Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) (29922 Views)

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by olarent: 9:23am On May 14, 2023
Russia is showing mercy if russian want to behave like west ukrain we have been long history.
donbachi:
I thought by now... Ukraine would have gone into extinction.. removed from world map.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2023
And you think the Ukrainians are the ones fighting this war? People donโ€™t know that This war actually started in 2014. Have you read or heard what Angela Merkel said that the west have been propping and preparing Ukraine since that time while stalling on Ukraine signing the Minsk agreement?

Akwamkpuruamu:
Russia was over rated in this war against Ukraine. 1 week walkover is over one year now. I give it to the Ukrainians for their bravery
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by clockwisereport: 9:25am On May 14, 2023
Walelee:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat I ll really appreciate.. the hunger is unbearable things are really tough please I beg and if you have any job I can do to sustain I ll appreciate please am 628 Wale Joseph OPAY bank

Joseph Wale, the resident Fraudster is back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by TenQ: 9:26am On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Zelenskyy the most stubborn president on earth, sending his people to their early graves on a stead angry. Make pope try talk sense into am.
I agree perfectly with you. If the comedian had allowed Russia to take Crimea and the Donbas and the Zeporizhsia up to Moldova no one would have died in this war. But senseless Comedian is so stubborn!
His stubbornness is now causing Wagner and the Russian MoD to clash over ammunition.

The comedian should have counted the cost of war that shouldn't have exceeded 3 weeks at most.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:26am On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Zelenskyy the most stubborn president on earth, sending his people to their early graves on a stead angry. Make pope try talk sense into am.
So what do you expect him to do, watch his people crushed by Russia and claim their land ?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by ginggerxy: 9:27am On May 14, 2023
God1000:
Great men

Pope is a pacifist and dove, he can help in the mediation efforts, even though it seems the diplomatic doors are closed for now.

I see Ukraine wining this war, Russia is just too weak at the moment, almighty Putin now relies on the private military

I'm enjoying this David and Goliath fight.
I don't know why you people like lieing to yourselves.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread, but Christians cannot comment on a Muslim thread without asking to be converted to Muslim? What's going on here? Are you trying to tell us that Muslims are superior here? This is religious war and must be solved.

Let it be that only Christians can comment on Christian thread. Anyone wishing to comment must be converted to Christianity, just as it is in the Muslim thread. Please let's be guided.

@seun osewa

One is a religion and the other is a ..... You get the drift.. don't expect changes anytime soon.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by TenQ: 9:28am On May 14, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Pope should tell that young man the truth, America no mean well for him
I agree perfectly with you.

Russia mean all the best for Ukraine. All they wanted was to peacefully deNazify Ukraine and set them on the right path to being exactly like Belarus.

If the comedian had allowed Russia to take Crimea and the Donbas and the Zeporizhsia up to Moldova no one would have died in this war. But senseless Comedian is so stubborn!
His stubbornness is now causing Wagner and the Russian MoD to clash over ammunition.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by olarent: 9:28am On May 14, 2023
Not ovorated,do you know how many countries russian is waging war with in ukraine?ukrain is just a front russian is fightung more than 40 countries and still showing mercy to ukraine,with one nuclear bomb ukraine we be history.Why cant you ask ur self reason usa and nato and co are ranting instead of going to battlefield as they did in iraq,libya,afganistan etc.
Akwamkpuruamu:
Russia was over rated in this war against Ukraine. 1 week walkover is over one year now. I give it to the Ukrainians for their bravery

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2023
President Putin gave his words that he will never attack President Zelensky yet someone flew a drone close to Russia seat of power.. isn't it obvious someone must have aggrevated Russia to attack Ukraine with false propaganda information.. now the war have started, souls have been lost , the real enemy is still pouring fuel to the fire , why not call brother Putin and meet in a neutral place secretly.
You would realize you are just brothers fighting another person's war.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by onuman: 9:30am On May 14, 2023
Dear Pope, please advise the Comedian President to make peace between his Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ and Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ.
Outsiders are merely using him to destroy the last vestiges of Communism, and any dream by Russians for future reunion of the dissolved Soviet Union.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2023
God1000:
Great men

Pope is a pacifist and dove, he can help in the mediation efforts, even though it seems the diplomatic doors are closed for now.

I see Ukraine wining this war, Russia is just too weak at the moment, almighty Putin now relies on the private military

I'm enjoying this David and Goliath fight.
you mean the Ukraine is the Goliath because all European nations and Usa can't support you and still see yourself as the underdog
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by blacksam01: 9:33am On May 14, 2023
Ara21:
The Pope should tell him the truth.....

which truth ..? that he shld dash his father land to Rusdia because they hv large army..?

its tartamount to saying ur husband / boyfriend shld allow a rapist take turns on u cuz to they hv big muscle...

maybe that the kinda truth u mean
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2023
This Ukrainian president is stupid, the purpose of him going to meet the pope is to persuade the pope to take side with him and condemned Russia for "war crimes", he didn't actually went there for peace to reign.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Savechild23: 9:41am On May 14, 2023
If buhari can defend the masses like zelensky and abstain from corruption we all we have a better Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by sprints1: 9:43am On May 14, 2023
wellmax:

Russi just get mouth.
they don't even understand the useless media they are watching. Russia is not taking over Ukraine. What they are doing is special ops like in call of duty games. They are working on limited objectives destroy necessary infrastructures and weapon facilities. If war start unlimited objectives dem for don wipe Ukraine and and world will start because other countries will retaliate
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 9:44am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread, but Christians cannot comment on a Muslim thread without asking to be converted to Muslim? What's going on here? Are you trying to tell us that Muslims are superior here? This is religious war and must be solved.

Let it be that only Christians can comment on Christian thread. Anyone wishing to comment must be converted to Christianity, just as it is in the Muslim thread. Please let's be guided.

@seun osewa

Bro i have created many threads about this nonsense on nairaland but got deleted by the mod.

You see Nigeria is a lost nation, lost beyond redemption. Even the brightest mind in this country is a religious fanatic.

@seun osewa is too daft to know that Nigeria is multi-cultural and Multi-Religious nation hence the users of this forums are of different religions and cultures as well so everyone deserve to be treated equally regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation.

After the presidential election there was a hit of tribal war both online and offline. This same guy @seun osewa hypocritically created a thread here telling people to stop those tribal bigotry. I called his attention to what's is happening in the religious section and how he elevated one religion above the other by forcing anyone that want to comment on Islamic threads to confess Islam but allow everybody to comments on Christian threads but again my comments were deleted by the mode.

Truth be told, @seun osewa have several monikers on this forum where he attack and bully people from other tribes and faith.

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by mrkia(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2023
I have Long been searching for what qualify this Zelenze as president. He kept on slaughtering his citizens
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 9:45am On May 14, 2023
Zelensky you're a great leader keep on doing what you're doing you will win ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ’ช

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
I thought by now... Ukraine would have gone into extinction.. removed from world map.
Calm down bro, Ukraine is slowly and painfuly being obliterated.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Mr9iceGuy000001: 9:48am On May 14, 2023
If you are actually following the war, you will know that Russia is too powerful. Only China is on their side. All Europe plus America is aiding Ukraine. And you still feel Russia is over rated. Think well.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 9:49am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

@seun osewa

Exactly. Please @seun osewa do something about this please.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 9:51am On May 14, 2023
0taPiaPia:

One is a religion and the other is a ..... You get the drift.. don't expect changes anytime soon.

They'll soon come for your head and start screaming blasphemy

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by corlin2(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2023
Criminals
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 9:51am On May 14, 2023
Astra101:

Bro have created many threads about this nonsense on nairaland but got deleted by the mod.

You seen Nigeria is a lost nation, lost beyond redemption. Even the brightest mind in this country is a religious fanatic.

@seun osewa is too daft to know that Nigeria is multi-cultural and Multi-Religious nation hence the users of this forums are of different religions and cultures as well so every deserve to be treated equally regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation.

After the presidential election there was a hit of tribal war both online and offline. This same guy @seun osewa hypocritically created a thread here telling people to stop those tribal bigotry. I called his attention to what's is happening in the religious section and how he elevated one religion above the other by forcing anyone that want to comment on Islamic threads to confess Islam but allow everybody to comments on Christian threads.

Trust be told, @seun osewa have several monikers on this forum where he attack and bully people from other tribes and faith.

Maybe he's a Muslim
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2023
Tell him to stop d useless and baseless war
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by juman(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2023
Ukrainian are very stupid people.
They are wasting their lives to please America.

The war has damaged world economy.
We are all suffering from the senseless war.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:54am On May 14, 2023
donbachi:

Russia still dey play with them. And Russia are also weighing the consequences. Because countries like USA, Germany, UK , France and their other allies will come hard on them. R
Russia got a lot to lose .

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by GOVERNORR: 9:54am On May 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
They should tell him the truth that he can't finish what he started...

How did he start, I honestly don't know..

I'd thought Russia did some moves around 2013 and.. anyways it should end over there including their supporters
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Newsday: 9:54am On May 14, 2023
Portable Spotted Praying for is New Artists As They Gather to Wash is New G-Wagon

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfKv-AMeME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Causes Palestinian Statehood To Fail At UN Security Council / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Ministerโ€™s Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.