Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah (30574 Views)

Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zomby(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

But you guys were hailing Buhari before him and Tinubu fell apart? so your support for someone is based on their loyalty for a particular person not based on their loyalty for Nigerians or fulfillment of the promises they made for us
You have to be stupid and severely sick to attempt to compare Buhari to Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Originalsly: 10:53pm On May 14, 2023
Cooking for over 67 hours is now a talent?... that need to be nortured? ... in this 21st century? I thought this was about endurance..... never knew it was talent.

Just wondering ... is it different meals?.... or maybe a rotating menu?.... and will anyone be eating/tasting for maintaining standards?
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2023
LivingSage:
Tinubu will be a great President because he has always been a great leader
Oga rest, we nor like am, na force...jobless NL entity
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Mubiola360: 11:25pm On May 14, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Trust me Tinubu will not disappoint Nigerians unlike Buhari.
The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of Buhari.
Remember Tinubu is a Yoruba.

You think Nigeria would have failed if Awolowo had had the opportunity to rule Nigeria for oneday?
The Northerners have always destroyed Nigeria whenever the rule e.g Buhari.
Imagine MkO became our president.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by ponishah: 11:43pm On May 14, 2023
I dont care who you support
Nigerian politicians are all clowns, with rotten onions in their skulls.
una no just get brain at all, see as all of them just dey follow Hilda publicly as if it means anything to us.
We know our politicians are thieves, they all stink of dirty corruption.
By Monday next week, ask tinubu the name of the cook, he will not remember. Not because of age, but because he is a nigerian politician and the trademark of all nigerian politicians is DECEIT.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Tntsi: 11:51pm On May 14, 2023
Adebowale89:

you're quoting your hate filled iigbo to make a stupid point

Tinubu is your President, Beat it
Your tinubu is fighting for his life as I type this and you here convulsing.
As for president, forget that one. He will not be president for even a day.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by alimiadedayo1: 11:58pm On May 14, 2023
zomby:

just like your generation and your father is stupid.. useless human being.. you can reply me with common sense instead you have used all your common sense left to smoke weed
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by isaiahethan: 12:22am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
Stop trying to force your expired product on us, Obi will never be Nigeria president. The earlier you understand this the better for your health.

You will definitely enjoy the regime of Tinubu. May you pass through whatsoever Nigerians are passing through in hundreds fold. Your dream to japa will never succeed in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zomby(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

just like your generation and your father is stupid.. useless human being.. you can reply me with common sense instead you have used all your common sense left to smoke weed
From the way you write I can just tell that you’re yet to meet your real father. Not a good feeling for a young man.
Instead of sweating me, maybe you should use your time and energy to go after your mother, pressure her until she reveals who your real father be. Omo were!
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zomby(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
Stop trying to force your expired product on us, Obi will never be Nigeria president. The earlier you understand this the better for your health.

Obi and his supporters clearly know what’s up; there will never be an Igbo president for the next 88 yrs.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Lacash: 12:43am On May 15, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-support-for-hilda-bacis-guinness-world-record-attempt-reflects-his-humane-nature-and-vision-for-nigeria-photo/

Source iReporteronline.
Watch as how the Obidiotss will hijacked this thread….Their Ofenmanu don don Awon Olofo😆😆
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Lacash: 12:45am On May 15, 2023
zomby:

And u are the Sickest Oluku😄
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by nedekid: 12:47am On May 15, 2023
Who is this charlatan again?
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zomby(m): 12:49am On May 15, 2023
Lacash:
And u are the Sickest Oluku😄
Dude, go and find your father.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Dopeluiz(m): 12:50am On May 15, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-support-for-hilda-bacis-guinness-world-record-attempt-reflects-his-humane-nature-and-vision-for-nigeria-photo/

Source iReporteronline

I love Tinubu. He's a jolly good fellow.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zomby(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2023
Lacash:
Watch as how the Obidiotss will hijacked this thread….Their Ofenmanu don don Awon Olofo😆😆
The pigs do not have the capability to hijack anything. When the losers cross the line, we shall nicely put them back in their place.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by pfadom: 12:52am On May 15, 2023
Bad blood!
Bad loser!
Nurse your defeat wound.
I hope you heal.

If any, tell your master to try again in 2031 if any reasonable political party would find him worthy of their ticket.

Tntsi:
Tinubu is visionless .
Tinubu's only vision is to steal election ,grab power by do or die and turn Nigeria to a drug hot zone. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zomby(m): 12:54am On May 15, 2023
Dopeluiz:

I love Tinubu. He's a jolly good fellow.

He isn’t only a magnificent leader, the man is also a very lovely man.

I keep on asking the pigs to go and discover who paid for Ojukwu’s hospital bills and also brought his corpse back home when he was abandoned by his own people. But the gullible bunch can’t answer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zomby(m): 12:55am On May 15, 2023
pfadom:
Bad blood!
Bad loser!
Nurse your defeat wound.
I hope you heal.

If any, tell your master to try again in 2031 if any reasonable political party would find him worthy of their ticket.

grin
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by zeyt: 1:04am On May 15, 2023
We Nigerians excel on frivolities in the world arena. Few year ago a Nigerian man break Gienness World Record on longest sex marathon. Now a Nigerian woman is breaking a Gienness World Record on longest cooking marathon. I don't think is something worth celebrating by Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Staphylococcus: 1:06am On May 15, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu is visionless .
Tinubu's only vision is to steal election ,grab power by do or die and turn Nigeria to a drug hot zone. Nothing more.

Hey ya! I feel your pain!
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Lacash: 1:31am On May 15, 2023
zomby:

Dude, go and find your father.
And u know I hv a very long time before now, unlike u who is a product of a torn Condom. U wey be say na kick u dey take wake ur Paale and Maale ontop mat😁
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by seeyounow1: 1:38am On May 15, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Sammy5413(m): 1:53am On May 15, 2023
Ibu ewu
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Ohislee(m): 2:23am On May 15, 2023
fuckuigbos:
God can use even the devil to accomplish his plan.
Buhari with all his integrity took Nigeria back to the 16th century do let's give Tinubu a chance.

God cannot use the devil. Devil do only what the devil is meant to do, which is to kill, steal and destroy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by elemagoon(m): 2:37am On May 15, 2023
Racoon:
A despicable criminal of Tinubu kind can never have any good vision for Nigeria. No sane person with no criminal past should have anything to do with him.

Rant on ant.
Tinubu is President and will do better than your Obidient.
Hatred has blinded you!
Sorry,
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by elemagoon(m): 2:41am On May 15, 2023
[quote author=successmatters post=123129490]

That's the problem with you people, we warned you about buharri, we are also telling you Tinubu will be worse, but where is the ear to listen.

Obi will wait till he is 70. Then we will say he is too old lol....Obingo...so what will you do then?
Rant on ant.
Make dem give una power so dat una go destroy the country patapata shey?
Dream on....
Stupid dot!
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by elemagoon(m): 2:42am On May 15, 2023
zomby:

The pigs do not have the capability to hijack anything. When the losers cross the line, we shall nicely put them back in their place.

Yes ooo....
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Whoknowsme: 2:48am On May 15, 2023
fuckuigbos:
God bless Tinubu,
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Igbo,
God bless Yoruba,
God bless Hausa,
God bless Niger Delta.

Let us join hand with Tinubu to make Nigeria a better place.

I have this believe that Tinubu will not let Nigerians down unlike Buhari who watched and encouraged his fulani brothers to kill Nigerians.

Should Fulani herdsmen continue to kill Nigerians after Tinubu's first term, let us wind up Nigeria let everybody go back to his tent.

I

Love you Tinubu.

The most powerful politician in Africa who fought for what he wanted and got it.
God bless the Igbos, yet your moniker says fuckuigbos. Who are you deceiving? You steam of hate for Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB / FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.