Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You (26109 Views)

China Reluctant To Lend More Money To Nigeria, Believes Country Over-exposed / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses – Ben Bruce / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Hunamew: 6:32pm On May 14, 2023
grin What
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Pat081: 9:37pm On May 14, 2023
[[s]b][quote author=OLOKOESHIN post[s]=123129482]Peter Obi is already getting tired of tweeting like his dog Pat081. President IDAN BAT even joined the babe on live..PO don lule patapata[/s][/b][/s] [/quote[b]]I'm not surprised though cos you lack a sense of reasoning.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by spiralwedge(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2023
Tinubu leads, others follow.

After May 29th, please do not bring these follow follow news to the fp abeg. We don’t need news from losers , both atiku and obi
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:45pm On May 14, 2023
IMAGINE THIS GUYS THAT SEE GOOD THINGS ABROAD AND DONT want TO REPLICATE THEM IN NIGERIA when in govt,hypocrites. angryOnce you become global Nigerian, every of such terrible character wants to be associated with your success. undecided
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Opoki(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2023
[s]Abeg not everything is about suffer head. When other countries are breaking such records, let Nigeria also join and do. Not everything is about crying about suffering. Last last your comment is women hate fueled. Underneath, you are just opposed to any big thing a woman does. Either you ignore or bad mouth it. Did you read that people are getting free food from it? Do you think even this small positive publicity for Nigeria means nothing? Our little efforts can light up our country positively, so if you are not doing anything to promote us that will make the world look at us for anything good, abeg go with your bad belle![/s] [/quote]

Sorry, I don't engage people who can reason from a wider scope.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by emcube50: 3:09am On May 15, 2023
Naso.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by BOYS2MEN: 8:19am On May 15, 2023
D GETAT wey I tell u pain you?
Jostoman:
tell me where e dey pain you.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jostoman: 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
D GETAT wey I tell u pain you?
pain who grin grin
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by BOYS2MEN: 12:54pm On May 15, 2023
Toh if e pain u ...I no kuku send🏌️🤷
Jostoman:
pain who grin grin
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jostoman: 12:55pm On May 15, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Toh if e pain u ...I no kuku send🏌️🤷
grin grin
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by rebirthkennedy: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2023
folake4u:

Sense has chased you all your life but you're faster. undecided
thuder fire you...idiot
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by rebirthkennedy: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2023
tolumizzy:

The person wey dey do you don die
na your mama i wan bleep next after hilda baci
no dey put mouth for wetin no concern you....ozuua
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by rebirthkennedy: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2023
folake4u:

Sense has chased you all your life but you're faster. undecided
you that have sense abundantly how is your life moving?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Pays 19 APC Lawmakers’ Salaries. / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer / Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.