Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip (24256 Views)

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. / AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

One of my colleagues in office used to argue that Messi can’t perform outside Barcelona and I’m trying to understand that, example Ronaldo won golden boot in England, Spain and Italy but Messi even farmers league he can’t do everything since two seasons ago.

So I don't blame PSG fans, they only overrated Messi. They think he will deliver them in Champion league 🏆 but the boy was no where to be find, expecially against Bayern Munich, thank God they didn't face Manchester United or Manchester City.

The only way for Messi to be relevant again is to go back to Barcelona where he's WiFi works.

Nlfpmod
Messi is overatted.
Dude can't play nothing.
Psg has been losing back to back since
he joined them.
Bad player + bad luck = Messi

1 Like

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by DJInfluence: 12:37am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

One of my colleagues in office used to argue that Messi can’t perform outside Barcelona and I’m trying to understand that, example Ronaldo won golden boot in England, Spain and Italy but Messi even farmers league he can’t do everything since two seasons ago.

So I don't blame PSG fans, they only overrated Messi. They think he will deliver them in Champion league 🏆 but the boy was no where to be find, expecially against Bayern Munich, thank God they didn't face Manchester United or Manchester City.

The only way for Messi to be relevant again is to go back to Barcelona where he's WiFi works.

Nlfpmod
you don't sound like you are trying to understand anything. More like your mind is made up and you are trying to convince others to see things your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by seunayantokun(m): 12:40am On May 15, 2023
After rise is fall. Time to pack up.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Godmorning: 1:46am On May 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Honestly, Messi is just surplus to requirements in that PSG team! Pocketing large paychecks while holidaying on the pitch!

Football for Messi ended after winning that World Cup!

He should start planning his transition into coaching soon!

You're a dreamer... Someone that still plays like a magician.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Chidolalar: 1:54am On May 15, 2023
MASTERMIND04:

Messi is overatted.
Dude can't play nothing.
Psg has been losing back to back since
he joined them.
Bad player + bad luck = Messi

If messi is overrated, then Every other players whether dead or alive are simply trash and non-existing bcuz there is no player better or above Messi in football

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Chidolalar: 2:02am On May 15, 2023
Layi4real:
it not like that they don't have WORLD CUP medals too in France... If he does mbappe ND the rest will bring there own too

Can mbappe and co also bring their own ballon d'or and other subsequent prestigious individual trophy and also numerous notable unequal records attained by d GOAT MESSI?
Your answer to my question is what distinguishes and massively propels Messi above them or anyone u can think of or imagine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by HayB100(m): 3:05am On May 15, 2023
amerengues:

When I saw this topic, I rushed to see who posted....guess what?! It's the ever predictable sore loser who has Messi living rent-free in his/her mind.

You must come back here to witness how he would be crowned 8th Balloon d or.

I find it even funny that you are trying to respond like your motive was just to post without ill-intent.

PSG is the biggest loser! Messi is widely loved in the whole universe.

Hahahahahahaha!

This hangover must stop!
Lol, you guys no longer need to give Obembet the fool the attention he is craving for. He has always being a fool at that, imagine, match wey dey don play since yesterday, you just come dey reply now. Who does that? The earlier the better for you fools to understand, MESSI owes nobody anything in football again. He has conquered everything possible in the world of football. Even if he should decide to retire now, it's up to that. Despite the fact that MESSI is still playing in Europe, he is still hunting your ewure every now and then in Saudi. I have always said it, if your Penaldo does something goo, MESSI will definitely do it the best way. Every sane person knows MESSI plays better than Penaldo. All these nonsensical stats you dey post won't change anything. I just pray and hope you have the strength to withstand him being crowned his 8th Ballon d'Or. Imagine, you just keep disgracing yourself Obembet, our own goat is busy winning awards, while your own goat is busy practicing Smack down in the middle east, you go still commit suicide Obembet, sore loser🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Morphinne: 5:35am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
Well, when we saw through the future and told him he wouldn’t perform well outside Barcelona because not many players have been able to maintain their forms and tempo once they moved from one league/country to another, he dared us and made the move. I can give a list of players who have had themselves to blame for making such fatal mistakes. Lukaku’s Inter to Chelsea, Paul Pogba’s Juve-man U, Aubameyang’s Borussia-Arsenal and Eden Hazard’s Chelsea-Madrid moves are a few examples but fanboys argued blindly when we told them Messi is a system’s player. Goat has refused to bleat even at the best team in a country of farmers cry

1 Like

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by bayelsaowei(m): 5:35am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
when a younger mbappe can't deliver them in the CL they want messi to abi? Their heads no correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by hensben(m): 5:49am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Yea I think those branches deserve some respect too, but they prefer to rob them and praise Messi, I remember when Niesta deserve world best after wining everything yet they give it to him, but when things go wrong, they tag others...

I will suggest Messi to go back to Barcelona and retire there, he can't succeed outside Barcelona not even Eibar self
But he succeeded with Argentina or is Argentina not a team. Ronaldo stopped being a winger decades ago so he was mostly camping inside opponent’s box 18 in juve and Madrid whereas, Messi is the creator of his team and also score goals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by hensben(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Haaaaaaaaaa I never hate good player o.. the boy is good, just that you PSG never achieve reasons why they signed him.. but he's a good player sha
Did cr7 win ucl with juve? Madrid have won two ucl since he left so how is that his doing? Man U was one of the best team if not the best when he was there. How about number of assist Messi have given so far at psg and winning their league back to back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Flows001(m): 6:12am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
Very lame, stupid and biased conclusion from a WELL KNOWN Messi hater. Always hiding when Messi does something spectacular but not hesitating to make a post once any bad thing happens to Messi.
All you kids know in Football is goals goals goals,
even talking about the goals, who has more Eruropean Golden shoes between Messi and Penaldo?
Who has a better goal ratio rate between the two?
IS ARGENTINA BARCELONA?

Why did Penaldo run from Juve and Man utd after ruining the both clubs?
Why is he not performing in the Carmel's league?
🤡 🤡
Statistically and in general performance, Penaldo is nowhere near Messi's level, you Penaldians have been rendered as big time clowns 🤡, there never should have even been any arguments in the first place!!

You can't compare Messi's work rate on the pitch to that of Penaldo who just remains in the box for crosses and tapins, Messi does the dirty job, creates chances, assists and also scores by himself, Penaldo will NEVER do these, all he cares about is scoring for his selfish reason, it's funny that the person he has been competing against gives no Bleep about him and has been dealing with him thoroughly grin cheesy..

Worry about your Penaldo and leave Lionel Messi alone, he has achieved all that there is to achieve as far as the sport is concerned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:14am On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
This is why I dey swear for you whenever you try to troll Messi. You said Pendu won golden boots while playing in England, Italy, Spain..did he play in team with a quality striker like Mbappe? No. Even if play in a team like Man City with deadly striker like Haaland, he will never smell golden boots. Fyi Messi has the highest assist in the Ligue one last season, his first season. You don't expect him to do miracle with that shitty Psg team in the UCL, you can always be unfortunate if you blame only Messi for Psg woes in the champions League, I'm not surprised though cos you lack sense of reasoning.

Ligue1 na farmers league yet players from ligue1 dominated the world cup last year, the acclaimed players from the big league no even see draw.

Messi won alot of trophies that Pendu will only dream of, outside of his comfort zone.

Pendu who's now playing in non rated camel league, playing amongst part time footballers dey flop, he's being tormented on/off the pitch by his club and away club fans, if he's not riding another player, he end up kicking plastic. He is a fraud, has always being a fraud he was well exposed in the camel league now the retard want to leave at the end of the season..

You are just senseless, common banter you no sabi do. Trolling Messi in 2023, is next to insanity cos you have nothing against him. Yes he was booed in the first, did you watch the match at all cos they end up screaming his name in the second half. You only watch such matches on livescores. I think say by now you go don receive sense but it seems that wan don elude you. Otilor, ole gbon mo ,ago lo ma pa e

Messi at 35 won the World Cup, FIFA best , 7th balloon d'Or (Psg), and he's going to win his 8th balloon d'Or.

Pendu has no world cup knockout goals after having the most appearance in the tournament. You're a failure cos on this banter table you suck. Ara Loma sanpa You and that your imaginary colleague
Well said. That obembet is TOTALLY disgusting. Carrying Messi matter for head. You just naked her with this write up. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by aylive02(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
. And you took time to analyze this rubbish above
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Waffarianman(m): 6:35am On May 15, 2023
God1000:
They are too disrespectful, Messi should just leave PSG

U try well well who be monkey Wen go dey work Wen baboons go dey chop 🪓🥩. Everybody don wise up
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Farid24224(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2023
An a Ronaldo fan but won't accept this nonsense from PSG fans... Who the heck is PSG
Messi should leave there to a more deserving team.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by mordred44: 7:34am On May 15, 2023
God1000:
one tree cannot make a forest, PSG is full of selfish players, they don't work together
so how are dey winning dia matches
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Soylife(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2023
Morphinne:

Well, when we saw through the future and told him he wouldn’t perform well outside Barcelona because not many players have been able to maintain their forms and tempo once they moved from one league/country to another, he dared us and made the move. I can give a list of players who have had themselves to blame for making such fatal mistakes. Lukaku’s Inter to Chelsea, Paul Pogba’s Juve-man U, Aubameyang’s Borussia-Arsenal and Eden Hazard’s Chelsea-Madrid moves are a few examples but fanboys argued blindly when we told them Messi is a system’s player. Goat has refused to bleat even at the best team in a country of farmers cry
How has Messi failed in psg. Messi has set a very high standard for himself,that even if he has an above average rating his haters will say he failed. Just this season he has about 20goals and 19assists in all competitions,how many many can achieve this. He played in the world cup last year and won it. We saw how the played like a team,if alvarez is not in good position to score he will pass the ball,compare to psg where mbappe will shoot even if he is close to corner,he doesn't want neymar or Messi to drag highest scorer with him,he wants to be undisputed star. My joy is Messi has won it all,let mbappe continue his selfish football let me see how he will win the Ucl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by OluMaighTee: 7:47am On May 15, 2023

Zealot S39 vibe machine massive bass

🔋 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
🔺 Touch Button
🔻 High Bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Ed12(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Haaaaaaaaaa I never hate good player o.. the boy is good, just that you PSG never achieve reasons why they signed him.. but he's a good player sha

He is not a good player.. YOU can call players like Mbappe, Hall and, Neymar and all others good players

MESSI IS EASILY THE BEST PLAYER FOOTBALL HAS EVER PRODUCED. DEAD OR ALIVE..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by AImiron: 8:11am On May 15, 2023
LilVast1:

Wow! Your level of stupidity is amazing!
Man Utd was second before Ronaldo came? Common, get your facts right man
We were out of UCL at group stage with Ronaldo and he already had 6 goals, making him one of the top scorers in the competition
What are you now saying?
PSG bought Messi so they can win UCL and what’s the result?
another mindless m0ron... Juventus bought Pendu so they can win the UCL, he even promised em one UCL? Messi never promise psg UCL, if you get sense or atleast have data to stream Ligue 1 Match Cos You no fit see am watch at the viewing center for #100, you go know say that team nah mid. For stressing me early this morning, Ogun loma Fi eje we.

Oloribu omo weyreh, onishorire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

If messi is overrated, then Every other players whether dead or alive are simply trash and non-existing bcuz there is no player better or above Messi in football
lol
A player that can only perform in one club.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2023
Morphinne:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Harrisonwo(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2023
Their grudge is messi winning the WC against France and not carrying PSG to win the UCL.
The difference between Argentina and PSG is cohension. Argentina play as a unit while PSG play as individuals.

1 Like

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by blueAgent(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
Kojochyke:
That ur colleague is slow. Or maybe he/she doesn't really exist just like ur gender isn't sure
How many games have u ever seen Ronaldo being deployed as the playmaker?
Instead dude takes up residence in the box to finish off people's work.
U be talking of scoring goals only, then Y can't ur guy who has the "wifi" break Messi 90+ goals a year, after so many years?

If u like, troll Messi. It doesn't change d fact that as a youth, he ruled football and as an adult, he is the ruler.

If Messi doesn't win golden boot in France, it means nothing. What u must know is that he won the league outside Spain.
It is on record that he went to a team that finished second, then dragged them to first. Someone went to United that finished second, and then almost relegated them the following season before being SACKED.

It's on record!
Facts.

Excellent.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by blueAgent(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
This is why I dey swear for you whenever you try to troll Messi. You said Pendu won golden boots while playing in England, Italy, Spain..did he play in team with a quality striker like Mbappe? No. Even if play in a team like Man City with deadly striker like Haaland, he will never smell golden boots. Fyi Messi has the highest assist in the Ligue one last season, his first season. You don't expect him to do miracle with that shitty Psg team in the UCL, you can always be unfortunate if you blame only Messi for Psg woes in the champions League, I'm not surprised though cos you lack sense of reasoning.

Ligue1 na farmers league yet players from ligue1 dominated the world cup last year, the acclaimed players from the big league no even see draw.

Messi won alot of trophies that Pendu will only dream of, outside of his comfort zone.

Pendu who's now playing in non rated camel league, playing amongst part time footballers dey flop, he's being tormented on/off the pitch by his club and away club fans, if he's not riding another player, he end up kicking plastic. He is a fraud, has always being a fraud he was well exposed in the camel league now the retard want to leave at the end of the season..

You are just senseless, common banter you no sabi do. Trolling Messi in 2023, is next to insanity cos you have nothing against him. Yes he was booed in the first, did you watch the match at all cos they end up screaming his name in the second half. You only watch such matches on livescores. I think say by now you go don receive sense but it seems that wan don elude you. Otilor, ole gbon mo ,ago lo ma pa e

Messi at 35 won the World Cup, FIFA best , 7th balloon d'Or (Psg), and he's going to win his 8th balloon d'Or.

Pendu has no world cup knockout goals after having the most appearance in the tournament. You're a failure cos on this banter table you suck. Ara Loma sanpa You and that your imaginary colleague

grin grin grin

E dey watch match for livescore.

I don laugh die. grin grin grin

Bad mouth kill u there.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by blueAgent(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2023
Kojochyke:
While Messi is winning back to back league titles, the world cup and the greatest SPORTS AWARDS (not organised by FIFA o)...
Ur man is going trophyless back to back after being SACKED and REJECTED in Europe.

I feel d pain from u guys sha.
Drink some aqua!

Abeg tell those clowns.

There is no rerun on the Messi Ronaldo debate.

Messi Is the GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by blueAgent(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Winning golden boot is what you regard as “doing it?” You don’t know football at all

Oga, Mbappe plays center forward for PSG not Messi. If Ronaldo plays same position with Mbappe in the team, him no go even see goals wey messi don score so far.

Right winger,
35years old Messi, 20goals, 19 assists

Center forward/striker
24years old Mbappe, 33goals, 7 assists

Goal contribution this season
Messi 39
Mbappe 40

Plus Messi is not useless, when he’s not scoring, he dey create chances and supply assists but we all know what happened to Ronaldo, when he stopped scoring for Man U. They use seat belt hold am for bench😂😂
Messi is living Ronaldo’s dream. Deal with it
Just like Ronaldo delivered the UCL he promised Juve fans right?

5 World cups and no knock out goal for Ronaldo😂😂😂

Or you think we don’t know how Ronaldo is being tormented with Messi chant in far away Saudi?

Na crime to reject new deal?

See stats of a 35yrs old compared to a 24yrs old.

Later clowns go dey compare mabappe to Messi .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2023
God1000:
Lol, he has achieved everything in the world of football.

Messi is the most complete footballer at the moment, why do you hate him?

Most accomplished not most complete. Can he defend? cheesy
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by blueAgent(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2023
Morphinne:

Clown.

He did not perform, better With 20goals and 19assists and numerous awards,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by blueAgent(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
another mindless m0ron... Juventus bought Pendu so they can win the UCL, he even promised em one UCL? Messi never promise psg UCL, if you get sense or atleast have data to stream Ligue 1 Match Cos You no fit see am watch at the viewing center for #100, you go know say that team nah mid. For stressing me early this morning, Ogun loma Fi eje we.

grin grin grin
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by LilVast1(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2023
AImiron:

You’re still showing how stupid you really are!
Saying PSG is an average team lol
Ogun maa fi eje gbogbo molebi e we
Oonishoriire, ko ni da fun awon to bi e, o maa sanku aye ni, awon to ni e maa foju sunkun e ni, waa damu ku ni
you con dey swear because of Messi
Damn bro, ya stupid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.