 2023
And a bigger ijiot commenting with a low android phone
WorldRichest:
Another idiot with a computer

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola by BOYS2MEN: 8:58am On May 15, 2023
Ur mama still dey feed u and ur papa.......😁
Creeper:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Hell With Aso Rock: Pastor Tunde Bakare / What Is Wrong With Igbo Politics In Nigeria? / Soludo: What Obasanjo And Yar’adua Told Meby Charles Soludo On January 23, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.