Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You (26108 Views)

China Reluctant To Lend More Money To Nigeria, Believes Country Over-exposed / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses โ€“ Ben Bruce / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by tolumizzy(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2023
rebirthkennedy:
I want to Bleep that Hilda of a girl
Damn her ass is so nice to smash
Just a doggy with her will calm my nerves ๐Ÿ˜”

The person wey dey do you don die

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by OLOKOESHIN: 1:39pm On May 14, 2023
Peter Obi is already getting tired of tweeting like his dog Pat081. President IDAN BAT even joined the babe on live..PO don lule patapata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by RecentHistory: 1:42pm On May 14, 2023
Where is that Agulu houseboy called Gregory ร bรญ na Peter.

My friend, will you enter kitchen and go help this lady cut vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Opoki(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2023
What is she doing that Nigeria is behind are when several people are hustling both day and night for survival, not for record or anything. Awon werey.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by olisaEze(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2023
My question is, wetin she dey cook wen go take 96hrs to done, abi she wan try fry stone?? undecided
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Electorate: 1:46pm On May 14, 2023
inoki247:
Lol election don finish una wan turn this one 2 campaign also shocked shocked

He remain 1 person that one too go add him voice soon...

That 1 person is Peter Obi and he won't just congratulate Hilda in vain words he will be there live and direct to cheer Hilda on.... evidence of the People's President.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by dondodo: 1:49pm On May 14, 2023
Obi go soon release his own
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=inoki247 post=123129055]Lol election don finish una wan turn this one 2 campaign also shocked shocked

He remain 1 person that one too go add him voice soon...[/quote.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2023
inoki247:

Person hilda and her supporters no Congratulate they rush go hilla ig live and send his boy for clout.

Better go and beg people to Congratulate u for being selected by inec.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by isabi2lof: 1:59pm On May 14, 2023
Her time for breakthrough is here cheesy
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Okhuadams(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1657716860144549891?t=3e7OHaoz6Bpge0yspkxLDA&s=19

Thanks for congratulating her but e no shame the fact say you loose election and nothing for you for court
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Babastrong(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2023
What is special in cooking?
anyway, the only thing i sabi na " sex pre-intimacy". Make i do am for 23.9hrs/day for week and put my monica in guiness world book.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by onuman: 2:04pm On May 14, 2023
Jostoman:
Atiku is a great leader and he doesnt pretend.

Just like President Buhari, your great leader who doesn't pretend in his drive for a Nigeria to be governed with your Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by BJanta: 2:09pm On May 14, 2023
Copy cat .where were you since all these days? Waiting for Asiwaju to show the way Here is someone who never understands immediate reactions to a situation or an invent desiring to be the head of a nation.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by rebirthkennedy: 2:13pm On May 14, 2023
folake4u:

Sense has chased you all your life but you're faster. undecided
You that have sense,how is your life going?
Oponu๐Ÿ˜
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by rebirthkennedy: 2:14pm On May 14, 2023
tolumizzy:

The person wey dey do you don die
Who asked for your opinion?
Useless he goat๐Ÿ˜
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Menclothing: 2:25pm On May 14, 2023
My akwa ibom friend nice one

Your mum is doing good with event cooking in Abuja

Take over your family business use education to refurbished it you did it
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Basicend: 2:30pm On May 14, 2023
Baba dey throw shot again. . Genevieve don tire am.

Make d babe chop Dubai money too abeg.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by GeneralDae: 2:40pm On May 14, 2023
inoki247:

You go see something like

Your courage shows what is possible with a new Nigeria with determination and perseverance as we search for our mandate.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by ufuosman(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2023
Nice one
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by luluman: 2:45pm On May 14, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Atiku will soon delete this post just has he deleted Deborah's.

He can't be bold enough to defend his posts.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by nikz(f): 2:57pm On May 14, 2023
Hmm nija politicians
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Billmos: 3:34pm On May 14, 2023
Tinubu lead,dey follow now dat Atiku just voice out we are waiting for obi d defender of Christian in d upcoming imaginary religious war.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by purples25(f): 3:39pm On May 14, 2023
Agugbadin:
What is she trying to achieve, how does this add value or contribute to knowledge. The whole stuff does not make sense to me. No one here has told us what she wants to achieve and how this will help humanity.

Its just a celebration of love for cooking. Plus, the food she's cooking is being distributed for free to others.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by purples25(f): 3:45pm On May 14, 2023
olisaEze:
My question is, wetin she dey cook wen go take 96hrs to done, abi she wan try fry stone?? undecided

Hope you read she is making different dishes.

Opoki:
What is she doing that Nigeria is behind are when several people are hustling both day and night for survival, not for record or anything. Awon werey.

Abeg not everything is about suffer head. When other countries are breaking such records, let Nigeria also join and do. Not everything is about crying about suffering. Last last your comment is women hate fueled. Underneath, you are just opposed to any big thing a woman does. Either you ignore or bad mouth it. Did you read that people are getting free food from it? Do you think even this small positive publicity for Nigeria means nothing? Our little efforts can light up our country positively, so if you are not doing anything to promote us that will make the world look at us for anything good, abeg go with your bad belle!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jostoman: 4:22pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

Just like President Buhari, your great leader who doesn't pretend in his drive for a Nigeria to be governed with your Sharia criminal laws.
i know, lagos landlord supporters will not agree.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jostoman: 4:26pm On May 14, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Me I am telling you GETAT
tell me where e dey pain you.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by ToboreAmir: 5:11pm On May 14, 2023
Keep winning !
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by smileNpass: 5:15pm On May 14, 2023
Agugbadin:
What is she trying to achieve, how does this add value or contribute to knowledge. The whole stuff does not make sense to me. No one here has told us what she wants to achieve and how this will help humanity.

Just giving us a good name. People will be interested to know more about our country. Just as Osimhen is doing. Go to Naples and say you are a Nigerian, you'll understand. Yekini did same in Portugal. Till today, there are places in Portugal that Yekini's name brings reception. In simple terms, she is trying to rewrite the writings of the yahoo boys.

How will you feel one someone mentions " oh! you are Nigerian, the record holding country for cook-a-thon".

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by TrenchesPreeq(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2023
Hope she wins oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Covers ThisDay Style / Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished โ€”buhari / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.