Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip (24254 Views)

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. / AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by LilVast1(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
another mindless m0ron... Juventus bought Pendu so they can win the UCL, he even promised em one UCL? Messi never promise psg UCL, if you get sense or atleast have data to stream Ligue 1 Match Cos You no fit see am watch at the viewing center for #100, you go know say that team nah mid. For stressing me early this morning, Ogun loma Fi eje we.

Oloribu omo weyreh, onishorire
E pain me say I no fit send voice note but I go type for the fun of those who understands Yoruba
O ma pare maye ni
Ooni jere
Waa she laalaa ku ni
You and your family go share oribuku ni
Heavens go help you multiply am if e no reach
Waa le oni ba
Gbogbo nkan toba dawo le maa Ja sofo ni

Common bring it on πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Morphinne: 11:40am On May 15, 2023
Soylife:

How has Messi failed in psg. Messi has set a very high standard for himself,that even if he has an above average rating his haters will say he failed. Just this season he has about 20goals and 19assists in all competitions,how many many can achieve this. He played in the world cup last year and won it. We saw how the played like a team,if alvarez is not in good position to score he will pass the ball,compare to psg where mbappe will shoot even if he is close to corner,he doesn't want neymar or Messi to drag highest scorer with him,he wants to be undisputed star. My joy is Messi has won it all,let mbappe continue his selfish football let me see how he will win the Ucl
You are right my dear, I no get strength
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Soylife(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2023
Morphinne:

You are right my dear, I no get strength
Thanks for agreeing with me .kudos

1 Like

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Kingcalls: 11:52am On May 15, 2023
Bobloco:

Obembet, this argument of who is the greatest between messi and ronaldo have long been settled

Messi is the greatest of all time

How is Messi the greatest of all time because he won WC... did they tell u that WC is the only competitive football game?? So we should say Giroud is better than kane cos Giroud has win it all while kane has never won a trophy... u can't use a 7 game max tournament to determine the best , WC can't be a level playing field for anyone to use to compare players.... lewandowski ,Ibrahimovic , Haaland, Shevchenko, Weah , CR7 , De bryne , Hazaard , modric , Henri Larsson , Samuel Eto , Suarez, Salah are or were great players , but never won or will never win the WC because of the countries they play for... if Messi were Colombian , he too wud never win the WC .... Lloris has won the WC but cant win nada with spurs ... Will u say klose who has the record as the highest goal scorer in history of WC is better than the mentioned names above just because he is lucky to b German ?? If Ronaldo player for Spain or Germany or Italy, he too will be a WC winner ... now ask urself y Messi can't win CL with PSG , ask y Haaland that cudnt qualify for WC is dominating CL while Messi is struggling... y can't his so called WC performance reflect at PSG ? Y can't mbappe too win CL with psg like he won WC with France...PSG or Arsenalis like portugal or Belgium... Argentina is like Barcelona or Manchester United... Messi is just fortunate to be Argentine ... while Ronaldo is unfortunate to b Portuguese... if Ronaldo was Argentine, he wud have won the WC many years ago along with multiple copa America... Messi is still yet to match Ronaldos club records
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by AImiron: 12:35pm On May 15, 2023
LilVast1:

E pain me say I no fit send voice note but I go type for the fun of those who understands Yoruba
O ma pare maye ni
Ooni jere
Waa she laalaa ku ni
You and your family go share oribuku ni
Heavens go help you multiply am if e no reach
Waa le oni ba
Gbogbo nkan toba dawo le maa Ja sofo ni

Common bring it on πŸ˜‚
lmao weyreh sent me two mentions, e pain am. I no even read wetin you type. But oti forigbepe laro Monday.

Onijere, oniribatishe, oniri ona gbegba. Eti lo ma ma Fi gbo nko re, sugbon ooni ni ipin ninu, rederede loma gbeyin aye e. . To Ori be oshe be, Ito ki n bale ko tun pade si enu mo. Ko mue ko mu eleda e. Mabayi. No more mention from me, I don use this one nail your coffin. Ofo lomase bi omi efo.

Damn baba ati iya lona orun

Cry more mf

E be like say Dem no tell you about me, you don jam agbako. You cross my path you unfortunate, I roast retards like you for a living and send em back home to their miserable parents cos they sucks at parenting.

You seems to get sense pass the original mumu wey i quote, he carefully me avoid me on this section cos I fit send am to early grave but nah you go instead of him, goan tell your family to goan price casket, make Dem carry your measurement go, so Dem no go buy oversized casket for you. Onikure, you this orphan

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by OJEEMAH(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2023
blueAgent:

See stats of a 35yrs old compared to a 24yrs old.

Later clowns go dey compare mabappe to Messi .

Aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Layi4real(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

Can mbappe and co also bring their own ballon d'or and other subsequent prestigious individual trophy and also numerous notable unequal records attained by d GOAT MESSI?
Your answer to my question is what distinguishes and massively propels Messi above them or anyone u can think of or imagine
we knw he is better player than them all but that doesn't justify his uncalled attitude towards his club... No matter how good u are u can't be above ur club paying u. ND they sign him to deliver trophy for them expecially UCL not worldcup for his national team....ND if he failed to achieve such feat then it's okay he is subjected to booing by the fans.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Morphinne: 1:36pm On May 15, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

He did not perform, better With 20goals and 19assists and numerous awards,
Yes my dear, we can see all the numerous trophies and awards he got with the goals and assists grin

1 Like

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by LilVast1(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
lmao weyreh sent me two mentions, e pain am. I no even read wetin you type. But oti forigbepe laro Monday.

Onijere, oniribatishe, oniri ona gbegba. Eti lo ma ma Fi gbo nko re, sugbon ooni ni ipin ninu, rederede loma gbeyin aye e. . To Ori be oshe be, Ito ki n bale ko tun pade si enu mo. Ko mue ko mu eleda e. Mabayi. No more mention from me, I don use this one nail your coffin. Ofo lomase bi omi efo.

Damn baba ati iya lona orun

Cry more mf

E be like say Dem no tell you about me, you don jam agbako. You cross my path you unfortunate, I roast retards like you for a living and send em back home to their miserable parents cos they sucks at parenting.

You seems to get sense pass the original mumu wey i quote, he carefully me avoid me on this section cos I fit send am to early grave but nah you go instead of him, goan tell your family to goan price casket, make Dem carry your measurement go, so Dem no go buy oversized casket for you. Onikure, you this orphan
Lol, why you come dey cry?
Iwo omo tio niran πŸ˜‚
If you had a better life you won’t start swearing for another man on a Monday morning
On top people wey no even know your mama
Werey say I dey watch ball for #100, shows how poverty stricken you are
Iya e ti fobo jona
Oni jere
Waa Sonu ni
Waa walaye bi alaisi
Ati Iwo, ati awon to nie e jor maa shofo por ni
Won maa bo bata ofo sile yin
Iku gbigbona, Iku ojiji maa file yin shey residence ni
Koni daa fun gbogbo awon te jo lo surname kan na πŸ˜‚

I pray your kids don’t inherit your stupidity
I’m sure they would be so ashamed to have someone like you as their father
That’s even if you are not impotent πŸ˜‚

Says he roast retards like him, normal for yaba na werey dey school werey πŸ˜‚
Me sef get your time nah
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by AutoRedux: 2:59pm On May 15, 2023
They should kick him off their team. Fraud Midget.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by AImiron: 3:04pm On May 15, 2023
LilVast1:

Iwo omo tio niran πŸ˜‚
If you had a better life you won’t start swearing for another man on a Monday morning
Iya e ti fobo jona
Oni jere
Waa Sonu ni
Waa walaye bi alaisi

Me sef get your time nah
I don curse you finish before I discover that you're a kid who's still trying to find balance in life. trolling is for the ppl wey don chop belle full, not for struggling ppl. I'm not try to broke shame you cos me sef don pass thru that stage in life.
You need help in real life, yet you dey troll on nairaland, na so you go call your potential helper stupid ontop another person matter. I know this is an alt, quote me with your main moniker. I won't say you're obemweyreh.

Go and figure how to save and make life for yourself. Cos no one is coming to save you. You're still a kid, when I was your age, I wasn't on NL trolling ppl wey don pass me in life, that's stvpidity of the highest order.

I hope you take my advice, don't take football matter to heart, unless you staked on em, don't use your head to carry curse that wasn't meant for you. Go out there and work, you won't be young forever, time doesn't wait for no one, and life sef na ephemeral. I'm not your helper cos you don curse me, God will definitely send you one. Stay focus, you seems confused, stay away from girls, it's not yet time. If the urge come, carry Olosho, soapy or look for no strings attached sex. Nah premium advice I dey give you so. I have nothing against you, unless you quote me with your main moniker, I no sabi you from Adam. Goodbye

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by AImiron: 3:05pm On May 15, 2023
LilVast1:

Iwo omo tio niran πŸ˜‚
Iya e ti fobo jona
Oni jere
Waa Sonu ni
Waa walaye bi alaisi

Me sef get your time nah
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by achimendy(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Yea I think those branches deserve some respect too, but they prefer to rob them and praise Messi, I remember when Niesta deserve world best after wining everything yet they give it to him, but when things go wrong, they tag others...

I will suggest Messi to go back to Barcelona and retire there, he can't succeed outside Barcelona not even Eibar self

Exactly, you've said it all.

One cold igboya for you.
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by LilVast1(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
I don curse you finish before I discover that you're a kid who's still trying to find balance in life. trolling is for the ppl wey don chop belle full, not for struggling ppl. I'm not try to broke shame you cos me sef don pass thru that stage in life.
You need help in real life, yet you dey troll on nairaland, na so you go call your potential helper stupid ontop another person matter. I know this is an alt, quote me with your main moniker. I won't say you're obemweyreh.

Go and figure how to save and make life for yourself. Cos no one is coming to save you. You're still a kid, when I was your age, I wasn't on NL trolling ppl wey don pass me in life, that's stvpidity of the highest order.

I hope you take my advice, don't take football matter to heart, unless you staked on em, don't use your head to carry curse that wasn't meant for you. Go out there and work, you won't be young forever, time doesn't wait for no one, and life sef na ephemeral. I'm not your helper cos you don curse me, God will definitely send you one. Stay focus, you seems confused, stay away from girls, it's not yet time. If the urge come, carry Olosho, soapy or look for no strings attached sex. Nah premium advice I dey give you so. I have nothing against you, unless you quote me with your main moniker, I no sabi you from Adam. Goodbye
Lol
So an acclaimed adult has been swearing on top Messi and Ronaldo matter? Lol
Well I may be younger but I can assure you, I can assure you, I get money pass your papa
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by AImiron: 5:31pm On May 15, 2023
LilVast1:

Lol
So an acclaimed adult has been swearing on top Messi and Ronaldo matter? Lol
Well I may be younger but I can assure you, I can assure you, I get money pass your papa
wayreh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You this NOUN student wey Dey look for who go give you side job in Ibadan make hunger no blind you. I fit feed your immediate family, plus your grandpa and grandma if dem still dey alive comfortably for 2 years , 2 months and 2 days. If you see a poor man trolling online, such person needs to check in a rehab, as I said earlier stay focus so you can go far in life. Where ever you dey dream to reach in life I don pass am, even before you enter JS1. Now go and play with sand. I'm done here

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by LilVast1(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
wayreh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You this NOUN student wey Dey look for who go give you side job in Ibadan make hunger no blind you. I fit feed your immediate family, plus your grandpa and grandma if dem still dey alive comfortably for 2 years , 2 months and 2 days. If you see a poor man trolling online, such person needs to check in a rehab, as I said earlier stay focus so you can go far in life. Where ever you dey dream to reach in life I don pass am, even before you enter JS1. Now go and play with sand. I'm done here
Lol
Check the date bro, that was last year and I can assure you I’ve made more progress in the past few months than you have, in decades
Doesn’t matter how far, but how well πŸ˜‚
Available balance go buy your papa πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by AImiron: 6:04pm On May 15, 2023
LilVast1:

Lol
Check the date bro, that was last year and I can assure you I’ve made more progress in the past few months than you have, in decades
Doesn’t matter how far, but how well πŸ˜‚
Available balance go buy your papa πŸ˜‚
I don't need to check no date, your response validates my statement. My one kobo and last reply be say, stay focus. I fit adopt you I'm that capable no cap, but I don't help strangers, most esp of e-strangers. Don't rely on your certificate when you leave noun, get outside and get dirty so you can take care of your poor parents first. Don't worry about my dad, he's not in the country at the moment.

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by LilVast1(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
I don't need to check no date, your response validates my statement. My one kobo and last reply be say, stay focus. I fit adopt you I'm that capable no cap, but I don't help strangers, most esp of e-strangers. Don't rely on your certificate when you leave noun, get outside and get dirty so you can take care of your poor parents first. Don't worry about my dad, he's not in the country at the moment.
No wonder, na butty wey never see life dey follow me cap
I’m actually done with my programme in school
At least that would show you I’m not an illiterate
And I have my own businesses now
Say your papa no dey 9ja no mean say he get money
I still talk am again
My available go buy your papa
No cap πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by blueAgent(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2023
Morphinne:

Yes my dear, we can all the numerous trophies and awards he got with the goals and assists grin

Go and drink hypo shocked
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Dee04(m): 12:26am On May 16, 2023
obembet:

Haaaaaaaaaa I never hate good player o.. the boy is good, just that you PSG never achieve reasons why they signed him.. but he's a good player sha
So which of the clubs that signed ronaldo achieved the reason for signing him?
Our own Igalo even collected the Saudi league from him he could have easily gotten the league as a top G
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Chidolalar: 8:14am On May 16, 2023
Kingcalls:

How is Messi the greatest of all time because he won WC... did they tell u that WC is the only competitive football game?? So we should say Giroud is better than kane cos Giroud has win it all while kane has never won a trophy... u can't use a 7 game max tournament to determine the best , WC can't be a level playing field for anyone to use to compare players.... lewandowski ,Ibrahimovic , Haaland, Shevchenko, Weah , CR7 , De bryne , Hazaard , modric , Henri Larsson , Samuel Eto , Suarez, Salah are or were great players , but never won or will never win the WC because of the countries they play for... if Messi were Colombian , he too wud never win the WC .... Lloris has won the WC but cant win nada with spurs ... Will u say klose who has the record as the highest goal scorer in history of WC is better than the mentioned names above just because he is lucky to b German ?? If Ronaldo player for Spain or Germany or Italy, he too will be a WC winner ... now ask urself y Messi can't win CL with PSG , ask y Haaland that cudnt qualify for WC is dominating CL while Messi is struggling... y can't his so called WC performance reflect at PSG ? Y can't mbappe too win CL with psg like he won WC with France...PSG or Arsenalis like portugal or Belgium... Argentina is like Barcelona or Manchester United... Messi is just fortunate to be Argentine ... while Ronaldo is unfortunate to b Portuguese... if Ronaldo was Argentine, he wud have won the WC many years ago along with multiple copa America... Messi is still yet to match Ronaldos club records

Oga u are just giving nonsensical excuse for your failed world cup flop penaldo. Portugal had a better squad than Argentina at d last concluded world cup but ordinary Morocco eliminated them. Does Morocco have a better squad than Portugal? The answer is an emphatic NO!
If penaldo had won d last concluded world cup with d same exact stats as Messi, will u be giving all this baseless excuse? NO! u won't, rather u will be here rejoicing and shouting on top your voices and having an overwhelming bragging right over messi and calling penaldo d GOAT and Messi a serial bottler and flop.
Spain before 2010 world cup had not won d world cup but after d 2010 world cup they won it
Greece a massive underdog at euro 2004 won against a host nation and massive favorite portugal on their home turf with your penaldo present. Did Greece have a better squad than Portugal? The answer is also an emphatic and resounding NO!
If Messi had failed to convert all his penalties at d world cup and subsequently lost d world cup it is same pple like u will be d first trolling and mocking him and calling him a serial bottler who can't deliver under pressure bla bla bla just like d way u guys were calling him international failure when he was losing international finals like d 2014 world cup and Copa America finals.
Whether u or anybody likes it or not d real GOAT Messi will always be above penaldo and posterity will always acknowledge and document that. Only pained penaldo fans who keep using all sorts of unfounded and nonsensical conspiracy theories to console themselves in their delusion life will rank penaldo above Messi bcuz they can't stand d devastating trauma in admitting Messi is above penaldo.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Kingcalls: 8:25am On May 16, 2023
Chidolalar:

Oga u are just giving lame excuse for your failed world cup flop penaldo. Portugal had a better squad than Argentina at d last concluded world cup but ordinary Morocco eliminated them. Does Morocco have a better squad than Portugal? The answer is an emphatic NO!
If penaldo had won d last concluded world cup with d same exact stats as Messi, will u be giving all this baseless excuse? NO! u won't, rather u will be here rejoicing and shouting on top your voices and having an overwhelming bragging right over messi and calling penaldo d GOAT and Messi a serial bottler and flop.
Spain before 2010 world cup had not won d world cup but after d 2010 world cup they won it
Greece a massive underdog at euro 2004 won against a host nation and massive favorite portugal on their home turf with your penaldo present. Did Greece have a better squad than Portugal? The answer is also an emphatic and resounding NO!
If Messi had failed to convert all his penalties at d world cup and subsequently lost d world cup it is same pple like u will be d first trolling and mocking him and calling him a serial bottler who can't deliver under pressure bla bla bla just like d way u guys were calling him international failure when he was losing international finals like d 2014 world cup and Copa America finals.
Whether u or anybody likes it or not d real GOAT Messi will always be above penaldo and posterity will always acknowledge and document that. Only pained penaldo fans who keep using all sorts of unfounded and nonsensical conspiracy theories to console themselves in their delusion life will rank penaldo above Messi bcuz they can't stand d devastating trauma in admitting Messi is above penaldo.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Critical thinking =0
Intelligence =0
Smartness =0
Mumu = 100
Zuwo = 100

U are no different from these local market women or under bridge Agbero...my post wasn't meant for people like u that have brain defects

U can never ever ever understand and will never ever ever understand it cos ur brain don't and can never have the capacity to understand my post ...even if its upgraded by some scientific breakthrough, it will still remain dormant
Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Chidolalar: 11:14am On May 16, 2023
Kingcalls:

Critical thinking =0
Intelligence =0
Smartness =0
Mumu = 100
Zuwo = 100

U are no different from these local market women or under bridge Agbero...my post wasn't meant for people like u that have brain defects

U can never ever ever understand and will never ever ever understand it cos ur brain don't and can never have the capacity to understand my post ...even if its upgraded by some scientific breakthrough, it will still remain dormant

I countered your nonsensical and hypocritical post with Facts, instead of u to retort back with yours, u decided to reply back as usual with gibberish.
I call it hypocritical bcuz if penaldo was d one dat won d world cup with d same exact stats Messi had and Messi turned out to be d one dat flopped you wouldn't have been using all these sorts of excuse u have been using now and even beyond.
But now since it was not your penaldo aka penalty king that won it, u are now using all sorts of excuse to defend and Free him from his massive failure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
From rigged world cup to Argentina has always been a power house to Messi is fortunate to be an Argentine and to play for Barcelona bla BLA BLA.
As if Portugal is not a power house or as if penaldo is not fortunate to equally play for top clubs.
Typical brainless penaldo fan talking shit as usualπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by ugwuadudave(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2023
What messi fans celebrate- fifa the best, world cup, wc golden ball, playmaker award, laureus award, a possible tie with dani alves as the most decorated player, and they are even hopeful for another ballon d'or

What ronaldo fans celebrate- players copying ronaldo's celebration, throwbacks with a touch of 'imagine' and 'if', messi booed by psg fans, messi knocked out of the ucl
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip by Haakeem(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2023
obembet:

One of my colleagues in office used to argue that Messi can’t perform outside Barcelona and I’m trying to understand that, example Ronaldo won golden boot in England, Spain and Italy but Messi even farmers league he can’t do everything since two seasons ago.

So I don't blame PSG fans, they only overrated Messi. They think he will deliver them in Champion league πŸ† but the boy was no where to be find, expecially against Bayern Munich, thank God they didn't face Manchester United or Manchester City.

The only way for Messi to be relevant again is to go back to Barcelona where he's WiFi works.

Nlfpmod
You and that your college dey madth.
Waka🀚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.