Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah (30565 Views)

Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Heffalump(m): 2:59am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
Stop trying to force your expired product on us, Obi will never be Nigeria president. The earlier you understand this the better for your health.

I didn't know you are a Yoruba guy. You proved it!

You used to make a lot of sense until now. Use your intelligent quotient as ever before to re-evaluate yourself in the light of the current political imbroglio in Nigeria. If you support what the APC administration did in the last election, then you truly belong to the hopeless generation. No sane person, educated enough will accept the least of this shame brought upon us as a nation.

One thing is to support a candidate, the other is to do things right so that when you emerge on a clean slate you will defend the process that brought you. Suffice to say that, if you acquire a first class degree from the university through exam malpractices, you don't have any moral right to be boastful of your achievement and can't defend it. You are simply a cheat and that result is worthless because you can't prove it. Tinubu is a cheat! You will end up a bad person for supporting illegality.

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by deloon(m): 3:05am On May 15, 2023
Bush radio indeed.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by madridguy(m): 3:38am On May 15, 2023
I am also highly disappointed in you too. I thought you are a Nigerian but it is now clear you are a follower of ESN and big shame on you if you are not staying in the SE to enjoy the forcefully Monday sit at home.

The thread is about Hilda going for highest award which the president elect, shows his support and only for the guy to start pushing it to political direction. Haba, are you the only one in Nigeria?

Obi will never rule Nigeria take it with ease or by force. Same Obi that received nothing but curses and insults suddenly turned to you people messiah. E no go happen.

I challenge you this morning, show me any tweet of yours, facebook post, Nairaland topic or comment you made praising Obi as a governor and if you cannot do that before 5PM then you are one of Nigeria's enemy.

Heffalump:

I didn't know you are a Yoruba guy. You proved it!

You used to make a lot of sense until now. Use your intelligent quotient as ever before to re-evaluate yourself in the light of the current political imbroglio in Nigeria. If you support what the APC administration did in the last election, then you truly belong to the hopeless generation. No sane person, educated enough will accept the least of this shame brought upon us as a nation.

One thing is to support a candidate, the other is to do things right so that when you emerge on a clean slate you will defend the process that brought you. Suffice to say that, if you acquire a first class degree from the university through exam malpractices, you don't have any moral right to be boast of your achievement and can't defend it. You are simply a cheat and that result is worthless because you can't prove it. Tinubu is a cheat! You will end up a bad person for supporting illegality.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by madridguy(m): 3:54am On May 15, 2023
grin grin grin I pray Jesus open your eyes to see the milk in your fatherland. Stop being brainwashed thinking you must jakpa before you can succeed. Many young Nigerians are making good money here too, people are sending their wards to schools paying over 2M per term.
Baba, if you think I will curse you, no, as a Muslim, we are not raised that way. Even christian too because I'm sure you are not a Christian but followers of satanic men seeing evil visions.

isaiahethan:

You will definitely enjoy the regime of Tinubu. May you pass through whatsoever Nigerians are passing through in hundreds fold. Your dream to japa will never succeed in Jesus name Amen

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Mrfixiit: 4:26am On May 15, 2023
fuckuigbos:
God bless Tinubu,
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Igbo,
God bless Yoruba,
God bless Hausa,
God bless Niger Delta.

Let us join hand with Tinubu to make Nigeria a better place.

I have this believe that Tinubu will not let Nigerians down unlike Buhari who watched and encouraged his fulani brothers to kill Nigerians.

Should Fulani herdsmen continue to kill Nigerians after Tinubu's first term, let us wind up Nigeria let everybody go back to his tent.

I

Love you Tinubu.

The most powerful politician in Africa who fought for what he wanted and got it.
You be real Ode
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Mrfixiit: 4:27am On May 15, 2023
fuckuigbos:
God can use even the devil to accomplish his plan.
Buhari with all his integrity took Nigeria back to the 16th century do let's give Tinubu a chance.

Chance Kee you there
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by lexy2014: 4:45am On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tears full this thread oh.

Is it because the incompetent religious obituarist was rejected by Nigerians?

Well, Tinubu is already planing his cabinet for good and effective leadership for the good Nigerians that trusted and voted him. The babies who have taken crying as a profession will continue while Tinubu delivers good governance to Nigerians.

Where and how is Tinubu planning his cabinet for the good of the nigerians that voted for him?
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by FireUpNow(m): 4:48am On May 15, 2023
I doubt this news because the Tinubu I know has nothing to do with social media and internet. A man who once said that Nigerian youths are lazy that are always twitting on whatsapp.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by lexy2014: 4:50am On May 15, 2023
fuckuigbos:
God can use even the devil to accomplish his plan.
Buhari with all his integrity took Nigeria back to the 16th century do let's give Tinubu a chance.

It's either you are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one?

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by lexy2014: 4:52am On May 15, 2023
FireUpNow:
I doubt this news because the Tinubu I know has nothing to do with social media and internet. A man who once said that Nigerian youths are lazy that are always twitting on whatsapp.

The op oikirodah is one of those grade A APC sycophants in the mould of that when Tinubu shits, he will write a story that Tinubu is shitting because he has vision for nigeria and that his shit will benefit nigerians
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by afrika(f): 4:57am On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tears full this thread oh.

Is it because the incompetent religious obituarist was rejected by Nigerians?

Well, Tinubu is already planing his cabinet for good and effective leadership for the good Nigerians that trusted and voted him. The babies who have taken crying as a profession will continue while Tinubu delivers good governance to Nigerians.

I can imagine how u re reading Ur post.
"Well, tinubu his halready planing is cabinet for gud hand heffective leadership for the gu......

Foolish youth. Lazy Nigeria youth.
Nor be Ur mate dey rule country.

U dey fight for person wey hin teeth don brown based on drugs.

Abeg, free me
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by FireUpNow(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2023
lexy2014:

The op oikirodah is one of those grade A APC sycophants in the mould of that when Tinubu shits, he will write a story that Tinubu is shitting because he has vision for nigeria and that his shit will benefit nigerians
I thought as much
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Ijaycool(f): 5:12am On May 15, 2023
It is with great admiration and profound respect that I extend my warmest congratulations to Hilda Baci on her ambitious endeavor to break the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking duration. This remarkable achievement not only showcases her unwavering dedication and passion for her craft but also serves as an inspiration to countless individuals in Nigeria and beyond.

Furthermore, I commend President-elect Bola Tinubu for his gracious support and endorsement of Ms. Baci's exceptional accomplishment. By celebrating her success, he fosters a culture of empowerment and encourages the pursuit of excellence in all domains.

May Hilda Baci's trailblazing efforts inspire a new generation of Nigerian talents to push the boundaries of what is possible, and may her story serve as a testament to the indomitable spirit of the Nigerian people. Congratulations once more, and may your journey be filled with continued success and innovation.

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Elims91(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2023
Nigeria will be great. Go Hilda you can do it

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Jones4190(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
We know those who physically, spirituality and emotionally supports Nigeria and Nigerians in good or bad times and they are not mandate criminals whose social media accounts are being controlled by paid aides who churn out propaganda while the owners of the account are sleeping on a French hospital bed grin
seating in a boat like Jonas didn't bring solution to erosion in Anambra state
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by David160(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2023
Useless drug lord that pees on himself wants to stain this girl's victory
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Bimbilla(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2023
God has appointed Tinubu already, unlike yes Daddy grin
Tntsi:
Tinubu is visionless .
Tinubu's only vision is to steal election ,grab power by do or die and turn Nigeria to a drug hot zone. Nothing more.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by BigIyanga: 6:33am On May 15, 2023
Let’s celebrate 48hrs of uninterrupted power in Lagos, Abj, Kano, Kaduna, Ph, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha,Asaba, Ibadan, Jos, etc ..20 major economic hubs in this country… All these politrickians go disappear lol
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Dzzzz: 6:39am On May 15, 2023
Na Tinubu give am gas to cook?
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Odignity: 6:54am On May 15, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Tinubu is not Buhari so wait till after his first year before write him off.

And when he misbehaves after the first year, what are u gonna do? Chase him out?

Dey play
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:03am On May 15, 2023
Rubbish vision
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by biafranrealson: 7:12am On May 15, 2023
When a known druggie supports you, either you dozed off or NDLEA will grab u and the dream dead.
Hilda or whatever, avoid eople of questionable background.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by alimiadedayo1: 7:14am On May 15, 2023
zomby:

From the way you write I can just tell that you’re yet to meet your real father. Not a good feeling for a young man.
Instead of sweating me, maybe you should use your time and energy to go after your mother, pressure her until she reveals who your real father be. Omo were!
I won't blame you, I know that your father and mother are useless to you and vice versa.. your life is even useless to you..That is what I can deduce from you.. useless Nigeria youths.. I hope u can make it in life with your useless mentality.. You are a disgrace to this youth generation
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Komu1048(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
We know those who physically, spirituality and emotionally supports Nigeria and Nigerians in good or bad times and they are not mandate criminals whose social media accounts are being controlled by paid aides who churn out propaganda while the owners of the account are sleeping on a French hospital bed grin

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by fareed69(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2023
Racoon:
A despicable criminal of Tinubu kind can never have any good vision for Nigeria. No sane person with no criminal past should have anything to do with him.

Okay

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by written007: 7:48am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
Stop trying to force your expired product on us, Obi will never be Nigeria president. The earlier you understand this the better for your health.

Over your dead body..
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by fareed69(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Oga, na pap dey inside your head?

What were you thinking when the druggie said he will continue from where Buhari stopped?

Argue logically.
Should he start from were Obasanjo stopped?

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Chindozy: 7:51am On May 15, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-support-for-hilda-bacis-guinness-world-record-attempt-reflects-his-humane-nature-and-vision-for-nigeria-photo/

Source iReporteronline.

Honestly, who cast this unending spell on Nigeria. What has supporting cooking for a Guinness book of record got to do with so called ‘having vision for Nigeria’? Congrats to the lady though, but I do not see how this benefits Nigerians or rather get the country out of the mess criminals masquerading as politicians got us into. God have mercy on us and free our minds from this spell. Thanks

Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Chacha2022: 8:00am On May 15, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-support-for-hilda-bacis-guinness-world-record-attempt-reflects-his-humane-nature-and-vision-for-nigeria-photo/

Source iReporteronline.

Osigwe, àpa, you are better than this naa!

I want to see you write better stories since you claimed to be a journalist. Forget these lightweights you write on Oshiomhele and "this one" every now and then.
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:05am On May 15, 2023
fuckuigbos:
God bless Tinubu,
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Igbo,
God bless Yoruba,
God bless Hausa,
God bless Niger Delta.

Let us join hand with Tinubu to make Nigeria a better place.

I have this believe that Tinubu will not let Nigerians down unlike Buhari who watched and encouraged his fulani brothers to kill Nigerians.

Should Fulani herdsmen continue to kill Nigerians after Tinubu's first term, let us wind up Nigeria let everybody go back to his tent.

I

Love you Tinubu.

The most powerful politician in Africa who fought for what he wanted and got it.

What of your father

Are you proud of him
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 8:21am On May 15, 2023
Re: Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah by buzorcharles(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2023
Vision and bat. Hahahahah

Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos)